8 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 07:32 PM

Well, y'all already talk about what is likely the highlight of this chapter already. Of Naruto deciding to instantly forgive Nail for "killing" Bolt.

Summary Time: Chapter 67. Rift...So this chapter creates a rift between...

Cover page is Hime...god her design is bad.

When we last left off Bolt got a stab through the heart. Now, Naruto rushes over to confirm he is "dead." Any shock or emotion that suppose come from this is immediately ruin by quickly switching over to Punk and Hime for more snarky commentary. Hime tells him he can't use Nail as the tree sacrifice if Bolt is dead, since their deal was she gets him. Since, he can't really do anything anymore...he decides to leave without killing Shikamaru. Instead with just some final words to Nail about how he will always be someone's tool...Huh. When Punk tries falling through his belt marks Nail shrinks them so he can't run. Its rare to see a shounen character not allow the villain to escape.

Bolt and Punk fight while Shikamaru goes over to Naruto. Naruto is in denial about his son being "dead." He also lost focus or something so hasn't notice his sage mode has run out. Just in case starting his death count. Shikamaru tells Naruto to pull himself together so the three of them can catch the Punk. Nail almost killed him on his own but he pulled Moe out of the belt he has on his head; his reflection ability reflects the attack. Then he puts him back with his sister. Team dynamics between the three; Moe is annoying psychotics brat, Hime is obsessed with getting Nail, and Punk puts up with it. Punk runs off to try to find Madoc to get his limiters removed.

Ok the stuff you all want to hear about and have been talking about. Shikamaru asks what they should do with Nail, since he just killed a comrade. Naruto says it wasn't Nail's fault; since he did it to put down femmy. Shikamaru agrees that given the deteriorating circumstance -Bolt refused to stop using Karma seal that was taking over his body- that they likely would have to do it themselves eventually, but he doesn't trust Nail seeing how far he will go to achieve his goals (of protecting Naruto, if he paid attention.) Naruto asks if Shikamaru wants to chase him out of the village, if he is such a danger. Shikamaru says no to that, 'since they already promised the other villages they would take care of him,' but point out they need to think hard about what they are going to do. Since, Nail "killed" Bolt...well if it was up to me a parade if it sticks. Ah here we are. Since Bolt considers Nail a "Bro" Naruto considers him a son, and he wants to stand by Nail during this likely troubling time. Shikamaru asks can he really think of Nail as a son if he killed his actual son? This cause Naruto yell at him to be quite, because answering a tough question like that is beyond Naruto's ability as character . Of course, Bolt wakes up no hole in his chest. Plan: Power of Trusting Your Bro worked...of course.

Femmy talks to Bolt. Ok here is how he was revived. Karma was 82% done. However, if Bolt were to die Femmy would to. So, he was forced to change the last 18% into Bolt data then use it up to restore Bolt back to life. However this means Bolt transformation into a kaguya clan member is complete; since all the data from Karma was extracted. So now he can be used as a sacrifice to the world tree. Bolt ask if that's what he meant when "his Blue eyes will take everything from him." He laughs and says no and that will come to pass soon. In other words, Nail's betrayal.

Oh, it ends with Hime asking how Punk will get to Madoc. Punk put a belt on Shikamaru.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 February 2022 - 12:10 PM.

#2 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 07:51 PM

Oh and Dragon Ball Super 81. Goku's conflict...Gas I think is his name is able to lock down Goku and Vegeta will some ability. The boss appears, so Chrono Trigger confronts him about him killing him mother. Gas beats him up then the boss shots him in the back. Vegeta decides to give Goku the last of his energy. They fight, but Gas isn't impressed since Goku doesn't have the same resolve as his father. When Goku point out his memory lost when he was little, Gas question how he could even consider himself strong if he does know who he really is. He eventually spots the Namekian healing Chrono Trigger and decides to kill the healer. Goku saves with Instant Transmission.

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 February 2022 - 08:52 PM

I’m just laughing at how much Naruto is spreading his @$$ for his adopted son, when there is yet to be evidence showing that he stands up for Boruto like that. But moving on. Yet again Naruto turns off his brain, when presented with a moral conflicting question because everything HE SAYS is right. Although I’m under the impression if the roles were reversed and "Boruto killed Kawaki", Naruto would disown Boruto on the spot given the double standards I’ve seen so far.

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 February 2022 - 12:18 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 February 2022 - 09:32 PM

Argh how can anyone like Naruto at this point with all the BS that keeps coming I mean come on, are people so blind?

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 21 February 2022 - 03:52 PM

I’m just laughing at how much Naruto is spreading his @$$ for his adopted son, when there is yet to be evidence showing that he give that much Attention to Boruto. But moving on. Yet again Naruto turns off his brain, when presented with a moral conflicting question because everything HE SAYS is right. Although I’m under the impression if Boruto “killed” Kawaki, Naruto would disown Boruto give the double standards I’ve seen so far.

Characters like Naruto tend to forgive the villains for any crime they commit while they chastise their allies for the smallest mistake. They only works when the character is powerful/competent, so people can insert themselves into those powerful beings to feel smug, but that same attitude into a character that is a failure/loser/incompetent then its easy to hold them in contempt.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 February 2022 - 12:04 PM.

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 February 2022 - 02:46 AM

Characters like Naruto tend to forgive the villains for any crime they commit while they chastise their allies for the smallest mistake. They only work when the character is powerful/competent, so people can insert themselves into those powerful beings to feel smug, but that same attitude into a character that is a failure/loser/incompetent then its easy to hold them in contempt.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Moral of Naruto's story.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 28 February 2022 - 10:54 PM

...Does anyone remember Cyberpunk 2077? In that the biochip infects your character V slowly turning them into Johnny Sliverhand. The max you can get the infection level in that game is 40%, which by that point you are told V is too far gone and will only have a few months to live, if they keep their body. Hell, before the last mission it got so bad the character could not keep their conversations inside their head anymore. Bolt was at 82%, yet seems to have no side effects. 82% is in theory Femmy's DNA now yet he does have any noticeable changes. The only time Femmy popped out was when Karma was active or Bolt's life was in danger activating Karma to let him take over. Was he literally only going to transform once it hit 100%?!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 March 2022 - 08:47 AM.

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 March 2022 - 02:10 AM

Uh, well considering they incorporated modern tech in the story, maybe they were treat the DNA rewriting like downloading a program? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 March 2022 - 02:10 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 March 2022 - 01:52 PM

...Does anyone remember Cyberpunk 2077? In that the biochip infects your character V slowly turning them into Johnny Sliverhand. The max you can get the infection level in that game is 40%, which by that point you are told V is too far gone and will only have a few months to live, if they keep their body. Hell, before the last mission it got so bad the character could not keep their conversations inside their head anymore. Bolt was at 82%, yet seems to have no side effects. 82% is in theory Femmy's DNA now yet he does have any noticeable changes. The only time Femmy popped out was when Karma was active or Bolt's life was in danger activating Karma to let him take over. Was he literally only going to transform once it hit 100%?!

He could have 99% control and Bolt will somehow survive it with at best a little headache. Problems in Naruto rarely have massive ramifications. 

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users