Close
Photo

Analysis of NS scenes post-ending

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#481 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:39 AM

Kishimoto certainly sabotaged it, either consciously or unconsciously. For instance, there was no need to have Sasuke say that he would never even consider being with Sakura at the end if he was going to end up with Sakura. Sasuke was many terrible things, but a hypocrite wasn't one of them.

Really if you look at it from Sasuke`s perspective it was only reasonable. He needed to keep the clan going and as women go he hated Sakura the least. Perhaps he flat out didnt go with Karin because he felt the Rinnegan is too dangerous to pass on.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 29 December 2017 - 12:40 AM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#482 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:44 AM

Really if you look at it from Sasuke`s perspective it was only reasonable. He needed to keep the clan going and as women go he hated Sakura the least. Perhaps he flat out didnt go with Karin because he felt the Rinnegan is too dangerous to pass on.

Well Sasuke has done a lot of dangerous things already, as well as the fact that passing on something as powerful as the rinnegan could prove useful.

#483 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:46 AM

He still activated an eye power on behalf of Karin.

And I'm not saying Sasuke shouldn't have been with Sakura. Well, I am saying that, but not right now. I'm saying he shouldn't have said that. It's out of his character to say something like that if he didn't mean it. He said he saw no reason to be with Sakura. There is a reason, you can use her like a baker does his oven to make kids. If he saw that as a worthy reason, then he shouldn't have said that. He should have just smirked arrogantly when Sakura did that. That remark in particular leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

#484 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 29 December 2017 - 12:53 AM

He still activated an eye power on behalf of Karin.

And I'm not saying Sasuke shouldn't have been with Sakura. Well, I am saying that, but not right now. I'm saying he shouldn't have said that. It's out of his character to say something like that if he didn't mean it. He said he saw no reason to be with Sakura. There is a reason, you can use her like a baker does his oven to make kids. If he saw that as a worthy reason, then he shouldn't have said that. He should have just smirked arrogantly when Sakura did that. That remark in particular leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

I will admit that when i wrote that comment Karin completely escaped my mind which puts Sakura behind her regarding Sasuke.

While it is out of character perhaps he didn`t think it through at the time. Maybe he had no intention of continuing the clan at that point in time (aka. pulling a Kylo Ren) or it could even be the idea that Naruto might be easier to work with (manipulate really) if he married his best friend. There`s actually plenty of reasons for him to choose Sakura over Karin if we assume emotion had nothing to do with it. 

Ultimately I do agree that the line is BS.

Well Sasuke has done a lot of dangerous things already, as well as the fact that passing on something as powerful as the rinnegan could prove useful.

Having a new rinnegan user could create an uncertainty that the ninja world might not allow.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 29 December 2017 - 12:59 AM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#485 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:13 AM

I will admit that when i wrote that comment Karin completely escaped my mind which puts Sakura behind her regarding Sasuke.

While it is out of character perhaps he didn`t think it through at the time. Maybe he had no intention of continuing the clan at that point in time (aka. pulling a Kylo Ren) or it could even be the idea that Naruto might be easier to work with (manipulate really) if he married his best friend. There`s actually plenty of reasons for him to choose Sakura over Karin if we assume emotion had nothing to do with it. 

You're saying if Sakura and Naruto are strictly platonic friends, and Sasuke knows this, then it might help his relations with Naruto to marry her? Because if Naruto loves Sakura I don't think it would have worked out great for the three of them. Well, it didn't regardless, but yeah. Sasuke was just never portrayed as being manipulative in that way. I think he would want to be with Karin because he was portrayed as being more comfortable around Karin.

Karin is also someone unique in the story. The character of Karin revolves 100% around Sasuke. She has no reason to even exist really without Sasuke. Sakura on the other hand had many other connections and interests. So if you want to put a female character into the unenviable position of being used by Sasuke, it makes sense for it to be Karin. Because she would be happier that way as opposed to not seeing Sasuke at all. And now that Sasuke has abandoned her, she has no purpose anymore.

Edited by DrK, 29 December 2017 - 01:15 AM.

#486 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:14 AM

The more I relive these scenes the more it looks like wasted potential. People keep wanting to say that Hinata is such a selfish person, but Hinata only seems to pop up when kitten hits the fans. What about down time moments? She is not here feeding Naruto who has issues with his arm.

