• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:24 PM

Dammit. I was about to post this.

My reaction just for that:

http://sparda3g.tumb...o-narusaku-fans

he is just making people even more pissed 

serious what the kitten is he trying with this kitten almost 1 year after the ending ?

#4 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:26 PM

Naruto and Hinata's bond now pre-dates Naruto and Iruka's bond.  :zaru:

Naruto: Tales of how Hinata is awesome and sweet and everyone should totally love her unconditionally and everything about the story makes perfect sense because I said so. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 October 2015 - 03:26 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#5 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:30 PM

It still don't explain the half ass work he did for pairing. Not only that but why on earth he kept pushing other pairings that weren't going to be canon anyway. I do appreciate the certain staff members of SP. No wonder that director don't show up often if not anymore.

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:34 PM

What rubbish did he say this time? More lies to cover his ass? Or maybe even more lies about this was planned for years or from the very beginning? Or even more lies how this is exactly how he wanted to end?

Edited by Nostradamus, 14 October 2015 - 03:36 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

What rubbish did he say this time?

His wife was upset NH happened.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:36 PM

"Eventually they might become like other kids and say, Okay Daddy you go ahead and go away"

"My wife was mad. But I told her Hinata was modeled after her."

"Haha, maybe my wife will realize the secret that Hinata is not modeled after her."

"A lot of the females were mad, they thought Naruto should have gotten with Sakura."

cmon.gif

Beta-males are a plague on our society

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:38 PM

I thought it was Kushina who was modeled after his wife? He saud that. Kushina, who is like Sakura. So I guess the only thing he likes about his wife is her boobs.

Edited by sushi., 14 October 2015 - 03:40 PM.

ナルサク

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:41 PM

"Eventually they might become like other kids and say, Okay Daddy you go ahead and go away"

"My wife was mad. But I told her Hinata was modeled after her."

"Haha, maybe my wife will realize the secret that Hinata is not modeled after her."

"A lot of the females were mad, they thought Naruto should have gotten with Sakura."

cmon.gif

Beta-males are a plague on our society

I don't even know what to say.

As expected more BS.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:42 PM

Boy, the audience questions sucked in terms of asking about the story and all. The only good one was about Tailed Beasts, which Kishi pretty much said, "I like to believe they're fine." Seriously, the questions were meh.

#12 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:43 PM

Ok, from here I can see that Kishi is literally giving the middle finger to all sides of the fandom. Yes, I mean all of us. At this point, he's doing what Rowling is currently doing years after HP ended.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:43 PM

Ok, from here I can see that Kishi is literally giving the middle finger to all sides of the fandom. Yes, I mean all of us. At this point, he's doing what Rowling is currently doing years after HP ended.

He actually back stabbed SP and actually made me feel sorry. How's that possible?!

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

Boy, the audience questions sucked in terms of asking about the story and all. The only good one was about Tailed Beasts, which Kishi pretty much said, "I like to believe they're fine." Seriously, the questions were meh.

Basically he said f it, I don't care anymore.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#15 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:44 PM

He'He's making me very angry.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#16 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:45 PM

He'He's making me very angry.

Please don't get angry it's pointless getting angry over an idiot that doesn't give two kittens about you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:47 PM

Please don't get angry it's pointless getting angry over an idiot that doesn't give two kittens about you.

But he insulted us.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 03:48 PM

Nothing changes my mind about kishimoto knowing about the fans still waiting to narusaku to happen and is doing this just for people think "oh look what kishimoto said, if he said this maybe it's because he wants to change the ending"

first he said he is not sure about sakura being happy and now he is saying his wife is the model for sakura

I doubt the ending will be changed but seeing this interview this is weird af

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

But he insulted us.

F him.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#20 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

It still don't explain the half ass work he did for pairing. Not only that but why on earth he kept pushing other pairings that weren't going to be canon anyway. I do appreciate the certain staff members of SP. No wonder that director don't show up often if not anymore.

It just further proves that there was always a war going on in SP between the Hinata faction and the sane faction. In the end, the Hinata faction won. :zaru:  

But you're right. This really doesn't explain anything. I guess Kishi is just an kitten. He knows that the NH and SS fanbase will maintain their faith in their pairings no matter what and so all he needs to do is to bait the NS, SK and SNS fanbase with fake hints and there you go. Profit!

Why spend 15 years developing every pairing except the ones you apparently "intended" since the beginning or middle or whatever? Are you really that determined to troll a large part of your fanbase? Also let's not forget all the contradictory interviews and statements you made following the ending. Doesn't seem planned to me. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 October 2015 - 03:50 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users