#1 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:36 AM

Whats up guys, the name is Richard. I am from Saint Paul, Minnesota. Some of you know me as Legosu / Gosu-chan / Makunouchi / and for now Rix. My names all hold a different memory and a different part of who I am, or who I once was. Everything I do begins with an impulsive decision to jump to the next chapter in my life. My personality is one of which you can read like an open book. I like everyone, partly because in my own life I have grown fond of each different emotion. I would like to get to know everyone because I envy alot of everything. I am what some might see as insignificant, and as self-demeaning as that sounds the brilliance of low self-esteem starts with the realization of being only to be convieniant. My thoughts and idea's are all honest, but honest only to what I know. I would like to think I could see myself as more than just Richard, but I cant see what isn't there. I like to compliment people because I know how good it makes me feel, but at the same time I can be a bit moronic at times so sorry in advance.

I am passionate about everything I do. I just hope others can be into everything they do, and realize when they are doing something they dont enjoy

Interests
________

Counter-strike
Naruto
Hajime no ippo ( by far my favorite anime )
Bleach
Deathnote
Elfen Lied
Heroes
Mixed Marshal Arts
Boxing
Football ( Vikings )
Basketball ( Celtics, KG will always be in my heart <3 )
Mike & Mike in the morning
driving where ever the hell I want

SOTD (Song of the day ) : Almost Lovers by A fine frenzy

Blog #1

UFC 91 was UTTERLY amazing, I stood at Bdubs ( Buffalo Wild Wings for 5 hours watching the fights. Jeremy Stevens probably landed the sickest uppercut I have ever seen in my entire life. BROCK "THE MAN BEAST" LESNAR took home the gold versus a very talented Randy Couture. It has been a very slow weekend and I am looking forward to tomorrow. Trying to get past this wretched sunday

Edited by Gosu, 17 November 2008 - 07:45 AM.

#2 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:51 AM

Sorry, but I just changed my name back to Gosu. kind of a change in direction like this blog. I think I will be a bit more descriptive...atleast if that is what you guys think I should do. Short and sweet is cool somethings, but I wouldnt think so for a blog xD

#3 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:33 AM

Today is like Tuesday? I had a hell of a long day... biggrin.gif I picked the mum up from work and drove back so I could dive into some long intense spamming of the chat where I got to talk to all my frenz. Also for anyone who wants a movie to watch I HIGHLY recommend

"Into the wild" its a great movie about an extremist kid who lives his life on the road until he can reach his dream life in Alaska...

Other than that I am listening to the beeps of the chat right now so I should probably get back to that happy.gif <3

( if anyone reads this lawllllllll :< )

Song of the day : No leaf clover by Metallica

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

Love ya, Go! th_glomp.gif

#5 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:18 PM

xD I love you too Blosso-channnnnnnnn

So as far as today goes when do those spoilers for the manga usually start coming out? I am totally ready to read them xD a link would be ggggggREAT xD

It was a good morning to start with, lets see how the rest turns out ^_-

#6 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 01:06 AM

Yeah, oh yeah
Alright, oh, oh, oh

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm
Everytime you come around me I get weak, oh yeah
Nobody ever made me feel this way, oh
You kiss my lips and then you take my breath away
So I wanna know

I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile

Girl he never understood what you were worth, hmm no
And he never took the time to make it work
(You deserve more loving, girl)
Baby I'm the kind of man who shows concern, yes I do, oh
Anyway that I can please you let me learn
So I wanna know

Tell me what I gotta do to please you
Baby anything you say I'll do
Cause I only wanna make you happy
From the bottom of my heart, it's true

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind, alright
And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, oh
I do believe that there's a love you wanna share, oh, oh
I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear, oh
So I wanna know

This song is making me extremely anxious for that chat to open up ^^

I have alot to talk about guise heheheheh tongue.gif

CAUSE I ONLY WANNA MAKE YOU HAPPY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ITS TRUEEEEEe YEAH YEAH YEAH

#7 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:13 PM

I got a speeding ticket at 1am FOR GOING 70 IN A 60 I AM SO INCREDIBLY PISSED OFF, SO STUPID THERE WERE LIKE 30 CARS NEXT TO ME

#8 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 23 November 2008 - 11:09 PM

I feel your pain. *nods sagely*
A friend of mine once got a ticket for going 31 in a 20 mph zone. (Do you know how much difference that little 1 mph made? 100 dollars difference!!!)
It happens.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#9 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:20 AM

Richard? Can I call you kitten? wow.png
LOLOL naw jkjk. i just always wanted to call someone that without being insulting x333 how bout Richie? Ramram? OH OH OH. How bout Robin? it's his real name after all. :]

and d'aaaw you really are a sweet guy yanno that? i like that in my friends. honesty, say what they say and not all into wordplay when saying what they mean (except when it's a game xD), and just being ~*real*~ wow.png

also, i agree when you say "i hope everyone can be into everything they do" ! 8D because if they don't have the passion what's the point of it? what's even backing it? idk man, but again, preach it man 111191.gif

and RAWWWWWWWR rawr.gif THAT SUCKS. I FEEL YOUR PAIN, BUT NOT REALLY D:< did you try crying? acting like a freshman? D: i did. the cop didn't even check me. xD

awww maann *PATPAT* i hope it wasn't for alot. ):

#10 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:23 AM

No, I was just being polite saying what I was out there doing. got the ticket ( on my first offence ) and as SOON as he pulled out I was swearing and calling my friends talking crap about the po-po =[

btw thanks for the little preach thingy I know its corny but its how it should be.

I try to be polite when I am speaking but while saying what I mean straight up.

