I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:04 AM

Never thought I'd make a thread, let alone the chapter thread... I'll take my minute of fame for that regardless of if it gets merged or something XD

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#342 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:57 PM

lol, Well congrats. It is the little things in life we must cherish

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#343 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

Even if it means nothing, never thought I start a real thread though XD

So Cherishing away

#344 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

Congrats on your thread! Now you should try and make more!

Goes to post on your awesome thread!

#345 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

Anyway... applying for jobs this summer. Hopefully one of them will pop up

JK hearts, I'm not ignoring you ~^_^~ Not a great thread starter and honestly, I probably won't put the next chapter up... College Crunch time bites 

#346 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

I've always wondered why I post sometimes... most of the time the closest thing to recognition of my efforts is 1 or 2 likes. Am I not saying what people wish to hear or something, cause just about everyone else gets a reply or close to 5+ likes for what they do... Guess it's true that once a nobody always a nobody :/ 

Edited by MangaReader, 09 May 2014 - 06:46 PM.

#347 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:52 AM

I've always wondered why I post sometimes... most of the time the closest thing to recognition of my efforts is 1 or 2 likes. Am I not saying what people wish to hear or something, cause just about everyone else gets a reply or close to 5+ likes for what they do... Guess it's true that once a nobody always a nobody :/ 

I'm sorry for intruding on your blog  :sweat: I just wanted you to know that I see your posts, and from what I have seen, they're usually really well done. By the time I see them the thread is usually pages ahead and I feel like it's too late to reply.. I apologize for that. I understand what you mean, because I feel the same way. So, if you're a nobody.. then you're not a nobody alone.  :sweatdrop:

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#348 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

I'm sorry for intruding on your blog  :sweat: I just wanted you to know that I see your posts, and from what I have seen, they're usually really well done. By the time I see them the thread is usually pages ahead and I feel like it's too late to reply.. I apologize for that. I understand what you mean, because I feel the same way. So, if you're a nobody.. then you're not a nobody alone.  :sweatdrop:

Hey Rozette, no big commenting here, drop by whenever you feel like it  :D (small amount of people come and go here)

As for my earlier comment (of the month)... I'm quite fickle when it comes to the mood I'm in. Really, I'm not a big self centered type of guy, just happen to crave attention once in a while  :sweat: Now that you mention it though, the threads really start off like a wild fire, sporadic and quickly moving... give or take a few days it becomes contained and everything flows at a regular if not below average pace.

#349 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:59 PM

Well, that's a relief! :lol:  I always feel a bit uneasy when considering posting in someone's blog, because I feel like they will think it's weird, especially if we have never spoken before. But.. I guess you have to start somewhere, right? Heh..

But, no worries, I didn't take you as a self-centered person at all. We all want our efforts to be acknowledged and/or appreciated in some form, so I understand you well when it comes to wanting attention every once in a while.  :happy:

I usually read new chapters when I wake up in the morning, and then come on here to see that the thread is already at 18 or something pages. It's crazy, haha.. thank goodness it does become contained after a while. I'm sure I miss a lot of great posts within the wildfire.  :arg:  

#350 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:08 PM

In all honesty... nothing I post here isn't something I wouldn't want someone to read about. I mean it is the internet and all, if I ever wanted to talk about something in private, I'd either just write a private journal or send a private message to someone. : )

So yeah, its cool to see a new face in here a few months at this point. 

Edited by MangaReader, 18 May 2014 - 11:08 PM.

#351 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

My respond in the future for things that could potentially going wrong

Also just for gigs XD

#352 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

More talking to myself, that cool though ^^;

Anyway I passed my first round of interviews and now I get to have a second interview. Woo, not gonna get cocky though, still gotta do what I gotta do to secure my first job. 

