• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#81 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

People who act like they care but don't.

People who think they understand everything about you.

People who can't seem to mind their own business.

People who think they're better than everyone.

Really just... people in general. 

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#82 Hiddlestoner

Hiddlestoner

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, procrastinating, Coffee,
    Tom Hiddleston, Beelzebub, Indie Music, Books

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:29 AM

Having slow internet speed would make me rage; ditto to webpage taking forever to load.

Internet trolls

Opening your favourite webpages then found out it no longer exists in the internet. 404 page not found.

Your favourite fanfics ceased to exist because the authors are no longer inspired to write them. Also, honorable mentions to fanfictions that are forever in hiatus.

People who still loves to take duckface selfies.

Hypocrites

People who jump queues. RUDE!

Pretentious people who thinks they know everything and think that they are the classiest, cultured, well-informed people out there.

All the scumbags steve and stacy who thinks that they are entitled to everything.

NaruSaku; Sasuhina; SasuKarin; OgaHilda; LokiNatasha; EnishiKaoru; IchiRuki

d21161ff597ca91989fc50b7b64eb588.jpg

#83 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

- When you go to save your document on fanfiction, only to be logged out.  :rawr: 

- When people sneeze/cough and don't cover their mouths.

- Getting woken up by my phone going off and discovering it's just a bill collector/someone I don't know.

- When people tell me I should get out more.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#84 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

Sasuke.....Sasuke makes me rage!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#85 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

People who say USA is the land of the free. Biggest joke, ever.

Forgot to say John Green. Well makes me laugh, and not in the good way. It's like he thinks he's dat feminist, but he's really sexist and his denial is so funny. :v

^mostly right, but you forgot the history of black people and natives.

You are aware that most nations don't have the same right given by just the First Amendment to the US Constitution, let alone the other nine amendments in the Bill or Rights, are you?

And as for blacks and the American Indians, (The fallowing part is somewhat on topic as popular myths about slavery are a pet peeve of mine) the classic depiction of how slaves were treated is from a book written by a woman who had never been to the south to see how they were actually treated, also the Africans who ended up in America fared better then the ones sent to other British colonies like India, Guiana and various other malaria infested holes. And the American Indians for a long time were not considered U.S. Citizens and take that as you will but it was partially to avoid a lot of confusion as many of the plains Indians would spend a fair amount of time in Canada, so determining if the were U.S. or Canadian citizens would've been very difficult.

Now for more on topic stuff.

-People who say you should call the American Indians "Native Americans" despite polls showing that the majority of said people either don't mind or even prefer to be called Indians.

-People who claim that the Confederate Army was completely composed of whites when it is a historical fact the over 8,000 American Indians served in the Confederate Army, one of which was Brigadier General Stand Watie who was arguably to most effective general in the whole American Civil War.

-Hypocrates

-People who want to make Rattlesnakes an endangered species.

-PETA

-Race Baiters

-People who claim that only whites can be racist

-The Ku Klux Klan

-The New Black Panther Party

-Political correctness

-Justin Bieber

-People who think that the Southern U.S. hasn't changed since the mid 1800s

-People who use the same rhetoric Prohibitionist used to outlaw alcohol to argue for the drug wars, (especially Bill O'Reilly)

-The U.S. Pubic School System

-Justin Bieber

-Miley Cyrus

-Feminists who believe that only liberal women can be feminists

-People who believe that if women ruled the world there would be no wars (and to thous people I'd like to say Queen Isabella, Queen Victoria, Catherine the Great, Golda Meir (If you con't know what I mean by that they were all notorious war hawks)

-Did I mention Justin Bieber?

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#86 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

You are aware that most nations don't have the same right given by just the First Amendment to the US Constitution, let alone the other nine amendments in the Bill or Rights, are you?

And as for blacks and the American Indians, (The fallowing part is somewhat on topic as popular myths about slavery are a pet peeve of mine) the classic depiction of how slaves were treated is from a book written by a woman who had never been to the south to see how they were actually treated, also the Africans who ended up in America fared better then the ones sent to other British colonies like India, Guiana and various other malaria infested holes. And the American Indians for a long time were not considered U.S. Citizens and take that as you will but it was partially to avoid a lot of confusion as many of the plains Indians would spend a fair amount of time in Canada, so determining if the were U.S. or Canadian citizens would've been very difficult.

Now for more on topic stuff.

-People who say you should call the American Indians "Native Americans" despite polls showing that the majority of said people either don't mind or even prefer to be called Indians.

-People who claim that the Confederate Army was completely composed of whites when it is a historical fact the over 8,000 American Indians served in the Confederate Army, one of which was Brigadier General Stand Watie who was arguably to most effective general in the whole American Civil War.

-Hypocrates

-People who want to make Rattlesnakes an endangered species.

-PETA

-Race Baiters

-People who claim that only whites can be racist

-The Ku Klux Klan

-The New Black Panther Party

-Political correctness

-Justin Bieber

-People who think that the Southern U.S. hasn't changed since the mid 1800s

-People who use the same rhetoric Prohibitionist used to outlaw alcohol to argue for the drug wars, (especially Bill O'Reilly)

-The U.S. Pubic School System

-Justin Bieber

-Miley Cyrus

-Feminists who believe that only liberal women can be feminists

-People who believe that if women ruled the world there would be no wars (and to thous people I'd like to say Queen Isabella, Queen Victoria, Catherine the Great, Golda Meir (If you con't know what I mean by that they were all notorious war hawks)

-Did I mention Justin Bieber?