Naruto totally takes it romatically here, but why don't some of the fans take it as such? Because it is not Hinata's thats why.
Imagine if this happened.2namo2x.jpg

Then sephiroth comes form behind and stabs hinata then cuts her in half like he did Vergil.

#487 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 29 December 2017 - 01:14 AM

If this^ happens I bet they will say" OMG! Naruto stabbed Hinata-hime that is SO romantic! :fu: "

True but really kittened up.

#488 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 09:52 AM

I've actually theorized that the ending and what was set up for Boruto was out of spite.

Here's how it works. Naruto ended up consuming Kishi's life. SP, SJ and all the rest kept pushing him to expand the story, far further than he originally intended to. Kishi wasn't able to spend time with his wife and kids like he wanted to, instead having to focus on a story he was losing passion for and an incredibly demanding schedule. What's worse, the suits made it clear that they wanted to keep the franchise going with a next generation angle which meant that Naruto couldn't fix the ninja system (I've made similar claims about Tomino and the endings of Zeta/ZZ Gundam being driven by the fact there was another Gundam installment planned to come afterwards).

Naruto had taken over Kishi's life, so Kishi struck back. Naruto didn't marry the girl he loved, and has a dysfunctional relationship with his son. His son has also received extensive training as a ninja, and whose goal is to serve the future hokage as their shadow ops master when Naruto was against how the ninja system dehumanized it's members. In addition, Boruto acts out like Naruto did but Naruto doesn't care, instead telling Boruto to endure the lonlieness when Naruto's greatest strength came through the bonds he established with others. Naruto is also continuing to keep the truth about the Uchiha a secret in order to serve the village, while Sasuke and Sakura have a sham of a marriage. And when the script for The Last was presented to him, he realized how awful Naruto and Hinata came off as so he gave his approval.

In the end, he set out to assassinate Naruto's character out of spite with the things he established for the sequel. SP, SJ and the rest didn't realize what they were given until it was too late while Kishi himself until recently was retained on Boruto's staff. Guess there is no such thing as a perfect crime.

Sounds likely.

Kishimoto was getting tired of the manga even by the start of the war arc. I think what he was holding onto to keep going was; he was doing it for his family. I think he even said that in some interviews while the war arc was going on. He wanted to continue to write his story well enough to both make his children and parents proud, and he continue to add NS Mk OR scenes to show his wife how devoted he was to her. When he was eventually forced to make the pairing nH instead he originally tried to justify it as that's what the fans want that was supported him for 15 years. Once that clearly wasn't the case. He had upset his wife by putting a price on their love, upset his children by upsetting their mother, and probably disappointing his dead dad who died roughly a year before the ending.

Chapter 700 had negative implications. But. They could have been easily turned around. Naruto could have learned from Bolt's complaining and been a better father, and Sasuke was implied to have visited every once in awhile. He at first tried to deny and justify it, at first. But by the time of the gaiden he was truly angry and lashed out. Then after that he was just resigned, disinterested, maybe spiteful, and just wanted to leave.

The character assassination, if was intentionally taken place was just until they let him leave so he could do anything else. They had put him on Boruto because they fear it would collapse without him, any sabotage he did commit was just to convince them he was more trouble then he was worth keeping on in order to let him leave.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 December 2017 - 09:53 AM.

#489 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 29 December 2017 - 02:22 PM

Scene at the ramen stand after Naruto hurts his arm using Rasenshuriken.

Naruto-Chapter3431_zps816aa568.png
Naruto-Chapter3432_zps2b745151.png
Naruto-Chapter3433_zps31c82dc1.png
Naruto-Chapter3434_zpse27c4c83.png
Naruto-Chapter3435_zpsa03b3d36.png
Naruto-Chapter3436_zpsc6f47cfb.png
Naruto-Chapter3437_zps9baa4973.png
Naruto-Chapter3438_zps907c4fb0.png
Naruto-Chapter3439_zps009f6ead.png
Naruto-Chapter34310_zpsa3f76b5e.png

What happens in this scene? Naruto hurt his arm using the Rasenshuriken against Kakuzu. He is at the ramen stand with Sakura and struggling to eat with his non-dominant hand. Sakura looks at Naruto's injured arm and thinks back to when she was treating him for the injury. Back then, she warned Naruto of the dangers of the jutsu, something Tsunade had already done. Naruto brushes off her warning, saying that this situation makes him happy. Sakura asks him what he means, and he explains that it feels like they both are getting closer to Sasuke.

