31562 replies to this topic

#27561 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:19 PM

Looking back years, I can't even count how many NH (or Naruto in general) fanfics I had read with one or more of these...

- Naruto just suddenly finds out he has some hidden kekkei genkai.

- Naruto is treated like crap by literally everyone, except Hinatatas; even Hiruzen's kindness is just an act to control him and he's no different than Danzo.

- Kurama one day just decides to see Naruto like a son and trains him, or is female and confesses to Naruto who instantly reciprocates after a sob story.

- Hinatatas one day just decides to come out and confess to Naruto (with otherwise no change to her character, who would never do so under normal circumstances), and Naruto just instantly reciprocates her feelings.

- Minato and Kushina are still alive, but treat Naruto like crap for some reason, usually having a sibling who is given all the favoritism.

- Naruto is just abandoned at the Valley of the End after his fight with Sasuke and ends up trained by Itachi or some other super-powerful individual who just so happened to be passing through.

- Naruto is somehow sent back in time to before the main story and magically falls for Hinatatas after seeing her crush on him.

- Naruto just one day decides he's had enough and starts acting like an angry douchebag to people and suddenly starts owning everyone.

- Naruto reveals that he was always just acting, but was actually stronger than almost everyone; usually Hinatatas is in on it and they had a hidden relationship the whole time.

....and so on.

You forgot that they will constantly go on and on about how awful Sakura is, how Naruto for some reason can't remember how he could ever even stand her much less have feeling for her, justify that he never had feeling for Sakura to begin with, something about abuse being bad, and will ultimately culminate in Naruto killing her in a horrifically brutal manner, or rape her, or something else equally monstrous given in gruesome detail (clearly this act is seen as a good thing by the writer.) After that the story tends to peter out very quickly as you quickly realize that; that act was the true climax with the writer had been building towards in their fanfic, and once they did it they don't know what to do after that. So it just meanders on for a bit till they just drop it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 July 2019 - 04:05 AM.

#27562 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:23 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo! Why this wasn't a meme?

There was a time where this was shared but I never saw it gain popularity outside of the fandom

#27563 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:23 AM

Tumblr is in uproar ... there's a rumor that Sasuke is going to die in Boruto , lot's of Sasuke fanatic cross tagging into anti boruto tag and going nuts! But i'm here dancing while showering on their salty tears :th_yeah:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#27564 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:44 AM

Tumblr is in uproar ... there's a rumor that Sasuke is going to die in Boruto , lot's of Sasuke fanatic cross tagging into anti boruto tag and going nuts! But i'm here dancing while showering on their salty tears :th_yeah:

Lol, just wait until Hinata dies that will drive them even more nuts, I also bet Kishi is having a panic attack knowing his boyfriend Sasuke will die.

#27565 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 12:52 AM

That would take balls to do but I hope it happens that kitten overstated his welcome. That sounds about right on fans reactions so I'm not surprised   

Lol, just wait until Hinata dies that will drive them even more nuts, I also bet Kishi is having a panic attack knowing his boyfriend Sasuke will die.

Yes then Naruto need to die. Funny I want both fans reacting to hinata death and kishi losing his kitten.
How much you want to bet if Sasuke dies kishi takes over writing and makes up a bs excuse to bring him back you know he'd do that.

#27566 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:06 AM

How much you want to bet if Sasuke dies kishi takes over writing and makes up a bs excuse to bring him back you know he'd do that.

Orochimaru will have acquired the Rinnegan somehow and use it to revive Sasuke.

Hey, he wasn't punished and even achieved his immortality somehow, so why not? XP  lol

2e5.gif

#27567 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 02:51 AM

Orochimaru will have acquired the Rinnegan somehow and use it to revive Sasuke.
Hey, he wasn't punished and even achieved his immortality somehow, so why not? XP  lol

So bs then.
Wait didn't he already have immorality cause he switches his soul every three years.

#27568 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 03:40 AM

Yeah the new chapter came out a few days ago. I've been busy so I haven't read it. Also I was thinking of doing an overall opinion of Boruto for the next chapter; so that's another reason for putting it off. 

Anyways, I doubt it. Naruto is kill-able at any time at the moment as long as the writer thinks he has sufficiently bond with Nail. Sasuke can't die until he trains Boruto. Unless their doing something for a shocking twist where he did die first? No. He will live at least until the time skip.

#27569 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:36 PM

So bs then.
Wait didn't he already have immorality cause he switches his soul every three years.

That was basically a pseudo-immortality; just a temporary fix.

IIRC, it was said Orochimaru truly gained immortality, but never explained how.

