#5501 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he was fighting mostly to protect it was like when something really bad happens and he puts his family in danger not the village he gives the best he can do when his family is safe even with the village having problems he just fight mostly to protect his family and does not care about the other's fate it was like minato without his will of fire in other words kizashi.

huh >:o i see!

its hard to think of minato like that

i wanna see this movie.....T^T

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5502 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Aug 13 2012, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did Sakura heard this conversation & does that mean that Menma has feelings for AU Sakura.

no she was dealing with gai and kakashi, well looking at this angle i think it's the inverse.
but it's not confirmed or it's shown i'm just giving an opinion.

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 August 2012 - 10:24 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5503 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he was fighting mostly to protect it was like when something really bad happens and he puts his family in danger not the village he gives the best he can do when his family is safe even with the village having problems he just fight mostly to protect his family and does not care about the other's fate it was like minato without his will of fire in other words kizashi.

So the only thing that's changed is his will of fire is on family, not the entire village. That really put Naruto into question when Sakura was captured.

#5504 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

I wonder why did evil menma kidnap Sakura?

#5505 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (CherryBlossom77 @ Aug 13 2012, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder why did evil menma kidnap Sakura?

as a hostage because he did not wanted no one to follow him.
it's kinda ironic since only sakura and naruto were "real" there i just facepalm in this scene.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5506 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 06:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no she was dealing with gai and kakashi, well looking at this angle i think it's the inverse.
but it's not confirmed or it's shown i'm just giving an opinion.

Still, It goes to show you that Naruto really love Sakura, but he seems like he gets all embarrassed when one person points out his feelings. It's like when Sai figured it out.

Edit: Dovah, what do you mean about Menma kidnapping her?

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 13 August 2012 - 10:28 PM.

#5507 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:33 PM

Did Sakura blush when AU Hinata ask her if there something between Naruto & her at the bath scene and did Naruto carry Sakura princess style in the movie.

#5508 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:34 PM

dovahkiin, do we get to see normal menma at the end? Does he die? I hope someone freed him from Tobi. sad.gif

ナルサク

#5509 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 13 2012, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dovahkiin, do we get to see normal menma at the end? Does he die? I hope someone freed him from Tobi. sad.gif

well yes but everything vanish so it doesnt matter after all.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5510 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well yes but everything vanish so it doesnt matter after all.

question :3 how did sakura escape from itachi to help naruto? :3

#5511 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 13 2012, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
question :3 how did sakura escape from itachi to help naruto? :3

it was just a trick to maintain her away from the fight on the magic cave when naruto goes to bijuu mode against menma's.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5512 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it was just a trick to maintain her away from the fight on the magic cave when naruto goes to bijuu mode against menma's.

so....... :o

itachi was an illusion???

#5513 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A trick? I know Naruto was fighting in Kyuubi match, but what do you mean? What happened to Itachi and the rest?

#5514 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:11 PM

Dovakiin, I think every one would like to know this:

Did Naruto truly rescued Sakura princess style, the same way Minato rescued Kushina all those years ago?

#5515 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-About sakura parent's well i can say that they are similar to Mina/Kushi i'm not talking about eyes or looks.
i'm talking about personalities, mebuki is mostly like sakura and kisashi is like minato who always agree with mebuki(he was too passive like minato i think they both are who's the crazy to disagree with a tsundare) another funny thing is while sakura became more narutoish naruto becames more sakuraish, the strange thing is naruto's parents does not think that naruto has problems or amnesia so when i see most of the scenes(naruto and his family) looks like naruto(menma) act the same way with his parents like sakura does.
( i think ciardha will realize this when she finishs reading her novel)

Mebuki is more extreme than a tsundere, she's basically only tsuntsun with Sakura. Mebuki's attitude toward Sakura is like Hinata's dad toward her up till the Chunnin exams. Mebuki though hasn't changed. (Naruto needs to step in and use his talk-no-jutsu with her wink.gif

Kushina is a typical tsundere mom- hot tempered but also very warm hearted.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#5516 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:14 PM

1- when i say trick is not a illusion or kage bushin he did it to keep her away from the big battle after he the battle on the magic cave they retreat, it was too much for them.
2-yes he saves her.
@ciardha i'm saying that they are similar and mebuki does have a warm heart too but the difference is they both deal with different kids, sakura is a girl( that have similarites with her mother)so u dont expect her hitting on sakura , but in fact they yells and have discussions.

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 August 2012 - 11:20 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5517 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1- when i say trick is not a illusion or kage bushin he did it to keep her away from the big battle after he the battle on the magic cave they retreat, it was too much for them.
2-yes he saves her.

What I want to know is how Sakura joined the combat field and what happened to Akatsuki. I know you explained the reason why Sakura was held by Itachi, but the aftermath is what I want to know.

Also, booya! Parallel ftw. At least to Kishi. tongue.gif

#5518 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:28 PM

When Naruto saves Sakura princess style, did that scene looked romantic and what was Sakura's reaction.

#5519 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 14 2012, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I want to know is how Sakura joined the combat field and what happened to Akatsuki. I know you explained the reason why Sakura was held by Itachi, but the aftermath is what I want to know.

Also, booya! Parallel ftw. At least to Kishi. tongue.gif

they leave after they fullfill their job, their job was to rescue both naruto and sakura, but after witnessing such opponent and naruto refused to retreat they just take sakura out of that fighting and leave.
leave naruto and menma on a showdown.

@it was like when menma went full force they thought "kitten just got real"

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 August 2012 - 11:33 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5520 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ciardha i'm saying that they are similar and mebuki does have a warm heart too but the difference is they both deal with different kids, sakura is a girl( that have similarites with her mother)so u dont expect her hitting on sakura , but in fact they yells and have discussions.

I'm curious how that shows, we don't see her express any warmth toward Sakura in the Road to Ninja special, and I heard she mocked Sakura publically about her lack of household skills in the movie... Plus look at how Sakura was when she started the Academy- tearful, afraid of everything. It's not until Ino has an influence on Sakura for some time that we start to see her change. Also Sakura's crushingly low self-esteem, still. I saw the way Mebuki acted toward Sakura and could see why Sakura developed a mother/daughter bond with Tsunade, who is a more balanced tsundere- hot tempered, but recognized and acknowledged Sakura's achievements.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users