Close
Photo

This New Theory 100% Proves That Kishimoto Is Putting NaruSaku and SasuHina In The Boruto Manga!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:56 AM

Hello NaruSaku forums!

I am proud to present my latest theory that 100% proves that Kishimoto is going to bring Naruto and Sakura and Sasuke and Hinata romantically in the new Boruto Manga, this theory is my best work ever it is 100% proof that NaruSaku and SasuHina will happen in the new Boruto manga

I have divided this theory into parts so that the theory will be easy to read and understand, Please NaruSaku forums read this entire theory I know that it is very long but it will ABSOLUTELY 100% prove that NaruSaku will happen in the Boruto manga and please give your best response to this theory topic after you read it :)

(Topic Section 1)

Parts 1-44

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 15 December 2016 - 01:34 AM.

#2 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:57 AM

(Topic Section 2)

Parts 45-91

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 14 December 2016 - 11:02 AM.

#3 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:57 AM

(Topic Section 3)

Posts 92-120

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 08 January 2017 - 06:18 PM.

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:21 AM

You already started another topic about this awhile ago  :headscratch:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:48 PM

Is there a TL;DR version of this? All I need is bullet points, this would take me hours to read, and I know i'm going to disagree with the conclusion anyway so some bullet points would be appreciated.

Edit: One flaw I'd say with the title alone that leads me to disagree, is the simple fact Kishi is not the one writing the Boruto manga, he has little or no say in how it ends, the manga is now property of the publishers who are just milking the Hinatards for all their worth. I mean it's been two years and the freaking anime is still running fillers. End the bloody thing already.

Edited by harry4e, 13 December 2016 - 12:51 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:38 PM

(Topic Section 2)

That matrix pill thing makes perfect sense. Also nh is neo and trinity meaning they're bland and boring were as ns is like Han and leia.

#7 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:38 PM

Is there a TL;DR version of this? All I need is bullet points, this would take me hours to read, and I know i'm going to disagree with the conclusion anyway so some bullet points would be appreciated.

Edit: One flaw I'd say with the title alone that leads me to disagree, is the simple fact Kishi is not the one writing the Boruto manga, he has little or no say in how it ends, the manga is now property of the publishers who are just milking the Hinatards for all their worth. I mean it's been two years and the freaking anime is still running fillers. End the bloody thing already.

I've already addressed Kishimoto's new position as a supervisor within this topic that's why you have to read the entierty of this topic:

(Boruto Theory Part 33)

I just like to state what I found in the story.. and so far most think the story is over without bases yet the story continues to its third stage.. All I can see is kishimoto toying with the story since from the beginning he has shown in the story thru the lessons explained  how to understand the story.. Taking that into consideration he already stated there will be concealed information in the story and anything that seems to be truthful can be a lie.. Kishimoto has shown it in different ways including the order the story is written.. Just that some listen but never pay attention to what they have been told..

Another clue to this he already re-position himself as supervisor not as writer nor as animator.. So here is another example of him using the number 3... So he has position himself in a way he can re-organize the story to how he really originally wanted to end.. its third cycle.. and he already told who the end girl was gonna be.. since he wrote it in it's third chapter.. Now do you follow the pattern.. Now to this pattern there is another pattern which also means 3 .. 001.. which its hexodecimal value.. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. see the other pattern.. hope you do :)

So when people mention something I go and look at where they fall in those 2 patterns ... unfortunately Hinata always end in 2nd never in third.. the only clue given who will end in third is Sakura.. 
Here is another example.. Pain Arc.. Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses.. Sakura ends the arc hugging Naruto and not caring what other think..

Sakura always ends in the third pattern / stage..

(Boruto Theory Part 34)

Yeah he is not writing cause he has to go back to see every plot he put has been closed and close the final plot..

(Boruto Theory Part 40)

So you did not know that Naruto being label dumb and not a genius was commotion in the fan base to not acknowledge Minato as his father for a long long time and any body claiming resemblance to one an other would be call lunatic.. just like you are doing to me now .. cause I am telling you stuff outside of the realm most perceived..

All present so far after 699 was a lie or has lies in it that have not been resolved yet.. yes.. 
If he wanted to end all he would have simply said is over and not become supervisor of Boruto Manga.. Hence again here is the presence of his use of the number 3.. he is supervisor he has a storyteller and animator..

