• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 24 March 2014 - 01:11 AM

Im a hardcore sasuhina shipper altough im not claiming they will be canoon,bcuz of their low chances,but a subforum for this pairing where fans can share opinions ,fanfiction and fanarts would be awesome!and i know for a fact that sasuhina its the second most popular hinata shipping.it is a companion ship to narusaku

Aweee dear I am a SH fan to the core as well.... :th_yeah:

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#22 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

If we make an Anti-Naruhina topic, I'll make it my mission to help DESTROY NH... cause by god along with that and SS, I can't STAND that pairing.

There will never be any Anti-threads on H&E, and we mods will simply delete any that are created.  This is because anti-threads always create a poisonous atmosphere that alienate members who ship that pairing.  A lot of members here do support more than just one pairing.

We're trying our best to make H&E a place where everyone can enjoy posting, no matter what their pairing preferences are.

#23 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

I thought we already had an "other pairings" subboard? I think creating a subboard for each pairing is a bit much, unless you're keeping it to the most popular pairings. I mean even just going by Naruto there is NaruHina, NaruIno, NaruSai, NaruSasu... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users