#21 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Ok seriously where the kitten is sakura!? They showed almost the whole alliance but sakura is no where? I didn't want to think she disapeared right when they started re showing sasuke but wth does this mean something... kitten I gotta stay optimistic. She should be there wtf where is she gahhhh!

#22 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:21 AM

Hinata...really? This is starting to get annoying. The chapter itself was cool, but I felt betrayed and overall trolled when Naruto winced in pain from his shoulder. I was like yay finally Sakura can be by his side, but no, it's Hinata.

I'm really hoping that she is going to be playing a much bigger part because she isnt even in the background with other characters.

I really dont want to see Sasuke right now either. If anything I want to know what happened to the Kages.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#23 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

As if it wasn't bad enough that Sakura didn't appear in this chapter, the role was essentially given to Hinata, while using the internal-organ smashing technique no less.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#24 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

sakura better be

a) with sai going to help the kages

b) captured by obito

cause if she is

c) looking for sasuke

d) or forgotten

im gonna go ballistic......

no no....its okay...im good biggrin.gif happy places......

im not afraid of hinata she's just there....but im a sakura fan....so im just a littttttlee bit annoyed biggrin.gif......just a little...........................

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#25 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

OK I know this is most likely not the case... but what if the reason we don't see sakura is that everyone else is captured in a genjutsu and we know that sakura is supposed to be skilled in genjustu so waht if she is actually the only one not trapped in it, and the reason the others are doing so well is because in the genjutsu they are seeing what they want to see. I know this can't be true but still... what if...

#26 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:26 AM

How many times I have to tell you guys?

Hinata is the heroine.

#27 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK I know this is most likely not the case... but what if the reason we don't see sakura is that everyone else is captured in a genjutsu and we know that sakura is supposed to be skilled in genjustu so waht if she is actually the only one not trapped in it, and the reason the others are doing so well is because in the genjutsu they are seeing what they want to see. I know this can't be true but still... what if...

shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

i wiiiiish

#28 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 23 2013, 05:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok seriously where the kitten is sakura!? They showed almost the whole alliance but sakura is no where? I didn't want to think she disapeared right when they started re showing sasuke but wth does this mean something... kitten I gotta stay optimistic. She should be there wtf where is she gahhhh!

Cheer up, imo from what I notice about Kishi...

)
I mean, honestly, I would rather no panels of Sakura in this chapter...because Kishi is making it obvious she is conspicuously MISSING. So is Sai and Killer Bee. Conspicuously missing = up to something, rather than just lurking in the BG.

And I think her shocked reaction in 615 is possibly linked to why she's missing. A reverse summoning? A plan? I don't know. But it's not as though he put her in a medical tent far away from the fighting. She was shown to be there. So she's not going to randomly disappear for no reason.

If he didn't want to bother developing them, how hard was it for him to just throw them into the enormous crowd where everyone is standing behind Naruto? I mean he could have not drawn Karui and Omoi and drawn Sakura and Sai instead, which is what makes me think that something is planned for them.

Let's look at the Pain arc, for instance...I mean we got panels of what Sakura was up to most of the time, but she wasn't in the main spotlight. If there are panels of her, it may hint that she is about to do something. Or it could be an element of surprise that something is planned. But in a huge melee like this, there's no reason for Kishi to not even draw them into that huge crowd shot, unless SOMETHING is up.

Let's not give up hope guys, remember 615? We did feel discouraged at this hand holding out of nowhere, but Kishi went and cheapened it in the next chapter.

I'd feel more disappointed if he just showed Sakura having Kyuubi chakra without the actual moment of handing it to her.

Edited by fireandice, 23 January 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#29 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

That's an interesting theory, but I would think Kakashi would catch it at least.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#30 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:28 AM

Everyone gets to shine even no names but no Sakura to be seen, worse Hinata takes Sakura's role and with jyuken no less talk about forced, Kishi is pushing it too far I don't care if he's saving Sakura for later I can't stand this anymore. I'm not going to wait for Kishi to be a decent writer I'm done enough with that.

