#41 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 01:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She was, when she wanted Naruto to GTFO of her way so she could sit next to "SASUKE-KUN!!!" th_glomp.gif (Chapter 3 was it?????)

This filler takes place after the Chunin exams, Sakura is already with her short hair.... and one of the biggest meanings of Sakura cutting her hair on the chunin exams was "letting go of her old self", she was letting go of that old Sakura that just cared about looks, love and nothing else and started to become a true ninja, after that she acknowledged that she was wrong about Naruto, she supported him in his fights, her behavior around Sasuke become more genuine and less fangirl, even when she thought that was Sasuke who had saved her from Gaara and he told her that was Naruto who did that, instead of get mad that her savior wasn't her prince Sasuke, she kindly smiled to Naruto. That was the Sakura after Chunnin exams but Pierrot keeps stuck in that Sakura from chapter 3.

I kinda understand now why NaruHina is so popular, I mean, Hinata is always portrayed as the one who always try hard (she is always shown training or something like that) and has a cute and pure love for the main character while Sakura is always portrayed as a annoying kid that hits Naruto for whatever reason and just want to get him out of her way. It's that kind of wrong portrayal that made NS / Sakura being so hated by the fandom.

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Mar 28 2013, 11:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
feeling bad about neji cutting the string? not at all
He told naruto to make destiny with his own hands instead of relying on a string.

But yea everyone was pretty shallow..it is part 1 after all and that's how they were

and then he took Hinata's hand on 615! wow ok, now I'm being negative .. someone please punch my face sweatdrop.gif

Sig by karudoll

#42 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

meh id say I was disappointed but this episode was par for the course for the animes treatment of part 1 Sakura.

next episode looks neat with hayate returning and meeting Yugao again.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#43 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 28 2013, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This filler takes place after the Chunin exams, Sakura is already with her short hair.... and one of the biggest meanings of Sakura cutting her hair on the chunin exams was "letting go of her old self", she was letting go of that old Sakura that just cared about looks, love and nothing else and started to become a true ninja, after that she acknowledged that she was wrong about Naruto, she supported him in his fights, her behavior around Sasuke become more genuine and less fangirl, even when she thought that was Sasuke who had saved her from Gaara and he told her that was Naruto who did that, instead of get mad that her savior wasn't her prince Sasuke, she kindly smiled to Naruto. That was the Sakura after Chunnin exams but Pierrot keeps stuck in that Sakura from chapter 3.

I kinda understand now why NaruHina is so popular, I mean, Hinata is always portrayed as the one who always try hard (she is always shown training or something like that) and has a cute and pure love for the main character while Sakura is always portrayed as a annoying kid that hits Naruto for whatever reason and just want to get him out of her way. It's that kind of wrong portrayal that made NS / Sakura being so hated by the fandom.

and then he took Hinata's hand on 615! wow ok, now I'm being negative .. someone please punch my face sweatdrop.gif

Shame to see that this is how Sakura acted at her best in part 1. She still fangirls over sasuke, and beats the crap out of Naruto, but Naruto is still being a jackass as always so sometimes he deserves it.

Neji Hinata was very touching in this episode but i still think this episode is very NH bias

Edited by HauntedCake, 28 March 2013 - 09:41 PM.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#44 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 28 2013, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Finally someone who doesn't just become existed because Naruto and Sakura are added on the same episode together, this episode was crap and despite the fact that Sakura is no longer like that the Anime team insist on that behavior while portraying Hinata like a Royal Princess.

Filler are fillers but today is Sakura Haruno birthday, cant they do something Nice towards her character, why keep insisting in giving the girl that bad image despite the amount of hate she already haves for that same reason.
Naruto fans hate it when Sakura treats Naruto bad, Kishi cut that habit for more than 6 years now, so why is so hard for the Anime team to change that habit?

Edited by Don-kun, 28 March 2013 - 09:43 PM.

#45 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shame to hear that this is how Sakura acted at her best in part 1. She still fangirls over sasuke, and beats the crap out of Naruto, but Naruto is still being a jackass as always so sometimes he deserves it.

she didn't beat the crap out of Naruto, she just hit him when he was doing something wrong or being stupid and even her fangirl side decreased a lot after chunin exams, she was really great at the middle/end of part 1.

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neji Hinata was very touching in this episode but i still think this episode is very NH bias

same! sleep.gif

Sig by karudoll

#46 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 28 2013, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
she didn't beat the crap out of Naruto, she just hit him when he was doing something wrong or being stupid and even her fangirl side decreased a lot after chunin exams, she was really great at the middle/end of part 1.

same! sleep.gif

The anime team seem to hate Sakura a lot? They think Naruto deserves to be put with Hinata. They never think about what Naruto wants

40283620121415711s.jpg

#47 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The anime team seem to hate Sakura a lot? They think Naruto deserves to be put with Hinata. They never think about what Naruto wants

of course, there's also a FC pro Hinata inside the studio....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#48 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Mar 28 2013, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course, there's also a FC pro Hinata inside the studio....