Back in present time, Sakura tells Naruto to give her his chopsticks with a shifty expression on her face. Naruto correctly assumes that she was going to feed him and is quite interested in this prospect. Sai, for some reason, decides to feed Naruto before Sakura has a chance to. This is something that Naruto is considerably less interested in. Kakashi shows up to arrange to finally tell Naruto about the secrets of Kage Bunshin training, and the scene ends.

Why does Sakura decide to help Naruto? You could say that she just feels bad for him, but the expression on her face is far too conspiratorial. I think it's fairly obvious. The intimacy of this gesture is also obvious. They were in a public place where any number of people could have gotten the wrong idea, so it is actually quite significant that Sakura was willing to do this. There was a time when Sakura would have cringed at the idea of doing this, to say nothing of allowing other people to witness it happening.

Did Naruto love Sakura at this point? Yes.

Did Sakura love Naruto at this point? She had already started to like him before this. There is the issue of Sasuke, but you have to consider that it's Naruto who keeps bringing him up. When has Sasuke ever been an obstacle for Sakura doing anything in any of these scenes? He was hardly mentioned by her for most of Shippuden. It makes no sense that in the end, it was Sakura who was unable to fight Sasuke. It should have been Naruto. He was the one obsessing over him the whole time.

So what does this mean for NaruSaku? There are scenes which are more significant, but this scene certainly shows Sakura's interest in and care for Naruto, and Naruto's likewise interest in getting closer to Sakura. 

Rating: 3. There is something that needs to be discussed regarding Sakura, and this scene is fairly illustrative of it.

The character of Haruno Sakura is the embodiment of love and selfless care. She is generally caring towards all her friends, but she's especially caring towards the person she loves. You see this with Sasuke in part 1 with the tray of apples and other occasions where Sakura was concerned for his welfare. In part 2, you see this being directed towards Naruto in many of the scenes discussed in this thread. This aspect of Sakura is seen over and over again in the manga. It's far more prevalent than her punching people. Basically, if Sakura loves you, you're golden. She will direct all of her considerable passion and talents towards helping you. You could go so far as to say that Sakura would likely not be happy without a beloved one to take care of in this way. In a sense, it's her whole reason for existing in the manga. Without it, she really would be just another unimportant character like Kiba.

Naruto makes a good candidate for her. He had a terrible childhood. There's a lot of things he probably struggles to talk about without someone who is very patient who he completely trusts. There will be times that he doesn't feel like he's worth anything and needs someone to lean on. Someone who can be strong when he isn't.

Sasuke had a miserable life as well, but he's an extremely private person. He doesn't share the weaknesses inside himself with others. He rejected Sakura every time she tried to make him feel better. He sees no value in that kind of thing at all.

So there's an important question at the end of the manga. Did Sakura ultimately find someone?

The answer is no. Not only did Kishimoto put the character defined by love and selfless care with someone who tried to kill her, he didn't even have him stay in the village. So Sakura's most admirable qualities are completely wasted. And Naruto was put with someone who leeches off of his strength and confidence rather than truly supporting him.

Hinata needs you to be strong, Naruto. You're not allowed to show any weakness. It could have been okay for you to show weakness, but unfortunately, Sakura is all about Sasuke. She's all about someone who would completely negate her purpose for existing if she is with them. Sure, that makes sense. Great ending.

aZnCCmj.png

For a huge part of Shippuden, Sakura was worried about Naruto or trying to take care of Naruto. You could even say that she was all about that. But how can she be all about that when she's all about Sasuke?

Honestly, it was Naruto who was all about Sasuke. Sakura was just along for the ride. But in the end she's the one who was crucified on behalf of Sasuke while Naruto just moves on to being a fascist dictator.

There is no justice for this character at all. And she was based on Kishimoto's wife. Let that sink in for a while.