Why so much hate for Biebs? I don't like him either but damn. Did you had a gf who obsessed over him or leave you for JB?

#87 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:39 PM

Got a new one.

People who post anti-Sakura fics in the Sakura filter. Just happened today. :mad:

He's mine, don't touch.

#88 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

Jake; What's your point? I don't believe exlusionary liberation is true liberation. (Though I would like to say oppression of these groups when making the first post, and the past and present lack of freedom are uncomparable.)I know history is complicated. I know there are other nations that are bad. I know natives/blacks weren't considered citizens(but they were!), and without getting into details do not say there they weren't oppressed and stripped of their freedom. If you want a history debate, please don't take it here.

I agree with you on Biebs and Miley. (Y) Don't know if for the same reasons, but I agree. They're baddies.

A new one; Peace-posts on tumblr. :* People who tag all the ships, telling shippers to stop fighting only makes matters worse. I hate it. <3

Edited by sushi., 10 June 2014 - 12:06 AM.

ナルサク

#89 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:15 AM

Why so much hate for Biebs? I don't like him either but damn. Did you had a gf who obsessed over him or leave you for JB?

Have you seen the videos that came out the last two weeks? seriously though I was just trying to be funny.

Jake; What's your point? I don't believe exlusionary liberation is true liberation. (Though I would like to say oppression of these groups when making the first post, and the past and present lack of freedom are uncomparable.)I know history is complicated. I know there are other nations that are bad. I know natives/blacks weren't considered citizens(but they were!), and without getting into details do not say there they weren't oppressed and stripped of their freedom. If you want a history debate, please don't take it here.

I agree with you on Biebs and Miley. (Y) Don't know if for the same reasons, but I agree. They're baddies.

A new one; Peace-posts on tumblr. :* People who tag all the ships, telling shippers to stop fighting only makes matters worse. I hate it. <3

My point is that the U.S. is still one of the freest nations on the planet and at the time it was created it was by far the freest (now New Zeland is) and also the treatment of Blacks during the days of slavery while bad, was not quite as bad as popular belief (oh and slaves were considered citizens as slaves were counted to determine how many representatives a state could have).

And the Indians not being treated as citizens, was it right no, but they did have some perks, like not having to pay taxes, they were exempt from the draft during the world wars, Korea and Vietnam, in fact if an Indian volunteered to serve they were allowed to leave at any time they wanted. and they are still receiving compensation from the government, The U.S. is not a perfect nation, no nation is, sure the U.S. made mistakes but you learn from your mistakes and try to better yourself.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#90 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

I do not know why the hell you bring up other nations. I didn't say USA was the kittentiest country in the world, but it is not one of the freest, so the nickname doesn't fit. Either you have different values than I was talking about in the first post or you are exxagerating. There are many types of freedom, but unlike you I wasn't talking about pure political freedom or freedom by law.

ps. I didn't say black people weren't considered citizens. Officially they at least existed, even without civil rights. I kinda get why you misunderstood because I tossed the two groups together in every sentence, but you might look up the meaning of the flash sign.

Edited by sushi., 10 June 2014 - 12:55 PM.

ナルサク

#91 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

I do not know why the hell you bring up other nations. I didn't say USA was the kittentiest country in the world, but it is not one of the freest, so the nickname doesn't fit. Either you have different values than I was talking about in the first post or you are exxagerating. There are many types of freedom, but unlike you I wasn't talking about pure political freedom or freedom by law.

ps. I didn't say black people weren't considered citizens. Officially they at least existed, even without civil rights. I kinda get why you misunderstood because I tossed the two groups together in every sentence, but you might look up the meaning of the flash sign.

Give me an example of what your definition of freedom means then. (PM me because we will only get in trouble if we continue this here).

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#92 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

SUNBURNS!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Edited by Night Hawk, 10 June 2014 - 09:22 PM.

#93 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

When you bite into a piece of pizza and the cheese gets pulled from the pizza and burns your chin. 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#94 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:30 PM

^

Oh I HATE THAT!

#95 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:33 PM

When you find a hair/toe nail in your food. :sick:

He's mine, don't touch.

#96 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

A toe nail?!?  :arg:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#97 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

What a burning topic!

My newest favourite reason for rage is rain. It may sound a little bit odd, but trust me, you don't want any rain to spoil a potential meeting with the man of your dreams. Rain has made me into a loser even without me trying and failing. Falling in love? Not likely! But you can count on puddles.

Edited by Syn11, 11 June 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#98 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:41 AM

That's gross...I'm gonna throw up :sick:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#99 redrose3443

redrose3443

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

People who hate Sakura, yet use pictures of her as a base to create their sh*tty OC's picture.

He's mine, don't touch.

#100 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 03:28 PM

The narusaku tag on tumblr is full of shiptears and ss crosstagging :angry:

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic