1949 replies to this topic

#61 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:56 PM

Er... Smiter, I hate to bug you, but any news on Rikyu as of yet?

I regret telling my manga-loving cousin about it. She wants to read it, and she is LOUD. AND fat (Very fat), so I stand no chance of beating her in a fight should she get angry with me. I don't want to end up as a pancake tongue.gif

#62 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:01 PM

Chronicles of Rikyu? I thought it was the RPG game thing you wanted to have converted..? happy.gif;

Don't worry, you're not bugging me. wink.gif I mean, it's been ages since I put in the idea of doing it!

Bugging me is "Are you done yet?" every day. tongue.gif

#63 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Sep 26 2004, 06:01 PM)
Chronicles of Rikyu? I thought it was the RPG game thing you wanted to have converted..? happy.gif;

Don't worry, you're not bugging me. wink.gif  I mean, it's been ages since I put in the idea of doing it!

Bugging me is "Are you done yet?" every day. tongue.gif

Dammit! I can't believe I got the two confused! Well at least she likes RPGs almost as much as me, so she'll enjoy the RPG story anyway tongue.gif

Don't worry about me Smiter, I just had a sudden lack of brain activity smile.gif

It IS the RPG thing, isn't it? I remember now biggrin.gif

#64 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:35 PM

Well, which would you like? wink.gif Rikyu or RPG Game?

I really don't mind! I haven't really gotten past a few doodles due to having a lot of pressing matters.

Both stories have appeal to me. happy.gif

#65 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Sep 26 2004, 06:35 PM)
Well, which would you like? wink.gif  Rikyu or RPG Game?

I really don't mind!  I haven't really gotten past a few doodles due to having a lot of pressing matters.

Both stories have appeal to me. happy.gif

RPG, please tongue.gif It just seems to 'fit' manga-stlye more, what with the perversion and the yelling and the explanations for just about everything tongue.gif

Pressing matters, eh? That must suck. You have doodles? Can you scan and upload them if you have time? tongue.gif

#66 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:46 PM

OK, RPG it is then! That style's quicker to draw as well. wink.gif (Serious stuff like Rikyu tends to demand more detail in drawing).

My doodles are a bit sucky, but I'll make some sketches as soon as I'm finished inking the "Heaven & Earth" tattoo. wink.gif I tried out digital inking but, ye gods, it takes so long to do! I'll stick to the old method and just correct on PC when needed.

#67 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:54 PM

woo.. last night was crazy! AWA was great but kinda overpriced.. oh! i just remembered, i got a Naruto and Sakura keychain kind of thing. i was going to get a Kakashi dog tag, a Naruto wallet, and some other stuff that was cheap...BUT! i got a Naruto Art Book, it has all the color pages from the manga including some cover pages that weren't in color which were included as colored. *sniff* if only i had a bit more money..

as for the rest of the day, i went to Little 5 Points where the concert was. while my sister and i were killing time a woman rode her bike past us topless! i think i'm scarred for life.. but the funny thing is that the band saw her as well. well i'm off to read some updated fics. later!
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#68 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:59 PM

Good to hear you have a great night, Bass! biggrin.gif

Wow, nice haul... I really wish there was an anime con near my area - the closest one I know is in Bristol, 100 miles away and it's actually a Western comics con, very little anime there. sad.gif

Can you scan in or take a photo of your new Naruto gear? wink.gif I'd really like to see the keychain! Is it the separate Naruto and Sakura mini-figures or are they actually together on one chain?

Topless riders... O_o I can just picture Jiraiya chasing after her. tongue.gif

#69 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:37 PM

I said this to everyone on msn and aim but, Like mah ava?

#70 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Sep 26 2004, 12:59 PM)
Good to hear you have a great night, Bass! biggrin.gif

Wow, nice haul... I really wish there was an anime con near my area - the closest one I know is in Bristol, 100 miles away and it's actually a Western comics con, very little anime there. sad.gif

Can you scan in or take a photo of your new Naruto gear? wink.gif  I'd really like to  see the keychain!  Is it the separate Naruto and Sakura mini-figures or are they actually together on one chain?

Topless riders... O_o  I can just picture Jiraiya chasing after her. tongue.gif

well, i can't do anything about showingyou pics of my new stuff, but yes the keychains are separate. if i could weld them together on a piece of metal with the ingraved words "NaruSaku 4ever" or "NaruSaku FC" i would do it in a heartbeat. unfortunately i cannot weld anything as of yet.

and Shinyu, your sig makes me have dirty thoughts about Sakura. damn, too bad she isn't real.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#71 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:55 PM

Hahahaha I found the latest chapter of your fic awesome Ash-chan!