This is a splendid analysis but I want to add one more thing on why this scene is so important for both characters and their relationship . You see in here Sakura yet again warms up to Naruto bc Naruto gives Sakura what she always wanted he gives her acknowledgement, respect and most of all he always makes her feel relevant, also as we can see again Sakura is always hurt deeply by the fact that Naruto is heavily injured but this is exactly the reason why she choose to become a medic so she can help him in his journey in any way she can and Naruto just fully acknowledged that which warms Sakura's heart yet again, it's these simple little things that matters the most. On the other hand Naruto always loves when Sakura takes care of him and is happy about it bc Naruto loves every single aspect of Sakura bc he thinks she's just amazing in every single thing she does as it was shown in that scene while she was healing Kankuro and he was struck in awe by her, its the same thing in here as well. Truth to be told yes Sasuke was mentioned here but its not the main point bc the highlight of this scene was their actions and their feelings for each other, that's what has been illustrated in here and its the main point of this scene, it was a character and relationship progression. 

And yet we're again supposed to believe this scene was also a Red Herring, does that even makes any sense really?! But you know what's even more ironic about this scene?! It was the point that Naruto and Sakura chasing over Sasuke made them even more closer then ever and yet in the end it was the sole reason for their demise  :roll: .

Edited by FireFox, 29 December 2017 - 02:54 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#490 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:12 PM

Is that so?!!  :fu: . To bad you missed all the fun, sucks to be you!!!  :lulz:.  

Missed ? I can relive the fun by just teasing you like what I'm about to do now >XD

For example, I was eating your snacks... In your house... When you were absent... And, as you know, snacks are off the list for you. So, in another way, I'm helping you :banana:

Edited by T XD, 29 December 2017 - 10:13 PM.

#491 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:27 AM

Scene at the ramen stand after Naruto hurts his arm using Rasenshuriken.

Naruto-Chapter3431_zps816aa568.png
Naruto-Chapter3432_zps2b745151.png
Naruto-Chapter3433_zps31c82dc1.png
Naruto-Chapter3434_zpse27c4c83.png
Naruto-Chapter3435_zpsa03b3d36.png
Naruto-Chapter3436_zpsc6f47cfb.png
Naruto-Chapter3437_zps9baa4973.png
Naruto-Chapter3438_zps907c4fb0.png
Naruto-Chapter3439_zps009f6ead.png
Naruto-Chapter34310_zpsa3f76b5e.png

What happens in this scene? Naruto hurt his arm using the Rasenshuriken against Kakuzu. He is at the ramen stand with Sakura and struggling to eat with his non-dominant hand. Sakura looks at Naruto's injured arm and thinks back to when she was treating him for the injury. Back then, she warned Naruto of the dangers of the jutsu, something Tsunade had already done. Naruto brushes off her warning, saying that this situation makes him happy. Sakura asks him what he means, and he explains that it feels like they both are getting closer to Sasuke.

Back in present time, Sakura tells Naruto to give her his chopsticks with a shifty expression on her face. Naruto correctly assumes that she was going to feed him and is quite interested in this prospect. Sai, for some reason, decides to feed Naruto before Sakura has a chance to. This is something that Naruto is considerably less interested in. Kakashi shows up to arrange to finally tell Naruto about the secrets of Kage Bunshin training, and the scene ends.

Why does Sakura decide to help Naruto? You could say that she just feels bad for him, but the expression on her face is far too conspiratorial. I think it's fairly obvious. The intimacy of this gesture is also obvious. They were in a public place where any number of people could have gotten the wrong idea, so it is actually quite significant that Sakura was willing to do this. There was a time when Sakura would have cringed at the idea of doing this, to say nothing of allowing other people to witness it happening.

Did Naruto love Sakura at this point? Yes.

Did Sakura love Naruto at this point? She had already started to like him before this. There is the issue of Sasuke, but you have to consider that it's Naruto who keeps bringing him up. When has Sasuke ever been an obstacle for Sakura doing anything in any of these scenes? He was hardly mentioned by her for most of Shippuden. It makes no sense that in the end, it was Sakura who was unable to fight Sasuke. It should have been Naruto. He was the one obsessing over him the whole time.

So what does this mean for NaruSaku? There are scenes which are more significant, but this scene certainly shows Sakura's interest in and care for Naruto, and Naruto's likewise interest in getting closer to Sakura. 

Rating: 3. There is something that needs to be discussed regarding Sakura, and this scene is fairly illustrative of it.

