#101 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:51 PM

She stuck out her tongue at him, forgetting that it was unladylike to do that.

"Well, if I was asleep, you wouldn't be enjoying this pastries I'm offering you right now." She took a sip of her tea. "Besides, I still would have been woken up by that noise you're making. I can hear it right now, you know." She then pointed at his stomach. "I feel much better anyway."

She ate in silence for a few minutes, until she spotted some dog fur in the corner, somehow swept away. She knew if a normal person came in, they wouldn't be able to notice it at all. But, she wasn't one of them.

"Ne, Hideaki-niisan, did one of your warriors happen to have a canine companion with them?" she smiled, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

#102 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 12 November 2009 - 03:55 PM

Hideaki's face changed to a different one.

" You and your animals. As if you had a six sense for them. Yes, it's that woman I've known for quite some time. Chihiro. You recall her? Anyhow. Her master passed away and she met this gaijin...who's name was George and then she found some dog who she named George. I'm confused and slightly not in the mood for stories. " He continued as drank tea. " Sorry, if my stomach upsets you so much. Hopefully it'll shut up now. "

The young man sighed. " Work is a pain. "

#103 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:01 PM

She just smiled widely, and nodded. "I think I do remember her. But, not as much. Everything is just so ... vague." She ate the last of her cake, and settled into chewing one of the breads she brought in. "Where is she now? I want to play with ... uhm, what was the name of her dog again? Ah yes, Forge! Right?"

#104 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 04:04 PM

Hideaki laughed loudly.

" Geeeorge. Not Forge. " The young man continued on laughing lightly. " Hanami, you are a riot sometimes. " He continued on laughing lightly, only to stop it to drink more tea. " You'll play with it, next time you see Chihiro. Also don't forget. It's not your pet. You have to abide to Chihiro's demands okay? I know how worked up you get with animals. " He continued lecturing her.

#105 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:04 PM

Her eyes widened at the sound ... of his laughter. This rarely happened, and hearing Ishida Hideaki laugh was considered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Of course, if you've lived with him for a decade and a half, you've heard it for a few times already, but not presently. It's all war, and sake, and all that nonsense right now.

She laughed along with him, treasuring every moment. Her lips then suddenly formed a pout, mock hurt dancing over her delicate features, and her right hand hovering over her chest. "Hideaki-niisan, I know that you're 'wiser' than me, but that doesn't make me dumb either. Of course, I know the dog's name is Borge! Hmph!"

She handed him a piece of cake and a silver fork, urging him to eat more. "Fine. Fine. I'll follow Chihiro-san's demands for her canine friend. So, so, when do I get to meet Corge? I want to meet him as soon as possible! Even play with him if I'm presented with a chance!"

#106 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:33 PM

" George sister. George. Enunciate your gaijin words. It'll be helpful in your future. " He continued on as he drank his tea. " Thank you for making me laugh. It's been quite some time since I've had a reason to laugh about. " Hideaki seemed nostalgic at some point. But then it all was snapped away. " ...Well, I'm sure Chihiro will let you play with George, if you ask nicely enough. And considering she might be doing some assignments for me in the future, you might have to baby-sit the mutt. " The daimyo spoke giving her hopes and dreams of playing with the animal. His smile was cautious as if his emotions were weakness.

#107 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:42 PM

"Lorge? Bayjin?"

Her eyes sparkled, filled with happiness. "Ah! You're welcome, brother. It's nice to hear you laugh anyway. It releases the tension in the body!" She then spread her arms to exaggerate her statement.

Hanami clapped her hands, obviously amused. "It sure would be a pleasure to take care of Chihiro-san's dog! I'll be sure to feed him, play with him, and take care of him all day long!"

She sipped some of her tea, which was almost finished. "What do you think of the pastries as well, Hideaki-niisan? Kaku-san helped me bake them. You should thank her too for that!"

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 14 November 2009 - 02:43 PM.

