28 replies to this topic

#21 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

I like many pairings in Naruto, but I wonder if Kishi has time to develop them all. I can see Temari marrying Shikamaru, but I don't think it's gonna happen in the manga.

ナルサク

#22 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 13 2012, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like many pairings in Naruto, but I wonder if Kishi has time to develop them all. I can see Temari marrying Shikamaru, but I don't think it's gonna happen in the manga.

yeah I was also thinking the same thing.

#23 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Mar 13 2012, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he said that shikamaru was not getting any love. and only one.... couple was happening :o

though he could have changed his mind.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#24 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 13 2012, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to disagree with you there.

It appears to me that every time Hinata goes into shy-mode due to Naruto's presence, Kiba gets a little flustered. Shino doesn't react that way, though it is clear that he cares about his friends just as much as the next guy. In a way, he is just like Naruto. While it wouldn't really do anything to benefit the main storyline, I could still see it happening :3

These are all just my observations though, of course ^___^

You have a keen eye, Rainy.

#25 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 13 2012, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have a keen eye, Rainy.

Why, thank you! happy.gif

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#26 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Deej @ Mar 14 2012, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you are reading into things that aren't there. Which is fine. But Kiba has shown as much romantic interest in Hinata as Shino. Which of course is none. And Kishi has made Hinata, Narutosexual. So the odds of her considering another guy are pretty low this late in the manga since it is not important to her character. It would have to be done in an epilogue. And the most important point; Hinata doesn't have to be paired up with someone else for NaruSaku to happen. She is not the determining factor. Naruto and Sakura are. If Kishi chooses to have Naruto turn his interest to Hinata, than there is nothing we can do. But it will be about what Naruto wants and not Hinata.

KibaHina to me is like ShikaIno and NejiTen. All are popular pairings. All are putting the girl with the hotter and better looking male teammate. All look pretty in fanart. All make good fanfics. All are very unlikely to happen in canon. But then that is what fandom is for.

You took words out of my mouth.

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Mar 14 2012, 05:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If this would be cannon not saying that it is but since Kiba doesn't really like Naruto that much and since Sakura knocked him out with gas. Maybe he can show a little intervention and say something like looser like Naruto and Sakura deserve each other. His point of view of course not mine. A little wake up Hinata Naruto will never love you.

Can you show me a manga page where it shows Kiba doesn't like Naruto that much? In early part 1 it showed that he looked down upon Naruto, so I can understand where you get that from. But part 2? If anything, I can see him showing Naruto support especially in the recent chapters.

I also don't think Kishi will strip off all the development Kiba had by making him a loser. Calling Naruto a loser when it was Kiba who lost the match against him, and calling Sakura a loser because he was stupid enough to not see through her plans is just pathetic, that makes Kiba a real loser. I don't think Kishi will degrade Kiba's character that far just to make KibaHina happen.

It might be just me but I don't like KibaHina. Kiba is just like a little bit louder version of Naruto. If Hinata dates Kiba, it won't really convince me that she is dating him because she is over Naruto, but because he is like Naruto. In any case, Kishi has shown Hinata's personality to revolve around love. I want him to give her development and make her personality stand on her own.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#27 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

KibaHina to me is like ShikaIno and NejiTen. All are popular pairings. All are putting the girl with the hotter and better looking male teammate. All look pretty in fanart. All make good fanfics. All are very unlikely to happen in canon. But then that is what fandom is for.

I used to be a SasuHina Fans, even GaaHina and SaiHina at fanfiction world (except NaruHina of course, NaruSaku is my OTP) narusakuct7.gif
I wrote some fanfic too. KibaHina looks cute for me, but thats FF pair for me too. I don't know why i dont really interested with this pair. heheelq7.png

Maybe because in canon world, I'd prefer NejiHina. Dont blame me. sweatdrop.gif
I'm LeeTen Fans wub.gif I'm ShikaIno fans too, but i dont see it has a bigger chance than ShikaTema. I just see the hints. ShikaTema looks more stronger than ShikaIno.

But, whatever pair, NaruSaku is all i care whistling.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users