BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

Well the first Boruto episode is finally here...yay...!

Here is one link to the episode http://www.crunchyro...-uzumaki-732523

Didn't really watch the episode except for the first few seconds containing the first 4 pages of the manga's content and the opening.

Anyones thoughts on who has seen it.

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 05 April 2017 - 07:07 PM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

Had this on another topic:

So is anyone going to watch the first episode. *sigh* Skimming through it once I get sick of watching it: Oh they are starting off with the fight scene they really are the predictable, great. End of the age of shinobi everyone. Oh they are fighting on Naruto's ruined face on the hokage monument. so the tattoos can plus/glow with power. The animation isn't bad from what I can see...but then again I can rarely tell if animation if good or not.

Oh in the opening there are three new kids I haven't seen before, a girl that with Salad and at least two boys that react to Bolt walking by, so a new team or two. Get ready the pedophile will probably be adding them to the manga at some point. Huh when they are showing the adults they don't show hinata, i guess those are the ones that are still ninja, so Sakura is still a ninja I think.

Ok actual episode's story start with bolt running...to get a limited edition green chili hamburger. Naruto neglected his work so he has to work over the night to fill out all the paper work for the entrance ceremony. Why doesn't the hokage have a staff? They always have the hokage doing a large amount of paper work because I assume that what SP and Kishimoto think an office job is, but why does the hokages never have a staff to help with the paper work? Shika calls the ninja academy old fashion, bolt wasn't told because Naruto is always busy, and Hinata ask Shika to watch out for her son, then makes a train analogy.

So one of the new kids is bullied by a group. So bolt could use shadow clones before he even became a ninja...Why was Naruto shocked he could do that then in the movie? New kids father owns a the biggest company in the land -the railroad company- and wants his kids to learn ninjutsu. Bolt tell him to disobey his father and bring up wait for it everyone...his issue with his father Naruto. *sigh* 8 minutes into the episode. He then boast that even if he disobey his father he doesn't get punished, and continues to tell the boy to disobey his father saying basically what's the worst that could happen. So he is in fact a spoiled brat that needs a good beating. Bolt freaks out when he realizes the time and that his is about to disobey one of his mom's rules. The boy actually point this out. So Bolt is a hypocrite that tries to sell his twisted views on others that he doesn't even follow. "She gets really scary when she is mad!" Does anyone believe that Hinata can get mad enough to be scary. So that is another thing they stole from Sakura and gave to hinata. Hinata looks more like someone older sister then a mother. Wait Bolt is just enrolling into the academy? He looks like he does in the movie/manga! Naruto and the other were in the academy since they were at least 6, what age is bolt right now 10, 11, or 12. HAHAHAHA Hinata got to know Naruto at the academy! So another retcon. Then again she might think her stalking was a good thing, she also apparently constantly brings it up.

So the kid follows Bolt's advice and get punished for it. Skipping. He get possessed by some evil something. Bolt left eye has the byakugan and can see the evil that is possessing the boy. So those who are wondering how Bolt has a byakugan it's his own he just has it in his right eye, he just has that scar because it looks cool. Also it doesn't even look like the byakugan. Skipping Some fight on the train skipping. ( 8 minute long fight)

Bolt is late for the academy. So they kept Anko as she was in the ending. Oh the train was damage in the fight so in order to get to the academy they charge it off the rails... instead of hitting the academy it hits Naruto's monument.

Also Lucky did a review on youtube.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 April 2017 - 07:12 PM.

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:15 PM

Yup i'll post it here too: 

The episode wasn't really anything special. it's okay at best.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 05 April 2017 - 07:15 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#4 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Had this on another topic:

So is anyone going to watch the first episode. *sigh* Skimming through it once I get sick of watching it: Oh they are starting off with the fight scene they really are the predictable, great. End of the age of shinobi everyone. Oh they are fighting on Naruto's ruined face on the hokage monument. so the tattoos can plus/glow with power. The animation isn't bad from what I can see...but then again I can rarely tell if animation if good or not.

Oh in the opening there are three new kids I haven't seen before, a girl that with Salad and at least two boys that react to Bolt walking by, so a new team or two. Get ready the pedophile will probably be adding them to the manga at some point. Huh when they are showing the adults they don't show hinata, i guess those are the ones that are still ninja, so Sakura is still a ninja I think.

