31585 replies to this topic

#23761 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:57 AM

......better than Kurumi, Ruri, Ryuko, AND Rukia?!

&%&*%&*@%$@%$%^&^&$^&$%^&%&#%#%^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if i'm wrong but most of the name you mention have flat chest and tsundere type (except kurumi shes yandere) ..... so naturally Hinata who is submissive and have big boobs beat them all, we know that western fans hate tsundere and flat chest because they think they are violent.

Edited by Yyubie, 15 April 2017 - 11:59 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23762 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:50 AM

Correct me if i'm wrong but most of the name you mention have flat chest and tsundere type (except kurumi shes yandere) ..... so naturally Hinata who is submissive and have big boobs beat them all.

Well that's kittening stupid even since both rukia and ryuko could kick hinata's ass with no problem.

#23763 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

Well that's kittening stupid even since both rukia and ryuko could kick hinata's ass with no problem.

A rock defeated her.

#23764 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 April 2017 - 05:51 PM

A rock defeated her.

Like a log always beats sasuke.

#23765 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:25 PM

Bleach Openings 2,3 and 7 are amazing!!

ooooh~ kind of miss my highschool days now. Had friends where we'd just chill and discuss naruto and bleach. i liked naruto more and my best friend loved bleach more but we respected both.

#23766 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:29 PM

Bleach Openings 2,3 and 7 are amazing!!

My favourite are 2, 6 & 7

#23767 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:02 AM

I guess that's true. "A villain is a character whose evil actions or motives are important to the plot."

So Light Yagami from Death Note was a villain after all.

http://thewritepract...n-protagonists/

Of course Light is a villain. Was that ever really a question?

He thinks of himself as a God, and he chooses who lives and who dies. Despite being nothing more then a kid who's smart, and because of that believes himself better then the rest of mankind, despite being a part of it. He's a hypocrite who thinks the rules don't apply to him because he is "special", and above the mere chattel that is most of mankind.

Sasuke is also a villain, but for different reasons.

The difference? Light ultimately paid for his crimes. Sasuke? He was rewarded, with a family, power, and protection. He didn't even lose his damn eyes. He was treated as a loyal ally, instead of the self centered jackass that he was, the deaths he caused over looked. The attempted murders he committed wiped clean. The fact that he helped the entire world itself almost end, doesn't matter. He gets a wife, a kid, and ultimately lives life as he wants. No questions asked.

#23768 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

Sasuke is not villain.

#23769 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

I got confused between antagonist and villain. I never thought about this before.
Now I know a villain and antagonist are not the same thing.

He thinks of himself as a God, and he chooses who lives and who dies. Despite being nothing more then a kid who's smart, and because of that believes himself better then the rest of mankind, despite being a part of it. He's a hypocrite who thinks the rules don't apply to him because he is "special", and above the mere chattel that is most of mankind.

I agree with you here.

The difference? Light ultimately paid for his crimes. Sasuke? He was rewarded, with a family, power, and protection. He didn't even lose his damn eyes. He was treated as a loyal ally, instead of the self centered jackass that he was, the deaths he caused over looked. The attempted murders he committed wiped clean. The fact that he helped the entire world itself almost end, doesn't matter. He gets a wife, a kid, and ultimately lives life as he wants. No questions asked.

You must take into consideration that Sasuke was traumatized and tortured by Itachi as a child. It affected him mentally.
Tobi also tried to brainwash him. But ultimately, it was Sasuke who chose his own path. He became a criminal and he wasn't in the right state of mind. But it can always change.
Naruto was finally able to knock some sense into him in the end. If you take all that into account, it's understandable why he was forgiven easily. Sasuke didn't deserve to witness the massacre of his clan. 
He deserves a good life after going through that trauma.

A criminal in a story is not always a villain. Take Batman and Green Arrow for example. So I conclude that Sasuke is not a villain but an antagonist. It would've been better if he was a villain though.

1wocs1.gif

#23770 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 12:08 PM

I got confused between antagonist and villain. I never thought about this before.
Now I know a villain and antagonist are not the same thing.

I agree with you here.

