Close
Photo

Who else switched over to BoruSara after NaruSaku got kicked to the curb?

NaruSaku BoruSara

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#81 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:21 PM

no matter how much fanart or fanfiction NH tries they'll never be able to undo this scene
684d9ca801cada44b65489196c157534.jpg

hinata was never kushina.

You're damn right.  "Red Herring", my ass.

And to reiterate: No, I will never make concessions with a superficial mockery of a genuine relationship. No actual fan should, especially when one of the characters is absolute garbage and has the potential to grow into another Sasuke.  

Edited by Kagomaru, 15 September 2017 - 01:27 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#82 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:23 PM

Naruto and Sakura would never end up how the Burrito anime/manga appears to be going. We've had years of them working as a team together and we know how they function. Naruto clearly enjoys hanging around Sakura and would not sleep in his office or on the couch. He has no reason to avoid going home. Shinachiku and Hanami are nothing like Burrito and Mop. Shinachiku's conflict with his father has nothing to do with Naruto being an absentee father because he isn't one.

Of all the futures Naruto could have, the boy who craved human contact and friendship is not going to be the guy avoiding his family at all costs just to create tension between him and his son because the writers were too uncreative to come up with something else.

We don't have to put up with that completely OOC depiction of Naruto (or Sakura) and I pretty much refuse to do so. This is why I stress that Naruto and Sakura of NaruSaku are simply not their canon iterations no matter how hard people try to claim they are. On tumblr right now, a fellow Shina artist is writing the cutest comic that perfectly illustrates Shina's reaction to his often busy (for an actual reason and not just drinking away in his office) parents.

the goods

https://aaliyah-draw...hlighted_post=1

https://aaliyah-draw...9/page-2-part-1

https://aaliyah-draw...ope-you-like-it

Anyway, this is offtopic. :fu: But I can't help talking about my precious boyo

Edited by kirabook, 15 September 2017 - 10:52 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#83 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

To correct you, Kishimoto did not write Road to Ninja himself. He only wrote the script to Boruto the movie, his involvement in the films grew from RtN to the Last to Boruto, as in, he had more influence and say on the later films, to really having complete libertiy on Boruto script-wise. And by Kishimoto's own words, NS was not the plan, and I don't think that makes it bad, I would and have argued, that the development to 700 makes sense, though I won't digress on that again, else I would elaborate on how Naruto didn't really "need" to be shown to change his mind, as it was dealt with earlier in the manga and you don't really see much on the crush at all.

Really what this shows is we can state that there were people in SP that would have liked an NS ending (Sourced in interviews) as much as there were people in SP that perhaps liked NH (Unsourced). This is one of the more minor reasons why I find blaming SP for the ending faulty. 

This makes sense to, because only the voice actors from what we were told in interviews knew who would end up with who initially. SP though didn't know until close to the end, so they more or less fan-serviced a lot to this. 

I also strongly don't believe Naruto or Sakura are OOC at all, more that I think people's interpretations (Partially SP's fault) were not 100% in line with canon, though I won't digress into that, as this is not a debate thread.

Oh, really? 

http://www.saiyanisl...-road-to-ninja/

#84 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:53 AM

no matter how much fanart or fanfiction NH tries they'll never be able to undo this scene
684d9ca801cada44b65489196c157534.jpg

hinata was never kushina.

It's true after Minato confirmed Sakura=Kushina NH fans went with Minato=Hinata :zaru:

Which I see it pathetic and an insult to Minato's character. How dare they compare to the legend that was Minato Namikaze to the big boob Hyugga heiress? Hinata was NEVER in Minato's level of skill not to mention he's nothing like her, they share complete different personalities. This one of their arguments that kittened me off a lot, and it still do to this day.

Also to show once again to Analyzer that she's wrong that Kishimoto had nothing to do with RTN I copied and paste what was written in the link provided by Dalton T.R. 

Naruto’s legendary creator, Masashi Kishimoto, is taking the time to personally come up with the story and character designs for the movie. 

