Close
Photo

Who's stronger: Sakura or Hinata?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Sakura or Hinata? (43 member(s) have cast votes)

?

1. Sakura (40 votes [93.02%])

Percentage of vote: 93.02%

2. Hinata (3 votes [6.98%])

Percentage of vote: 6.98%

Vote

#1 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

I'll have to say Sakura, she has a hella lot of strength and endurance.

Edited by Fenris, 22 December 2011 - 08:19 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

I don't really think this is a fair question to ask on a Naruto/Sakura pairing site. I mean to count the number of Sakura based callsigns on this site would be staggering. So of course she's gonna have a bunch of fans.

But yeah, I'd say Sakura also.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Dec 22 2011, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really think this is a fair question to ask on a Naruto/Sakura pairing site. I mean to count the number of Sakura based callsigns on this site would be staggering. So of course she's gonna have a bunch of fans.

But yeah, I'd say Sakura also.

Well I like to look at this site as a unbiased one and will base their judgement on characters in facts.. We're like that for translations, anyway. (The unbiased translations thread)

jus drein jus daun.

#4 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

Not to be mean or anything but cant this be discussed on your other thread?

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:27 PM

Yeah, might as well merge it with your other Konoha 11 strength comparison thread.

*shines the Mod-signal*

#6 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:33 PM

If you really wanna know how strong Hinata is, just look at her fight against Pain: it only lasted 3 seconds, and she got lucky. 'nuff said.

#7 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:41 PM

i didnt vote because they have different roles in a battle sakura is more supportive , and hinata offensive

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 22 December 2011 - 08:42 PM.

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:53 PM

Hinata using her gentle fist is not better than Sakura building up chakra in her fist. Plus, Sakura is a med ninja, imagine if she focesed that time she spent on becoming a med-ninja into time for training those fist. Naruto wouldn't have a head anymore. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Dec 22 2011, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to be mean or anything but cant this be discussed on your other thread?

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Dec 22 2011, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, might as well merge it with your other Konoha 11 strength comparison thread.

*shines the Mod-signal*

But i didn't make the other Konoha 11 thread... huh.gif
Sorry if this topic don't belong, though.. guess it'd be different cause it had a poll and was foccussed more on just Hinata and Sakura. tongue.gif

Edited by Fenris, 22 December 2011 - 09:28 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#10 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

I'm going for Sakura. Although Hinata is very strong as well, she just doesn't match up.
Plus, Sakura has always had higher stats in the databooks 8D

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:57 PM

I know I dont like Hinata, but that's not why I chose Sakura. They are both just too different when it comes to what kind of roles they play on the battlefield. However when it comes to strength Sakura's stats are higher, shannaro!!!!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#12 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 22 2011, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hinata using her gentle fist is not better than Sakura building up chakra in her fist. Plus, Sakura is a med ninja, imagine if she focesed that time she spent on becoming a med-ninja into time for training those fist. Naruto wouldn't have a head anymore. tongue.gif

in taijutsu , hinata attacks inflict internal damage blocking the flux of chakra, sakura inflict external damage hurting the enemy.
anyway i think the comparison is useless, since hinata is combative and sakura supportive ( she do assists)

PS: Databook stats are OutDated

Edited by Thomas Narusaku, 22 December 2011 - 10:20 PM.

#13 Mr Horrible

Mr Horrible

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 23 2011, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I like to look at this site as a unbiased one and will base their judgement on characters in facts.. We're like that for translations, anyway. (The unbiased translations thread)

huh.gif This site is cool and everything, but you really should note the inherent bias in a pro-NS forum.

As for your OP; Hinata's taijutsu style does counter Sakura's quite hard, however I think the gap between Hinata and Sakura in terms of fighting prowess is simply too large for Hinata to take this. Sakura has gone toe-to-toe with Sasori, whereas Hinata has shown nothing on that level (in the manga Pain vs Hinata was a stomp).

#14 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Mr Horrible @ Dec 22 2011, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif This site is cool and everything, but you really should note the inherent bias in a pro-NS forum.

As for your OP; Hinata's taijutsu style does counter Sakura's quite hard, however I think the gap between Hinata and Sakura in terms of fighting prowess is simply too large for Hinata to take this. Sakura has gone toe-to-toe with Sasori, whereas Hinata has shown nothing on that level (in the manga Pain vs Hinata was a stomp).

but sakura evading skills was greatly increased by chyo-baa , but in a battle there is no "ifs" so in that battle chyobaa played a big role there for me it was 60% chyo 40% sakura( 30% for the strenght 10% for the medicine skills)

hinata didnt showed anything in that level because she is a side character and sakura has more roles than hinata but in a fight i put my money on hinata , because her style counters sakura she cant heal herself or use her super strengh if she got he chakra stream blocked.
she have evading skills but hinata uses byakugan.
and databook does not says nothing because its outdated.
and again hinata role is combative and sakura is a medic-nin, if there something to compare is sakura or ino , or sakura or shizune.