#108 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:46 PM

" Alright excited and Chihiro didn't say anything yet. Truthfully, you are still a child. I'm glad that your happy with little. " He smiled as he ate the pastries. " I'll be sure to thank Kaku-san. I won't forget. " He continued on eating until he just stopped.

" Ohh, my stomach is full. I think I should stop eating for now. " Hideaki simply sighed of relief. Finally food in his stomach.

#109 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:51 PM

Hanami stood up, and began cleaning up the plates, forks, and cups. She collected them all, and placed them delicately on the the silver tray.

"Alright! I'll send her the message. Oh, by the way, Hideaki-niisan, would it be alright if ... you play the biwa right now? I want to hear it, before I leave."

#110 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:00 PM

" I'll tell you what. If you come back, I'll play the shamisen for you. I'm too tired to work and honestly I haven't played the shamisen in a long long while. " Hideaki smiled. " Before you go. Thank you. It's nice to have someone who can make you laugh. " He chanted before he walked off to the cabinets and drawers to find that blasted instrument.

#111 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:08 PM

"Sure! I would love to hear you play, Hideaki-niisan!" Hanami nodded excitedly, eager to hear her brother play. She watched her brother stand up to get the biwa, and she smiled, nostalgia overpowering her.

She looked down, and gazed at the small, brown envelope she kept hidden in her kimono. She decided against opening another conversation with this letter, even after all her brother told her. It would have to wait. It crumpled in her fist, before she managed to hide it again.

#112 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 03:27 PM

Hideaki smiled as he saw her trail off. Now where was that stupid instrument. After ransacking the closets and other furnisher, the daimyo found it. The shamisen and the comb that made the strings clang and ring into a sound of wonders. Sitting himself down and holding the instrument dear to him, he gave it the final touches. Now he waited for his audience to come.

#113 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:35 PM

"Hanami-hime?"

"Oh, yes, Kaku-san?"

"Your brother loves ... playing the biwa, right?"

"Yes! As well as other kinds of instruments!"

"That's good to hear, Hime. Would it be alright ... if I hear him play too? Once would be enough for me."

"What are you talking about, Kaku-san? I consider you a very good friend of mine! Of course, I'll let you hear him! More than a hundred times if I have to!"

---

She brought the silver tray to the kitchen, excitement in her eyes. She was going to wipe the utensils clean, when a servant stopped her, and told her that he would be the one to do it for her. She couldn't object to his kindness, so she smiled back, then looked for Kaku instead. Hanami saw her watering her precious plant, its leaves spreading towards the late afternoon sun.

She pointed at her, jumping in delight. "KAKU-SAN! Come with me!"

Hanami then dragged the bewildered servant to her brother's chambers, ignoring her shouts of protests.

"Why are you bringing me to Daimyo-sama's quarters, Hanami-hime?"

"I'm going to fulfill your request, Kaku-san. It's the least I can do. You did help me ... make him laugh again." she beamed with obvious pride.

She opened the door, smiled at her brother, before sitting down, roughly pulling Kaku to sit beside her. Kaku shivered in fear and shame, and Hanami couldn't help but amusedly calm her down. She then motioned to her brother to start, seeing that he held his dear instrument to his arms, ready to play anytime.

Hanami definitely did not miss that small, rosy blush that crept into her best friend's cheeks. She smiled widely, having put the pieces of the puzzle together.

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 15 November 2009 - 03:37 PM.

#114 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:43 PM

" I see you've brought Kaku-san. " The young man smiled at her gently. " Well, since you both helped me feeling slightly happier today...I guess I wouldn't mind playing in front of you both. " Hideaki nodded as the strings were attacked gently by the comb-like tool that made the sound resonate against the wood. The beats and clangs were slow at first, but the speed just grew higher like a fever in a summer day. Quickly the fingers that held the helm of the instrument slid down and upwards, making the difference of the sounds more notable.

The struggle he had in making the sound uniform and synchronized was noticeable. His fingers bent like twigs and his look on his face was pleasant and yet frustrated in the challenge he was getting. The sound? Good. The fun of it?