Kishimoto came up with the story so he obviously wrote it. Again you're wrong Analyzer. :no: 

Edited by Gravenimage, 16 September 2017 - 01:57 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#85 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:33 AM

Kushina said "Find a girl like me." Not "Find a girl like your father". The parallel is pointless and contrived.

SAKURA thought of Naruto poorly just like KUSHINA thought of Minato poorly. SAKURA was bullied for her forehead and KUSHINA was bullied for her hair. Naruto complimented Sakura on the trait she disliked most (disguised as Sasuke) and Minato complimented Kushina on the trait she disliked most. NaruSaku and MinaKushi are intentionally written to be alike and Kishimoto admitted he did that on purpose for the purpose of a "red herring". All the purposely written parallels between these two couples are just that, purposeful and meant to trick all of his readers as Kishimoto put it.

Any similarities Hinata has with Minato are not only non-existant, but pointless from the very start. As I see it, certain people are desperate to tie the two together because the Kushina = Sakura is so completely undeniable unless you have a long stick shoved very far up your bottom. They can't compare Hinata to Kushina since they are nothing alike (But boy do some of them try with arguments such as... 'they both have long hair!'), so they desperately try to compare her to Minato.

They are in no way comparable. If so, anyone who ever thought poorly of Naruto at first can be called a Minato parallel. That includes all of Naruto's classmates, Sasuke, Gaara, the Sand Siblings, Ebisu, Konohamaru, and a host of other people who thought poorly of Naruto before changing their minds.

Posted Image

#86 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:39 AM

Kushina said "Find a girl like me." Not "Find a girl like your father". The parallel is pointless and contrived.

SAKURA thought of Naruto poorly just like KUSHINA thought of Minato poorly. SAKURA was bullied for her forehead and KUSHINA was bullied for her hair. Naruto complimented Sakura on the trait she disliked most (disguised as Sasuke) and Minato complimented Kushina on the trait she disliked most. NaruSaku and MinaKushi are intentionally written to be alike and Kishimoto admitted he did that on purpose for the purpose of a "red herring". All the purposely written parallels between these two couples are just that, purposeful and meant to trick all of his readers as Kishimoto put it.

Any similarities Hinata has with Minato are not only non-existant, but pointless from the very start. As I see it, certain people are desperate to tie the two together because the Kushina = Sakura is so completely undeniable unless you have a long stick shoved very far up your bottom. They can't compare Hinata to Kushina since they are nothing alike (But boy do some of them try with arguments such as... 'they both have long hair!'), so they desperately try to compare her to Minato.

They are in no way comparable. If so, anyone who ever thought poorly of Naruto at first can be called a Minato parallel. That includes all of Naruto's classmates, Sasuke, Gaara, the Sand Siblings, Ebisu, Konohamaru, and a host of other people who thought poorly of Naruto before changing their minds.

I know I know but you should know by now how is the NH fandom.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#87 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:07 AM

Pretty much my thoughts.

I just don't understand the disconnect. When it's NaruSaku, it's not romantic and it's incest to even dare to think so.

When it's Burrito and Salad, it is most certainly romantic and in no way platonic or sibling like and we NaruSaku fans should therefore ship it because it's like NaruSaku.

You can't have it both ways. No matter how much they copy from NaruSaku and paste onto the Taco Bell kids, they will never be NaruSaku.

They wanted their paring nH/SS to happened; so NS could never happened because it was a threat to their pairings. But BS is really confirming the bond between nH & SS as well as sort of a victory lap for them. So it being similar to NS is fine or a good things. Since either its further confirming nH & SS as well as the bond, giving NS what they wanted without threatening the goddess chances, or when Boruto flops they can put the blame on NS.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 September 2017 - 11:26 AM.

#88 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:39 AM

I know I know but you should know by now how is the NH fandom.

Yes I'm aware. Hence I'm not really talking to them and stating the facts in general. It's no wonder the manga went the route it did. Kishi intentionally writes something a certain way and 95% of the fandom goes in denial. Pfff. But ah well. It's whatevs.