You must take into consideration that Sasuke was traumatized and tortured by Itachi as a child. It affected him mentally.
Tobi also tried to brainwash him. But ultimately, it was Sasuke who chose his own path. He became a criminal and he wasn't in the right state of mind. But it can always change.
Naruto was finally able to knock some sense into him in the end. If you take all that into account, it's understandable why he was forgiven easily. Sasuke didn't deserve to witness the massacre of his clan. 
He deserves a good life after going through that trauma.

A criminal in a story is not always a villain. Take Batman and Green Arrow for example. So I conclude that Sasuke is not a villain but an antagonist. It would've been better if he was a villain though.

"A villain is an "evil" character in a story, whether a historical narrative or, especially, a work of fiction.

The villain usually is the antagonist (though can be the protagonist), the character who tends to have a negative effect on other characters. A female villain is occasionally called a villainess. Random House Unabridged Dictionary defines villain as "a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel; or a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot"

"An antagonist is a character, group of characters, institution, or concept that stands in or represents opposition against which the protagonist(s) must contend. In other words, an antagonist is a person or a group of people who opposes a protagonist."

In short an antagonist  is something that opposes the main character. A villain is evil.

L is a heroic antagonist while Light is a villainous protagonist.

Sasuke is antagonist for most of the story, while in parts drifting into becoming a villain. He is Naruto's "rival' in part one, making him a somewhat of an antagonist. He isn't doing evil acts for the first part of part two. He merely wants to gain power so he can hunt down a wanted criminal. It just the person who he decided he wanted to be his teacher is an evil villain. Then after his talk with Obito he decided he wanted to destroy the village and all the people in it for revenge, hunted down a person knowing they will die and they power they hold would be used for evil purposes, and attack a conference between world leaders. Firmly putting him into a role of a villain. Then a talk with Itachi snaps him out of it and he eventually joins up with the rest of the world to save it. Then after Kaguya defeat he needs to be an antagonist again. So he captured all the tailed beast, knocked out Sakura, intended on killing Naruto, and announce a plan for him to conquer the world. Turning him into a villain for the final fight. Then during the final fight he is an antagonist again because he and Naruto are having a philosophical debate or something like that while fighting.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 April 2017 - 12:40 PM.

#23771 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

Sasuke as a character is difficult to categorize, simple because he's neither a villain or an antagonist, or even an anti-hero.

He's just Sasuke, he's just there. He's just off to the side doing his on stuff and just wants to left alone, but the protagonist (or in this case ex protagonist since we all know who was the main character after all :roll: ) just can't accept that someone wants to be left alone.

And keeps nagging him for no freaking reason.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23772 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 01:59 PM

Sasuke as a character is difficult to categorize, simple because he's neither a villain or an antagonist, or even an anti-hero.

He's just Sasuke, he's just there. He's just off to the side doing his on stuff and just wants to left alone, but the protagonist (or in this case ex protagonist since we all know who was the main character after all :roll: ) just can't accept that someone wants to be left alone.

And keeps nagging him for no freaking reason.

I definitely recall that he tried to murder his friends like a lot... I mean a lot.

He treats Sakura like garbage during part 2 while Naruto selflessly goes through hell to bring him back for her and the jerk is the one gets her.

He makes megalomaniacal speeches about screwing the world around, innocent people, and talking about revolution.

He's neither a villain or an antagonist... He is just an kitten that thinks only about himself and that the world resolves around him and nothing more. He is no different than Kira except that the creators were aware that he was as they said in Bakuman while creating a manga that is clearly similar to death note "heartless, crazy, insane, intelligent but ignorant, and uses his powers for evil"

#23773 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

naruto-1226715.jpg

Hes basically said "I'm gonna kill you , your mom , your dad , your friends , everyone that you hold dear , turn your home into black flame of rubble/ruin".

He is not a Villain.... :lmao: 

I really love if Naruto one day said this to Sasuke .... I'm done trying to convince you.

#23774 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

how can sakura even add a "-kun" after sasuke's name after that? habbit or just kishi keeping the hook on the fans?

#23775 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:35 PM

Another big difference is that Light did have good intentions at first. After all, who doesn't wish at least once that they could bring about "justice" on people who manage to beat the system? But as the saying goes, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" and Light easily became corrupted by the power he obtained.

