Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Here's the link if anyone wants to watch it :

http://www.narutoget...english-subbed/

It's pretty much the same quality as the other filler episodes.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:12 PM

I wonder why no one has posted anything on this thread??? oh I know why maybe because nobody wants to see fillers everyone has had it with these silly fillers. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Aug 25 2011, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I lol laugh.gif but Krusty is probably right about the episode because I won't even watch it.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 25 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

My response to this episode:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#6 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:43 AM

Just more of the same. Decent animation, overall good music choice and it managed to keep me entertained all the way through. But really, ANOTHER revenge story?! Seriously?

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#7 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:44 AM

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

Just put this one in a casket dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#9 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

wow was it that bad?? :o im not gonna watch it either way. heck the only reason i watched episode 223 was because sakura was in it.. >_> so thats enough filler for me.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 27 2011, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow was it that bad?? :o im not gonna watch it either way. heck the only reason i watched episode 223 was because sakura was in it.. >_> so thats enough filler for me.

Well if you must know my dear merryGoflava, It was about some idiotic battleship island and a and a retarded pirate captain headscratch.gif (no it's not Luffy) wink.gif This guy is an a****** although Naruto shows his genius here when I watched it cool.gif but it was a lame ending to the episode dry.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 August 2011 - 04:50 PM.

#11 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Aug 27 2011, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well if you must know my dear merryGoflava, It was about some idiotic battleship island and a and a retarded pirate ca[tain headscratch.gif (no it's not Luffy) wink.gif This guy is an a****** although Naruto shows his genius here when I watched it cool.gif but it was a lame ending to the episode dry.gif

thanx biggrin.gif now i wanna watch it less XDD

well i guess i shouldnt complain so much :3 fillers wont be here forever biggrin.gif ....in fact maybe you should watch all the fillers for me and tell me which ones are actually worth watching biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#12 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

Fuuton: rasen shuriken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Drawing

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:03 AM

Once again another boring filler the only thing that kept me lively was me constently yelling GO SAGE MODE GO SAGE MODE! ( like come on your in an under groung cavern and u cant find the time to go sage mode)

#13 Inori

Inori

The Slayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (Giosoccer @ Aug 28 2011, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Once again another boring filler the only thing that kept me lively was me constently yelling GO SAGE MODE GO SAGE MODE! ( like come on your in an under groung cavern and u cant find the time to go sage mode)

yeah... you're so right

the only reason I watch these boring fillers is because I wanna see Naruto fight using Sage Mode again... dry.gif

#14 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

wow.. um, i hope no one pelts me with rotten tomatoes... 'cause I didnt think it was that bad mellow.gif
i mean, its just to waste time until we get back to canon... theres really no use getting so serious about it. i watch it to pass the time, and while its not that great, its not horrible enough to make me cringe..

'cause in my mind, these things never technically happened(my mind follows the manga more XD) so why get pissed about it? :/
i just go with it and make fun.

or maybe im just not picky.. i dunno. i liked it, sue me sleep.gif

Edited by Fox-And-Flower, 28 August 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#15 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Aug 28 2011, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wow.. um, i hope no one pelts me with rotten tomatoes... 'cause I didnt think it was that bad mellow.gif
i mean, its just to waste time until we get back to canon... theres really no use getting so serious about it. i watch it to pass the time, and while its not that great, its not horrible enough to make me cringe..

'cause in my mind, these things never technically happened(my mind follows the manga more XD) so why get pissed about it? :/

Well, I agree. Like I said in my earlier post, it managed to keep me entertained and that's pretty much all i expected. Like you said, its just filler. Its just meant to pass the time until the studio decides to get back to the canon storyline.

Hell, as far as im concerned, these episodes aren't half as bad as some of the fillers from part 1, so you could almost say that we are being spoiled here. tongue.gif

I think the dislike for the fillers stems from the fact that, in almost every chapter, something new happens that further advances the plot. However when you're watching an episode which is just pure filler, you know that none of what you're seeing will have any significant impact on the story. Therefore, when you're so used to having something important happen in every chapter/episode you become disinterested and/or annoyed.