#15 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Dec 22 2011, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but sakura evading skills was greatly increased by chyo-baa , but in a battle there is no "ifs" so in that battle chyobaa played a big role there for me it was 60% chyo 40% sakura( 30% for the strenght 10% for the medicine skills)

hinata didnt showed anything in that level because she is a side character and sakura has more roles than hinata but in a fight i put my money on hinata , because her style counters sakura she cant heal herself or use her super strengh if she got he chakra stream blocked.
she have evading skills but hinata uses byakugan.
and databook does not says nothing because its outdated.
and again hinata role is combative and sakura is a medic-nin, if there something to compare is sakura or ino , or sakura or shizune.

Sakura is med-ninja, and byakugan can't avoid a gas ball, the end.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#16 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:33 AM

From what we've ourselves seen, Sakura is more skilled and stronger. Sorry Hinata fans, fillers just simply don't count. If they did, then Hinata would probably be stronger, but they don't.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#17 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:03 AM

It depends what style of combat we're talking about, but I'd say, regardless of my bias, it's highly unlikely that Hinata could beat Sakura in a one-on-one fight. Sakura trumps Hinata in physical strength, combat intelligence, and speed, while the only edge Hinata would have would be the analytical abilities granted by her bloodline limit.

Basically, if it were a close range physical bout, the fight would be determined by who managed to get the first hit in, since it would mean a couple broken bones for Hinata and couple blocked chakra points for Sakura. Unfortunately for Hinata, Sakura is also a medic, and there really hasn't been limits established on what she can or can't recover from. Considering that the Hyuuga clan's abilities are fairly well known in their own village, I would assume that Konoha medics have at least one method of recovering from the chakra point blocking technique that most Hyuuga seem to specialize in. There's also the dodging factor that both would have to rely on, and it's been stated in canon that Sakura received training in this area. Hinata may have received speed/dodge training as well, but Kishi has never deemed it relevant to inform us about it.

Back in Part I, I might have said Hinata, since she seemed to have some inherent skill with the Byakugan, but in Part II, there's simply no contest between the two. Of course, like I've mentioned multiple times on this site, if the two were to fight in canon, it would depend on the context of the situation. The winner would most likely be determined by which one has the greater will to fight, and which one is more relevant to the plot. If we look at the databooks, Naruto should have lost to both Neji and Gaara in Part I, and we all know how those fights went. "Who will win?" and "Who should win?" are completely different arguments when discussing hypothetical manga fights. It's for that same reason I claimed Sakura would probably have defeated Neji in 540, were Kishi to have made them fight for some reason or another.
That being said, Sakura would probably defeat Hinata for this reason as well, in the unlikely event that the two would fight in canon.

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Dec 22 2011, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what we've ourselves seen, Sakura is more skilled and stronger. Sorry Hinata fans, fillers just simply don't count. If they did, then Hinata would probably be stronger, but they don't.

LOL, if fillers count, Hinata would have surpassed Neji in Part I (crazy laser beam jutsu in that Bikochu filler), and Kakashi in Part II (she managed to lay a hit on Pein somehow during her filler fight). tongue.gif
That's not nearly as bad as the video games though. I remember playing one of the Clash of Ninja fighting games, and seeing Hinata pull off some random uber-one-button finishing move that took out 3/4 of my health. I mean, seriously, what the heck? argh1.png

Edited by Boom...Winning, 23 December 2011 - 01:11 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#18 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 22 2011, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, if fillers count, Hinata would have surpassed Neji in Part I (crazy laser beam jutsu in that Bikochu filler), and Kakashi in Part II (she managed to lay a hit on Pein somehow during her filler fight). tongue.gif
That's not nearly as bad as the video games though. I remember playing one of the Clash of Ninja fighting games, and seeing Hinata pull off some random uber-one-button finishing move that took out 3/4 of my health. I mean, seriously, what the heck? argh1.png

Yes, yes, and yes. Hinata is incredibly overpowered compared to how she really is when looking at fillers.
Also, I know full well what you mean in the Clash of Ninja thing. I play Clash of Ninja 2 every now and then...the game people seriously overpowered her and Neji.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#19 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:33 AM

No matter what people say here, I stand firmly in my belief that there is no clear winner to this argument. Neither character has received tremendous screen time in the manga for us to correctly decipher who is clearly stronger. We simply just don't know enough to make any sort of judgement and I honestly think that a fight between the two could go both ways if not end as a tie. For all we know, Hinata "could" be stronger than Sakura, we don't know because neither has been given much screen time. We can't make any conclusion on both characters. Especially Hinata, who has received even less time than Sakura (not necessarily saying she's weaker). Sakura also receives the same benefit of doubt.

However I do agree that everyone here is clearly bias (and I'm not saying it's anyone's fault). But this argument is going to be more favored towards one character than the other. We're all bias because we all want Sakura to be stronger (I do too). And I can certainly list out a number of reasons for which she could be, but I can't be certain, and therefore I won't make any conclusions or statements as in who's actually better.

#20 The portal master

The portal master

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:reading narusaku fanfics

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 23 2011, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
neither has been given much screen time.

can't agree with you in that argument b. coze remember sakura's fight with sassori. it was one of the longest fights in shippedun history. i belive it was hinata who didnt ge huh.gif huh.gif t that much of a screen time.
signed by the portal master

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users