#353 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:01 AM

Yahoo! I came to wish you the best in your job interviews.  :lol: I'm considering getting my first job as well, but to be honest, I'm a little scared. This may sound dumb, but.. what are job interviews actually like? Is there any way to prepare for them?  :sweatdrop:

#354 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:59 AM

Congrats on passing through your first set of interviews! Most of the time round two means your foot is always in the door :D so yay for that!! What did you apply for if you don't mind me asking? Oh and I hope you don't mind if I answer your question Rozette, but interviews are pretty straight forward. You'll be with one or more of the managers and they will ask you some questions which most of the time are based on what job you are apply for. It's been forever since my first job interview that was like god...14 years ago, but I do remember that I was given scenarios to answer. For example my first job ever was when I was in high school. It was for a video store that doesn't exists anymore, it was called Hollywood video. Anyhow I remember them asking me how I would deal with customers that were upset because they had to pay late fees, or how would I approach someone that needed help, you know stuff like that. At my last job I was asked to give examples on how I had made a customers day, or how I dealt with an irritate customer. By then I had years of customer service experience so I had tons of examples, but looking back interviews are usually all the same.  Remember jobs are looking for team players, people are willing to go that extra mile but who can also work well with others :D

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#355 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:42 AM

In the past, normally when I thought I did well (regarding test), things went only decently to mediocre... But I've felt really good these past few time. 

The job I applied for is only an 8 week thing (Playground Counselor) but the hours of 10-4 are fair and 8 bucks an hour is pretty nice too. Beggars can't be choosers in terms of their first job... Honestly, I think this sounds like an awesome job because I've always liked kids (not anything weird in case of misconception). 

Listen to Konohakitten Rozette, she explained about as well as anyone could : )

#356 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:24 AM

Thanks, Konohakitten! That helps clear up a lot.. though, I'm still nervous. Hopefully that goes away when the time comes.

Hey, MangaReader.. hope you don't mind, but I'm just gonna hide this little Easter egg in your blog.  :excited: http://www.wikihow.com/Run-Like-Naruto

#357 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:12 PM

The Interview is easy, its the waiting that follows that's the unsettling part.

That being said, I am officially employed for the Summer. Your looking at the Playground Counselor of Redford Michigan for the next 3 months. It's a part time job...for 8 weeks

#358 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

Wow... just... wow. If there was ever I time I could ever use a Time Machine or some form of redo button or what not... it would have to be today. The Universe just never wants me to be happy bar one time in my life. If you can't tell by now, well...

:cry:  :cry:  :cry: I GOT FIRED TODAY!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

Yeah that's right, fired :< I guess these imaginary people (I wasn't told who they were, just that their were "rumors" going around) that I wasn't doing my job properly... Yes I was told to mind my language after 2 weeks (which I did), then they apparently told me I was warned twice. I wasn't using my head straight last Friday...instead of telling them I wasn't feeling good, I decided to muscle through it (which I did, it was only temporary from straining myself running around too hard). I was groggy Friday as well which didn't help the situation meaning I wasn't exactly in the best of moods. But yup, they fired me because of one bad day and because of other incidents no cared to warn me about (using my Cell Phone once while my Co-Workers Text everyday...real fair guys). Yes I was also told I was rough hosing with the kids too much even though I'd normally just sit there telling them not to climb/hit/etc. me, but I'm also suppose to play with them (which I did; again) while my Co Workers would just sit back most of the time. IDK, it just feels like they wanted me gone from the get go, because none of the parents ever had a complaint with me, if fact they had nothing but praise for me. I've never been a violent person, never had any sort of record of bad behavior, yeah I'm rough sometimes, but that's just how guys are... One Bad Day has literally  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  I...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

:cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:  my life... just  :cuss:  :cuss:  :cuss:  my life

#359 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

Sorry to hear that, man. I got fired too from a job I was doing well and I still have gotten no answers as to why.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#360 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:44 AM

Sorry to hear that, man. I got fired too from a job I was doing well and I still have gotten no answers as to why.

After venting... I feel a little better, but I guess I should have seen this coming seeing as I was the only guy on the staff... stupid underhanded back stabbing 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users