Perfect.

#115 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 07:00 AM

She closed her eyes and smiled, feeling the emotions inside of her fly around with the intense music her brother had graciously played for her. She wished that moments like this would never end, and that her brother would return to the smiling man she once knew.

She then opened one eye, and glanced at Kaku. Her smile widened at the face of her best friend. Kaku's face was glowing, beaming with happiness, and Hanami knew that Kaku also appreciated the soulful music, especially, the time for her to admire even further Hideaki. She knew that her best friend held some feelings for her dashing brother, and she didn't object it at all. Kaku, a young lady of 20, was simple, yet beautiful in her own way. She was definitely graceful and polite, and she would do anything to keep the Ishida family happily contented.

Hanami again turned her attention back to her brother, and wondered if he was aware of the admiration that Kaku directed towards him. She sighed, and continued to listen, urging him to continue once more.

#116 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

Hideaki continued on playing until he sighed and halted his melody. " I apologize. I'm slightly tired....we could just stay here and talk if you want. " He looked at his sister and the maid, with a complementary smile.

[Sh-orrrrt.]

#117 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:23 PM

Akira's eyebrow twitched at the site before her.

A man half out of his robes and a girl lying in her tattered kimono. The young girl covered her bare chest, turning her head away from Akira cheek red and eyes nearly watering for the embarrassment of the moment. Akira stood there trying to decided if she stopped a rape Kentaro from raping a young servant girl or she consented to the whole idea. So Akira stood in silence in the door way waiting for the answer.

The girl fled in what remained of her tattered robes.

So she stopped yet another rape from Kentaro, who in fact found the whole situation amusing.

"Fancy a go Akira-kun?" he said with a bemused smile, lying on the ground letting those that make him a man exposed.

"I'd rather die." She said taking a step into the room refusing to take a seat anywhere, she stood in front of him, "I am here on business from Hideaki-sama."

"As you always are." the man groaned and sat up, "You give everything to that man."

"Of course," Akira said, "he is my Lord and I shall do everything within my power to make him happy."

Kentaro stood and took a piece of Akira's hair into his hand stroking it longingly, "Even sexual encounters?" the man said eagerly.

"I am not a whore!" Akira stated irritatedly, "If the master requires that such need I am sure I can find a girl befitting of that job!"

"And what about your poor lonely self?" he asked with a slight pout his hand traveled to stroke her cheek, and she winced.

"I have been courted by many YOUNG nobles and I shall choose one of them when I feel it is necessary." She turned away from him walking towards the only window in the room, "I have come on business to collect those reports that you keep forgetting to send to the Cap---"

Kentaro groped her butt as if to feel it through the layers of her kimono. Her leg shot backwards kicking him square in the chest. He fell onto his back winded and with in seconds she kneeling besides him with a small knife pointed towards his private parts.

"You're good," the man stated coughing for air.

She shifted his robes grabbing on to his man piece that he loved so dearly. She laid the sharp edge on the base of it, "You shall swear your loyalty to Hideaki-sama now or I shall remove what you hold dear you disgusting man!"

"YOU WIN YOU HORRIBLE WOMAN!" he cried.

"If you show ANY dishonesty, I shall be back here to remove it." She said as she stood placing the knife in her obi. She stormed out of the room and back to her carriage demanding them to take her home, for she did not want to stay a night in this despicable town.
Tsu.gif

#118 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:01 AM

“You are about our fair Daiymo’s age, wouldn’t you say?”