2e5.gif

#27570 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 08:43 PM

Their suffering is my happiness :kukuku:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27571 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 July 2019 - 10:00 PM

What's iirc?
Great just kittening great Naruto still fails cause wasn't preventing him for getting that a thing these are three worst heroes ever.

#27572 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:08 AM

well he had another body when sasuke didn't get to him on time then sasuke absorbed orochimaru and then he pops out despite being dead from anko's curse mark

https://youtu.be/4FgtlqZ1SsI

so if i do the chidori hand sign backwards i can undo the hole in rin's chest  :lmao:  I mean come on kishimoto curse unsealing... this is really like wolverine coming back from having his body blown away by a nuke. heck go ahead and clone a obito from kakashi's eye

Edited by totherpage95, 23 July 2019 - 03:21 AM.

#27573 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:08 PM

What's iirc?
Great just kittening great Naruto still fails cause wasn't preventing him for getting that a thing these are three worst heroes ever.

If
I
Remember
Correctly

2e5.gif

#27574 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 05:17 PM

If
I
Remember
Correctly

Oh was this actually confirmed he was immortal?
The fact orochimaru and kabuto are still around shows Naruto fails cause no one would want those to around.

#27575 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:58 PM

I also saw a youtube video stating rumors of Naruto dying in episode 116 or Bolt. Can anyone confirm if it's a fake? I didn't bother watching it

#27576 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:04 AM

I also saw a youtube video stating rumors of Naruto dying in episode 116 or Bolt. Can anyone confirm if it's a fake? I didn't bother watching it

I dobut that.

#27577 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 05:31 AM

That it’s real right?

#27578 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:23 AM

The anime is nowhere close to where the manga is; maybe the illness he comes down with...so the start of the SS arc. Manga, no.

#27579 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 11:56 AM

Oh right, it is around this time yeah. the B*** S***tery that makes ninja god (supposedly) Nardo kill-able by his new adopted son. (that he loves more than his actual son) JOY............... :zaru:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 July 2019 - 11:58 AM.

#27580 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 02:54 PM

Nothing to really add, just wanted to show something.

A NH fan messaged me

I ship Naruto x Hinata. Sakura is lame, weak and dumb and runs after Sasuke like a brainless puppet.

My response:
I am a NaruSaku fan and I hate Hinata with a passion because of how fanwanked she is when in reality she is the most useless character in the show. You complain about Sakura's faults, but Hinata is far worse. Of course, this is Kishimoto's fault in the first place who decided to make all the females kitten obsessed whores rather than fleshing them out. The problem is I am willing to admit that both girls have issues and that Kishimoto is to blame. Hinata is the most useless character in the show. Not only does she not win a single fight, but she is so flat as a character that I can describe her in one word: "Naruto-kun." She cared more about Naruto than her friends, teammates, and even family to the point that she admits to being selfish twice and even cared very little about her sister in the movie. Hinata is in exactly 484 pages out of the manga. The manga is 700 chapters with a total of 13,728 pages. She is in less than 3.5% of the manga. NH has about 38 pages of interaction total in the manga. 1 page is literally just a title card and 7 pages are made during the time of the Naruto the Last was in production so I cannot count them cause they are literally forced development to a practically guaranteed pairing. So 30 pages total of development. That is less than 0.2% of the manga total. That is garbage percentages for a character that is supposedly " the heroine." Pain Arc confession? According to the movie, The Last, Naruto didn't see that romantically as he equated that "love" to that of love of food. Naruto is not off the hook either as he seemed to care more about his man-crush with Sasuke than anything else, but he did on 5 occasions admit to loving Sakura. So if the story is about Naruto, why didn't Naruto get what he wanted? What was wrong with NaruSaku getting together? Plus, if NaruSaku did happen, alot of your complaints about Sakura would be fixed. Your problem is that Sakura is too obsessed with Sasuke and making NaruSaku and SasuKarin canon would have fixed that, but no, you wanted Naruhina so Sakura had to go somewhere else. Are you happy that they had to make a separate movie to explain NH because the manga did not have enough development? Kishimoto's interview in 2016 with the Kobayasha (Sp?) interview has him stating that NH is a pity kitten while SS is a drug addiction. (look it up) Kishimoto kittened up on everything and instead of being angry for ruining Naruto, you praise him cause your pairing got canonized. The only reason why you like the ending is because NH became canon. Nothing else mattered. It is so bad that even Kishimoto's own wife was disappointed that NS didn't become canon. (Look it up too.) I wanted Hinata to be more than pairing fodder. I wanted her to be a queen to her people and end the civil war with strength.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 July 2019 - 04:08 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users