The character of Haruno Sakura is the embodiment of love and selfless care. She is generally caring towards all her friends, but she's especially caring towards the person she loves. You see this with Sasuke in part 1 with the tray of apples and other occasions where Sakura was concerned for his welfare. In part 2, you see this being directed towards Naruto in many of the scenes discussed in this thread. This aspect of Sakura is seen over and over again in the manga. It's far more prevalent than her punching people. Basically, if Sakura loves you, you're golden. She will direct all of her considerable passion and talents towards helping you. You could go so far as to say that Sakura would likely not be happy without a beloved one to take care of in this way. In a sense, it's her whole reason for existing in the manga. Without it, she really would be just another unimportant character like Kiba.

Naruto makes a good candidate for her. He had a terrible childhood. There's a lot of things he probably struggles to talk about without someone who is very patient who he completely trusts. There will be times that he doesn't feel like he's worth anything and needs someone to lean on. Someone who can be strong when he isn't.

Sasuke had a miserable life as well, but he's an extremely private person. He doesn't share the weaknesses inside himself with others. He rejected Sakura every time she tried to make him feel better. He sees no value in that kind of thing at all.

So there's an important question at the end of the manga. Did Sakura ultimately find someone?

The answer is no. Not only did Kishimoto put the character defined by love and selfless care with someone who tried to kill her, he didn't even have him stay in the village. So Sakura's most admirable qualities are completely wasted. And Naruto was put with someone who leeches off of his strength and confidence rather than truly supporting him.

Hinata needs you to be strong, Naruto. You're not allowed to show any weakness. It could have been okay for you to show weakness, but unfortunately, Sakura is all about Sasuke. She's all about someone who would completely negate her purpose for existing if she is with them. Sure, that makes sense. Great ending.

aZnCCmj.png

For a huge part of Shippuden, Sakura was worried about Naruto or trying to take care of Naruto. You could even say that she was all about that. But how can she be all about that when she's all about Sasuke?

Honestly, it was Naruto who was all about Sasuke. Sakura was just along for the ride. But in the end she's the one who was crucified on behalf of Sasuke while Naruto just moves on to being a fascist dictator.

There is no justice for this character at all. And she was based on Kishimoto's wife. Let that sink in for a while.

5, again. That was not only to establish a romantic moment between Sakura and Naruto but to also show a tender and close moment between them in the flashback. Those that say that it is meant to be a comedy moment when Sai interupted them, LIKE ANALYZER, clearly seem to forgive or brush off WHENEVER HINATA faints in front of Naruto is supposed to be comedy and a moment killer too.

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 March 2018 - 04:06 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#492 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

Missed ? I can relive the fun by just teasing you like what I'm about to do now >XD

For example, I was eating your snacks... In your house... When you were absent... And, as you know, snacks are off the list for you. So, in another way, I'm helping you :banana:

SADIST MODE ON!!!! 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#493 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:13 PM

SADIST MODE ON!!!! 

No need to go go sadist mode on her, I WAS THE WHO ate the snacks!!! :lmao:  :zaru:  :excited:

#494 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

No need to go go sadist mode on her, I WAS THE WHO ate the snacks!!! :lmao:  :zaru:  :excited:

NO ONE TOUCHES MY SNACKS!!!!  :twitch:.

giphy.gif

Posted Image                                                            

#495 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:08 PM

-pokes snacks-

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#496 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:19 PM

-pokes snacks-

:shock:

tenor.gif?itemid=5407073

Posted Image                                                            

#497 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

It was ME all along! :kukuku:

2e5.gif

#498 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 05:54 PM

NO ONE TOUCHES MY SNACKS!!!!  :twitch:.
giphy.gif

Killing....... me.......... does not change the fact that I ate your snacks!!!........ * wheeze, cough cough, dies* XD :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 January 2018 - 10:09 PM.

#499 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

Killing....... me.......... doesn not change the fact that I ate your snacks!!!........ * wheeze, cough cough, dies* XD :zaru:

Revenge is dish best served cold and I still have my secret stash  :fu: .

Besides I'm not Naruto to let you live or call you the "Coolest Guy Ever"  for eating my precious snacks  :hm:

Posted Image                                                            

#500 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:37 PM

*My ghost returns temorarily* I ate those TOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :lmao:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users