• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#27541 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:50 PM

yeah the gentle fist is called that because it doesn't do physical damage it's a precise attack that injects chakra into the chakra network to inflict damage to the organs or to benefit the target's chakra or heal them (I guess kind of like acupuncture) although I do note that neji using the 8 trigrams 64 palms attack destroyed a whole tree with the rate of attack and with only chakra so it's not that it's impossible to do physical damage entirely it's just a martial arts designed for taking advantage of the chakra network of someone and using the byakugan. if i remember hinata also damaged some creature that was a part of the ten tails (i think?) and I have no idea if they have chakra networks ( i really don't like the war arc and their mud enemies). either way gentle fist doesn't seem likely to hurt anyone with enhanced durability like superman and it shouldn't do anything internally unless superman has a chakra network. if you want to do physical damage with chakra better to increase your strength like how sakura and tsunade's jutsu work and how sasuke thought lee stopped his kick. also if you mean hinata specifically I don't know if i would give her neji's level of skill since he was sort of a genius even at 13 while hinata's repertoire is fainting and being unable to defeat an alien who kidnapped her

So hinata is basically useless against those that don't have charka and yes I'm talking hinata herself no help from anyone 

Gentle Fist isn't hurting Wonder Woman or Ms. Marvel. She will break her wrist trying that kitten on either of them.

OK how about mira and erza from fairy tail, nami and Robin from one piece and Mikasa?

#27542 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:35 PM

OK how about mira and erza from fairy tail

:lmao:

#27543 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:26 AM

:lmao:

What I am just asking if gentle fist would affect them?

#27544 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:30 AM

What I am just asking if gentle fist would affect them?

Hinata is few tiers below a rock. She will get destroyed.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#27545 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:37 AM

tumblr_nm50cgDLfT1swjrqko1_500.gif

I can watch this all day. XD

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27546 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:51 AM

And that was when Hinata X Boulder became canon without anyone realizing it........... WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! It all makes sense now!!!! BOLT and Swiffer Duster are ACTUALLY "the Rock's" Illegitimate children!! no wonder they are both so ugly!!!! :lmao:  :zaru:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27547 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:09 PM

That's the rock is more useful than hinata, so say if Sakura didn't have charka but say magic she could win?   

Same it's funny and Hinata just gives up after that not even trying to get to Naruto while Sakura is doing her best to keep Naruto alive. 

And that was when Hinata X Boulder became canon without anyone realizing it........... WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! It all makes sense now!!!! BOLT and Swiffer Duster are ACTUALLY "the Rock's" Illegitimate children!! no wonder they are both so ugly!!!! :lmao:  :zaru:

That makes so much sense now.

#27548 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 July 2019 - 05:44 PM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yo! Why this wasn't a meme?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27549 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:20 PM

Because Naruto had become unpopular by that point remember they did this episode after the manga ended. That was an episode that made a lot of the more neutral fans turn against the pairing because they care more about beautifully animating Hinata's fall over the possible death of Naruto and Sasuke.

#27550 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:22 PM

Because it would mean widespread mocking of Hinata, making her look absolutely pathetic. Her fans wouldn't like that, and since they seem to be the most vocal online it's stopped in it's tracks. A meme has to spread a particular interpretation after all, be it badass moments, silliness, or just mockery.

Let me give you an example. Orga from Gundam IBO is seen as a badass in America, so his death gets to people. In Japan though, they heavily disliked him because of how terrible a leader he was. So when he died and the show played up the tragedy (despite how he got himself into the mess), he became the Gundam equivalent of Yamcha. The mocking went viral, to the point he was voted the most popular character in the franchise in a later mega-poll because of it (while during the show's run, he wasn't showing up on Animage or Newtype polls).

It's actually the most well-known part of the show, leading more people to actually watch it.

Edited by RulesofNature, 20 July 2019 - 06:26 PM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#27551 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:37 PM

Same it's funny and Hinata just gives up after that not even trying to get to Naruto while Sakura is doing her best to keep Naruto alive.

