#1121 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:46 AM

Pro! Gotta go pro like surface!

I get it. Multiple puns. Some even personal.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 May 2014 - 03:47 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1122 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:49 AM

I get it. Multiple puns.

Puns?

Anyway, I should get ready to sleep. I hate to be the mystery man but at this point, I got a treat to work on if and only if this pairing war is done or rather pretty much ended because it's just too obvious. But who knows. Maybe I'll never able to do it.

#1123 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:44 AM

I'm pretty much ready if Kishi pulls any SS moments if Sakura has a "perfect dream world." It'd be just like RTN. SasuSaku would be an illusion instead of reality, a nice metaphor for Sakura's wrong belief the one she loves is Sasuke. I expect some sort of NaruSaku twist at the last minute, but honestly I really just care if Sakura finally wakes up and sees she's over Sasuke.

Of course the SS fans will be screaming canon which is really annoying, but it's only going to hurt more later when Sakura realizes she doesn't love Sasuke anymore.

..... I just realized. This might even hurt the SS fans more than 616 did to the NaruHina fans. :zomg:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 21 May 2014 - 05:45 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#1124 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:51 AM

I'm pretty much ready if Kishi pulls any SS moments if Sakura has a "perfect dream world." It'd be just like RTN. SasuSaku would be an illusion instead of reality, a nice metaphor for Sakura's wrong belief the one she loves is Sasuke. I expect some sort of NaruSaku twist at the last minute, but honestly I really just care if Sakura finally wakes up and sees she's over Sasuke.

Of course the SS fans will be screaming canon which is really annoying, but it's only going to hurt more later when Sakura realizes she doesn't love Sasuke anymore.

..... I just realized. This might even hurt the SS fans more than 616 did to the NaruHina fans. :zomg:

The problem is not of the SS moment. The problem is of the disaster which is gonna come after SS moment. SS fans gonna go full retard and they are gonna give us a headache :wallbash:. They will sit on our heads until Sakura's resolution finally comes  :headscratch:. And again Infinite Tskuyomi, if at all Kishi is going to show us their innermost desires, then probably Hinata will be no different. So if Infinite Tsukuyomi does happen it'll be a hell of a chaotic week for NS fans. NH and SS! Oh God! for the sake of humanity, its better Kishi doesn't show us their innermost desires, because if he does, God bless us  :unsure:

Edited by narusaku256, 21 May 2014 - 05:52 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#1125 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:53 AM

Exactly. If Kishi goes through with this jutsu and everyone gets their dreams and desires fulfilled then the SS and NH fanbase are going to say "You see Sakura loves Sasuke, her perfect world is Sasuke loving her. This jutsu shows it." only to find out that's not really what she wants. I'll laugh my ass off if that happens.

Edit.  Chapter - http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13711

Edited by Nostradamus, 21 May 2014 - 05:57 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users