807 replies to this topic

#761 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:15 AM

About the new chapter: Huh, I never knew Ban and Meliodas were in a fight, lol. There was just no communication going on b/c them.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#762 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:45 AM

About the new chapter: Huh, I never knew Ban and Meliodas were in a fight, lol. There was just no communication going on b/c them.

No offense but this was clear back in last part of the last arc. Just saying.

#763 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:03 AM

No offense but this was clear back in last part of the last arc. Just saying

Ban was just running away out of guilt. Meliodas never held any animosity towards Ban b/c he understood why he attacked him.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#764 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:05 AM

Ban was just running away out of guilt. Meliodas never held any animosity towards Ban b/c he understood why he attacked him.

That doesn't mean Ban didn't have any. He walked out on them on his own. Meliodas is always like that. Not to mention, he was going to kill him over love, though fits to his sin title. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Plus, NU01 is not here, so I'm filling in for now. I admit, I kind of want to jump in when he told AHK, "maybe you should read" or something like that. All I know I was like "Oh snap! It's on!!!"

#765 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:06 AM

Try to read it, will be much easier.

Ah there it is. That was shot fired. Lol.

#766 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

That doesn't mean Ban didn't have any. He walked out on them on his own. Meliodas is always like that. Not to mention, he was going to kill him over love, though fits to his sin title. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Plus, NU01 is not here, so I'm filling in for now. I admit, I kind of want to jump in when he told AHK, "maybe you should read" or something like that. All I know I was like "Oh snap! It's on!!!"

Ban simply was ashamed of his action and walked out of them, believing that he has lost his friend's friendship and trust eternally. Ban himself still viewed Meliodas as a friend after all. Meliodas was just waiting for him to approach him and giving him some time. There were no feelings of hate and disdain for either party. Simply a lack of communication and misunderstandings.

If anything looks like a ridiculous fight coming up to me, that's King and Meliodas (although one-sided).

Edited by trang95, 03 February 2016 - 06:18 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#767 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:22 AM

Ban simply was ashamed of his action and walked out of them, believing that he has lost his friend's friendship and trust eternally. Ban himself still viewed Meliodas as a friend after all. Meliodas was just waiting for him to approach him and giving him some time. There were no feelings of hate and disdain for either party. Simply a lack of communication and misunderstandings.
If anything looks like a ridiculous fight coming up to me, that's King and Meliodas (although one-sided).

Yeah. He expected something out of Meliodas, but he is who he is. M

#768 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:41 PM

So~ 4:0 Escanor : Ten Commandments

#769 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:53 PM

So~ 4:0 Escanor : Ten Commandments

:wot:

#770 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:52 PM

Great chapter, savage cap gave in this chapter, went up on par with Escanor  :thumbsup:

#771 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 April 2017 - 08:59 PM

Twist after twist with this flashback holy war arc

#772 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:03 PM

Season 2 is said to be released this year :wow: I think at least some know that here XD

#773 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

So, King passed examen.

And in Gauther's extra chapters was ALOT of information, so, anybody want do disscus this?

#774 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 06 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

So I finally caught up with the latest chapter, and OMG things are gonna get interesting with what's about to unfold. I mean it is crazy and gets me looking forward to how things are gonna be handled in Season 2.  I can easily say that Seven Deadly Sins has taken over the vacant spot Fairy Tail left with it's series finale for the last couple weeks.  

Here are some of things I have to say about the series: 

Favorite characters: Ban, Meliodas (truth be told I like all the characters, but if I had to pick two then It be those two)

Ships: Meliodas x Elizbeth pretty obvious, same thing with King x Diane.. and I actually ship these two more than the others, Ban x Elaine yes it's a bit awkward given how Elaine looks, but their relationship is great. 

Favorite parts:  Damn there is quite alot that I can think of.. Can the answer everything work? yes? no? maybe! 

But this latest chapter the way it ended has me hyped, and I'll probably do a video on it too, and just like with MHA, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Noragami, and  One Piece, I'll be doing live reactions to the chapters moving forward. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 06 August 2017 - 04:44 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#775 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:10 PM

So I finally caught up with the latest chapter, and OMG things are gonna get interesting with what's about to unfold. I mean it is crazy and gets me looking forward to how things are gonna be handled in Season 2.  I can easily say that Seven Deadly Sins has taken over the vacant spot Fairy Tail left with it's series finale for the last couple weeks.  