Ok actual episode's story start with bolt running...to get a limited edition green chili hamburger. Naruto neglected his work so he has to work over the night to fill out all the paper work for the entrance ceremony. Why doesn't the hokage have a staff? They always have the hokage doing a large amount of paper work because I assume that what SP and Kishimoto think an office job is, but why does the hokages never have a staff to help with the paper work? Shika calls the ninja academy old fashion, bolt wasn't told because Naruto is always busy, and Hinata ask Shika to watch out for her son, then makes a train analogy.

So one of the new kids is bullied by a group. So bolt could use shadow clones before he even became a ninja...Why was Naruto shocked he could do that then in the movie? New kids father owns a the biggest company in the land -the railroad company- and wants his kids to learn ninjutsu. Bolt tell him to disobey his father and bring up wait for it everyone...his issue with his father Naruto. *sigh* 8 minutes into the episode. He then boast that even if he disobey his father he doesn't get punished, and continues to tell the boy to disobey his father saying basically what's the worst that could happen. So he is in fact a spoiled brat that needs a good beating. Bolt freaks out when he realizes the time and that his is about to disobey one of his mom's rules. The boy actually point this out. So Bolt is a hypocrite that tries to sell his twisted views on others that he doesn't even follow. "She gets really scary when she is mad!" Does anyone believe that Hinata can get mad enough to be scary. So that is another thing they stole from Sakura and gave to hinata. Hinata looks more like someone older sister then a mother. Wait Bolt is just enrolling into the academy? He looks like he does in the movie/manga! Naruto and the other were in the academy since they were at least 6, what age is bolt right now 10, 11, or 12. HAHAHAHA Hinata got to know Naruto at the academy! So another retcon. Then again she might think her stalking was a good thing, she also apparently constantly brings it up.

So the kid follows Bolt's advice and get punished for it. Skipping. He get possessed by some evil something. Bolt left eye has the byakugan and can see the evil that is possessing the boy. So those who are wondering how Bolt has a byakugan it's his own he just has it in his right eye, he just has that scar because it looks cool. Also it doesn't even look like the byakugan. Skipping Some fight on the train skipping. ( 8 minute long fight)

Bolt is late for the academy. So they kept Anko as she was in the ending. Oh the train was damage in the fight so in order to get to the academy they charge it off the rails... instead of hitting the academy it hits Naruto's monument.

Also Lucky did a review on youtube.

Yep I saw it (Guess I was late in posting this heh)

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash: 

Just hearing this summary makes me want to hit my head on a wall.

Bolt turns out to be a spoiled brat so why should we have any sympathy if his father neglects him, especially when he gives out bad advice.

Hinata angry I can't even imagine it, Sakura sure but Hinata no not even if its similar to Hamri or whatever her name is.

Also shouldn't Naruto have like Shuzunie as an assistant to help (even when he should have someone new at this point)?

#5 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:25 PM

btw this is nothing against Noriyuki Abe, but I can tell he really wants it back: 

So somebody did this and I might actually a video on this later.. can't guarantee it. 

https://pbs.twimg.co...A3ZqO.jpg:large

I guess it's a omage for sure, but deep down I think we know what he really wants to do. 

#6 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

btw this is nothing against Noriyuki Abe, but I can tell he really wants it back: 

So somebody did this and I might actually a video on this later.. can't guarantee it. 

I guess it's a omage for sure, but deep down I think we know what he really wants to do. 

I ahev to admit the boruto opening did give me a Bleach vibe, plus the animation is very similar which I have always found better than Naruto's ever was.

#7 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:37 PM

Hinata is scary when angry ? That's out of character. It's bogus if she gets scary when she's angry.

Make her a full Tsundere while they're at it which it's not far for them to do this.

Edited by T XD, 05 April 2017 - 07:40 PM.

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:51 PM

I ahev to admit the boruto opening did give me a Bleach vibe, plus the animation is very similar which I have always found better than Naruto's ever was.

Yeah as soon as I saw the opening  I was like wait... this shhiitt looks way too familiar and then I found that image and I was like I knew it!

I'll definetely say that too the animation atleast for episode 1 was great.. now the question is can it be consistent? 

Considering that the Noriyuki is behind the director's seat for the anime, I'd probably say more or less it'll be consistent cause again Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho are prime examples of what he is capable of. 

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:03 PM

It was decent for what it is: an intro. I can't say it lit the world on fire, but the task they had to do is more or less accomplished. They obviously went all the way with the budget for this episode, understandably so. I just pray for Black Clover to get a decent budget because it really going to need it.

