23 replies to this topic

#21 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:32 AM

I don't think anyone should be too surprised if the anime starts heading towards N/S, even making it obvious b4 it goes cannon in the manga. If they do things exactly like Kishi, then the couple may seem rushed in the anime even though its not in the manga. So they may start adding things to the songs, the omakes, and the episodes themselves that hint at the couple and get people ready for them to become a couple.

#22 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Jan 7 2010, 01:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura and that patient.... wtf. biggrin.gif That blurred out part is well, makes me think something.... nvm. The scene with Naruto and all those kids was kinda cool, reminded me of 450 when he got back to the village.

Same here.

I thought the push was sweet love.gif I talked it over with a NH friend of mine, and she says she's accepted the part where child-Naruto is on the bench and looks up to see Sakura mouthing For You as a NaruSaku moment, no others. *shrug* Good enough I guess happy.gif. My favorite part is probably at the end when Sakura goes toward all of her friends and precious people. Seemed like a 'moving on' sort of thing.
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#23 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:52 PM

i do have one question....the song is AZU- For You. But does anyone know forsure when the full song comes out and where to download it?

#24 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:28 AM

God, I just LOVE that ending. Jiraya really is a SAGE, and chibi Naruto expression when chibi Jiraya push him to face chibi Sakura....sooooooooo KAWAII wow.png

PS: Maybe it is only in the site that I watch the episode online but, Is it me or this ending is there in episode 142 but is missing in next episodes...That smell SasuSaku conspiracy SHIMMATA rawr.gif

If someone know a site that show ALL the episode (including this ending, the preview of the next episode and the little ending filler when they have one) I would be really be greatful.

Edited by silverserenity, 04 February 2010 - 04:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users