Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:04 PM

http://www.feedthene...to-Shippuden-96
or http://www.megavideo.com/?v=Y67RCYOP

Sakura: Why are you all sticky and worn out, Naruto?dry.gif --Click here to view--
I had a feeling we'd see some Naruto + Sakura interaction and I was not disappointed lulz. Love how she drags him off by the scruff of the neck like a pup hahaha.
I was a little disappointed with Hinata's performance tho.. she saved Kiba a couple times but I wanted to see some jutsu development!! She can do more than the gentle fist right!?
I digress, I shouldn't complain now that we're finally seeing some action! And wow, that person in the blue suit thingy is male!?

Edited by Nee-sama, 12 February 2009 - 06:19 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#2 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:58 PM

I truely loved this episode lots and lots biggrin.gif i admit i am a true KibaHina fangirl xDD and i am really happy to finally have team 8 back in the series we waited dam long for them to appear again, so i have nothing to complain about, at all haha

#3 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

This episode hasn't restored my faith in the anime but it wasn't god-awful. Now I know what others who actually didn't like the filler arcs in Part 1 of Naruto felt like, I'm just counting down until this thing is finished. And indeed like Kyrou-san pointed out it was a KibaHina fan episode.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:50 PM

Finally some action! This Episode still sucked though.

uc.png

#5 Grizzly1

Grizzly1

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:28 AM

it's like they are wasting time. i always get the feeling that the makers of the anime are having the characters dawdle around with no plot in mind for 20 minutes.

the manga is leading by a wide margin now, why do they continue pumping out crap.

#6 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:23 AM

QUOTE (Kyrou @ Feb 12 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I truely loved this episode lots and lots biggrin.gif i admit i am a true KibaHina fangirl xDD and i am really happy to finally have team 8 back in the series we waited dam long for them to appear again, so i have nothing to complain about, at all haha

I like Team 8 too. I just wish they didn't have to appear in horrible filler. Horrible might be too strong of a word. It's just really really blah. And now the animation has gone down the tubes again.

So I take it from the omake that the anime believes Sakura ships KibaHina? cool.gif

#7 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Feb 12 2009, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a feeling we'd see some Naruto + Sakura interaction and I was not disappointed lulz. Love how she drags him off by the scruff of the neck like a pup hahaha.

I thought that the little Naruto and Sakura scene was funny too. I was especially thankful that she put a stop to that ridiculous training with Gamatatsu tongue.gif .

The pace seems to be picking up and hopefully we'll get to see more action next episode.

The omake was cute but I bet a lot of hardcore NaruHina shippers are totally pissed at Sakura for messing up Hinata's Valentine's gift.

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (iwant2bnaruto @ Feb 12 2009, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought that the little Naruto and Sakura scene was funny too. I was especially thankful that she put a stop to that ridiculous training with Gamatatsu tongue.gif .

The pace seems to be picking up and hopefully we'll get to see more action next episode.

The omake was cute but I bet a lot of hardcore NaruHina shippers are totally pissed at Sakura for messing up Hinata's Valentine's gift.

Did you maybe get the feeling like she was doing that on purpose?? :teehee:

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:58 AM

Except for the latest chapters, I haven't been following the manga for a bit so I barely know what canon Shippuden is, and that's probably why fillers don't bother me very much. XD This episode was pretty good with the fighting and everything, though I would have preferred it if Hinata was a bit more resourceful; she must have gotten stronger during the time-skip. I'd like to see some of that, and Team Eight's improvement.

That and I'm waiting for Naruto's team to come along. happy.gif I'm still wondering about Yuukimaru's powers and such... but I think I was a little distracted by the gender of Hinata's opponent tongue.gif

#10 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Feb 13 2009, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you maybe get the feeling like she was doing that on purpose?? :teehee:

Hehe...I'm sure it made perfect sense for Sakura to assume that the chocolate was for Kiba. After all, Sakura probably thought the only one that should be giving Naruto a Valentine's gift is her...right? happy.gif

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Feb 13 2009, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Except for the latest chapters, I haven't been following the manga for a bit so I barely know what canon Shippuden is, and that's probably why fillers don't bother me very much. XD This episode was pretty good with the fighting and everything, though I would have preferred it if Hinata was a bit more resourceful; she must have gotten stronger during the time-skip. I'd like to see some of that, and Team Eight's improvement.

I can understand where you're coming from PB. I watched the pre-Shippuden fillers prior to following the manga and didn't mind them so much.

The difficulty the anime would have portraying Hinata (or any other character) with abilities other than the ones already established in the manga is understandable. However, I agree that she could have been made to be more resourceful. At the very least, they could have had Hinata switch to fighting with a kunai once it was established that Juuken was ineffective. Maybe she and the rest of Team Eight will have a better showing next episode. Who knows? Perhaps the anime will have Hinata use that hybrid version of the Kaiten she developed in the bug search filler arc tongue.gif .

#11 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

This episode is alright... the Hinata fight with that "copy-looking girl who is actually a boy"... was ok... except for the fact of her opponent was mentioned creeped me out... My goodness, TV Tokyo, get better designs for the villians so they will be more interesting for the story.

The omake was very funny though. laugh.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#12 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

Wow. Sakura actually made a pretty flashy entrance there. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Derock @ Feb 13 2009, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My goodness, TV Tokyo, get better designs for the villians so they will be more interesting for the story.

Tell me about it... a lot of the filler villains we've gotten, especially the freako Reed Richards, look like they don't belong in Naruto.
The fights were meh. Once again, they're making Kakashi look pretty weak. He's supposed to be on the same level (or greater) as Kabuto, who is Orochimaru's #2 guy. Seems like he should be able to handle these guys pretty easily to me...

Luckily, if the next few ep titles are any indication, then these fights should be over within the next two episodes. Becuase it sounds like the Three-Tails is going to appear, finally.

97. "The Labyrinth of Distorted Reflection"
98. "The Target Appears"
99. "Raging Tailed Beast"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users