Close
Photo

When did you first start likeing Narusaku

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

Poll: When did you belive? (141 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you belive in Narusaku before Evidence or after

1. Before the Evidence (47 votes [24.48%])

Percentage of vote: 24.48%

2. After the Evidencer (32 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. I've liked them since the Chapter 1 (41 votes [21.35%])

Percentage of vote: 21.35%

4. There has always been evidence since the begining (58 votes [30.21%])

Percentage of vote: 30.21%

5. I just dislke the other pairings (14 votes [7.29%])

Percentage of vote: 7.29%

Vote

#1 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:08 PM

Hey justed wanted to know what you all thought

#2 Valor Grim

Valor Grim

Hero

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Anime. Soccer (playing, not watching). Writing. Japanese.

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:45 PM

I have to say before the evidence. I like Naruto. Kid's got a heart of gold. And I want what he wants. (Even though I wouldn't approach some of the things he wants in the same fashion.) Plus, Sakura has really grown on me too. The other pairings revolt me. sick.gif

#3 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Valor Grim @ Oct 26 2009, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to say before the evidence. I like Naruto. Kid's got a heart of gold. And I want what he wants. (Even though I wouldn't approach some of the things he wants in the same fashion.) Plus, Sakura has really grown on me too. The other pairings revolt me. sick.gif

Naruto reminds me of me about hw he over came people attacking him

#4 MissySmithy

MissySmithy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:22 PM

I'll say after the Promise of a Lifetime.
Naruto would go to extremes just to make her happy and I realized how much he loved her.
I kept on thinking, "There's no way they won't be together at some point."

#5 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (MissySmithy @ Oct 30 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll say after the Promise of a Lifetime.
Naruto would go to extremes just to make her happy and I realized how much he loved her.
I kept on thinking, "There's no way they won't be together at some point."

I think the same thing <33, not only that but Naruto just proved how much he knows Sakura, and how much he can tell what her heart is really saying...but we won't know the real reasons till next week <3

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#6 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 31 October 2009 - 03:39 AM

Since before Naruto was even made.

#7 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 07:24 PM

Since the beginning. It's like what Valor said. I've always wanted Naruto to get what he wanted. And the whole ''Guy gets the girl theme'' sucked me in, too. Never even considered SasuSaku or NaruHina. Not once.

#8 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:27 AM

Around the beginning of part 2 that's when I took notice and grew fond of NS.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

I was first a NaruHina fan based purely on looks alone, but after looking at Naruto as a character, I began to understand why he likes Sakura and soon I began to love her too. It got even better when I started watching Shippuden and both characters grew substantially.

Also in a more personal way, Sakura reminds me of someone I love, but she never gave me the time of day. She was so beautiful and she looked just like Sakura except she had brown hair instead of Pink. Same attitude too. She was always going after the guy who abused her rather than the guy who truly loved her...me.

Eventually we grew apart and I haven't talked to her in 3 years. I still remember her though. Seeing Sakura always reminds me of her and me being Naruto since I do kind of look like him save for the hair which isn't spiked but is blonde and blue eyes.

I now root for Naruto and Sakura in hoping that even if I cannot get the love I want, maybe Naruto can get his for me.

I do have a picture of the one I loved if anyone wants to see it.

I must seem pathetic that I take a fictional love interest characters as a reflection of my own life.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#10 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:32 AM

At first when Naruto starts to hit in my country, I'm not really paying attention on this anime. My lil' bro introduce it to me through a PS2 game. I saw a few scene of naruto and hinata when they were small. I kind of like the pairing at first (because at that time I don't really like the show and thus I don't pay attention to it).

Second reason for it is, Sakura is a pink-haired kunoichi. Truthfully, I don't like pink. Too girlish for a harsh person like me.

But I don't know why, a few months ago, I was watching a few Naruto Shippuuden series (and I don't know why I was doing that), I found out that this anime is sooo coool. Sakura also proves that not all pink-person is all girlish type. I start to make a few exception for case like this ( but I still don't like pink dry.gif ). Throughout the past series that I watched ( I finished from first episode of naruto shippuuden until 100 in a week, freaky huh? ), sakura proves that the bond of her and naruto make it to 'sparks'. I like how she and him to chat, to act, argue and she going to punch him from time to time. At the same time, even he annoys her a lot, they show how they could care and being concern for each other. From time, I see that I like this pairing more than Sasusaku or Naruhina.

So I would say it's about 5 or 6 month now that I have been liking this pairing.
Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#11 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do have a picture of the one I loved if anyone wants to see it.

I must seem pathetic that I take a fictional love interest characters as a reflection of my own life.

i do the same thing some times

#12 Manda

Manda

Miss LoveDoctor ❤

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Music, Drawing, Writing, Graphics, Anime &amp; Manga, Photoshop, H&amp;E, NF, Food, Ice Cream and my friends. &lt;333

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

I've always liked NaruSaku from the beginning, actually. It mainly had to do with my love for Naruto's strength and his character as a whole, and how despite acting like Konoha's biggest troublemaker, he was living under a very painful mask with so much hatred and neglect. But I really wanted him to win Sakura's heart, though it was obvious in the beginning that it was impossible, considering how she was always chasing after Sasuke instead. And that really made me really sad, because to me, it was obvious that Naruto was the one who always loved her and cared about her the most.

And well... Part II came and it showed how much their relationship has progressed and developed ever since the beginning of the story, and from then on my love for the pairing grew and grew that it officially became one of my biggest OTPs to date. And I think no matter how many times I move on to other series with other characters and pairings instead, NaruSaku will always remain very close to my heart as being my biggest loves ever. Their relationship has always affected me so much, and I don't think I'll ever be able to let something as precious as that go away.

Manda. → Dana
deviantartfanfictionlivejournalmyanimelistdomain

#13 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 08:48 PM

I never really liked any of the pairings 'till I started watching Shippuden, so that would be when I started liking NS

#14 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

If it's a question about when, my answer is about on Oct or Nov 08 smile.gif

#15 Kenny-kun

Kenny-kun

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 03:32 AM

I've followed the pairing since the beginning of the manga. I'd like to say that it's because I managed to see the many nods which Kishi would make towards the idea of the pairing, but it's mainly the fact that I relate to Naruto in many ways and that Sakura is the kind of girl I would pursue sadly. unsure.gif

#16 midoristic

midoristic

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 05:00 PM

Haha, I've liked them and saw their potential since they were introduced in chapter 1 or so! When they started arguing it was like: 'oooh.. chemistry!' There was one part where the ninjas were deciding who Team 7 was, and that was an epic narusaku for me~ That would always be my favourite moment.

#17 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:43 AM

I've liked NaruSaku pairing since Naruto pretended to be Sasuke, only to have his plan backfire. This was reinforced after reading a SasuHina fanfiction a couple of years ago.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#18 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:54 AM

I liked NaruSaku since the beginning! Naruto just works so hard and wants everyone to just accept him as a human and not just the container of the Kyuubi, and a weapon of destruction. Plus, it's funny when he gets beaten up, and at the same time gets along so well with Sakura! tongue.gif
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#19 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

I liked NARUSAKU for a very long time since I watched Naruto episode 3 (or in the beginning)

#20 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Before I got into Naruto, I remember seeing it everywhere so I decided to check it out. Hm, I think I even read a fanfic about Naruto and the pairing happened to be NS. I remember thinking it was really adorable, so when I started reading the manga I was excited to see it was actually a very possible pairing. I've always thought the manga pointed towards NS with all of its little hints, so I've definitely been a fan since the beginning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users