Why is so far fetch to belief Kishimoto can lie he did it with Itachi for a long long time..

yeah I am tired too since NaruHina and SasuSaku fans are not open to learn and discover.. Kishimoto is right all along people will never question if what they were told was true or lie or try to investigate which of the two it is..

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 13 December 2016 - 01:40 PM.

#8 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:55 PM

(Topic Section 3)

Brilliantly done this was so good and opened my mind and part of me hope's this happens and nice work picking apart the problems with the series and the brain dead nh and ss fandom.

#9 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

a nerd full of confidence

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku,Dragon Ball,video games,friends,ummm what else?oh Spiderman,Autobots and lots more...also...i'm sometimes violent when someone picks on me or making me angry...SHANARRO!!i also wanna stand for my friends...DETTEBAYO

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:02 PM

oh my god...it's really long-i'm not sure i can read this all...well whatever-i trust and believe that what you wrote is true...i know it is...sorry for not reading it all

#10 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:13 PM

Okay, fixed thread. Content was too long to be in single posts, and quoting it only made it worse for other readers. All points are behind spoilers. You can respond to whole 'topics' or copy and paste individual points you want to discuss.  

In the future, content-heavy threads like this one need to have spoiler tags. It makes reading and responding easier for everyone.

Oh yeah, condensed title a little bit too.

#11 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

oh my god...it's really long-i'm not sure i can read this all...well whatever-i trust and believe that what you wrote is true...i know it is...sorry for not reading it all

Well the basis of this theory is that Kishimoto has been setting up Naruto and Sakura to get together romantically since chapter 3 of the original Naruto manga which will finally happen in the Boruto manga

And Kishimoto intentionally made Sasuke and Hinata very similar which means they are compatible so that when Naruto leaves Hinata for Sakura in the Boruto manga Sasuke will be Hinata's rebound Husband.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 14 December 2016 - 11:28 AM.

#12 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:23 PM

I've read until part 41 and will have to continue tomorrow, since I'm dead tired from the business trip I've just returned from.

One thing really bothers me reading this ... you keep bringing up the number three and first you state in binary it's 001 (it's not, it's 11 or 011 if you will).

Then you say 3 is hexdecimal 001 (it's not, it's 3, same as decimal, hexdecimal numbers only start to diverse at number 10, where 10 is A in hex, 11 is B and so forth).

So either I'm not understanding correctly what you're trying to convey here, or you've got your computer numbers wrong.

But up until part 41, you're not really saying anything others haven't said or written before, you're just moving endgame that others have claimed will happen in Last, then in revised chapters, then in novels, then in gaiden and in boruto movie after that... all these have come and gone and yet the story continued the way it was set in ch699/700, so you're simply moving supposed resolution to the next project at hand, that being the boruto spin-off, or whatever it is called.

And if Boruto manga doesn't deliver, what then? The novelty of a surprise twist/shock ending has long since worn off, if this happened in, or after the Last it would have been huge, but now, there's not many left that care. Like harry4e already said, it's been 2 years since 699/700 and that's just too long of a time span, to be misleading people.

Besides if you ask NH and SS about the current state of affairs, I bet they'll say everything is fine and dandy, that love's written is all over the pages. So no one on their end is really seeing how NH or SS don't work, like you're assuming here will be a catalyst to their downfall.

AND last but not least, how on earth does Sakura look like in the screen from part 41?? Is this from the new Boruto thing?

Man, I've said it million times how I never found Sakura unattractive, but this is just .... you can say all you want about Kishi, whether he cared about her or not, the guy knew how to draw Sakura.

I will continue reading tomorrow, after a good night sleep.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 11:24 PM

Glad to see somebody is keeping a positive attitude. My opinion hasn't change since the ending of the manga. This theory is really bad why??? Because there was no need to make NH and SS canon if Kishimoto truly intended for NS to be end game. There was no need for Naruto to married Hinata and have two kids so that he can get together with Sakura as if nothing happened. I'm sorry but you're just grasping at straws the damage has been done, the manga was destroyed, the characters were destroyed and the plot has been destroyed I seriously doubt Kishimoto is planning to fix the damage since he will only be damaging it even more (if that's possible). And if by some miracle your theory comes true then I will hate Kishi even more (if that's possible). Not to mention the huge backlash it will cause with the NH and SS fandom if kittenimoto decides to switch to NS just like that (remembering what these fans are capable of) no thank you. I've have had plenty of headaches because the crazy shipping war with this series that went for 15 years. The war is over they won, time to move on.

