145 replies to this topic

#41 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Sakura will obviously be shock or stun at the sight, she won't blush or have a nose bleed but in her head she will probably be having dozens of impure thoughts. pictureem0.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 06 July 2010 - 04:56 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#42 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

Impure thoughts eh? Hm... I think the real question is, what would NARUTO's reaction be to Sakura seeing him without a shirt on?

#43 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 6 2010, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think he's talking about the training episode.
I am. Problem is, there's lots of filler in Shippuden and I only watch some of the best parts that occurred in the manga. If someone could tell me which episode we see him training and Sakura blushing, that'd be sweet!

#44 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:43 PM

no shell definatly blush openly. she may not nosebleed --though inner Sakura wlel go flying-- but she will react.

shell hide it as fast as she can to avoid embarrassment but she will react. especially towards a person shes shown a healthy and open attraction too.

the notion that she wont react flies about as far as the notion of the so called Blush no-jutsu she supposedly used in her confession.

I honestly dont understand how people think a healthy young gal like Sakura would see a guy she likes shirtless and not react to it as if it were an everyday occurrence. or as if she were seeing an interesitng species of bug or something.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 6 2010, 11:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no shell definatly blush openly. she may not nosebleed --though inner Sakura wlel go flying-- but she will react.

shell hide it as fast as she can to avoid embarrassment but she will react. especially towards a person shes shown a healthy and open attraction too.

the notion that she wont react flies about as far as the notion of the so called Blush no-jutsu she supposedly used in her confession.

I honestly dont understand how people think a healthy young gal like Sakura would see a guy she likes shirtless and not react to it as if it were an everyday occurrence. or as if she were seeing an interesitng species of bug or something.

Blush no jutsu haha I remember that, yeah opposite fandoms were saying that Sakura made herself blush so that her confession was more believable. Did Kishi gave the characters of his manga the ability to control their blushing by their own free will? 111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jul 6 2010, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blush no jutsu haha I remember that, yeah opposite fandoms were saying that Sakura made herself blush so that her confession was more believable. Did Kishi gave the characters of his manga the ability to control their blushing by their own free will? 111189.gif

I guess desperation makes people say whatever they want to keep the hopes alive. I'm not trying to bash or anything, I'm just saying.

#47 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:02 PM

She already saw him shirtless in part 1, it was in chapter 60.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#48 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:54 PM

gotta keep it in context though. that was when Naruto was a runt and she was crushing on Sasuke. her real attraction for him physically began in part 2.

part one was the beginnings of her emotional attraction.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#49 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:11 AM

He-he physical attraction- ah? If you wanna see Sakura have a nosebleed go read one'of Graven-kun's lemons heheelq7.png um... Wait <.< I mean... >.> I don't read lemons... Fic's! kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 07 July 2010 - 12:13 AM.

#50 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:34 AM

Shippu-chan is getting more naughty than ever...! pictureem0.gif I almost nosebleed when I see Naruto shirtless in picaz...Dang, this ninja is sexy~~

#51 Grace

Grace

I am Johnlocked. Formerly known as "Kushina".

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:18 AM

Oh I'm sure she'd react--probably not wildly, but she'd blush and (depending on the situation) tell him to put a shirt on, or just try to pretend she's not effected.

But really, how can anyone not react to a shirtless Naruto?
Attached File  11_2.jpg   55.26KB   62 downloads

YUM <3

#52 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Kushina @ Jul 7 2010, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I'm sure she'd react--probably not wildly, but she'd blush and (depending on the situation) tell him to put a shirt on, or just try to pretend she's not effected.

But really, how can anyone not react to a shirtless Naruto?
Attached File  11_2.jpg   55.26KB   62 downloads

YUM <3

Save us Naruto, you sexy sexy man! (Sorry, couldn't resist the naruto abridged reference)

#53 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 July 2010 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jul 10 2010, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Save us Naruto, you sexy sexy man! (Sorry, couldn't resist the naruto abridged reference)

Heh, can you imagine the effect shirtless adult Naruto would have on Sakura? (As seen clothed when Naruto was reading Legend of the Gutsy Ninja). wub.gif nosebleed8rx.gif th_glomp.gif

It'd be like that mid 1990's Diet Coke commercial with that guy named Lucky getting shirtless at a construction site. which is overlooked by an office where a bunch of women working are looking at him lustfully from a window.

Edited by ciardha, 10 July 2010 - 10:55 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#54 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 02:04 AM

@ciardha--

MMMM, fo' sho'. Grown-up Naruto is going to be drool-worthy, and Sakura's right at the front of the line for a piece of him.

@K9ofChaos--

I haven't watched the abridged series; the reference still works though ;D

#55 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 11 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

uh, talking about naruto's shirtless, I guess could he be shirtless like...Jacob be in Eclipse movie? I haven't watched that movie but I heard from my friends that he liked much to be shirtless...
If Naruto is like that, not just Sakura, but also I would probably have nosebleed in my mind and I get nuts...

#56 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:17 PM

Ino will start fighting Sakura over Naruto. pictureem0.gif

#57 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:44 AM

... *Gets popcorn*

#58 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Jul 11 2010, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ino will start fighting Sakura over Naruto. pictureem0.gif

QUOTE (TheBerserkMoogle @ Jul 11 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... *Gets popcorn*

LOL!!! Catfight! fu.png

*joins in with the soda, popcorn and hotdogs* pictureem0.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#59 Grace

Grace

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 03:07 AM

@Ino/Sakura catfight--

Would Ino really step in to the ring over Naruto? I mean, sure, she's shallow enough to slide over to any guy with a decent bod, but I have a feeling she'd keep the fact that it's Naruto at the forefront of her brain.

I can see her being interested but not enough to start anything over it.

Fun to imagine all the same though tongue.gif

#60 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:19 PM

if Ino joins then Sakura would have one more love rival, and I could get more stress thinking of this guaaaah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users