28 replies to this topic

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:31 PM

Like someone else said: He's just like Naruto, but he actually talks to Hinata. I could see Hinata realizing that she loved Kiba all along, sort of like Sakura will realize that she loves Naruto. (Well, if she hasn't already - which for the most part I think she does heheelq7.png )

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:59 AM

i agree with dis *____*

kiba is always with hinata~

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:33 AM

Yeah, but now you saying SasuHina won't happen.. Sasuke is shaking his head at you know, and said he will continue his path of hate because of this. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 9 2011, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but now you saying SasuHina won't happen.. Sasuke is shaking his head at you know, and said he will continue his path of hate because of this. tongue.gif

XD well there's always a chance of that too.

jus drein jus daun.

#5 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 09 December 2011 - 02:59 AM

Meh, the pairing is VERY adorable, but I don't see it actually happening. It seems kind of unnecessary for canon.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#6 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:01 AM

I actually think it's sort of unnecessary to make KibaHina canon, but if Hinata had to end up with someone, then yes, I agree it would be Kiba.

JA2DBzd.png

#7 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:06 AM

Do I want KibaHina to happen? Absolutely.
Will it happen? Probably not.

Quite honestly the only pairing I see coming to a conclusion is NaruSaku(due to the OVERWHELMING amount of significant evidence and hints it has). Any others would be an unimportant (and a bit uncalled for) addition to the story.

Edited by Fliss, 09 December 2011 - 06:09 AM.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#8 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Dec 9 2011, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do I want KibaHina to happen? Absolutely.
Will it happen? Probably not.

Quite honestly the only pairing I see coming to a conclusion is NaruSaku(due to the OVERWHELMING amount of significant evidence and hints it has). Any others would be an unimportant (and a bit uncalled for) addition to the story.

well of course XDD but it would be cute :3 and it would get naruhina fans outta our hair >:UUUUUUUU

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:06 AM

It'd probably be something off panel that we don't see happen, y'know? Maybe there will be some kind of panel that's dedicated to them holding hands or whatever that gives us an indication that they're together later on in the story. Like a PDA.

Edited by Fenris, 09 December 2011 - 07:06 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#10 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 9 2011, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've always thought that the guy named Ao would end up with Hinata, wub.gif He's her bodyguard right?

I think you might be talking about Ko here XD Ao is the Mizukage's bodyguard, with the implanted Byakugan. It'd be a bit of a far stretch to pair him with Hinata, haha.

Right now, I don't see KibaHina as a canon pairing, mostly because Kiba has shown no romantic interest in Hinata. If anything, Kiba seems like the kind to treat her as a sister. Hinata, obviously, still has her eyes on Naruto and even if she didn't, I don't think her first thought would be to look so close to home as her own teammate - she's not quite the kind. But if Kishimoto did want to pair some characters up, KibaHina would be the most plausible one, with a bit of backstory. The pairing is wholly possible, depending on what Kishi thinks, but personally I'd rather he didn't pursue it. It seems a bit random to me XD

#11 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 9 2011, 03:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now look what you've done, Fenris... biggrin.gif

As for KibaHina... I don't see it happening, but don't take my word for it because I never really thought about it.

#12 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:51 AM

Meh. You don't need to get Hinata out of the picture in that way for NaruSaku to happen.

Canonically she has only liked Naruto, and I see either an acceptance on her part (or a polite rejection on his) than her actually switching to another guy out of the blue.

#13 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:58 AM

i see it happening if only kishi wants to pair hinata with someone which it's goin to be kiba for sure and i don't think hinata will begin to realise her feelings for kiba (if she has) or develop it in the near future but i think after the war lately if this pairing is goin to be in the future and i do think kiba has some feelings for the girl but if kishi will go for kibahina it's most likely in the end of story showing us a hint that they are together and btw kiba is the only one that has shown a lot of care for the girl, they deserve to be together biggrin.gif

Edited by T XD, 09 December 2011 - 11:58 AM.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 8 2011, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like SH it's just that expecting it is no different than saying NH will happen. KibaHina isn't a BAD thing. But you know Sasuke has never interacted with a girl besides Sakura before so IF he lives he'll be paired off randomly or be asexual *snickers*

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 December 2011 - 04:44 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 8 2011, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like someone else said: He's just like Naruto, but he actually talks to Hinata. I could see Hinata realizing that she loved Kiba all along, sort of like Sakura will realize that she loves Naruto. (Well, if she hasn't already - which for the most part I think she does heheelq7.png )

Quite possible. smile.gif

#16 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

ya it would be AWESOME if kibahina happened! i loveee that pairing! <3
but like fliss said, it probably wont happen. i agree with Fliss that the only pairing likely to happen is narusaku. i dont see any other couples happening.