That was how the conversation started. Her two younger brothers, the darling sea merchants that they were, were listening in and were reacting with some resistance to the idea. Poor darlings only wanted to take care of their only sister, as she had taught them well that she deserved the best possible. A concubine was no wife, but in this situation a wife was no concubine. It would be foolish to assume any honourable man would join in matrimony to a woman whose father was a mere tradesman—even if he was the top tradesmen. A master of his skill earns plenty of rewards but rising so far in rank he did not. Such was the social system of the time, and Ren understood that well. The best future for her, the future she deserved, would be in the Daiymo’s bed. She was sitting back on her futon, sipping that lovely red wine from across the sea. Such an exotic flavour; it tainted her lips and bled into the rouge. In response she gave a light ‘smack’ of the pink flesh, and together they pulled into a light smile. Her dark eyes studied her father well. He was confident she could secure such a position, but what a blow to her pride it would be if she was rejected! It would be the greatest heartache; the greatest opportunity slipped.

“My dearest father… I would do anything for this family,”--so long as it benefited her, but such a thing was not honourable to say out loud—“but I will require something better to wear. Oh shame if I am to go and displease my lord, I will surely die.”

“Of course. I would not think to send you in anything but the best we can afford. It is decided then; we will leave and present you tomorrow. I have faith you will do well for this family.”

And so it was; they left for Honokawi castle. Ren wore the finest she ever had; the silk material was such good quality and the colours vibrant and so contrary to her pale skin and sleek, black hair. A deep purple with white, flying cranes, and the black maru-obi tied behind her, thick and bulky but perfect for such a formal event. Though her skin was pale it was powdered white, her lips red, her eyes and eyebrows lined black. When they were finally granted access, they waited. A servant was to pass along the message, and while she sat down on the mats of the meeting room, she could feel her heartbeat pick up. Of her appearance she had no doubt; she had received attention good and bad because of it. Even so, she was not so foolish or inhumane not to be affected. The atmosphere of such a regal, noble place and she so beneath it all humbled her. She knew to live in such a castle was what she dreamt of, so to be denied of it forever… There was only one chance to impress. She checked her poise again. She bowed her head submissively, and with one hand checked her hair. Good… There was not much more she could do but wait. As well as nervousness, her heart thrummed in excitement. She had not seen the Daiymo, but word was he was quite handsome.

#119 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:12 AM

" My lord! A woman is here to see you! She's quite beautiful mi'lord. " Spoke the messenger as he opened the door to his room. " Please hurry. " With that the lowly man walked off.

Hideaki simply sighed. " My apologizes Sister. Koku. I must retreat. If you want you can play with my instruments. Just...don't touch my desk and documents. " With that the young man simply walked off. Passing though the halls and servants, he simply wondered himself. Why would a woman summon him. Until.

An old man walked besides Hideaki.

" Yamatoki. " The daimyo spoke as he introduced this man into the mix. He was an elder, a man who stood with Hidekatsu until his death. A man who promised to guide Hideaki to greatness. Actually he was the one who placed the ideals of conquest in the drunktard's mind.

" Come Hide. I heard a woman seeks you. Aren't you happy? " The old man gave him a grandpa smile. That warm smiles that would make children laugh. Hideaki was not a child. And he wouldn't smile. He today had received a lot of women. A lot. And not by the good way.

Yamatoki and Hideaki entered the meeting room. And quickly things went ...awkward. Hideaki looked at the woman, she was stunning to say the least. Maybe that was her job? Quickly the man sat down in front of her, having the elder sit afar from both.

Yamatoki spoke first. " Please state your name to Lord Ishida Hideaki, please. "

#120 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 06 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

After a long sleepless night Akira stormed into the castle infuriated with her last mission. She stormed through the castle trying to find Hideaki, after five minutes of searching fueling her anger, she found Hideaki in the meeting room with Yamatoki and a rather strange woman.

"Oh...Concubine." She said tilting her head to the side, taking the woman in.

Taking a step into the room Akira spoke, "I do not recall making this appointment today." Akira glared at the woman as if she decided to ruin HER SCHEDULE.

Akira then shrugged, "Well it does not matter anymore," she waved her hand in the air at the lady, turning to Hideaki, "Just do not go breaking her like the last few Hideaki-sama. I will have a conversation with you about Kentaro-kun when you at a better time."

She turned and walked out again, deciding that sleep was better than anything else at this time.
Tsu.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users