It just shows that she never cared about Naruto, it was always about her and even when it comes to the things she wants, she still doesn't really care. She is a princess after all, she just expects everything to be handed to her.

Don't know man.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#27552 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:42 PM

Sakura tries to keep Naruto alive by any means necessary, even physically cutting him open to massage his heart so the beating doesn't stop= She is a useless hoe that doesn't deserve Naruto and WAS NEVER THERE FOR HIM/ Loves him only platonic-ally

Hinata trips over a rock, gives up and PRAYS FOR NEJI TO WATCH OVER NARUTO even though he sacrificed himself for her= OMG she is such a divine goddess that Loves Naruto so much and Naruto only and would do anything for him!!!! they are THE MANGA/ANIME OTP!!!!!!!!

Isn't "Hinatatheism" logic fun? :zaru:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 July 2019 - 05:03 AM.

#27553 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 09:19 PM

The thing is Hinata is the useless one I mean look at Tyrannt's vid on what if Hinata died in the rapid-fire round nothing changes that's how useless Hinata is, and people called Sakura the useless one.

The only reason her fans love Hinata so much her thanks to one thing she has on her, her BOOBS.

#27554 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Sakura tries to keep Naruto alive by any means necessary, even physically cutting him open to massage his heart so the beating doesn't stop= She is a useless hoe that doesn't deserve Naruto and WAS NEVER THERE FOR HIM/ Loves him only platonic-ally

Hinata trips over a rock, gives up and PRAYS FOR NEJI TO WATCH OVER NARUTO even though he sacrificed himself for her= OMG she is such a divine goddess that Loves Naruto so much and Naruto onlyand would do anything for him!!!! they are THE MANGA/ANIME OTP!!!!!!!!

Well said on Sakura doing more in the war and she's saving Naruto not Sasuke. HinAta just gives up I mean seriously

The thing is Hinata is the useless one I mean look at Tyrannt's vid on what if Hinata died in the rapid-fire round nothing changes that's how useless Hinata is, and people called Sakura the useless one.

The only reason her fans love Hinata so much her thanks to one thing she has on her, her BOOBS.

That's all they care about heck I'd take any one piece or fairy tail girl over hinata heck Nico Robin is awesome.
I think you mean what if Sasuke died or did he make a new series?

#27555 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:49 AM

That's the rock is more useful than hinata, so say if Sakura didn't have charka but say magic she could win?    
Same it's funny and Hinata just gives up after that not even trying to get to Naruto while Sakura is doing her best to keep Naruto alive.  That makes so much sense now.

Hinata trips over a rock, gives up and PRAYS FOR NEJI TO WATCH OVER NARUTO even though he sacrificed himself for her= OMG she is such a divine goddess that Loves Naruto so much and Naruto onlyand would do anything for him!!!! they are THE MANGA/ANIME OTP!!!!!!!!

Let's also not forget that Hinatatas still had Kurama chakra powering her up when she gave up whereas Sakura ran out while trying to heal Naruto and so resorted to literal hands-on fashion and doing everything in her knowledge to keep him alive.

2e5.gif

#27556 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 02:35 AM

I don't think it's just BOOBIES, after all the Hinata fanservice started before the timeskip. I think it stems from a fundamental misunderstanding of the story.

See, a lot of weebs related to Naruto. They saw someone who, like them, was ostracized by their peers but wanted to prove all the nay-sayers wrong. That they were that awesome, and that everyone should bow to them. Almost like a chuuni fantasy before that entered the otaku dictionary.

But what they failed to understand was that Naruto was supposed to be an immature idiot, one who would only gain the respect of those around him through maturity and deeds. They also ignored that as an attention seeker, Naruto came off as hella annoying to others and caused problems for them via his pranks. Because to Naruto, the only way people will give him attention is when he's being a pain in the ass. Early Naruto has commendable traits, but isn't someone we should strive to be like.