Thanks for the comments you guyys =]

Call me w/e you want I guess =[ even though my s/n is Gosu ='[

Edited by Gosu, 24 November 2008 - 05:24 AM.

#11 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 24 November 2008 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Gosu @ Nov 24 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I was just being polite saying what I was out there doing. got the ticket ( on my first offence ) and as SOON as he pulled out I was swearing and calling my friends talking crap about the po-po =[

btw thanks for the little preach thingy I know its corny but its how it should be.

I try to be polite when I am speaking but while saying what I mean straight up.

Thanks for the comments you guyys =]

Call me w/e you want I guess =[ even though my s/n is Gosu ='[

*Tackleglomps* th_glomp.gif

TEH PO-POZ R PHAIL 4 GIVING U THAT TICKET! rawr.gif 111193.gif

ilu Go-go <3~

#12 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

ilu more happy.gif <333333333333

*tackkkkkkkkkkkkkleglompheart* my k key is broken but I put those extra k's in there for the extra lub <3

#13 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:09 AM

Hiya there, Gosu! I'm here, just like I promised!

Ahem, okay then! Good blogger listing!!

... I really don't know how I did it. It just sort of happened and people posted. XDD

But lessee... it's easier for people to reply to your post if it's open for them to respond to. Like, mention the 'big' things that happened in your day. For example, I got my teeth yanked pulled out, and there were people to sympathise. Made me feel real loved biggrin.gif

And of course, you can just reply to stuff other people posted in your blog. They'll come back and check if you've added anything once in a while (that's what I do anyway tongue.gif) and seeing you reply to them gives them initiative to start talking.

And lastly, just have fun. Fun is cool! Blogs are your own little sanctuary. Doesn't really matter how many replies you get. Eventually, someone will come along. smile.gif

... I don't think any of that helped one bit, huh? Ah well, I tried my best. happy.gif

#14 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:43 AM

Today has been a torrent of straight up, KNOCKING you out. LL Cool j really just makes me feel great listening his "Mama said knock you out" Its such an old as plain song but all in all its really nice to go back and listen to music from when I was young. I straight up feel like brawling...with a mouth piece and gloves happy.gif

I am applying for jobs so I can fund my BIG MOVE, which has yet to be assigned a home.I am really just trying to start as a new hatchling in a new town.

COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE IS DEAD, COUNTER-STRIKE 1.6 IS ALIVE

And its now in my job as a cs player to tell you all that CS 1.6 is the best game that will ever be created, any who argue shall fall to my blade of (omfg dun EvN gO thEr ) truth

THANKS PB DUDE <3 I am envious of your frienddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd count T_T but your marking my page up RENEWS MY HEART AND I WILL SHOW THESE FORUM MY GUTS ( LOVE AND STUFF DUH )

#15 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:50 AM

I am applying for jobs so I can fund my BIG MOVE, which has yet to be assigned a home.I am really just trying to start as a new hatchling in a new town.

Good luck, Gosu! I'm not old enough to go get a job shamefulcry0js.gif

And wow, a hatchling. New towns are scary, huh? I was scared just moving to the next suburb.

lol, no prob, Gosu. And hey, you're doing a pretty good job. :thumbs:

#16 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:30 AM

I have been listening to music so much its like every different song can say a simple line of "I love you" but underlining these lyrics with amazing emotion just brings me to another level. Not saying I am better than everyone, I am saying I just feel great listening to music. I remember things from my childhood, friends and all that jazz. Just jogging through thoughts once driven by ignorant feelings. I miss my friends from my childhood happy.gif <3 you guys

http://www.myspace.com/inflowential

Check out the first song - Changes by Inflowential ( Obviously xD )

#17 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

I started this new diet today, and I woke up during my lunch time so I started off with 300-400 calories?

Tuna with no mayo which was like no calories but lots of protein. Also a glass of skim free milk which waste so bad I guess. I think it is fine just going to have to wait for some clarifications.

Snack was something I just couldnt do so I skipped it and upped my calories for dinner xD if that is allowed. I ate a 5xx calorie piece of Lazagna. PLEASE DONT KILL ME MASTER DIET PRACTITIONZOR D:<

#18 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE (Gosu @ Dec 2 2008, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started this new diet today, and I woke up during my lunch time so I started off with 300-400 calories?

Tuna with no mayo which was like no calories but lots of protein. Also a glass of skim free milk which waste so bad I guess. I think it is fine just going to have to wait for some clarifications.

Snack was something I just couldnt do so I skipped it and upped my calories for dinner xD if that is allowed. I ate a 5xx calorie piece of Lazagna. PLEASE DONT KILL ME MASTER DIET PRACTITIONZOR D:<

I'LL HELP SUPPORT UR NEW DIET, GO-LOVE! YOSH! 150 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD! YOSH! 200 PUSH-UPS! YOSH! FOR YOUTH AND GLORY! rawr.gif

Ilu <33~

#19 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:17 AM

I really wish there was someone on right now to open the freaking chat, I am SOOO ready to talk

I was told today that I talk too much and honestly I am pretty f****** mad about it

#20 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:51 AM

Calm and collected

I dont know if alot of people have ever experianced living with one parent while still contacting the other, but it feels almost like I am forced to have a bond with said parent. I know alot of people could also argue that I should be glad I know this parent but I would like to ask why "should I have to feel obligated to love a distant parent?" I will always give respect because it is only respectful to me, but It feels like I am sucked into this because I should be the bigger person. Why should I be the bigger person when I spent so long being the helpless kid...

I dont know if anyone can agree or even understand what I said, just something I wanted to ask/blog/I unno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users