As for the episode, the flash forward was expected because it's the main hype thing you can possibly do, especially after watching itself. Because the actual content is okay. It's not amazing, it's not bad, it's just okay. It's hard to say if I am spoiled by millions of anime, but it didn't move me like Naruto/Bleach/etc. pilot episode. It's not weak, but it feels like another anime. It's nothing that you must see it like how I felt with Attack on Titan or even Erased. I can't say that's a bad sign because you never know.

Boruto isn't bad but he has good potential to be one, especially since the father-son dilemma is going to resurface again. How nice...It didn't introduce much of him; it feels more on the kid, Denki, who seems to be that character that is anime exclusive and potentially waste people time. We'll see.

One of my pet peeve is the reveal of a powerful eye in the most anticlimactic fashion. The flash forward was meant to give you theories to discuss; well, that quickly negated. I have to admit, I was pretty bummed that the series won't go extra mile with the thought of Hyuuga's sacrifice. I guess the series is playing safer.

On top of it, it seems like it's going to be some monster of the week formula of detecting evil. I always thought that's cheesy, so I guess we will have them again here. Even so, it does scream hacks as well. I got a feeling he's going to be Ichigo: Jack of all Trade.

There's not much to say; it's Boruto. Will it be good? Who knows. Will it be bad? Who knows. It starts in the middle ground, so it can go either way. Let's see if the series can pull slice of life well.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 05 April 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#10 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:12 PM

Yep I saw it (Guess I was late in posting this heh)

:wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Just hearing this summary makes me want to hit my head on a wall.

Bolt turns out to be a spoiled brat so why should we have any sympathy if his father neglects him, especially when he gives out bad advice.

Hinata angry I can't even imagine it, Sakura sure but Hinata no not even if its similar to Hamri or whatever her name is.

Also shouldn't Naruto have like Shuzunie as an assistant to help (even when he should have someone new at this point)?

Wasn't she his assistant in chapter 700?

Hinata, I always imagined having a look of disappointment that forces Bolt to do whatever she wanted. But that isn't standard Shounen mom's approach and the look of disappointment would still be showing how submissive she is. So they instead stole another thing from Sakura so hinata can crack the whip to make her more badass.

The thing is at the end of the conversation again; he ran back home because he didn't want his mother angry at him. So his action contradict his statement. Also he brought up he was only allowed to disobey Naruto because he is never home to enforce a punishment. Also again Naruto was only recently became hokage. So what was it like before Naruto had the job because this level of bratty-ness can't be a recent development. 

Have there been interview or anything where the director stated he wanted to go back to finish bleach?

I have to admit the boruto opening did give me a Bleach vibe, plus the animation is very similar which I have always found better than Naruto's ever was.

Yah I didn't think it felt like a Naruto opening (which was generally one of the best part of Naruto no matter what.) Turns out it was because it was a bleach opening. The animation was better then Naruto got to by the end, and I credit that completely to this new director keeping the animation team in line. Whoever the old director was either was a big hinata fan so supported them focusing solely on hinata, or didn't care enough and let the animation team run wild.

Honestly i like to imagine that the Director and writer of this were the ones the came up with that Byakugan was just naturally in his right eye. They when thinking up story ideas for the anime they asked the writer of the manga for ideas. They asked particularity about the byakugan in the right eye, Nail, and if they could add more kids to work with. They got back a sure for the kids (since as we seen so far the writer is not that creative to begin with) and gave to non-answer for the byakugan and Nail. That because they both were just cool idea that they really hadn't thought up a genuine idea for yet. A scared eye that's normally closed that has special powers like Kakashi and a rival like Sasuke. So because the manga writer didn't have any idea they just came up with their own. They left Nail alone because he is obviously suppose to come in later, but they gave the byakugan to bolt early so they could use it for the anime. Since now the byakugan is a magic eye that can see everything now they can use it to have bolt fight things like the spirit that possessed his friend. In doing so prevent any chance of the writer for the manga to come up with a better idea, which is probably for the best.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 April 2017 - 08:13 PM.

#11 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:13 PM

I got halfway through, lol so don't take my review seriously.

It was ok. Super nice visuals and voice work of course. I'm actually really interested in how the values of being a shinobi are beginning to diminish under the rise of a new Golden Age now. Because there is no point of being a shinobi anymore, is there? What is there to protect now that all is well? Old school vs new school, basically. I reeeeeally like this concept.