He made his isolation worse is what I'm saying, but again they didn't want to see it like this. So when Sakura rejects him because she was a well-deserved low opinion of him after all the crap he's caused, it's like she's rejecting them as well. And then when they see Hinata pinning over him, they instantly latched onto her as someone who would accept them. No matter how immature they or Naruto are, her crush is obvious. And because they don't see Naruto's behavior as wrong, they don't get that Hinata's love isn't a good thing. That it's rewarding Naruto for being the obnoxious idiot he was initially, in addition to how Hinata doesn't believe in him. She's always the one who doubts him, from his match with Kiba to her believing he would die to Pein. It's either "throw in the towel" or "allowing her to confess before he dies". To Hinata, he will always be the proud failure, never acknowledging how far he's come and how much he surpasses her in ability.

Really, she looks down on him more than anything. But the story ended up siding with them despite the implications, and now Naruto is stuck in a marriage that only the most delusional believe is happy.

Edited by RulesofNature, 21 July 2019 - 02:36 AM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#27557 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:45 AM

I don't think it's just BOOBIES, after all the Hinata fanservice started before the timeskip. I think it stems from a fundamental misunderstanding of the story.

See, a lot of weebs related to Naruto. They saw someone who, like them, was ostracized by their peers but wanted to prove all the nay-sayers wrong. That they were that awesome, and that everyone should bow to them. Almost like a chuuni fantasy before that entered the otaku dictionary.

But what they failed to understand was that Naruto was supposed to be an immature idiot, one who would only gain the respect of those around him through maturity and deeds. They also ignored that as an attention seeker, Naruto came off as hella annoying to others and caused problems for them via his pranks. Because to Naruto, the only way people will give him attention is when he's being a pain in the ass. Early Naruto has commendable traits, but isn't someone we should strive to be like.

He made his isolation worse is what I'm saying, but again they didn't want to see it like this. So when Sakura rejects him because she was a well-deserved low opinion of him after all the crap he's caused, it's like she's rejecting them as well. And then when they see Hinata pinning over him, they instantly latched onto her as someone who would accept them. No matter how immature they or Naruto are, her crush is obvious. And because they don't see Naruto's behavior as wrong, they don't get that Hinata's love isn't a good thing. That it's rewarding Naruto for being the obnoxious idiot he was initially, in addition to how Hinata doesn't believe in him. She's always the one who doubts him, from his match with Kiba to her believing he would die to Pein. It's either "throw in the towel" or "allowing her to confess before he dies". To Hinata, he will always be the proud failure, never acknowledging how far he's come and how much he surpasses her in ability.

Really, she looks down on him more than anything. But the story ended up siding with them despite the implications, and now Naruto is stuck in a marriage that only the most delusional believe is happy.

true and why don't these people bother to care about why hinata continues to support naruto completely in his fight with kiba? even to the point where as he's being carried out on a stretcher she's still rooting for naruto?

#27558 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:04 AM

Because it would mean widespread mocking of Hinata, making her look absolutely pathetic. Her fans wouldn't like that, and since they seem to be the most vocal online it's stopped in it's tracks. A meme has to spread a particular interpretation after all, be it badass moments, silliness, or just mockery.

Let me give you an example. Orga from Gundam IBO is seen as a badass in America, so his death gets to people. In Japan though, they heavily disliked him because of how terrible a leader he was. So when he died and the show played up the tragedy (despite how he got himself into the mess), he became the Gundam equivalent of Yamcha. The mocking went viral, to the point he was voted the most popular character in the franchise in a later mega-poll because of it (while during the show's run, he wasn't showing up on Animage or Newtype polls).

It's actually the most well-known part of the show, leading more people to actually watch it.