Part 1 Sakura overall does deserve some hate, she was an aweful character toward Naruto for the most part. But Sakura has changed and the anime team won't recognize this.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#49 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

Said in Hinata thread too...
Hinata's Kishimoto and Hinata's Pierrot (but Naruto and Sakura too) are two beings distinct and separate... dry.gif

Believe me, I've tried to like Hinata and Naruhina, especially for my health (moving around internet...ARGH!!!).
NIET, NOTHING, NOT, NULLA!!!
I don't like it! Hinata is not as Pierrot has painted her! mad.gif

Also...
To Hinata Naruto is GOD!!! Not a man.
If Naruto was God, ok... But he is NOT!!! arg.gif

Edited by Niky, 28 March 2013 - 10:51 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#50 xerorains

xerorains

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

I always kind of see the moments where Sakura pushed Naruto away as pro-NS. Someone once told me that "persistence overcomes resistance". So the more I see Sakura resist, the more likely I see NS.

#51 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Mar 28 2013, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How quickly you guys seemed to forgot filler episode 235. I think the anime team made it clear that they are FOR NS. Those "NH" moments where just jokes, Sakura pushing Hinata to Naruto so that she could have Sasuke all to herself, it was done in such a way that it's clearly a joke! rolleyes.gif Sakura was acting like a Tsundere to Naruto. acting like she hates him, when he get's to pushy with the romantic stuff, yet seemed fine being by his side when she wasn't overly thinking about it. tongue.gif Honestly this whole episode to me, painted the sort of love triangle quite well. Hinata and Sakura's love was selfish starting out. ( Heck Naruto's too! ) But we all know that later their feelings changed, Sakura's alot slower, Naruto's was done by the end of part 1. ( He wants her to be happy, even if not with him = true love )

Sakura realizes after her confession to Sasuke that he never loved her back. She still cares for him, and doens't want Orochimaru to take his body of course!

And let's not forget that moment when she saw Naruto all beat up after he tried to go after Sasuke, and how she reacted to it. ( very sweet. )

From what I see from the anime team, all the so called "NH" moments in filler comes across as very one-sided. ( maybe in part 1 fillers they had some that could be seen as mutual...but that was it. ) In part 2, it's mostly NS, and a few reminders that Hinata still feels the same way. sleep.gif

I watched this episode with my friend yesterday, and we had such a good time,we both loved Sakura's actions, found her punches to be laugh out loud funny...etc..So I don't understand why so many of you guys are acting like this filler sucks. I think it's a good one. And the animation is REALLY nice too. happy.gif

( I enjoyed seeing Neji look after Hinata, that part was SO cute! ) Makes me wish it was canon ya know? sweatdrop.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#52 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 29 2013, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How quickly you guys seemed to forgot filler episode 235. I think the anime team made it clear that they are FOR NS. Those "NH" moments where just jokes, Sakura pushing Hinata to Naruto so that she could have Sasuke all to herself, it was done in such a way that it's clearly a joke! rolleyes.gif Sakura was acting like a Tsundere to Naruto. acting like she hates him, when he get's to pushy with the romantic stuff, yet seemed fine being by his side when she wasn't overly thinking about it. tongue.gif Honestly this whole episode to me, painted the sort of love triangle quite well. Hinata and Sakura's love was selfish starting out. ( Heck Naruto's too! ) But we all know that later their feelings changed, Sakura's alot slower, Naruto's was done by the end of part 1. ( He wants her to be happy, even if not with him = true love )

Sakura realizes after her confession to Sasuke that he never loved her back. She still cares for him, and doens't want Orochimaru to take his body of course!

And let's not forget that moment when she saw Naruto all beat up after he tried to go after Sasuke, and how she reacted to it. ( very sweet. )

From what I see from the anime team, all the so called "NH" moments in filler comes across as very one-sided. ( maybe in part 1 fillers they had some that could be seen as mutual...but that was it. ) In part 2, it's mostly NS, and a few reminders that Hinata still feels the same way. sleep.gif

I watched this episode with my friend yesterday, and we had such a good time,we both loved Sakura's actions, found her punches to be laugh out loud funny...etc..So I don't understand why so many of you guys are acting like this filler sucks. I think it's a good one. And the animation is REALLY nice too. happy.gif

( I enjoyed seeing Neji look after Hinata, that part was SO cute! ) Makes me wish it was canon ya know? sweatdrop.gif

Oh, maybe i jumped to conclusions too early, my bad sweatdrop.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#53 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Mar 28 2013, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No you got it wrong. I think Neji was saying persue Sakura but you can't do that literally with a red thread it doesn't work that way. Besides wasn't it Naruto who said during the chunnin exams he was the only one who can control his destiny to Neji?

