#41 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Dear "...",

INO-BUTA? What the hell are you doing here?! D: This is a private mee--wait, what?! What do you mean, hot spicy ramen? You know Naruto can't handle--OH WAIT A SECOND. D< You're going down, pig! Cause I do mind because I'm--...Crap. Crapcrapcrap. You didn't hear that. e__e I mean, I don't mind. You go ahead and do whatever, you porker you. e______e

LOVE IS WAR,

#42 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Dear "24-year old virgin",

...What? How can you ask something like that here?! Who are you? I need a name, damn you. D<

Edited by Deidara Lover, 21 May 2009 - 09:36 PM.

LOVE IS WAR,

#43 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:48 PM

First post has been updated, look for the things in red, please. :]

LOVE IS WAR,

#44 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:49 PM

Dear Naruto and Sakura,

Why are you so determined at getting Sasuke back? Sure he's your friend, but returning to Konoha would be worse than staying with Karin. The majority of the village will shun him, he will be put back with the people whom he left for Orochimaru, and he will most likely leave the next chance he had. He seems content with where he is now so as his friends, shouldn't you do what makes him happy and let him stay as he is? And please don't dodge the question with random come backs or "Dattebayo's/Shannaro's". (By the way, i mean no offence or ill will by this comment to either of you, just simple curiosity. happy.gif )

Sincerely, Zman170 of Sunagakure.

Edited by zman170, 21 May 2009 - 10:39 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#45 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

Hehehehe, thanks billboard brow. <3

YOO HOOO~ NARU-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Hey you~

So when do ya wanna get some ramen mh? We should try to get some when Forehead-chwan is able to follow us it's good for ALL of us yeah~? ;D

Love, Miss Yamanaka, aka Your Hot Date love.gif

*MPPHBHWAHATHISISAWESOMEFOREADJUSTCOMECLEANALREADY*

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 21 2009, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Naruto and Sakura,

Why are you so determined at getting Sasuke back? Sure he's your friend, but returning to Konoha would be worse than staying with that pycho Karin. The majority of the village will shun him, he will be put back with the people whom he left for the child-molesting Orochimaru, and he will most likely leave the next chance he had. He seems content with where he is now so as his friends, shouldn't you do what makes him happy and let him stay as he is? And please don't dodge the question with random come backs or "Dattebayo's/Shannaro's". (By the way, i mean no offence or ill will by this comment to either of you, just simple curiosity. happy.gif )

Must I remind you not to character bash? Kindly edit your post.

#47 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 21 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are you so determined at getting Sasuke back? Sure he's your friend, but returning to Konoha would be worse than staying with that pycho Karin. The majority of the village will shun him, he will be put back with the people whom he left for the child-molesting Orochimaru, and he will most likely leave the next chance he had. He seems content with where he is now so as his friends, shouldn't you do what makes him happy and let him stay as he is? And please don't dodge the question with random come backs or "Dattebayo's/Shannaro's". (By the way, i mean no offence or ill will by this comment to either of you, just simple curiosity.

Enjoy.

I fixed it. The Orochimaru comment i can say was rather bashy but the Karin one didn't seem that bad, seeing as how her fangirl antics are rather annoying.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#48 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:58 AM

Dear Naruto,

One thing has been bothering me lately. You claim to be doing your best to make Jiraya's dream of peace become reality. However, I don't see how you can do that when you have blond hair and blue eyes. You're the very ideal of Adolf Hitler and the Aryan Nation! Did it ever occur to you that you will accidently create ninja-nazis instead of actual peace makers!?

Angry-Jew

#49 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:57 AM

Sasuke...

Would you just decide to be evil yet!?! You have so much potential, yet you still hang on to fragmented memories... SCREW THEM AND JOIN THE DARK SIDE!

We will await your reply.

Darth Vader

Villain Recruitment Officer

#50 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 21 2009, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll remind you please not to bash people on this site. Please and thank you.

Sincerely, RyrineaHaruno

Um, how was my question bashing anyone? Don't you think you're taking what I said maybe a little TOO seriously? Look at what I asked Sakura, for crying out loud!

#51 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:28 AM

Alright guys no need to start gawking at one another. It's all about having fun. Keep it civilized or else you won't be allowed to post in the thread.

#52 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ May 22 2009, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um, how was my question bashing anyone? Don't you think you're taking what I said maybe a little TOO seriously? Look at what I asked Sakura, for crying out loud!

Which was decently funny.

Question to Sasuke... long drop or short fall?
Sincerely, the Hatchet Man

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 22 May 2009 - 11:38 PM.

#53 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

Sasuke,

You defected from your village and trained under the super-snake villain, you proclaim yourself a revenge-obsessed, loner-badass, and yet I am afraid to inform you your in breech of contract here. Why haven't you killed any innocents yet?

Much insanity to you, Psycho

#54 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 02:43 AM

Dear Ino-chan and Sakura-chan,

Yes, I'm asking an Ino-chan a question. - After Naruto chooses one of you, can I get the other for a date - I like long walks on the beach and cooking meals! I also enjoy walking in the woods. Kidding! Hehe. Serious Question - Ino and Sakura, will you be willing to -share- Naruto?
~Forever Living the Dream~

#55 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

*guess he can ask some questions*

To Naruto,

Consider the fact that you now know that about the legendary 4th Hokage is your father, how do you actually feel about him, since he was the one who you look up to the most?

Sincerely,

The Serious Guy

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#56 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

A reminder.

Village Hidden In The Leaves = Konoha

Might make Deidara Lover's posts a bit easier if you could simplify it down to that.

Edited by Cloud, 23 May 2009 - 09:04 PM.

#57 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 23 2009, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Sakura,

How do you feel about Ino asking Naruto out on a date?

Sincerely, Ryrinea Haruno of The village Hidden in the leaves

Um... wasn't that already asked by krisk? Please don't repost previously asked questions....

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#58 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:51 AM

Dear Sakura:

Did you see where Ino went? We were supposed to meet at the BBQ steakhouse... I can't find her anywhere. It's troublesome, but Kurenai-sensei will not be pleased...

Sincerely, Shikamaru.

#59 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 23 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear Naruto,

How did you feel when Pein destroyed the village?

Ryriena Haruno of Konaha

(1. stop double posting. It's rather annoying. 2. That's already answered in the anime. It's rather obviouse Naruto is angry and sad and im pretty sure he says it somewhere in the arc....)

Dear Sakura,

When Naruto was injured after using his Rasen-Shuriken, why did you decide to feed him his ramen? I know feeding others is an intimate action in your culture, so one of your motives for doing this must have been because you have special feelings for him. You use to try and feed Sasuke because of your crush on him, so why would you do it for the immature, knucklehead ninja Naruto, other than the reason for hidden feelings?

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#60 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (zman170 @ May 23 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(1. stop double posting. It's rather annoying. 2. That's already answered in the anime. It's rather obviouse Naruto is angry and sad and im pretty sure he says it somewhere in the arc....)

Sorry My computer did that and I didn't know it double posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users