#1661 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:40 PM

Oh I've seen some :hehehe:

I guess there would be some doujinshis too and / or fan arts.

#1662 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:38 AM

I saw one tai and kari fanart were tai is wearing a white suit and karis wearing a wedding dress.

Also i wouldn't mind incest i ship ben and gwen from ben 10.

Also its not like incest has not been done before.  :hehehe:  :fu:

tumblr_inline_nhnd5ttHn21raz8h1.jpg

tumblr_inline_nhnd86qO6k1raz8h1.jpg

#1663 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

true :chuckle: Anyway I actually am still debating whethere to get Hacker's memory for the Vita or PS4

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1664 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:25 PM

true :chuckle: Anyway I actually am still debating whethere to get Hacker's memory for the Vita or PS4

Many prefer the Vita for some reason in my case I don't have Vita so PS4 for me.

New Digimon.

By Digisoulnet.

20375672_1426778097359333_82975910872543

GRACE NOVAMON 

Jogress(DNA digivolve) Apollomon and Dianamon from two Olympus gods. 

Edited by Liu bie, 28 July 2017 - 11:37 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1665 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 11:37 PM

I saw one tai and kari fanart were tai is wearing a white suit and karis wearing a wedding dress.

Also i wouldn't mind incest i ship ben and gwen from ben 10.

Also its not like incest has not been done before.  :hehehe:  :fu:

tumblr_inline_nhnd5ttHn21raz8h1.jpg

tumblr_inline_nhnd86qO6k1raz8h1.jpg

Aren't those two sister and brother ? That's the first time I see sibling incest in a movie.

#1666 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:17 AM

#1667 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:58 AM

Aren't those two sister and brother ? That's the first time I see sibling incest in a movie.

actually there weren,t suppose to be related it was done at the last minute of return of the jedi. But it got retconned to incest so its still incest.

#1668 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:00 AM

Going back to digimon give me a honest non bias opinion i can trust. Does sorato or any other ships thats suppose to be canon have any passionate romance like its suppose to in the tri series?  

Edited by rikakim94, 01 August 2017 - 02:00 AM.

#1669 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:05 AM

Going back to digimon give me a honest non bias opinion i can trust. Does sorato or any other ships thats suppose to be canon have any passionate romance like its suppose to in the tri series?  

We have to go what is the main stuff first besides ship stuff, I believe that everything we have seen is just illusion and possible just Tai is living it. 

#1670 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 02:28 PM

We have to go what is the main stuff first besides ship stuff, I believe that everything we have seen is just illusion and possible just Tai is living it. 

Im going to be honest i do not care for the main plot revolving around meiko i already heard and read about the lack lustered main plot along with 02 kids  getting axed out. The story already feels like fanservice fanfic. Tri to me is just average at best. Meiko also feels very shoehorn and they to make her the original 8 i mean really? she was never ever eluded to in the original series there just adding an oc character for the sake of adding it. 

At this point all i want to know if there also screwing up the ships i keep hearing that they are, but i want a non bias proof of it just to make sure. Few screenshots ive seen had sorato standing next to each other a lot and thats it....... :mellow:

Edited by rikakim94, 01 August 2017 - 02:30 PM.

#1671 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:26 PM

Happy august 1.

tumblr_otzcawILGD1w6e6iyo1_1280.png

#1672 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:50 PM

No, there's no romance like it supposed to be. Beside that Sora and Yamato aren't together in Tri., it's either they're going to tackle romance in Part 5, or show pairings at the very end, or no pairings at all. They're all equally possible, but I'm leaning more between option 1 and 3.

And, yeah, Meiko feels like a shoehorn cause we're used to have 8 DigiDestined.

Happy august 1.

tumblr_otzcawILGD1w6e6iyo1_1280.png

Is today Digimon's anniversary ?

#1673 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:48 PM

No, there's no romance like it supposed to be. Beside that Sora and Yamato aren't together in Tri., it's either they're going to tackle romance in Part 5, or show pairings at the very end, or no pairings at all. They're all equally possible, but I'm leaning more between option 1 and 3.

True that no romance like that even the Bar of Relationships shows that Mimi and Izzi are only the ones to tease. Besides the producer said that Sora and Matt began to date in the Christmas episode, but in Tri looks like is something is happening.