Omg Hinata LMAOOO. Her? Scary? She couldn't scare a baby of she wanted to. She's too sugar-plum-princess to even work up a scowl. "Mom is scary when she gets upset!" "Mom is really strong!" "Mom has pink hair and green... wait, my bad wrong person."

I actually stopped watching when the father of that kid who got bullied slapped him. Not because I was disturbed, because it was so cliche. Evil parents forcing child to become the next heir against their wishes. And what's with rampant abusive fathers in this series?

Bleh. Mixed feels.

Edited by lux, 05 April 2017 - 08:15 PM.

#12 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:25 PM

It was decent for what it is: an intro. I can't say it lit the world on fire, but the task they had to do is more or less accomplished. They obviously went all the way with the budget for this episode, understandably so. I just pray for Black Clover to get a decent budget because it really going to need it.

As for the episode, the flash forward was expected because it's the main hype thing you can possibly do, especially after watching itself. Because the actual content is okay. It's not amazing, it's not bad, it's just okay. It's hard to say if I am spoiled by millions of anime, but it didn't move me like Naruto/Bleach/etc. pilot episode. It's not weak, but it feels like another anime. It's nothing that you must see it like how I felt with Attack on Titan or even Erased. I can't say that's a bad sign because you never know.

Boruto isn't bad but he has good potential to be one, especially since the father-son dilemma is going to resurface again. How nice...It didn't introduce much of him; it feels more on the kid, Denki, who seems to be that character that is anime exclusive and potentially waste people time. We'll see.

One of my pet peeve is the reveal of a powerful eye in the most anticlimactic fashion. The flash forward was meant to give you theories to discuss; well, that quickly negated. I have to admit, I was pretty bummed that the series won't go extra mile with the thought of Hyuuga's sacrifice. I guess the series is playing safer.

On top of it, it seems like it's going to be some monster of the week formula of detecting evil. I always thought that's cheesy, so I guess we will have them again here. Even so, it does scream hacks as well. I got a feeling he's going to be Ichigo: Jack of all Trade.

There's not much to say; it's Boruto. Will it be good? Who knows. Will it be bad? Who knows. It starts in the middle ground, so it can go either way. Let's see if the series can pull slice of life well.

I felt seeing the byakugan in Boruto's right eye  felt out of left feild since they didn't really hint at Boruto obtaining that ability in the movie so it feels like a consistency error there idk I might just be nitpicking, and i guess you could say the same thing about Hinata too in a sense. 

That's what  I'm thinking too like it's probably gonna be like pre soul society where it's fighting different monsters  in this case ninjas every week. 

As an introduction episode I think it's okay too, but like you said we got to see if it pull slice of life well. 

Wasn't she his assistant in chapter 700?

Hinata, I always imagined having a look of disappointment that forces Bolt to do whatever she wanted. But that isn't standard Shounen mom's approach and the look of disappointment would still be showing how submissive she is. So they instead stole another thing from Sakura so hinata can crack the whip to make her more badass.

The thing is at the end of the conversation again; he ran back home because he didn't want his mother angry at him. So his action contradict his statement. Also he brought up he was only allowed to disobey Naruto because he is never home to enforce a punishment. Also again Naruto was only recently became hokage. So what was it like before Naruto had the job because this level of bratty-ness can't be a recent development. 

Have there been interview or anything where the director stated he wanted to go back to finish bleach?

From what I saw in the episode it was okay a best, but the main issue I'm noticing is consistency because in Boruto the movie there was nothing hinted at Boruto having that Byakugan in his right eye. Even Hinata getting on to Boruto about Naruto and the work he has to do cause the anime is  suppose to be set before the Boruto movie.  So when you go from this to Boruto the Movie it's like wait this doesn't really make any sense. It might just be nitpicking, but that kinda stood out as I saw the episode.

Regarding Noriyuki's stance on Bleach I believe there was an interview he gave out back in 2016 about him wanting to come back to Bleach along with the rest of the crew to in animating the thousand year blood war.. The most he said from what I could remember is this "It's very plausible, but at this point nothing is decided, but I do hope that one day we can finish the Bleach Anime."

So at this point you could say Bleach is like on a hiatus status in terms of the anime, if it does ever come back.  

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 08:31 PM

I got halfway through, lol so don't take my review seriously.

It was ok. Super nice visuals and voice work of course. I'm actually really interested in how the values of being a shinobi are beginning to diminish under the rise of a new Golden Age now. Because there is no point of being a shinobi anymore, is there? What is there to protect now that all is well? Old school vs new school, basically. I reeeeeally like this concept.

