• Please log in to reply
31574 replies to this topic

#27521 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 July 2019 - 11:02 PM

*Naruto bends over Sasuke's lifeless corpse with tears flowing down his eyes.*

Naruto- I have so much things I never got to tell you, the most important thing is, I love you!!! Please come back Sasuke!! It will be different this time. You could stick a Chidori up my ass next time baby!!! Please!"

Lol, and add Hinata watching.

*Hinata watches from behind a tree*

"But Naruto-Kun, I love you, I've always helped you, always watched you, please love me Naruto-Kun."

#27522 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:13 AM

"But Naruto-Kun, I love you, I've always helped you, always watched you, please love me Naruto-Kun."

Then Cell appears behind her and crushes her skull. No words. Just a look of annoyance.

2e5.gif

#27523 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 01:38 AM

*Naruto bends over Sasuke's lifeless corpse with tears flowing down his eyes.*

Naruto- I have so much things I never got to tell you, the most important thing is, I love you!!! Please come back Sasuke!! It will be different this time. You could stick a Chidori up my ass next time baby!!! Please!"

Actually Naruto would scream to himself " MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!" and then he will rasengan himself in the stomach. The End.

He wouldn't even bother convincing himself that Sasuke will return to life :zaru: He follows wherever his "boyfriend" goes, no questions asked

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 July 2019 - 06:29 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27524 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 July 2019 - 02:34 AM

Honestly if they wanted to do a Naruto Sequel/Spin off it, probably would of done some good if it was just named Naruto: Next Generation. Where you could of had either Naruto still being the main focus of the series, but see the journey as him and his friends as teachers train the next generation to take over them or him teaching before he becomes Hokage. The other I can think of is instead of focus on one character like Naruto you have a more anthology series and focus on a group characters such as Naruto and his family or students.

Also check out this video I found on Naruto explaining the recons that happened to the series 

https://www.youtube....h?v=2tNIkM9D6Mk

#27525 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 12 July 2019 - 08:40 PM

Honestly if they wanted to do a Naruto Sequel/Spin off it, probably would of done some good if it was just named Naruto: Next Generation. Where you could of had either Naruto still being the main focus of the series, but see the journey as him and his friends as teachers train the next generation to take over them or him teaching before he becomes Hokage. The other I can think of is instead of focus on one character like Naruto you have a more anthology series and focus on a group characters such as Naruto and his family or students.

Also check out this video I found on Naruto explaining the recons that happened to the series 

https://www.youtube....h?v=2tNIkM9D6Mk

Yeah I saw it too I had to laugh at the part it got to Kishi's interview saying he cares about all his characters.

BS he did the only characters he cared about was either Sasuke or another member of the Uchiha clan.

#27526 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:43 PM

Yeah I saw it too I had to laugh at the part it got to Kishi's interview saying he cares about all his characters.

BS he did the only characters he cared about was either Sasuke or another member of the Uchiha clan.

I laugh at that line only because whether or not that was his intention, the writing says otherwise now doesn't it. The the rest of the cast besides Naruto and Sasuke had their importance and ties to Naruto CUT just to accommodate Naruto and Sasuke's borderline ecchi feelings for each other and how Naruto stated he will commit double suicide with Sasuke because no one one else matters to him apparently. Sasuke must be a sob story and not evil, just misunderstood "bad boy" to justify all the atrocities he has done because he must be Naruto's "boy toy doll" again (due to how unhealthily obsessive Naruto is about him) to the point that fact must extend to his entire clan. Also, all retcons in the story CAN NOT be explained in the story because of "coolness factor only being considered" or a lame attempt to "justify the ill-y thought out plot development". And even considering Naruto is not by far the only series guilty of this, we are unforgiving to those retcons and plot inconsistencies because that "fallacy to to end all fallacies" of a "final chapter for Naruto" at least, rendered all story and meaning in the series POINTLESS.

The whole "there are no villains, only victims in the ninja system" message was rendered meaningless because Naruto did not do JACK SQUAT on changing the ninja system for the better even after seeing the harm it causes emotionally and socially on a global scale. And ALL because the series must be milked to the point he he must get an "ass-hat spoiled brat of a son" to continue the franchise of "ninja that are not ninjas". Not to mention and I can't say this enough, the so called villains of the series that are still alive at this point show no remorse for their actions nor attempt to better themselves to actually justify and earn any redemption directed at them.

The whole "do not let destiny define you" is spat on because Naruto is a prophesied "Ninja Jesus" that is suppose to stop all global conflict and bring the whole world to an era of peace, which again none of us RECALL THAT in chapter 700 and beyond. Neji died for Hinata because of her own Naruto-centric martyr mindset, which even if it was by choice shows the repeating cycle of the main family and branch family dynamic of the Hyuga clan and Neji's words from before his "supposed character development" were proven correct".  Naruto and Sasuke are destined to to fight off the Ten-tails because they are the reincarnations of Asura and Indra, and EVEN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS PREDETERMINED BEFORE THEY WERE EVER BORN. 