By the way happy anniversary

#1674 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:54 PM

True that no romance like that even the Bar of Relationships shows that Mimi and Izzi are only the ones to tease. Besides the producer said that Sora and Matt began to date in the Christmas episode, but in Tri looks like is something is happening.

Is today Digimon's anniversary or Tri's ?

#1675 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

Is today Digimon's anniversary or Tri's ?

We are celebrating when the kids arrive for first time in the Digi world. August 1 1999

Edited by Liu bie, 02 August 2017 - 12:15 AM.

#1676 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:54 AM

We are celebrating when the kids arrive for first time in the Digi world. August 1 1999

Cool. Happy DigiDestined Day XD

#1677 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 03:44 AM

What do you mean something is happening? can you explain in details. I still find it upsetting that there now considering any romantic development for sorato 5 movies in and one more movie left. I mean if i was a sorato fan i would be very angry that this the way how my pairing got treated. So they could try to falsely bait taiora shippers while ruining sorato. its kinda killing two birds with one stone.  

#1678 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:00 AM

You know whats the point of trying to be unique by refusing to pair obvious main leads because of it being overdone. If you cant even develop the non obvious pairing properly casing many fans to very disappointed and causing a huge back lash for many years. And because of that tri is trying to bring back fans that prefer taiora back which in the recent popularity poll seems to be far more preferred over the canon ships. Sorato might have grown into popularity but i still its not big enough to stamp out taiora completely if tri felt like it needs to downplay anything that was established before about the sorato ship. 

Also in general iam getting really mixed opinions and bit bothered when people whine about herione x hero, main and leads pairings  being overdone but praise broodling handsome loner getting the girl that isn't the lead male and isn't cliche because it dosen't pair the leads? So its like replacing one cliche for another is that really being that THAT original? im going to make a topic about this soon. cause i keep running into these claims from harry potter a bit of star wars and zutara fans from avatar.

I can understand why people think over done tropes can get tiring breaking away from it can be refreshing but depending how its written theres a chance that you might run into other cliches. so you might not create the most unique idea ever..

another thing i want to say is because people wont stop complaining about pairing the obvious pair it makes me not want to pair the obvious pair if i make an original so they don't make annoying complaints about it to me. And making me feel bad for liking a certain cliche....

Edited by rikakim94, 04 August 2017 - 04:27 AM.

#1679 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 04:47 PM

You know whats the point of trying to be unique by refusing to pair obvious main leads because of it being overdone. If you cant even develop the non obvious pairing properly casing many fans to very disappointed and causing a huge back lash for many years. And because of that tri is trying to bring back fans that prefer taiora back which in the recent popularity poll seems to be far more preferred over the canon ships. Sorato might have grown into popularity but i still its not big enough to stamp out taiora completely if tri felt like it needs to downplay anything that was established before about the sorato ship. 

Also in general iam getting really mixed opinions and bit bothered when people whine about herione x hero, main and leads pairings  being overdone but praise broodling handsome loner getting the girl that isn't the lead male and isn't cliche because it dosen't pair the leads? So its like replacing one cliche for another is that really being that THAT original? im going to make a topic about this soon. cause i keep running into these claims from harry potter a bit of star wars and zutara fans from avatar.

I can understand why people think over done tropes can get tiring breaking away from it can be refreshing but depending how its written theres a chance that you might run into other cliches. so you might not create the most unique idea ever..

another thing i want to say is because people wont stop complaining about pairing the obvious pair it makes me not want to pair the obvious pair if i make an original so they don't make annoying complaints about it to me. And making me feel bad for liking a certain cliche....

It doesn't matter if the pairing is always the hero and heroine. What matters is how they got to be together. As in not the same route as other main leading pairings. Here is where creativity plays a role.

This cliche thing isn't voiced by many people. Till now, I only saw very few saying that. The majority of the readers of any kind of story like to see main guy and main girl together cause they're the most seen and known about characters.

If Tri. wants to establish a pairing with Sora, they need to start with Part 5. Part 6 will be rushed.

#1680 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 06:45 PM

Again I'm remaining skeptical :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users