Sasuke, IMO, never truly had any "good intentions" from the start. It was always just for himself, while the whole "revenge" motif was just an excuse to inflate his own ego. Like when it came to killing Itachi, I always felt that it wasn't so much "for the Clan", much less Konoha, as much as it was simply his still-immature, childish self wanting to prove he was stronger than Itachi and still seeking that praise that his father barely ever gave him. This becomes more apparent after Itachi was dead. Sasuke spent so much time on revenge and choosing to not even try to find something else to live for that all he could do was simply shift the cross-hairs of revenge onto another target. Even if he did succeed and destroyed Konoha, he would simply repeat the process and find someone/something else to take "revenge" on until either there was nobody left or he himself was killed in the attempt.

2e5.gif

#23776 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:43 PM

naruto-1226715.jpg

Hes basically said "I'm gonna kill you , your mom , your dad , your friends , everyone that you hold dear , turn your home into black flame of rubble/ruin".

I really love if Naruto one day said this to Sasuke .... I'm done trying to convince you.

No kidding. Also that scene of Kakashi basically claiming he was going to kill Sasuke is BS when you know he just tried to convince him to stop seeking revenge because he didn't have any idea what it could do to someone. Naruto on the other hand had a VAGUE idea since he wanted revenge against Pain/Nagato for killing Jiraiya. But too bad the writers wouldn't let him just choose to crush Sasuke's ambitions by any means necessary instead of keeping his promise to save Sasuke to Sakura, even if he claimed he was doing it for himself, which is why I hate the last parts of Shippuden because it's a cluster of a mess that needs to burn forever in the flames of Amaterasu.

#23777 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:37 PM

I always believe Sasuke is like those whose about to turn into monster/zombie .... will you let him live as mindless monster and kill everyone or you do the favor by killing him. Even killing him mean saving him and those around him, NOBODY wants to be a bad guy from the moment they were born. You cannot protect or saved everyone, if you try to be greedy you might lose everyone and ended up not able to save a single soul ... THAT'S REALITY. And usually 3 warning is enough , Naruto try to convince him 4 times , first at end of part 1 after their battle , second at orochimaru base when they first meet again in early shippuden , then after he killed Danzou , then at their last battle. How many more times do he need to convince ... or more like BEG him to stop ?? i get it that the theme is never give up , but come on ....

#23778 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

naruto-1226715.jpg

That would have been awesome if Naruto did that , it'd be as if naruto's done wasting his and everyone's time on a lost cause especially after sasuke said that. Ya after saying that you can't say he's not a Villain and full blown psycho.

No kidding. Also that scene of Kakashi basically claiming he was going to kill Sasuke is BS when you know he just tried to convince him to stop seeking revenge because he didn't have any idea what it could do to someone. Naruto on the other hand had a VAGUE idea since he wanted revenge against Pain/Nagato for killing Jiraiya. But too bad the writers wouldn't let him just choose to crush Sasuke's ambitions by any means necessary instead of keeping his promise to save Sasuke to Sakura, even if he claimed he was doing it for himself, which is why I hate the last parts of Shippuden because it's a cluster of a mess that needs to burn forever in the flames of Amaterasu.

That whole fight was BS, do these people have sense of ergancy, seroulisy stop sasuke without killing him and don't stand around letting the villains accomplish their goals which they totally did. I want to see Naruto just nut up and stop the villains without his moronic talk no justu and see people are just evil and can't be redeemed, cough Obito and Sasuke cough.
Let the later parts of Shippuden expect the stuff with kushina and some badass Sakura moments and naruto and Kurama becoming friends, burn in the lowest pits of anime hell.

#23779 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

how can sakura even add a "-kun" after sasuke's name after that? habbit or just kishi keeping the hook on the fans?

Norm.

Sasuke is a rival and an antagonist for half of the manga.
He's not villain because just like james said, the author doesn't allow him to become one. Sasuke is plot device and the true hero in this manga. Should just change this manga to sasuke but sp love naruto more so...

#23780 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:36 PM

Norm.
Sasuke is a rival and an antagonist for half of the manga.
He's not villain because just like james said, the author doesn't allow him to become one. Sasuke is plot device and the true hero in this manga. Should just change this manga to sasuke but sp love naruto more so...

Sasuke is never and will never be a hero. The word sasuke and hero should never said in the same sentence.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users