TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:39 AM

@touken
That's orochimaru and madara.
Obito is not one of them. Obito is like nagato, in the sense that both of them will get change side.
He's not final villain.

So what. He was played as a hell of a villain that needs to be taken down since he was the guy that made world black and white. And then once he's revealed, he became like a whole new character that now makes us feel sorry. It can't work that way on a very short notice. Tell me, how much night and day were Tobi and Obito. You know how much difference they were. It has that awkward writing of one character not being revealed and being hidden, but once it's revealed to the audience, not the characters within the story, that character all the sudden shows you all the obvious note.

I wasn't trained to get Tobi to be sympathetic or anything because it never got that approach. At least Pain was built that he had grey morales. As for Tobi, from him being presented as the mastermind to Naruto saying "You're much worse than Nagato" how am I suppose to believe he's made to be sympathetic. That's why people got so pissed on how he was written once the mask is out.

You're not wrong on his character status, but it's not wrong to think how it got into a big mess.

#42282 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 11:40 AM

@touken
And he did get take down. And get redemption.
That's the point of the character, he used the mask. He has three of it.
It's interesting concept but it's nothing new.

He did, because he was a good guy and naruto clone.
That because kishi do bad Job at portraying his character. The only thing we know of him come from kakashi gaiden, but we don't know his backstory that much until his revelation which imo is rush.

The reason why people hate him because plot hole, rin, and cool guy.
His big mess come from the plot hole kishi create.

Obito lose to naruto then get tnj thus lead to his redemption by dead. Just like nagato.

#42283 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 December 2015 - 07:44 PM

I was going to keep going, but your middle passage pretty much tell me you got it.

#42284 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 01:33 PM

A little question: HHP-question.gif

How can THE SAME PERSON say that the expression “A woman’s body was designed to give birth” is wrong and THEN ship Naruhina and Sasusaku? 

question-mark.gif

No, seriously... It rather seems like a contradiction in terms. :dry:

Edited by Niky, 28 December 2015 - 01:34 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#42285 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:44 PM

A little question: HHP-question.gif

How can THE SAME PERSON say that the expression “A woman’s body was designed to give birth” is wrong and THEN ship Naruhina and Sasusaku? 

question-mark.gif

No, seriously... It rather seems like a contradiction in terms. :dry:

...Who did you hear that from.

#42286 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 04:51 PM

@Bail o' Lies

All of a sudden, Tumblr...

Now, I don't want to name names... This is more a satisfaction of my thought, no further harm. :sweat:

I was just wondering why a person dislikes the idea of a woman considered just a baby-machine and then loves the idea of NH and SS couples (based on THAT principle).

Is it not contradictory this way of thinking? :confused:

Are real life and fantasy life regarded differently, perhaps? :sweatdrop:

Edited by Niky, 28 December 2015 - 05:13 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#42287 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:08 PM

It's times like this when trying to talk with Pro-enders and Naruhina fans, make the rise of the machines, zombie Apocalypse, Apocalypse or the Cordyceps outbreak form the last of us make it not seem so bad. Cause i'd take living in those worlds then this one.

To Quote Linkara "It just makes me so happy to know that Satan has such a big influence in the Magna industry, Welcome to the thousand years of darkness everyone"

Here's some video links that say what Naruto and Naruhina and Sasusaku is much like

https://www.youtube....h?v=0rWunrNejmA (Only image if Kushina was still alive and was Rick in this scene and Hinata was Jerry and that she mentions how she brainwashed Naruto into loving her).

https://www.youtube....h?v=5MFf9-c49qw (1:33-2:50 pretty much explains how Naruto and Hinata are just puppets without a will of there own especially Hinata.)

https://www.youtube....h?v=JPyB2ddGFNk (37:44-38:14 Is that the kind of father Naruto should be to his kids.)

Wait I just had though that when naruto was in the genjustu with Hinata the scarf put a mind control trigger in Naruto's head like in the first Bioshock game with Jack all that missing is Hinata saying would you kindly to make Naruto follow her every command. That would make more sense then anything in that failure of a movie, also that picture you posted about Hinata your most post is pretty much true with how Hinata was made to be.

If Hinata was in Five Night's at Freddy's series and Until Dawn and just her, No Kiba,Shino, Naruto, Kurenai, No Neji or anyone. What are her chances at survival. 

So would Road to Ninja Hinata be an improvement on Main Hinata cause to me that Hinata was better since she could stand up for herself and wasn't a coward like real Hinata. Also I think I've had a revelation with for all his talks about bonds and never going back on his word Naruto is one of the most irresponsible manga characters ever. He never learns form his mistakes, he never changes is a result of his action and has never taken reasonability for what he has done. Since ya he was one of the ones who was pretty much willing to let everyone die for his stupid promise he should have never made with Sakura and she should never have asked him to make it.  

Well, technically one could say Naruto killed Kakuzu two times...Kakuzu was only alive because of the Jiongu that allowed him to have multiple hearts, one of which was already destroyed, and the Rasenshuriken destroyed two, and then Kakashi finished him off.

#42288 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:10 PM

It's times like this when trying to talk with Pro-enders and Naruhina fans, make the rise of the machines, zombie Apocalypse, Apocalypse or the Cordyceps outbreak form the last of us make it not seem so bad. Cause i'd take living in those worlds then this one.