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 December 2016 - 11:28 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:10 AM

I've read until part 41 and will have to continue tomorrow, since I'm dead tired from the business trip I've just returned from.

One thing really bothers me reading this ... you keep bringing up the number three and first you state in binary it's 001 (it's not, it's 11 or 011 if you will).

Then you say 3 is hexdecimal 001 (it's not, it's 3, same as decimal, hexdecimal numbers only start to diverse at number 10, where 10 is A in hex, 11 is B and so forth).

So either I'm not understanding correctly what you're trying to convey here, or you've got your computer numbers wrong.

But up until part 41, you're not really saying anything others haven't said or written before, you're just moving endgame that others have claimed will happen in Last, then in revised chapters, then in novels, then in gaiden and in boruto movie after that... all these have come and gone and yet the story continued the way it was set in ch699/700, so you're simply moving supposed resolution to the next project at hand, that being the boruto spin-off, or whatever it is called.

And if Boruto manga doesn't deliver, what then? The novelty of a surprise twist/shock ending has long since worn off, if this happened in, or after the Last it would have been huge, but now, there's not many left that care. Like harry4e already said, it's been 2 years since 699/700 and that's just too long of a time span, to be misleading people.

Besides if you ask NH and SS about the current state of affairs, I bet they'll say everything is fine and dandy, that love's written is all over the pages. So no one on their end is really seeing how NH or SS don't work, like you're assuming here will be a catalyst to their downfall.

AND last but not least, how on earth does Sakura look like in the screen from part 41?? Is this from the new Boruto thing?

Man, I've said it million times how I never found Sakura unattractive, but this is just .... you can say all you want about Kishi, whether he cared about her or not, the guy knew how to draw Sakura.

I will continue reading tomorrow, after a good night sleep.

I look forward to you're response after you read all 120 parts of this theory!

Glad to see somebody is keeping a positive attitude. My opinion hasn't change since the ending of the manga. This theory is really bad why??? Because there was no need to make NH and SS canon if Kishimoto truly intended for NS to be end game. There was no need for Naruto to married Hinata and have two kids so that he can get together with Sakura as if nothing happened. I'm sorry but you're just grasping at straws the damage has been done, the manga was destroyed, the characters were destroyed and the plot has been destroyed I seriously doubt Kishimoto is planning to fix the damage since he will only be damaging it even more (if that's possible). And if by some miracle your theory comes true then I will hate Kishi even more (if that's possible). Not to mention the huge backlash it will cause with the NH and SS fandom if kittenimoto decides to switch to NS just like that (remembering what these fans are capable of) no thank you. I've have had plenty of headaches because the crazy shipping war with this series that went for 15 years. The war is over they won, time to move on.

I will repeat Parts 21, 27, 30, 33, 40,

(Boruto Theory Part 21)

Main problem with Naruto and Hinata is that their relationship is not working out.. most fail to see that..

Kinda simple answer why they were chosen.. Kishimoto need to close the Hinata loop and show that Naruto and Hinata are not compatible. Even though Hinata is married to Naruto she cant make him happy.. Naruto is doing what ever he wants and there is no one to control him.. Naruto's pressure is building up time will tell when he blows up.. Kishimoto needs to close the Hinata loop before he can move onto the Sakura loop. Kishimoto opens and closes the plots.. he can't move ahead to Sakura if he doesn't close Hinata's plot..

Also may I remind you Sakura was introduced as first love interest.. Hinata was introduced as second later on in the story of the manga.. Kishimoto has only ended the second segment of the story and next week gonna start the third..Since he does everything in 3s theres still his final love interest. So you can see Hinata was not it.. Willl there be a new love interest ? no it will go back to Sakura..

I am very eager to see how all this will be play out.. Since the romantic sequence of events for Naruto have been Sakura Hinata Sakura.. This was clearly shown during Pain Arc.. Sakura screams for Naruto, Hinata confesses. and Sakura ends the Arc hugging Naruto

(Boruto Theory Part 27)

The last movie was a lie just like RTN being not cannon.. ..Everything that has happen so far was shown in RTN world with some variance..but the main ideas still came from that movie..RTN was use a testing grounds for the end of shippuden.. if you did not notice that well about time you did...

The last was used to pushed, validate, and end a plot which is Hinata finally being with Naruto..