Now they're going to intentionally write Burrito and Salad as NS/SNS and they will find all the parallel links acceptable since it's in their favor. Meh

P.S: I've already seen plenty of people blaming NS/SNS for how crappy things have become because we're "too critical" or "not true fans" for not supporting the series no matter what. Unfortunately for them, if something becomes crappy, I'm just not going to stick around. I'm not a "Naruto" fan and I haven't been in 3 years.

Edited by kirabook, 16 September 2017 - 05:41 AM.

Posted Image

#89 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:18 AM

Yes I'm aware. Hence I'm not really talking to them and stating the facts in general. It's no wonder the manga went the route it did. Kishi intentionally writes something a certain way and 95% of the fandom goes in denial. Pfff. But ah well. It's whatevs.

Now they're going to intentionally write Burrito and Salad as NS/SNS and they will find all the parallel links acceptable since it's in their favor. Meh

P.S: I've already seen plenty of people blaming NS/SNS for how crappy things have become because we're "too critical" or "not true fans" for not supporting the series no matter what. Unfortunately for them, if something becomes crappy, I'm just not going to stick around. I'm not a "Naruto" fan and I haven't been in 3 years.

Why should our lack of contribution or our negative opinions about the series matter?  Weren't they the ones that constantly insisted that we were supposedly the minority in the fanbase? Yet, when their series begins to tank because they coerced the author into giving them what they want,  it's OUR fault?!   Is accountability a lost concept to delusional NH weirdos?

#90 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:42 AM

They wanted their paring nH/SS to happened; so NS could never happened because it was a threat to their pairings. But BS is really confirming the bond between nH & SS as well as sort of a victory lap for them so it being similar to NS is fine or a good things. Since either its further confirming nH & SS as well as the bond, giving NS what they wanted without threatening the goddess chances, or when Boruto flops they can put the blame on NS.

NH + SS FANS are very annoying, they say about us that we watch Naruto and love him only for romance, that's nonsense, they're the ones who care about romance even more than anything, I'm just mortified why when the subject comes to Narusaku they say it's a stupid love , NaruHina + SasuSaku was a one-sided love, and when the subject comes to BS they say it's romantic and wonderful, how to be romantic if they do not like each other.

I do not hate BS, but one of the reasons for my dislike of this relationship, is that the BS relationship is planned since the beginning of the composing of Boruto Manga and the authorship of Boruto movie, probably because Kishimoto began to see that romance is so lucrative for the pocket.

The main reason for not liking the BS relationship is that Kishimoto stated that Naruto Manga is a combat and not a romantic, but if so as he claims, why he created a romantic film and why he made the last episodes of Naruto romantic. The story of Naruto Shippuden was supposed to end. To be Naruto Hokage.

#91 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:12 AM

What people like that don't realize / choose to ignore is that it's because we're fans that we're critical of the series and the way it's gone. To simply accept anything and everything Kishi (or whoever is in charge) throws out and any excuses / hypocrisies that he espouses is NOT being a "fan" of the Naruto series, but simply a yes-man to whoever is responsible and who is somehow hoping to curry favor and influence.

Why should our lack of contribution or our negative opinions about the series matter?  Weren't they the ones that constantly insisted that we were supposedly the minority in the fanbase? Yet, when their series begins to tank because they coerced the author into giving them what they want,  it's OUR fault?!   Is accountability a lost concept to delusional NH weirdos?

It's typical hypocrisy of such people - blame the opposition for what you yourself are responsible for. Never take any personal responsibility while constantly blaming the opposition for not doing so, and if the opposition calls them out on it, constantly shift the goalposts and distract from the topic while repeating the passing of the buck over and over..

NH + SS FANS are very annoying, they say about us that we watch Naruto and love him only for romance, that's nonsense, they're the ones who care about romance even more than anything, I'm just mortified why when the subject comes to Narusaku they say it's a stupid love , NaruHina + SasuSaku was a one-sided love, and when the subject comes to BS they say it's romantic and wonderful, how to be romantic if they do not like each other.