To Quote Linkara "It just makes me so happy to know that Satan has such a big influence in the Magna industry, Welcome to the thousand years of darkness everyone"

Here's some video links that say what Naruto and Naruhina and Sasusaku is much like

https://www.youtube....h?v=0rWunrNejmA (Only image if Kushina was still alive and was Rick in this scene and Hinata was Jerry and that she mentions how she brainwashed Naruto into loving her).

https://www.youtube....h?v=5MFf9-c49qw (1:33-2:50 pretty much explains how Naruto and Hinata are just puppets without a will of there own especially Hinata.)

https://www.youtube....h?v=JPyB2ddGFNk (37:44-38:14 Is that the kind of father Naruto should be to his kids.)

Wait I just had though that when naruto was in the genjustu with Hinata the scarf put a mind control trigger in Naruto's head like in the first Bioshock game with Jack all that missing is Hinata saying would you kindly to make Naruto follow her every command. That would make more sense then anything in that failure of a movie, also that picture you posted about Hinata your most post is pretty much true with how Hinata was made to be.

If Hinata was in Five Night's at Freddy's series and Until Dawn and just her, No Kiba,Shino, Naruto, Kurenai, No Neji or anyone. What are her chances at survival. 

So would Road to Ninja Hinata be an improvement on Main Hinata cause to me that Hinata was better since she could stand up for herself and wasn't a coward like real Hinata. Also I think I've had a revelation with for all his talks about bonds and never going back on his word Naruto is one of the most irresponsible manga characters ever. He never learns form his mistakes, he never changes is a result of his action and has never taken reasonability for what he has done. Since ya he was one of the ones who was pretty much willing to let everyone die for his stupid promise he should have never made with Sakura and she should never have asked him to make it.  

#42289 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

Sorry mate but you're wrong.

#42290 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

Yeah, pretty much, and he came close to killing Kabuto when he first used the Rasengan on him, eve if Kabuto was able to heal himself.

#42291 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 10:47 PM

@Bail o' Lies
All of a sudden, Tumblr...

Now, I don't want to name names... This is more a satisfaction of my thought, no further harm. :sweat:

I was just wondering why a person dislikes the idea of a woman considered just a baby-machine and then loves the idea of NH and SS couples (based on THAT principle).
Is it not contradictory this way of thinking? :confused:

Are real life and fantasy life regarded differently, perhaps? :sweatdrop:

Maybe because he/she doesn't see that the pairings is like that (baby machine). Or just like you said, it's a contradictory.

Yes, that's why we can enjoy certain thing that by today moral standard is wrong.

#42292 Emb3rs

Emb3rs

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Hi I'm Emb3rs, I'm new to the Anime world having only watched Attack on Titan and Naruto. I support NaruSaku and enjoy reading the fanfictions and discussions so i hope to learn more from this fandom.

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:47 AM

I swear the further i distance myself from the Naruto universe the more my mind opens up and allows me to see mistakes i didnt notice before. I was so blinded by my confusion between NS and NH that i seemed to ignore some plot mistakes that went beyond ships. Im happy to say that ive gotten more into anime ever since i finished Naruto, even though most of the ones ive watched are mainstream. Something else i noticed about how i take in anime is that i have a bad habit of shipping. i dont know if its because of how butt hurt i was when going through the whole Naruto bs, but i seem to find a ship i like in every anime ive seen so far. I want to say that just about every anime has a ship even if romance isnt its main plot or even a major subplot, but then again it just might be me seeing more then there is to notice.

#42293 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:51 AM

@ember
I don't get it.

#42294 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 08:02 AM

I swear the further i distance myself from the Naruto universe the more my mind opens up and allows me to see mistakes i didnt notice before. I was so blinded by my confusion between NS and NH that i seemed to ignore some plot mistakes that went beyond ships. Im happy to say that ive gotten more into anime ever since i finished Naruto, even though most of the ones ive watched are mainstream. Something else i noticed about how i take in anime is that i have a bad habit of shipping. i dont know if its because of how butt hurt i was when going through the whole Naruto bs, but i seem to find a ship i like in every anime ive seen so far. I want to say that just about every anime has a ship even if romance isnt its main plot or even a major subplot, but then again it just might be me seeing more then there is to notice.

It's good that you started to see the mistakes now that you slowly took your pairing goggles off.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42295 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 December 2015 - 06:08 PM

Nothing will ever be the same ever again. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#42296 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:48 PM

i dont think i'll ever get as or more obsessed with another anime/manga as easy to get into with such an interesting world ever again. the universe was simple and easy to understand with interesting rules.

#42297 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:46 PM

NS for the last day of this year.

Always wanted that Naruto gives his jacket to Sakura, well that didn't happen.

tumblr_nyply2Dogt1tstmf5o1_500.jpg

Rainy. by Clarret

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#42298 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:36 PM

Even though it's not the new year yet, well at least where I live.

I do have to wish all of you a Happy New Year. May this new year be better than the previous one.

Edited by Nostradamus, 31 December 2015 - 09:24 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42299 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:03 PM

Happy new year to the real Naruto and Sakura.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#42300 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

2015 has been a sad year full of actors and composers and a CEO'S death, the france terrorist attack and nostalgia fest in movies.another clinton/bush are running for president, and its warm down here in december. was reeeeally hoping this year would be a good one but, ugh. here's hoping 2016 is much better.

Edited by Catra, 31 December 2015 - 06:24 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

ree, Facebook (1)