Plus The anime team already said he i n 235 how much he loves her and still wants her.

The anime team can't go back on that in way!

#54 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Niky @ Mar 29 2013, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Believe me, I've tried to like Hinata and Naruhina, especially for my health (moving around internet...ARGH!!!).
NIET, NOTHING, NOT, NULLA!!!
I don't like it! Hinata is not as Pierrot has painted her! mad.gif

Haha my feeling exactly.
I started to shake inside every time I saw something pro-NH or pro-Hinata...
I must say that these feelings of irritation calmed down a bit...

Edited by Tauriel, 29 March 2013 - 06:52 PM.

#55 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

Am I the only one who was watching this and thaught: I cant belive this guy is dead. Neji was extremly likeable in this filler. And odlly enough so was Hinata. But I do believe that Naruto and Sakura were kinda over the top.

Also the final Team7 interaction was spot on for part 1 Sakura is after Sasuke, Naruto is after Sakura and Sasuke well he doesnt give a kitten.

Jokes were funny too. Gai never gets old.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#56 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:54 AM

I actually enjoyed this episode.... As for Neji cutting and Sakura's red thread of faith, I had no problem.... He just told him to use his own hands and not to depend on a string

#57 Musicmanoful

Musicmanoful

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Supporting the best pairing in Naruto

Posted 31 March 2013 - 02:12 AM

I enjoyed this episode, I love comparing how Sakura acted to Naruto during Part one such as telling him they are never going on a date. I also liked that Naruto and Sakura always were seen walking together even though Sasuke was still there.

I don't know why some people felt like it is anti-NS when neji cut the red string. I though it was good because neji tells Naruto that he has to "win" Sakura (metaphorically) over by himself and not rely on destiny or fate.

This episode played a lot with pairings in general, but none of them were anti. biggrin.gif
NaruSaku

#58 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Musicmanoful @ Mar 31 2013, 04:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I enjoyed this episode, I love comparing how Sakura acted to Naruto during Part one such as telling him they are never going on a date. I also liked that Naruto and Sakura always were seen walking together even though Sasuke was still there.

I don't know why some people felt like it is anti-NS when neji cut the red string. I though it was good because neji tells Naruto that he has to "win" Sakura (metaphorically) over by himself and not rely on destiny or fate.

This episode played a lot with pairings in general, but none of them were anti. biggrin.gif

Well , the whole read thread of fate thing was kind of anti MinaKushi ? ... I was actually surprised to see the anime use that for Naruto and Sakura with a clear sarcastic undertone . So far in the manga , Kishi only did that with MinaKushi , and to my knowledge no1 hates that pairing , so it makes me wonder why the anime team downplayed it and clearly made fun of it . I wonder if Kishi is planning on doing something similar with NaruSaku and the anime team are already aware of that .

I know I may be reading too much into things , but that really felt out of place for me , especially considering the time when the episode action happens , when Naruto had no idea who his parents were , let alone meet them or know how they fell in love . Again , if nothing else , that was a clear stab at Kishi and the way he made MinaKushi happen ... I just can not understand why they would do it .. it just wasn't funny , for me at least .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#59 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 31 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 31 2013, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well , the whole read thread of fate thing was kind of anti MinaKushi ? ... I was actually surprised to see the anime use that for Naruto and Sakura with a clear sarcastic undertone . So far in the manga , Kishi only did that with MinaKushi , and to my knowledge no1 hates that pairing , so it makes me wonder why the anime team downplayed it and clearly made fun of it . I wonder if Kishi is planning on doing something similar with NaruSaku and the anime team are already aware of that .

I know I may be reading too much into things , but that really felt out of place for me , especially considering the time when the episode action happens , when Naruto had no idea who his parents were , let alone meet them or know how they fell in love . Again , if nothing else , that was a clear stab at Kishi and the way he made MinaKushi happen ... I just can not understand why they would do it .. it just wasn't funny , for me at least .

I didn't consider this at all now that you mention it, it makes me hates this episode even more.
I said it before and I will say it again, aside from that Chikara filler the anime team is giving Hinata too much focus that's not even funny.

#60 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Mar 31 2013, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The anime team knows nothing about the future of the manga, they just don't! the closest Kishi may have been of the anime team was when he was working on the RTN movie, Aside from that, he has nothing to do with the fillers and other things and I doubt that Kishi would tell them who is going to end up with who or what will happen on his manga, it's unprofessional and very risky ... as far as I know, even the editors don't know exactly what will happen in the manga.

For me it was a subtle "allusion" about how NS is always compared to MinaKushi (the "Red-thread of fate" pairing ) and how Naruto tooks Hinata's hand in 615.
"cut the red-thread of fate" and "take your future with your own hands"

maybe just subtly showing their preference in pairings

Sig by karudoll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users