Close
Photo

What do you NaruSaku fans have to say bout this?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#61 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 28 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

I say w/e dude its fake and aint gonna happen. Sasuke hates her and wouldnt let her get 5 feet close to him without zapping her with Chidori. sleep.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#62 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:45 AM

I think that SasuSaku is possible, but unlikely. Kishi said in one of his interviews (can't recall which at the moment) that one crush would be requitted. If one is, I'd assume that this would be one involving the main character of the series, ie Naruto. So that leaves NaruHina and NaruSaku. He could go with NaruHina, but NaruSaku has had so much development, especially in part 2, that I'm rather convinced NaruSaku is going to happen.

I really don't care for SasuSaku, but it's become more bearable since Sakura matured. Omitting everything else, I'd give quite a bit to see Sakura mega-punch Sasuke. XD

Edited by Paptala, 20 February 2009 - 03:46 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#63 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:51 AM

what do you have to think about chapter 437-441? do you think there's nh development or sakura's disappearing in some chapters?

#64 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:20 AM

what do you have to think about chapter 437-441? do you think there's nh development or sakura's disappearing in some chapters?

Our thoughts and opinions regarding NH can be read in the threads of those chapters. You can read them and posting on them your own thoughts about the subjet.

My understanding is this isn't a thread for asking what NaruSaku fans think about anything. This is a thread a fan opened asking what we thought about a silly SasuSaku fanart, which doesn't affect the series at all and besides depicts a hypotetical situation was practically impossible back then, and it's downright impossible right now.

It illustrates my main gripe with SasuSaku fanworks: Sakura and mainly Sasuke seem INCREDIBLY, UTTERLY, BLATANTLY OOC in them. In fact, Sasuke behaves like Naruto would do: he's tender, caring, passionate, mirthful, wears his heart on one sleeve and is deeply, passionately in love with Sakura. This fact should talk VOLUMES about the workability of the relationship, if even SasuSaku fans have replace Sasuke's personality for Naruto's for making it work.

I don't know why people still posts in this thread instead of letting it dying. It's right like the "Sakura is older than Naruto!" thread: it was opened two years ago by a fan hasn't posted anything in two years.

I'm tempted to request a moderator closing the thread. The subject never was something worth to argue about, the question was answered two years ago, and people have been repeating the same things from then.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#65 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:40 AM

Jenskott's correct in that this topic is quite old and the subject no longer(nor ever really did) serves any real discussion value.

Thread closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users