While, I don't have any contacts in Japan. The general feel I got from them is the people that don't like the ending or the pairings they focus the blame on Naruto; if they have any hatred towards the characters. Hinata to many of them is a nobody. So, it is hard to hate her -if any of us have any hatred towards her it's generally because of and more directed to her fans- if all they know about her is she is the one that ended up with Naruto which again can point the hatred back to Naruto.

Can you put the answer to this in the gundam talks; "If they hate Orga that much what to they think of Fareed? The crazy char that convince himself that he only need a gundam to win."

In part one, the support for Hinata came from sympathy and rooting for there underdog for the most part. It was time and those fans growing up that made the darker aspects form.

As you said, Naruto basic premise is a story about a lonely annoying pariah through hard work and self improvement rise through the ranks to be a beloved leader of his village/organization. But to the nH fans Naruto is a story of revenge and entitlement. Just look at how many of their fan fics that have Naruto destroys the village with some easily gained superpower.

True and why don't these people bother to care about why hinata continues to support naruto completely in his fight with kiba? even to the point where as he's being carried out on a stretcher she's still rooting for naruto?

That is incorrect. Though I get what you're trying to say.

Hinata at first during that fight didn't know who to support -her teammate or her crush- it wasn't until well into the fight did she slightly lean in support for Naruto, but by that point most of her friends were also somewhat supporting him. Also she gave medicine to both Kiba and Naruto.

What you really trying to ask is; "why do these people like the fact that Hinata seems to only care about Naruto and only focuses on him at the cost of ignoring everything else; for example how she behaved in her movie?" Because her fans want a woman that is that insanely devoted to them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 July 2019 - 02:28 PM.

#27559 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:39 AM

Well international weaboo fans at least. They imagine them selves as Naruto. And Naruto, their self insert deserves a woman that will never emasculate him and does what ever he says.

Naruto: Hinata, could you grab me a cup ramen/beer?

Hinata: Yes dear

Naruto: Hinata my shoulders are aching, could you rub them?

Naruto: Hinata I'm feeling horny, can I **** you while you are doing the laundry/washing the dishes/are in the bath?

You get the point

And in contrast, said weaboo fanbase was maybe sick of the tsundere X dense idiot couple, They took offense to Sakura's early personality towards Naruto and Sasuke respectively, or some combination of both.

The typical comments and mindset of such fans fail to tell me anything else

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 July 2019 - 12:25 PM.

#27560 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 05:43 PM

As you said, Naruto basic premise is a story about a lonely annoying pariah through hard work and self improvement rise through the ranks to be a beloved leader of his village/organization. But to the nH fans Naruto is a story of revenge and entitlement. Just look at how many of their fan fics that have Naruto destroys the village with some easily gained superpower.

Looking back years, I can't even count how many NH (or Naruto in general) fanfics I had read with one or more of these...

- Naruto just suddenly finds out he has some hidden kekkei genkai.

- Naruto is treated like crap by literally everyone, except Hinatatas; even Hiruzen's kindness is just an act to control him and he's no different than Danzo.

- Kurama one day just decides to see Naruto like a son and trains him, or is female and confesses to Naruto who instantly reciprocates after a sob story.

- Hinatatas one day just decides to come out and confess to Naruto (with otherwise no change to her character, who would never do so under normal circumstances), and Naruto just instantly reciprocates her feelings.

- Minato and Kushina are still alive, but treat Naruto like crap for some reason, usually having a sibling who is given all the favoritism.

- Naruto is just abandoned at the Valley of the End after his fight with Sasuke and ends up trained by Itachi or some other super-powerful individual who just so happened to be passing through.

- Naruto is somehow sent back in time to before the main story and magically falls for Hinatatas after seeing her crush on him.

- Naruto just one day decides he's had enough and starts acting like an angry douchebag to people and suddenly starts owning everyone.

- Naruto reveals that he was always just acting, but was actually stronger than almost everyone; usually Hinatatas is in on it and they had a hidden relationship the whole time.

....and so on.

2e5.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users