#17 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:25 AM

Just came across a nice KibaHina doujinshi that immediately reminded me of this thread happy.gif This is very, very close to how I can see the pairing happening: somewhat one-sidedly XD

You can read the doujinshi here: http://s203.photobuc...nshi/Ibarahime/

#18 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Dec 9 2011, 03:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you might be talking about Ko here XD Ao is the Mizukage's bodyguard, with the implanted Byakugan. It'd be a bit of a far stretch to pair him with Hinata, haha.

Right now, I don't see KibaHina as a canon pairing, mostly because Kiba has shown no romantic interest in Hinata. If anything, Kiba seems like the kind to treat her as a sister. Hinata, obviously, still has her eyes on Naruto and even if she didn't, I don't think her first thought would be to look so close to home as her own teammate - she's not quite the kind. But if Kishimoto did want to pair some characters up, KibaHina would be the most plausible one, with a bit of backstory. The pairing is wholly possible, depending on what Kishi thinks, but personally I'd rather he didn't pursue it. It seems a bit random to me XD

I have to disagree with you there.

It appears to me that every time Hinata goes into shy-mode due to Naruto's presence, Kiba gets a little flustered. Shino doesn't react that way, though it is clear that he cares about his friends just as much as the next guy. In a way, he is just like Naruto. While it wouldn't really do anything to benefit the main storyline, I could still see it happening :3

These are all just my observations though, of course ^___^

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#19 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (KoolKat @ Dec 10 2011, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya it would be AWESOME if kibahina happened! i loveee that pairing! <3
but like fliss said, it probably wont happen. i agree with Fliss that the only pairing likely to happen is narusaku. i dont see any other couples happening.

I disagree that NaruSaku will be the only couple. It wouldn't make sense or be fair for Naruto to be the only one with a love interest at the end of the manga. The rest of the Konoha 12 aren't asexual. Kishi clearly doesn't care much for showing romance. But he doesn't have to when finishing the manga. You can wrap up any couple in a few panels or in an epilogue.

It's not really about pairing everyone. Not everyone is going to get paired. But I think he wants to show that Naruto's generation will one day have children of their own.

QUOTE (Rainy Daze @ Mar 13 2012, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to disagree with you there.

It appears to me that every time Hinata goes into shy-mode due to Naruto's presence, Kiba gets a little flustered. Shino doesn't react that way, though it is clear that he cares about his friends just as much as the next guy. In a way, he is just like Naruto. While it wouldn't really do anything to benefit the main storyline, I could still see it happening :3

These are all just my observations though, of course ^___^

I think you are reading into things that aren't there. Which is fine. But Kiba has shown as much romantic interest in Hinata as Shino. Which of course is none. And Kishi has made Hinata, Narutosexual. So the odds of her considering another guy are pretty low this late in the manga since it is not important to her character. It would have to be done in an epilogue. And the most important point; Hinata doesn't have to be paired up with someone else for NaruSaku to happen. She is not the determining factor. Naruto and Sakura are. If Kishi chooses to have Naruto turn his interest to Hinata, than there is nothing we can do. But it will be about what Naruto wants and not Hinata.

KibaHina to me is like ShikaIno and NejiTen. All are popular pairings. All are putting the girl with the hotter and better looking male teammate. All look pretty in fanart. All make good fanfics. All are very unlikely to happen in canon. But then that is what fandom is for.

Edited by Deej, 13 March 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#20 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

If this would be cannon not saying that it is but since Kiba ddoesn't really like Naruto that much and since Sakura knocked him out with gas. Maybe he can show a little intervention and say something like looser like Naruto and Sakura deserve each other. His point of view of course not mine. A little wake up Hinata Naruto will never love you. I wasn't going to write this but it did catch my mind. Maybe seeing it in an anime filler. But I agree with everyone. Question? What will happen if Hinata marries out of the clan? I see no Hyuga women other than her and her sister. Will they suffer the same fate?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users