The theme of bonds ended up being some sort of ironic joke because as we see again and I must state that, to Naruto no one and nothing matters to him when compared to his "brother-lover from another mother" Sasuke Uchiha. You see it in his actions. Besides the whole fact that he would would die together with Sasuke because "eff everything and everyone else", he has not stopped Sasuke's man-child like temper tantrum against the world even when Sasuke threatens Naruto other "loved ones". he would prevent someone from being killed by Sasuke but he IS NOT stopping Sasuke's violence directly beyond grovelling and pleading "Sasuke, I beg you!!! Stop trying to kill everyone!!! This isn't you!! I'll let you R*** me all you want after, but  GO BACK back to being the sexy anti-social loner best friend that I always perceived you as!!!! *Sob* *Cry*

Ultimately my point is, the ending and justification of Naruto and Sasuke's bond to the exclusion of everything else is what made the retcons and writing decisions inexcusable. And all of us here are left in disappointment and rage at this ending, because "Whoop-de-doo" Naruto's only meaning in life is to turn that divine angel-goddess Hinata Hyuga into his personal baby factory and smother his face and P**** into her H-cups!!!!!  :zaru:  :roll:  :banana:       

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 July 2019 - 06:46 PM.

#27527 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:59 AM

https://www.youtube....annel=RDCworld1

:lol:

Edited by totherpage95, 14 July 2019 - 06:02 AM.

#27528 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:29 PM

Gotta ask before I check it out. what video is that, and who is the uploader?

#27529 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:17 PM

Gotta ask before I check it out. what video is that, and who is the uploader?

It's old anime openings vs new anime openings by rdcworld1

Edited by totherpage95, 14 July 2019 - 09:17 PM.

#27530 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:51 AM

okay then

#27531 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:53 PM

Naruto sees hinata and goes who are you.  

Then Cell appears behind her and crushes her skull. No words. Just a look of annoyance.

Or he drinks her that's more fitting.  

Actually Naruto would scream to himself " MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!" and then he will rasengan himself in the stomach. The End.

He wouldn't even bother convincing himself that Sasuke will return to life :zaru: He follows wherever his "boyfriend" goes, no questions asked

That's sad Naruto is worthless it's like he's whole existence has to be centered around Sasuke that's not a good character.  

No greater bs cause kishi is full of it cause if that was true Sakura and the other characters wouldn't have been sidelined and butchered.  

I laugh at that line only because whether or not that was his intention, the writing says otherwise now doesn't it. The the rest of the cast besides Naruto and Sasuke had their importance and ties to Naruto CUT just to accommodate Naruto and Sasuke's borderline ecchi feelings for each other and how Naruto stated he will commit double suicide with Sasuke because no one one else matters to him apparently. Sasuke must be a sob story and not evil, just misunderstood "bad boy" to justify all the atrocities he has done because he must be Naruto's "boy toy doll" again (due to how unhealthily obsessive Naruto is about him) to the point that fact must extend to his entire clan.Also, All retcons in the story CAN NOT be explained in the story because of "coolness factor only being considered" or a lame attempt to "justify the ill-y thought out plot development". And even considering Naruto is not by far the only series guilty of this, we are unforgiving to those retcons and plot inconsistencies because that "fallacy to to end all fallacies" of a a final chapter for NAruto at least, rendered all story and meaning in the series POINTLESS.

The whole "there are no villains, only victims in the ninja system" message was rendered meaningless because Naruto did not do JACK SQUAT on changing the ninja system for the better even after seeing the harm it causes emotionally and socially on a global scale. And ALL because the series must be milked to the point he he must get an "ass-hat spoiled brat of a son" to continue the franchise of "ninja that are not ninjas". Not to mention and I can't say this enough, the so called villains of the series that are still alive at this point show no remorse for their actions nor attempt to better themselves to actually justify and earn any redemption directed at them.

The whole "do not let destiny define you" is spat on because Naruto is a prophesied "Ninja Jesus" that is suppose to stop all global conflict and bring the whole world to an era of peace, which again none of us RECALL THAT in chapter 700 and beyond. Neji died for Hinata because of her own Naruto-centric martyr mindset, which even if it was by choice shows the repeating cycle of the main family and branch family dynamic of the Hyuga clan and Neji's words from before his "supposed character development" were proven correct".  Naruto and Sasuke are destined to to fight off the Ten-tails because they are the reincarnations of Asura and Indra, and EVEN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WAS PREDETERMINED BEFORE THEY WERE EVER BORN. 

The theme of bonds ended up being some sort of ironic joke because as we see again and I must state that, to Naruto no one and nothing matters to him when compared to his "brother-lover from another mother" Sasuke Uchiha. You see it in his actions. Besides the whole fact that he would would die together with Sasuke because "eff everything and everyone else", he has not stopped Sasuke's man-child like temper tantrum against the world even when Sasuke threatens Naruto other "loved ones". he would prevent someone from being killed by Sasuke but he IS NOT stopping Sasuke's violence directly beyond grovelling and pleading "Sasuke, I beg you!!! Stop trying to kill everyone!!! This isn't you!! I'll let you R*** me all you want after, but  GO BACK back to being the sexy anti-social loner best friend that I always perceived you as!!!! *Sob* *Cry*

Ultimately my point is, the ending and justification of Naruto and Sasuke's bond to the exclusion of everything else is what made the retcons and writing decisions inexcusable. And all of us here are left in disappointment and rage at this ending, because "Whoop-de-doo" Naruto's only meaning in life is to turn that divine angel-goddess Hinata Hyuga into his personal baby factory and smother his face and P**** into her H-cups!!!!!  :zaru:  :roll:  :banana:

So Naruto is full of kitten then. Neji died for nothing. Can we just have Thanos snap his fingers and kill half the Naruto world.

#27532 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 01:54 PM

Quick question would time attacks work on Naruto like slowing down time or stopping it?

#27533 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:59 PM

Quick question would time attacks work on Naruto like slowing down time or stopping it?

he ain't Superman or The Flash. Of course it would. He don't have the speed or strength to resist.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#27534 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:25 PM

he ain't Superman or The Flash. Of course it would. He don't have the speed or strength to resist.

Thought so but what if someone who's not on flash or superman levels of power would that still work?
Also does hinata gentle fist only work on those with charka? Like would someone with magic be safe?

#27535 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 07:24 PM

can't be confirmed or denied but hey they said SPECIFICALLY that gentle fist targets chakra points so if you don't need chakra to fight or even live, you're fine obviously. That idea hasn't been debunked yet

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 July 2019 - 12:16 AM.

#27536 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:43 PM

Thought so but what if someone who's not on flash or superman levels of power would that still work?
Also does hinata gentle fist only work on those with charka? Like would someone with magic be safe?

It is only hypothetical. I think we can admit that Naruto is nowhere as strong as Goku and even Goku has trouble with time manipulators. Also considering, adult Naruto is having trouble with even less minor things while kid Naruto seems a lot more powerful.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27537 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:29 AM

It is only hypothetical. I think we can admit that Naruto is nowhere as strong as Goku and even Goku has trouble with time manipulators. Also considering, adult Naruto is having trouble with even less minor things while kid Naruto seems a lot more powerful.

Cause I find someone with time powers can beat Naruto, or teen Naruto at most was so op,

can't be confirmed or denied but hey they said SPECIFICALLY that gentle fist targets chakra points so if you don't need chakra to fight or even live, you're fine obviously. That idea hasn't been debunked yet

So if hinata was up against I don't know wonder woman or ms.marvel carol Danvers they'd be fine from hinata gentle fist or Korra vs hinata?

#27538 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 02:08 AM

Cause I find someone with time powers can beat Naruto, or teen Naruto at most was so op,
So if hinata was up against I don't know wonder woman or ms.marvel carol Danvers they'd be fine from hinata gentle fist or Korra vs hinata?

yeah the gentle fist is called that because it doesn't do physical damage it's a precise attack that injects chakra into the chakra network to inflict damage to the organs or to benefit the target's chakra or heal them (I guess kind of like acupuncture) although I do note that neji using the 8 trigrams 64 palms attack destroyed a whole tree with the rate of attack and with only chakra so it's not that it's impossible to do physical damage entirely it's just a martial arts designed for taking advantage of the chakra network of someone and using the byakugan. if i remember hinata also damaged some creature that was a part of the ten tails (i think?) and I have no idea if they have chakra networks ( i really don't like the war arc and their mud enemies). either way gentle fist doesn't seem likely to hurt anyone with enhanced durability like superman and it shouldn't do anything internally unless superman has a chakra network. if you want to do physical damage with chakra better to increase your strength like how sakura and tsunade's jutsu work and how sasuke thought lee stopped his kick. also if you mean hinata specifically I don't know if i would give her neji's level of skill since he was sort of a genius even at 13 while hinata's repertoire is fainting and being unable to defeat an alien who kidnapped her

#27539 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 06:22 AM

Gentle Fist isn't hurting Wonder Woman or Ms. Marvel. She will break her wrist trying that kitten on either of them.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#27540 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 08:33 AM

Naruto has let himself be "gone to rust" for years by the time Boruto starts, according to Kurama in the Salad gaiden, and everything else kind of confirms it. Well other then SP new excuse that he is permanently weak due to disease that couldn't even be cured by the power of SS's love in their upcoming filler arc. Besides that, other then maybe learning some unimportant jutsu over the past fifteen years? I suspect he is actually weaker then he was even before the fourth ninja war. What lets himself remain as one of the most powerful ninja in the world is his overuse of Kurama's powers to fight. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 July 2019 - 01:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users