Poor Gaara he just wants to show off his uber coolness laugh.gif although he's not really good at video games is he?

It was also funny how Sasuke, Lee, and Shikamaru screwed up while trying to save Gaara

Poor Gaara he just wanted to have fun!

::imagines Gaara trying to strangle Naruto::

and yes I love that First Year is CRAZY fic it's so awesome especially since they put l337 teacher Largo in there

although it looked like Kakashi was hitting on the girls there...

hmmm I wonder what would happen though if Naruto was in berserk Kyuubi mode and couldn't stop attacking everything in sight AND Sakura was there to witness it. I wonder if she'd be able to stop his rampage.

#72 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:06 PM

http://fan.meteor-fantasies.net/nxs/

Found a NS Fanlisting!

aAAAAAAAAAAAAND ze keychains!:

#73 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:30 PM

well the chains i got are like.. bracelet charms. Sakura-chan is really cute as this little chain.. chibi-ness....

#74 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 07:57 PM

Yeah, those chains are pretty cute. ^_^ I really wish I could get some Naruto artbooks, the only places I know that has them in the UK are a few Ebay sellers.

It'd be really nice to use them as reference material as well as having something pretty to look at.

What I would REALLY like would be a wall scroll of a grown-up Naruto and Sakura. ;) Hurry up with the time skip Kishimoto-sama!

Nice avatar, Shinyu. When you crop it like that, it makes it look like Sakura is up to something that would have Naruto rocketing off with a massive nosebleed. ^_^;

I've seen that fanlisting as well. I wish they could show more content rather than just a list of members. ^_^; I found some Japanese sites for NaruSaku but they just mainly contained fanfics which get strangled in Babelfish. Oh well.

#75 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:05 PM

That avatar! GODDAMMIT!

#76 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:38 PM

Thanks Aethos!! I'm glad ye liked it! LOL THE AVATAR!!! Yes, Sakura definitley looks like she's up to something quite naughty...::grins:: Thinking of Naruto, perhaps?? happy.gif I'd KILL for a Naru/Saku wallscroll..I'm quite fond of the one I own, but you can NEVER get enough Naru/Saku!!!

#77 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:40 PM

Yeah Sakura might be making that Ramen Man costume even as we speak laugh.gif

Heh I've never seen wall scrolls around anywhere

#78 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Sep 26 2004, 09:40 PM)
Yeah Sakura might be making that Ramen Man costume even as we speak  laugh.gif

Heh I've never seen wall scrolls around anywhere

LOL, I can imagine that...

Sakura: *holds out a gift* Happy birthday, Naruto-kun!

Naruto: Thanks, Sakura-chan! *kisses Sakura on the cheek, grins and takes it*

*Naruto quickly opens it, wrapping paper and ribbons flying everywhere*

Naruto: *looks inside* A Ramen Man costume!? Wow, that's a great present Sakura-chan!

Sakura: *grins* Wear it tonight at my place and you'll get your REAL present...

*Naruto's jaw hits the floor and blood trickles down from his nose*

Oh, and you can get lots of Naruto posters and wall scrolls on Ebay. wink.gif

#79 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Sep 26 2004, 09:45 PM)
LOL, I can imagine that...

Sakura: *holds out a gift* Happy birthday, Naruto-kun!

Naruto: Thanks, Sakura-chan! *kisses Sakura on the cheek, grins and takes it*

*Naruto quickly opens it, wrapping paper and ribbons flying everywhere*

Naruto: *looks inside* A Ramen Man costume!? Wow, that's a great present Sakura-chan!

Sakura: *grins* Wear it tonight at my place and you'll get your REAL present...

*Naruto's jaw hits the floor and blood trickles down from his nose*

Oh, and you can get lots of Naruto posters and wall scrolls on Ebay. wink.gif

*twitch* *twitch*

My Ero Sense is tingling!

Ash-chan, can you work Ramen Man into Words On A Page? Y'know, have them get drunk and Naruto go berserk? tongue.gif

#80 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:52 PM

Hehe I'm sure Sakura plays the damsel in distress in their little Ramen Man games though.

I bet Ramen Man has to save her from all sorts of ummm things in order to get that real present. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users