Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

I'll start.

Going home
Almost 11:20 pm
A wild beggar appears and ask me some money, and if i dont give him he said that there was a guy on the corner waiting for me
I say that no ones is crazy to mess up with me because i have a gun.
>I dont have any money to give and neither a gun.
The beggar stats yelling : "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KILL MY DOG!!! BILYYY!! BILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!! BILLY!!!!!!!!!!
I go back running but i still hear the beggar screaming.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Uhh.... let's see. One time in high school We were watching our General Science teacher perform an experiment. she set a piece of metal on fire then the guy next grabbed on to me and screamed like a girl. Everyone laughed.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 January 2013 - 03:24 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:48 AM

my little brother dreamt about something . and suddenly he screamed . we all got up and went to him and asked what is it, he got up angrily and started beating me. i asked whats the matter with ya? he said you stole my money. he dreamt the i stole his money.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#4 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

One time my boyfriend went to take a poop without locking the bathroom door. I went to brush my teeth without knowing he was in there. We made eye contact while he was mid-push. I felt pretty awkward after that. laugh.gif

#5 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:10 PM

I played strip kick ball, crazy day that was.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#6 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

^ If there were girls involved, you lucky SOB

I've got plenty of awkward moments due to me being pretty rash at times, ranging from me saying something completely idiotic to me mistaking genders.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#7 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

I once punched a kid in the face because I thought he and his friends were laughing at my friend but it turned out they were laughing at something else. sweatdrop.gif

EDIT: when I say "kid" I mean a guy that was 17 and I was also 17...I don't go around punching children.

Edited by jworks, 06 March 2013 - 03:41 AM.

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

i've found this iphone 4s yesterday when i was going back to my home.
I dont know what i'll do with this.

Attached Files

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 15 March 2013 - 05:12 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

Me and my friends met an old man who told us his story of life. Basically, he was around 97 years old, lost his wife in the 90's. He had even participated in building the train station, been a bus driver, he mentioned as many jobs as possible and told us that it was all a part of his career. This entire conversation lasted for a half an hour, and we just wanted to give him some shrimps. laugh.gif

lol, I gotta add this one too. When I first got my iPhone, I wasn't used to it. My mother thought I was drunk because of my spelling mistakes. Honestly, paranoia striked her hard.

Edited by sushi., 05 December 2013 - 12:17 AM.

ナルサク

#10 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 15 2013, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i've found this iphone 4s yesterday when i was going back to my home.
I dont know what i'll do with this.

You can give it back to it's owner

#11 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

QUOTE (jworks @ Mar 16 2013, 01:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can give it back to it's owner

I'm thinking on this or keep it for myself (forever).

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 16 March 2013 - 11:32 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#12 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Mar 16 2013, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking on this or keep it for myself (forever).

Or just be a good person and return it.

#13 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

Last Thursday taught me a good lesson in life: always be aware of who's around you.

just in case there are kids around --Click here to view--
My friends and I were playing Spin the Bottle TOD (without the dare part) and when it landed on one of my friends across me, none of us could come up with good questions so the first thing that I thought of was "Do you ever have any sexual fantasies?" I said it really loud and the teacher nearby heard and looked at us with this really weird face. I didn't know she was there and all my friends started laughing and ran downstairs, but in the end they were all facepalming at me in embarrassment aaaaand yeah that's it.

Edited by Undine, 19 March 2013 - 09:38 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#14 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

QUOTE (Undine @ Mar 19 2013, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last Thursday taught me a good lesson in life: always be aware of who's around you.

My friends and I were playing Spin the Bottle TOD (without the dare part) and when it landed on one of my friends across me, none of us could come up with good questions so the first thing that I thought of was "Do you ever have any sexual fantasies?" I said it really loud and the teacher nearby heard and looked at us with this really weird face. I didn't know she was there and all my friends started laughing and ran downstairs, but in the end they were all facepalming at me in embarrassment aaaaand yeah that's it.

Dude...
SK-303_image007.jpg

#15 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (Undine @ Mar 19 2013, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sometimes I wonder how much of our conversations our teachers actually hear.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#16 Sakura_Blossom

Sakura_Blossom

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:40 AM

Was coming down one street very high once with a large group of friends and it rained a lot. My best friend was beside me, but I was talking to someone on the opposite side, so I only remember talking to her and did not hear any response .... Then she was rolling down and all I could do was join the others and really laugh.

At another time I was late and leaves home without knowing how was, when was near the place I wanted, I stooped in dark glass car to examine me, I'm sure I was more red than when Naruto talk to Hinata when the window opened and the owner of the car gave me a smile.
I am the type of person who is always falling in the street and committing lapses stupid and I'm always hurting absurd reasons and I really have fun with it. I'm the kind of person that others refer to as "crazy" then you can be sure that where I'm something stupid will happen.

#17 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Laughed at my friend when she tripped and then went on to fell down myself. (unintentionally)

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#18 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

I once walked into a town hall meeting.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#19 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:09 PM

My teacher wanted to learn a classmate a lesson, she was in her 50's and..she lifted him up and kissed him on the lips. :lol:

He was 10. :sweat:

I could see Naruto pulling that off with his kid when he does pranks - "Baa-san, give him a sweet kiss!" :D

Headcanon of course. :3

ナルサク

#20 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:26 PM

Awkward? Hmm, I was living on campus for my college in 2011. I was with a girl I knew for years and we decided to spend time together in my dorm. We had originally planned just to do some classwork and then just hang out, it was friday, nothing major. Then as we were laying on the couch together she was on top, we were just watching TV. She wanted to get the remote, due to the position we were laying, I could not get my arms to reach it but she could but unfortunately, at that time, as she rolled onto her side, to get it, the door flung open and one of my roommates had 2 other guys with him, my roommate just looked for a second speechless and said, "Are we interrupting something here, because we can take the game console and go play FIFA in one of their rooms (they liked sport videogames)." My friend and I just looked at each other and I said, "She was reaching for the remote." Then the 3 of those guys just slowly took the console, slowly backed out and just left after that. For some reason my friend and I were in the same position for a while and just had to contend with that awkward look. It was purely the most random and awkward moment of my life so far, a roommate comes in and sees what they first think to be a "other activity."

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users