As for me personally, It's a mixed bag. Some filler arcs, like the Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc, was pretty well done overall while others, like the Three Tails Arc, suffered from poor plot direction and/or pacing. Then there are episodes like the one where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura tries to peek under Kakashi's mask or the one where Ino has to go undercover as a princess. These episodes aren't meant to be taken seriously at all and are mostly just an excuse to throw as much slapstick comedy into an episode as possible and I like that. The Kakashi one I must have seen at least 20 times or something. whistling.gif

To me, this episode is kinda like the Kakashi and Ino episodes, albeit slighty more seriuos. This is not to offend anyone who didn't like the episode or who don't like fillers. If you don't like fillers that perfectly okay with me. Besides there are some fillers who just take it a bit too far and skewer the story and the plot just a bit too much, so not all filler is good either. sweat.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 28 August 2011 - 03:39 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 27 2011, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanx biggrin.gif now i wanna watch it less XDD

well i guess i shouldnt complain so much :3 fillers wont be here forever biggrin.gif ....in fact maybe you should watch all the fillers for me and tell me which ones are actually worth watching biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Okay I'll do that as a favor free of charge cool.gif

QUOTE (Giosoccer @ Aug 28 2011, 05:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But why could Naruto waste such a wondrous and useful power like sage mode on a a bunch of trash weaklings that he could beat even with his whole body tied down to the inch? mellow.gif He could clobber those witless morons like no tomorrow but the animators had to make him seem weak so as to keep the episode going for a good 20-30 minutes with sage mode it wouldn't even take a minute of the episode's time to beat them a_thumbs.gif

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Aug 28 2011, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Aug 28 2011, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I agree. Like I said in my earlier post, it managed to keep me entertained and that's pretty much all i expected. Like you said, its just filler. Its just meant to pass the time until the studio decides to get back to the canon storyline.

Hell, as far as im concerned, these episodes aren't half as bad as some of the fillers from part 1, so you could almost say that we are being spoiled here. tongue.gif

I think the dislike for the fillers stems from the fact that, in almost every chapter, something new happens that further advances the plot. However when you're watching an episode which is just pure filler, you know that none of what you're seeing will have any significant impact on the story. Therefore, when you're so used to having something important happen in every chapter/episode you become disinterested and/or annoyed.

As for me personally, It's a mixed bag. Some filler arcs, like the Twelve Guardian Ninja Arc, was pretty well done overall while others, like the Three Tails Arc, suffered from poor plot direction and/or pacing. Then there are episodes like the one where Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura tries to peek under Kakashi's mask or the one where Ino has to go undercover as a princess. These episodes aren't meant to be taken seriously at all and are mostly just an excuse to throw as much slapstick comedy into an episode as possible and I like that. The Kakashi one I must have seen at least 20 times or something. whistling.gif

To me, this episode is kinda like the Kakashi and Ino episodes, albeit slighty more seriuos. This is not to offend anyone who didn't like the episode or who don't like fillers. If you don't like fillers that perfectly okay with me. Besides there are some fillers who just take it a bit too far and skewer the story and the plot just a bit too much, so not all filler is good either. sweat.gif

No if you like that's allright it just didn't entertain me that much. the canon material would be MUCH more preferable preferable personally speaking.

Edited by Phantom_999, 28 August 2011 - 05:16 PM.

#17 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

What these goddamn clowns at Pierrot needs to do is expand the characters. And Fillers are the perfect way to do that. I just have to shake my head at the utter idiocy of the animation studio.....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#18 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:47 PM

^^ Yes!!!! Exactly. I want my fillers to be full of fun and a good-time waster. I mean, you know, it would not be that bad to expand on the narusaku friendship part with Sai injected into it. I mean is does not have to mean anything, but as long, as they are having fun and happy with everyone around, then its all right.

Or if they really want to do more of a plot-thing, go with a Minakush flashback arc, because this boat trip does not really mean much until they actually get there and that's when the good stuff begins.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

I HOPE they make a MinaKushi filler with Kushina telling Naruto more about her and Minato's childhood, show a few or their dates and definitely their marriage biggrin.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 August 2011 - 10:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users