#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Watch it here!

So the sound Four were reanimated because of their intense hatred for Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Kiba and Naruto. That was a oretty interesting twist. I also liked Shikamaru's strategy of riling them up to that Naruto could sense their malice.

I also liked Kabuto's little monologue. He's such a schemer. biggrin.gif

Next week appearently takes place in part 1. It seems like it will primarily focus on Neji and Hinata's relationship and that Naruto and Sakura will also make an apperance. Looks interesting. happy.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Mar 21 2013, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watch it here!

So the sound Four were reanimated because of their intense hatred for Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Kiba and Naruto. That was a oretty interesting twist. I also liked Shikamaru's strategy of riling them up to that Naruto could sense their malice.

I also liked Kabuto's little monologue. He's such a schemer. biggrin.gif

Next week appearently takes place in part 1. It seems like it will primarily focus on Neji and Hinata's relationship and that Naruto and Sakura will also make an apperance. Looks interesting. happy.gif

pairing hints? --Click here to view--
So...does that mean that Nejihina and Narusaku is going to be touched on? or am I hoping for too much? x__x

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#3 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 21 2013, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So...does that mean that Nejihina and Narusaku is going to be touched on? or am I hoping for too much? x__x

Most probably is damage control because since Neji wanst so important to Hinata as Naruto since she didnt even waver because of Neji's death.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#4 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

yeah and 615 should be fun in the anime

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 21 2013, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lets hope so. biggrin.gif I've always liked NejiHina. I don't think there was ever anything romantic between them, but I always found their relationship very interesting. The branch system tore them apart and then they both suffered because of the harsh practices of the Hyuga clan. It's a very nice basis for lots of drama and development. wink.gif

As for NaruSaku, the preview makes it look like Naruto and Sakura will play a reactionary/support role. Who knows. At the very least I hope that we will get some nice playful banter. happy.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#6 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Mar 22 2013, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lets hope so. biggrin.gif I've always liked NejiHina. I don't think there was ever anything romantic between them, but I always found their relationship very interesting. The branch system tore them apart and then they both suffered because of the harsh practices of the Hyuga clan. It's a very nice basis for lots of drama and development. wink.gif

As for NaruSaku, the preview makes it look like Naruto and Sakura will play a reactionary/support role. Who knows. At the very least I hope that we will get some nice playful banter. happy.gif

I hope your right! well, in the RTN movie and in the Rock Lee SD series it's hard not to notice the Nejihina stuff...so...I guess my love for this pairings isn't so out there as I first thought it was! xD ( so glad about that!) And yes! playful banter with Naruto and Sakura sounds so adorable! :3

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#7 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 22 2013, 08:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope your right! well, in the RTN movie and in the Rock Lee SD series it's hard not to notice the Nejihina stuff...so...I guess my love for this pairings isn't so out there as I first thought it was! xD ( so glad about that!) And yes! playful banter with Naruto and Sakura sounds so adorable! :3

Preview for next episode:

NejiHina Panel n Quotes --Click here to view--

"I always wanted to tell you something, to let you know..." - Hinata

The preview so full with NejiHina biggrin.gif

"Until your eyes heal completely, I'll protect you, Neji, the way you protected me back then." - Hinata

NejiHina, this feelsssss!!!

wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users