I do not hate BS, but one of the reasons for my dislike of this relationship, is that the BS relationship is planned since the beginning of the composing of Boruto Manga and the authorship of Boruto movie, probably because Kishimoto began to see that romance is so lucrative for the pocket.

The main reason for not liking the BS relationship is that Kishimoto stated that Naruto Manga is a combat and not a romantic, but if so as he claims, why he created a romantic film and why he made the last episodes of Naruto romantic. The story of Naruto Shippuden was supposed to end. To be Naruto Hokage.

It's not even the romance they care about. It's the self-insertion of themselves as Naruto or Hinata and their little headcanons of getting (more like just having sex with) their "ideal" guy/girl. Oh, and Hinata's bewbs. Literally one of the biggest complaints about Boruto I've seen from NHers is her breasts disappearing.

2e5.gif

#92 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:42 PM

What people like that don't realize / choose to ignore is that it's because we're fans that we're critical of the series and the way it's gone. To simply accept anything and everything Kishi (or whoever is in charge) throws out and any excuses / hypocrisies that he espouses is NOT being a "fan" of the Naruto series, but simply a yes-man to whoever is responsible and who is somehow hoping to curry favor and influence.

It's typical hypocrisy of such people - blame the opposition for what you yourself are responsible for. Never take any personal responsibility while constantly blaming the opposition for not doing so, and if the opposition calls them out on it, constantly shift the goalposts and distract from the topic while repeating the passing of the buck over and over..

It's not even the romance they care about. It's the self-insertion of themselves as Naruto or Hinata and their little headcanons of getting (more like just having sex with) their "ideal" guy/girl. Oh, and Hinata's bewbs. Literally one of the biggest complaints about Boruto I've seen from NHers is her breasts disappearing.

That's exactly why you see a majority of NH fanfiction depicting them as out of character as can be.  Naruto and Hinata are nothing more than skins for the NH fans to live out their fantastical desires within a fictional setting.  It's no different than parents that try to live vicariously through their children.

Edited by Kagomaru, 16 September 2017 - 05:43 PM.

#93 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:52 PM

That's exactly why you see a majority of NH fanfiction depicting them as out of character as can be.  Naruto and Hinata are nothing more than skins for the NH fans to live out their fantastical desires within a fictional setting.  It's no different than parents that try to live vicariously through their children.

Yeah, I can't count the number of images I've seen where it's (can also be applied to SS)...

1.) Naruto being some perfect casanova to Hinata.

2.) Naruto, Hinata, Boruto, and Himawari looking like a picture-perfect family.

3.) Naruto and Hinata having wild sex.

XP

2e5.gif

#94 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 05:07 AM

Yeah, I can't count the number of images I've seen where it's (can also be applied to SS)...

1.) Naruto being some perfect casanova to Hinata.

2.) Naruto, Hinata, Boruto, and Himawari looking like a picture-perfect family.

3.) Naruto and Hinata having wild sex.

XP

I agree with you. They see that whenever a woman has a bigger breast. The more that woman deserves the more admiration and respect.

"racism."

#95 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

It's not racism. It's just thinking with your lower body parts instead of your brain.

Posted Image

#96 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Technically the correct term is "sexism".

#97 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

I agree with you. They see that whenever a woman has a bigger breast. The more that woman deserves the more admiration and respect.

"racism."

Did you mean sexism?

ナルサク

#98 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:17 PM

"racism."

It's not racism it's called being a pervert. All those fans are perverts along with Pierot, they probably are the ones who fap to Hinata hentai pictures,  :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#99 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 02:38 PM

To be fair, though...who can honestly say they haven't had their perverted moments lol

But yeah, NH fans take it to a whole other level. 

#100 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:23 PM

If I wanted a Narusaku relationship in the manga they should of given me Narusaku instead of a carbon copy with Borusara in order to try and bring me back.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, BoruSara

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users