Even if you don't want  to see it.. the last plot has always been Naruto ending with Sakura.

Naruto is with Hinata and is not working out.. Sakura is with Sasuke and the same thing. Neither guy is happy with their girl cause they are looking for something or someone they cant yet get their hands on..

So if RTN was not cannon why the ideas that came from it are... You get it now.. 

Some of this stuff is right on the story if you dig but if you only superficially read.. you wont find it or get it..

(Boruto Theory Part 30)

If someone tells you who to love will love that person or the one you have feelings for..

How many times does a person have to say they don't like you for you to take the hint.. Including crushing your heart.. 

His crush on Sakura had nothing to do with Sasuke.. If he did he would have been like I am gonna get Sakura and make her mine and what not.. Naruto was in love with Sakura's simplicity..  How she wanted one person to acknowledge her not an entire village.. How she like her just the way she was.. If it only the means to beat Sasuke he would have never kept an eye on her when she was in trouble..  As well as gloating over saving her.. 

Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

(Boruto Theory Part 33)

I just like to state what I found in the story.. and so far most think the story is over without bases yet the story continues to its third stage.. All I can see is kishimoto toying with the story since from the beginning he has shown in the story thru the lessons explained  how to understand the story.. Taking that into consideration he already stated there will be concealed information in the story and anything that seems to be truthful can be a lie.. Kishimoto has shown it in different ways including the order the story is written.. Just that some listen but never pay attention to what they have been told..

Another clue to this he already re-position himself as supervisor not as writer nor as animator.. So here is another example of him using the number 3... So he has position himself in a way he can re-organize the story to how he really originally wanted to end.. its third cycle.. and he already told who the end girl was gonna be.. since he wrote it in it's third chapter.. Now do you follow the pattern.. Now to this pattern there is another pattern which also means 3 .. 001.. which its hexodecimal value.. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.. see the other pattern.. hope you do :)

So when people mention something I go and look at where they fall in those 2 patterns ... unfortunately Hinata always end in 2nd never in third.. the only clue given who will end in third is Sakura.. 
Here is another example.. Pain Arc.. Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses.. Sakura ends the arc hugging Naruto and not caring what other think..

Sakura always ends in the third pattern / stage..

(Boruto Theory Part 40)

So you did not know that Naruto being label dumb and not a genius was commotion in the fan base to not acknowledge Minato as his father for a long long time and any body claiming resemblance to one an other would be call lunatic.. just like you are doing to me now .. cause I am telling you stuff outside of the realm most perceived..

All present so far after 699 was a lie or has lies in it that have not been resolved yet.. yes.. 
If he wanted to end all he would have simply said is over and not become supervisor of Boruto Manga.. Hence again here is the presence of his use of the number 3.. he is supervisor he has a storyteller and animator..

Why is so far fetch to belief Kishimoto can lie he did it with Itachi for a long long time..

yeah I am tired too since NaruHina and SasuSaku fans are not open to learn and discover.. Kishimoto is right all along people will never question if what they were told was true or lie or try to investigate which of the two it is..

As I said the Third segment is not about Sakura getting to Naruto is about Sakura learning to compare what is to live with Sasuke and see how different it is to being with Naruto and wishing it was Naruto not Sasuke..As well for Hinata to realize that even if she gotten Naruto she is no where near to reaching him..Its more realizing they are with the wrong person even though they wanted them..

Kishimoto INTENTIONALLY made NaruHina and SasuSaku cannon because he wanted Hinata and Sakura to see that the men they dreamed of marrying are actually not a compatible fit for them, Hinata will start to realize that Naruto wasn't the right man for her and that it was actually Sasuke all along and Sakura will realize that Sasuke wasn't the right man for her it was actually Naruto all along.

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 15 December 2016 - 01:12 AM.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:47 AM

Ok I really disagree with this and I think you should change the title; A theory never proves anything 100%, and we can't know 100% before we see it with our own eyes.

I don't think you will change your mind or stop making novels like this, so time will tell!

Edited by sushi., 15 December 2016 - 06:09 AM.

ナルサク

#16 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:48 AM

Ok I really disagree with this and I think you should change the title; A theory never proves anything 100%, and we can't know 100% before we see it with our own eyes.

I don't think you will change your mind or stop making novels like this, so time will tell!

Yes at this moment my mind isn't going to change, because I've discovered compelling evidence that shows high probability of NaruSaku and SasuHina happening in the Boruto manga as of now I will stay optimistic!