Favorite characters: Ban, Meliodas (truth be told I like all the characters, but if I had to pick two then It be those two)

Ships: Meliodas x Elizbeth pretty obvious, same thing with King x Diane.. and I actually ship these two more than the others, Ban x Elaine yes it's a bit awkward given how Elaine looks, but their relationship is great. 

Favorite parts:  Damn there is quite alot that I can think of.. Can the answer everything work? yes? no? maybe! 

But this latest chapter the way it ended has me hyped, and I'll probably do a video on it too, and just like with MHA, Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Noragami, and  One Piece, I'll be doing live reactions to the chapters moving forward. 

LuckyChi!!!! This is so funny, I also caught up today again after having taking a break on this manga for a while.

Nanatsu no Taizai has been really great as of lately. I loved the whole 3000 years ago flashback arc.

Tbh, I think all the ships are weird. One of the partners in a ship is always a dwarf/short... I don't really care about ships in this manga, but I do hope that Meliodas and Elizabeth get to break out of this curse. Their story is the definition of tragic. I god hope Elizabeth won't die in a few days (you never know). And lol, Elaine's powerup had me cracking up XD The power of love. Oh give me a break.

My favorite character is weirdly still King... He really pissed me of though recently with his distrust towards Meliodas. I hope this will never happen again.

For whatever reason, I still can't trust Merlin. Maybe she's just too mysterious to me.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#776 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 08:39 PM

Did they announce when season 2 will start ? I've read it's supposed to be in 2017.

#777 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:30 AM

How can one not appreciate an Escanor x Merlin thing?  :argh:

Did they announce when season 2 will start ? I've read it's supposed to be in 2017.

Nope, nothing.

#778 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:11 PM

How can one not appreciate an Escanor x Merlin thing?  :argh:

Nope, nothing.

EscanorxMerlin is actually very sweet.

What do you think Merlin meant with "Arthur is my only hope" (or something like that)?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#779 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 07 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

LuckyChi!!!! This is so funny, I also caught up today again after having taking a break on this manga for a while.

Nanatsu no Taizai has been really great as of lately. I loved the whole 3000 years ago flashback arc.

Tbh, I think all the ships are weird. One of the partners in a ship is always a dwarf/short... I don't really care about ships in this manga, but I do hope that Meliodas and Elizabeth get to break out of this curse. Their story is the definition of tragic. I god hope Elizabeth won't die in a few days (you never know). And lol, Elaine's powerup had me cracking up XD The power of love. Oh give me a break.

My favorite character is weirdly still King... He really pissed me of though recently with his distrust towards Meliodas. I hope this will never happen again.

For whatever reason, I still can't trust Merlin. Maybe she's just too mysterious to me.

Trang!!!  :wave:

I've secretly keeping my eye on the series after watching Season 1, and kinda made a vow to not mention anything until I caught up to the latest chapter, and damn it took forever but I finally got to that point, and I'm glad I stuck with it.  Especially the 3000 Year Flashback Arc like I didn't expect that coming when I kinda should have. 

Regarding the whole shipping thing in this series that's one thing I can agree you they're all pretty weird, and I'm also kinda hoping that nothing else happens to Meliodas and Elizabeth cause damn that's really tragic, and I'm quite curious their side of the story is going to go at the end of all things. Hopefully Elizabeth is able to come out of it in one piece, even though I'm kinda expecting it. 

The Elaine power up while I did feel was cool to see, the reasoning could've been a lot better, but oh well I guess that's something no really something I'd use, but you know. 

I can understand the whole thing with King as well he's cool, despite some things that might've occurred. Definitely when it comes to Merlin like that's the thing I really like about her character, but I'm also like damn what direction are you going to take in the story especially now of all places.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#780 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:03 PM

Wow. Place is active.

I'm enjoying the series still, though I'll be lying if I say it's the same as first part. If anything, as cruel as it may sound, this is probably the next series that can feel the wrath of my negative pointers. First was Bleach, then Fairy Tail, now this is the most likely candidate. I don't see MHA falter for a while, neither any others, so yeah, this is next.

The deus ex machina is still there and that usually bothers me the most. I almost forgot power level exist. Oh well, at least it's not shy from being complete Shounen, so that's forgiving. Though to be honest, I am spoiled by action without power scale, especially as of late. That Gintama chapter. God, I have entered the light.

Anyway, I'm still following so it's good enough for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users