Omg Hinata LMAOOO. Her? Scary? She couldn't scare a baby of she wanted to. She's too sugar-plum-princess to even work up a scowl.
"Mom is scary when she gets upset!" "Mom is really strong!" "Mom has pink hair and green wait, my bad wrong person."

I actually stopped watching when the father of that kid who got bullied slapped him. Not because I was disturbed, because it was so cliche. Evil parents forcing child to become the next heir against their wishes. And what's with rampant abusive fathers in this series?

Bleh. Mixed feels.

It was a single slap to a mouthing off kid. That's not child abuse to me that's tough love parenting. The kids is finally mouthing off to his dad saying he doesn't want to be a ninja. Which the father figured was because the kid was being bullied, so he wants him to go to the ninja academy in order to build character and toughen him up.

Well Hinata has no character to beginning with so might as well just turn her into Sakura.

The episode wasn't interesting to be honest. It was well done, but that's it. Bolt is still unlikable.

Are people not sick of the father son conflict already? It has been going on for three years by this point and we have seen it resolved at least twice.

Like I said earlier I think they asked the writer of the manga about the eye and got a non-answer. So they decided to use it themselves since the fight would be difficult to happen without him seeing the boy was possessed. So those monster of the week are because Bolt can see them with his eye. It removes all theories about it making that one interest idea left in the manga fall flat, which works for me. 

They have to stall until the manga get far enough they can finally start following... This episode is very similar to last week chapter. Bolt meets a rich boy with Daddy issues that he befriends. There are difference the manga one going to take that some chapters/months to resolve it but it has similar concepts.

I felt seeing the byakugan in Boruto's right eye  felt out of left feild since they didn't really hint at Boruto obtaining that ability in the movie so it feels like a consistency error there idk I might just be nitpicking, and i guess you could say the same thing about Hinata too in a sense. 

That's what  I'm thinking too like it's probably gonna be like pre soul society where it's fighting different monsters  in this case ninjas every week. 

As an introduction episode I think it's okay too, but like you said we got to see if it pull slice of life well. 

From what I saw in the episode it was okay a best, but the main issue I'm noticing is consistency because in Boruto the movie there was nothing hinted at Boruto having that Byakugan in his right eye. Even Hinata getting on to Boruto about Naruto and the work he has to do cause the anime is  suppose to be set before the Boruto movie.  So when you go from this to Boruto the Movie it's like wait this doesn't really make any sense. It might just be nitpicking, but that kinda stood out as I saw the episode.

Regarding Noriyuki's stance on Bleach I believe there was an interview he gave out back in 2016 about him wanting to come back to Bleach along with the rest of the crew to in animating the thousand year blood war.. The most he said from what I could remember is this "It's very plausible, but at this point nothing is decided, but I do hope that one day we can finish the Bleach Anime."

So at this point you could say Bleach is like on a hiatus status in terms of the anime, if it does ever come back.  

That's the problem with doing prequel of a story eventually you forget what characters should know at point , and they start contradicting the story they are suppose to be a prequel to.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 April 2017 - 08:40 PM.

#14 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:05 PM

It was a single slap to a mouthing off kid. That's not child abuse to me that's tough love parenting. The kids is finally mouthing off to his dad saying he doesn't want to be a ninja. Which the father figured was because the kid was being bullied, so he wants him to go to the ninja academy in order to build character and toughen him up.

Well Hinata has no character to beginning with so might as well just turn her into Sakura.

You get the point though. I'm tired of seeing father-son angst, esp with Boruto & Naruto. I want there to be another Minato-Naruto. Something chill and easy.

#15 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:11 PM

Hinata in pink hair and green eyes... Nop XD

#16 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:33 PM

Hinata in pink hair and green eyes... Nop XD

I'm sure next episode we'll see her forehead double in size with a big fat diamond in the center of it. Cause why not.

Whose Sakura again?? Beats me 🤔

#17 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:50 PM

I'm sure next episode we'll see her forehead double in size with a big fat diamond in the center of it. Cause why not.

Whose Sakura again?? Beats me

And the wardrobe too.

Sakura left the village and let her clone to take her place :P

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:22 AM

Did I understood that right? They destroyed Naruto's monument I presume he Hokage face, with a train that was supposed to hit the academy?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:32 AM

Did I understood that right? They destroyed Naruto's monument I presume he Hokage face, with a train that was supposed to hit the academy?

Yes.

#20 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:55 AM

That sounds really really dumb.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boruto, naruto, studio pierott