I will repeat Part 45,50,51 and 52:

(Boruto Theory Part 45)

Naruto never cared for Hinata to him she didn't exist outside of being a weirdo.. as he called her several times..

If Naruto would care for Hinata he would have hugged her at the end of Pain arc.. Naruto only show compassion and support towards somebody who all gave her the look as inferior including her cousin Neji.. From there people came to the conclusion he had feelings for her.. He was compassionate for someone who was struggling like him, He gave raves of admiration for her courage while being weak.. He did the blood oath to get revenge for someone who was being oppressed..

If Naruto would have really cared for Hinata he would have paid more attention to her confession.. her confession would have a harder impact on him it did nothing.. She confess to him x2 for him to notice.. Yet at the time he notice he was being pushed towards her big time all dialogue was meant to push him that way..After he spoke to Sakura he gave in.. and said he had to settle down.. He settle for Hinata he did not loved her.. he settle for someone who loved him yet he did not love her.. He may have grown to love her but that is unknown yet.. While on Naruto Gaiden she hardly appear but a picture.. During Boruto the movie she did nothing to stop him from overworking from crashing and trashing her daughters party.. People are mistaken on the relationship between Naruto and Hinata its not working just like Sasuke and Sakura doesn't even exist.. There still too much missing information to create a beginning for the third stage..

All I can conclude Kishimoto has written all the character that will be remain in the story at the end and he will modify them as he wishes and create disposable characters or characters meant to just die to a purpose..
Also I doubt this will be conclude in the manga Boruto but the final movie the last movie he can create without damaging his math equation with the number 3.. So far been 2 manga segments (Naruto, Naruto Shippuden) 11 movies and 2 anime chapters name like the manga.. All right now is ending in 2.. the next ending is 3 and final.. All will end when Manga, Anime and Movie all equal to 3..

001 which is the hex word for 3 also fall into Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Boruto.

His love has been Sakura, Hinata, X which will be Sakura following the same code.. This pattern is written in the major arcs too.. Pain arc Sakura screams naruto shows up.. Hinata confesses .. Sakura ends the arc..

War Arc.. cant recall the first but then follows Neji making hinata and Naruto hold hands..Sakura saves Naruto, Naruto Saves Sakura Even when Neji makes them hold hands does not over shadow the way Sakura saves Naruto nor when Naruto saves Sakura..

Right now even though Hinata is Naruto's wife she hardly has air time and has been all about Sakura and Naruto being drawn to misery..

(Boruto Theory Part 50)

Yeah it doesn't Still is a plot need to be closed and used very well.. My assumption is Kishimoto is using it to show the other side of the coin.. Let all who are on the side of Hinata and Naruto see how they could not be a couple and close that loop.. As well as change the focus from Naruto chasing after Sakura to Sakura finally understand what Naruto really means to her now that he belongs to someone else..I am also assuming Kishimoto meant to write Naruto divided into 3 segments of which 2 are almost done.. Most think Boruto is a totally new route when it just a continuation till the end.. If you want to understand Kishimoto logic into how he wrote Naruto gonna have to dig in how he use the number 3. Most of the excuses people have uses don't work with this story.. Takes a bit more brain power to understand it and I barely do..

(Boruto Theory Part 51)

Err Hinata was never there for Naruto.. err she watch him suffer and did nothing for him.. She never got close to him like Sakura did.. The only stupidity was what NaruHina fans said.. Everyone including Hinata rejected Naruto cause of their parents.. they could not get close to him of feel the scorn from their parents.. Including Hinata..

NaruHina fans base their assumption because of the Last Movie.. yet fail to see the idea behind The Last Movie and RTN.. Nothing that came from The Last Movie can be taken as sole truth. since it came from RTN a non-cannon movie.. That is the bottom line .. everyone who belief the last movie as cannon has fallen into that trap.. Everything that was said in motion in the last movie can be proven false with manga..

Yet it takes a lot more to understand how Naruto and Sakura were written as couple long ago. Thru the use of many different love plots that are use in a variety of love stories. Many don't understand them cause they were hidden with comedy gags at the end of it to make people forget they were ever there..

Sakura never hated Naruto she did not understand him till Sasuke made her understand how Naruto had lived.. Little by little she understood that and the more they spent time together the more she fell for him. The more they went onto missions the more she knew him and understood him to the point she knew when he was overdoing things..