#31 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Jan 22 2013, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

i wiiiiish

I wish to sad.gif

#32 That Uchiha

That Uchiha

The Avatar's Love

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Korrasami, The Legend of Korra, Avatar: the Last Airbender, The 100

I'm so happy we got to see Sasuke, even if it was only one page! tongue.gif

Hinata can heal now? She gets more amazing every chapter. XD

Also, wheres Sakura? She's legit not there anymore. Did she disappear. Wonder what Kishimoto is planning.

307yhqh.gif

"Asami is Korra's Heart"
[follow for more korrasami & atla / lok]

#33 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Jan 23 2013, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How many times I have to tell you guys?

Hinata is the heroine.

DUDE! mad.gif

#34 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

QUOTE (zatheko @ Jan 22 2013, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be AMAZING, omg. It would be such a twist. Won't happen, but God I wish it would.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#35 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

I can hear the Sakura bashers laughing it up as we speak... and those who a borderline Sakura fans are slowly losing all interest. Don't worry guys, I'll stick through this dark period in the manga till the light finally shines. Also, it sorta might have to do with NaruSaku practically getting a whole movie to itself, written by the creator himself. While not direct canon, it's clearly authors intent. Still, you'd figure Hinata had her closure moment already.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#36 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:29 AM

Please now people, let's learn from 615 and do NOT overact to what others are saying. :/

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#37 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please now people, let's learn from 615 and do NOT overact to what others are saying. :/

im not worrying that sakura isn't the heroine or anything

i just miss her and hate waiting another week sad.gif

but you're right we should calm down.

#38 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (fireandice @ Jan 23 2013, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok guys...I think we need to calm down a little

I know we're naturally annoyed that Sakura is nowhere to be seen, and it feels even longer on a week to week basis. (I am too!)

But...with the cover Kishi drew last week, I doubt he just forgot Sakura.

Let's not feel so overly threatened by Hinata's presence. It's not like she was the focus of this chapter or had the most epic moment. And as to his dislocated shoulder, Hinata and Neji were right in front of him at that time so she must heard it. I would rather Sakura, but it's popping a limb back into the joint properly, not advanced, proper healing so I can accept that.

Let's bear in mind that the focus was obviously on Lee in this chapter, and the trend Kishi has shown is to have the Rookies whose 'focus' it was previously be clearly seen helping too in an accumulative kind of snowball. I mean, Shikamaru had about the same panel time with Hinata, and Hinata didn't say anything major. Kishi's showing how everyone is helping Naruto. I mean, yes, Hinata was there, but it wasn't any more of those dramatic, focus-of-the-chapter moments like in 615.

I do think Sakura is either a) with Sai somewhere, already having received Kyuubi chakra, just out of sight to give the reader and Madara the element of surprise or b) somehow summoned? called away by Tsunade to help with the Kages.

Just my two cents! smile.gif

I have every reason to feel threatened by Hinata's surge in presence. Even though Sakura is the "heroine", Hinata is acting more like it. Hinata is completely outshining Sakura right now. Hinata already had a monumental focused previous chapters ago that should have already been ingrained in our heads by now, and now she is continuing on gaining brief moments. That is one of my main problems with the manga right now:

Even though Sakura is the heroine, Hinata is acting like it while making Sakura appear to be a ghost during this crucial moment in the manga.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#39 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 05:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, that. And let's please calm down about Hinata...

She just popped his dislocated shoulder back into his joint. Just a quick tap with Kyuubi-enhanced Jyuuken. Kishi COULD have Hinata holding his arm with both hands, in close proximity, a "Naruto-kunnn" and Naruto's "thanks, Hinata ur an angel!"...but he DIDN'T. It was just a quick tap, not given extra drama or focus.

Now if Hinata started knowing how to do the mystical palm technique suddenly then I would call BS.

I mean how panels were there of her? Like two? How many of Lee? And we also saw Shikamaru too doing stuff. It's not like she got to heroically jump in front of Naruto again.

Edited by fireandice, 23 January 2013 - 05:34 AM.

#40 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Jan 23 2013, 06:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know, you'd figured we all would be use to this by now... Still, Hinata's really getting a lot of last minute focus. Not saying it means anything, but it's just about as annoying as Kishi focusing on Sasuke for like a full 2 months or so tongue.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users