Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

#1001 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,147 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 06:37 PM

Hey dear! Weeeeeeell, a looot has happened in my personal life which kept me away from everything Naruto and not only.

I even lost my blog where I  posted the theories at some point. I was quite in a depressive moment of my life when that happened tbh.

However, I managed to get it back, managed to get my life on track, and now I'm coming back, hehe. :D

That's basically it. The short version. :D

Well, better late than never to come back to the fold, Chatte :) It's good to have you back!

#1002 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 September 2020 - 08:25 PM

My concern for this scene is that Tokai will skip Naruto's heart demon. It is a its a Chinese wuxia reference when one's heart is filled with negative emotions (which is is seen in many Chinese cultivation novels). Naruto has been traumatized since childhood from Sakura's infatuation over Sasuke. From the hospital scene in part 1 to chapter 693.

He needs vent out these negative emotion otherwise its going to be a repeat. He's going to be the same way to Sakura just as he's done in the canon to Hinata... drink his life away and neglect his NS child or children.

Naruto had experienced Sakura's feelings in the Genjutsu. although, he will not deny Sakura's feeling, that heart demon will devour his sanity because he will be questioning himself "what if Sasuke and Sakura become close". Because there will be times when Sakura and Sasuke will be alone as friends or part of a two man cell team when Naruto becomes Hokage and marries Sakura. 

This will be the perfect scene for Naruto to vanquish the heart demon and just vent his frustrations. It should be something like the canon version, but different and more logical approach. I'm sure Naruto is going to repeat his phrase "I hate when people lie to themselves". Of course it should set off a chain reaction for Sakura to get angry, but she knows Naruto had suffered greatly from her childhood crush.

That's more than enough to break her heart and make her cry. She might or might not retort back at her second failed confession before leaving Naruto alone. Naruto on the other hand, noticed that he broke Sakura's heart. Going by the canon, the reason why never confessed to Sakura because he wanted to make Sakura happy because her feelings towards Sasuke and what he said to sai and what was also said in that chapter 693. 

Guilt is the first step of vanquishing the demon heart and make Naruto trust her more. And off course the usual patch up romance scene at the conclusion. That's how i would have write it if i was the author  :hehehe:

I agree that it would be perfect to have a scene that will erase all doubt in Narutos mind that Sakura-Chan truly loves him.

dpz5lt.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1003 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 08:24 PM

I missed your Theory Thread because Ramenatsu posted a lot of the Japanese response and kishi's interviews fro 2chan forum.

what he say?

ナルサク

#1004 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,537 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 09:59 PM

I missed your Theory Thread because Ramenatsu posted a lot of the Japanese response and kishi's interviews fro 2chan forum.

Oh dear, speaking of Ramenatsu, have you guys heard from them these past years or? 

tumblr_ng2rh6V7pR1rpyyxoo1_500.gif

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1005 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Twenty-Fifth Baam of ToG

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 19 September 2020 - 06:55 PM

I agree that it would be perfect to have a scene that will erase all doubt in Narutos mind that Sakura-Chan truly loves him.

There is so much he can do and If I'm correct, inside the cave (inside the crater) is the Sakura Blossom woods. The NaruHina poster where Naruto chases after Hinata min the stupid canon  :wot:

what he say?

That's a long time ago. If you remember, Chatte posts a theories thread about Naruto: The Last film. Ramenatsu and Rikudou posted a lot of Japanese fanbase responses including many of Kishi's interviews.

Oh dear, speaking of Ramenatsu, have you guys heard from them these past years or?

Ramenatsu said he will be staying away from Naruto franchise related content and hasn't logged in since 2015. Rikudou's last visit was in 2017.

Guardians of Midgard Volume 3 has begun at R&R Legends.

Latest story statistics as of 5/16/2018 here.

#1006 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,537 posts

Posted 20 September 2020 - 04:43 PM

There is so much he can do and If I'm correct, inside the cave (inside the crater) is the Sakura Blossom woods. The NaruHina poster where Naruto chases after Hinata min the stupid canon  :wot:

That's a long time ago. If you remember, Chatte posts a theories thread about Naruto: The Last film. Ramenatsu and Rikudou posted a lot of Japanese fanbase responses including many of Kishi's interviews.

Ramenatsu said he will be staying away from Naruto franchise related content and hasn't logged in since 2015. Rikudou's last visit was in 2017.

Was there a Sakura blossom woods? Wow, didn't remember that.

I was so amazed by the sheer stupidity of that movie that I didn't even notice that part.

Oooh, my long ass theory back then. I even had someone now comment on it, after I recovered my blog, who basically made me all kinds of ways. And I was like Kid, chill your pants, it's an old THEORY.

Well, I can only understand him, to be honest.

I wonder if that thread is still here somewhere? I would so love to refresh my memory with some of those impressions, tbh.

tumblr_ng2rh6V7pR1rpyyxoo1_500.gif

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1007 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 20 September 2020 - 07:05 PM

so, Naruto fell into the Sakura Blossom Woods in the movie? Could be a sign.

dpz5lt.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users