While it seems Kishimoto is done with this plot the truth is he is only beginning to unravel it.. Yet it takes keen eyes to know its beginning to unravel.. Sakura cant let Naruto die she has said that as long as she lives he will not die.. So in essence she has accepted that she cant live without him.. Now can she live knowing he belongs to someone else. That which she was looking for was closer to her and let him go.. Kishimoto can toy with this for a long time and he already began doing it.. in Boruto Naruto and Naruto Gaiden.. but this still not ripe enough to break out till more remorse is build in from Naruto and from Sakura..

(Boruto Theory Part 52)

This is all part of Kishimoto's idea of the love plot.. During the first segment Naruto .. we met him and he was utterly alone.. then he went to school got assigned a group and we saw him getting along with them and a love interest was introduced and love triangle that has not been broken yet.. It seems that it has been solved just like everyone thought Itachi was so corrupt he killed his own clan.. from the beginning it was too good to be true.. and it was not..

So far Kishimoto has laid out a foundation for the outcome of the final third segment. The first was acceptance the second segment was unrequited love which had to end the way it did to close the Hinata segment.. So we have him alone then he was accepted by everyone including Sakura.. yet one line in the whole War Arc was set in motion.. said by Sakura "as long as I live you will not die" so by this line alone Sakura has stated she cant live without him.. now can she live not been around him as close as she was part of his life so close.. can she live knowing he belongs to someone else.. can she stand watching him from afar like he did for so long..

This are all part of the last segments took me awhile to figure it out.. Yet it has all been calculated that way by Kishimoto. I am basically waiting for him to start doing a 360 on this story with the like this all was in Sakura and Hinata's mind as they wanted men that were not in love with them or never return their love do to different reasons..

I have seen several indications this could all be inside Sakura head.. as some relevant information has been omitted for awhile now and replace with absurd reasoning..

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 15 December 2016 - 07:07 AM.

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 01:02 PM

The way i see it Kishi the author himself let NH worshiper take full control of his manga , and he himself decide to leave it and write new SCI-FI manga, i think he is DONE with naruto, he doesn't care anymore. If he don't care ... why should we care???? He already moved on to his new manga and you still trying to pick up his pieces and make a puzzle out of it .... there's no secret or "Ninja must see underneath the underneath". You are simply to smart for him , i don't think he's gonna think this far ... he's a good artist but suck at story telling and character development/relationship, he needs his wife to draw MK love story and the moment Yahagi left he screw.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#18 Liav-a NaruSaku fan

Liav-a NaruSaku fan

a nerd full of confidence

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku,Dragon Ball,video games,friends,ummm what else?oh Spiderman,Autobots and lots more...also...i'm sometimes violent when someone picks on me or making me angry...SHANARRO!!i also wanna stand for my friends...DETTEBAYO

Posted 15 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

hold on...what are you trying to say?

#19 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:04 PM

Just had a free time to come here and just saw your post, I read it all and man this made no sense, for real it's been 2 whole years since manga ended dude, I don't mean to be bad to you but I guess it's time to just move on, you're making this kinda of posts since the benning of the year and you still don't showed me a true reason on why anything like this is going to happen, most of you theory is based on "sakura gave this loong to naruto", serious this makes me sick, sakura looking at naruto don't means she is in love with him or something like this, if naruto happened I'm sure sakura would look at sasuke in the same way and not because "she loves him and will get a divorce from naruto" but because sasuke naruto kakashi and sarada and her parentes are the most precious people in her whole life, you can't just take any little interaction between they as a signal sakura is in love with naruto

And did you read sakura novel ? this clone thing is not true, for god's sake, people really believe they would make sakura get raped by a clone ? guys this is still a shonen series please, all the clone do to sakura is playing some "cool sasuke lover" but sakura know since the benning it's not sasuke

#20 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

(I read your whole posts so please don't make a giant post to reply this please) 

they keep making sasusaku and naruhina pics and moments man, if they were really going to make narusaku canon why all interactions between naruto and sakura are platonic moments ? It's been 2 whole years man I'd not like if kishimoto made narusaku canon now and by divorce, narusaku is the best couple, if this was going to happen why the hell he had to make sakura and naruto have kids with other people and then after a lot of years they just realize they love each other and get married ? for real I don't like this idea, I know you're going to say "Kishimoto is toying us" "this is just mind games" yet I don't like the idea, narusaku deserves more than this kitten

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users