Close
Photo

It Finally Happened, Sasuke And Hinata Are Finally Going To Be Together!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:40 AM

Hello NaruSaku Forums!

I have some very exicting news to present!! Bandai Namco games recently announced a development update for their newest Naruto game "Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Blazing" They announced that Sasuke and Hinata will be battle partners within this game here is the evidence!!

Here it is directly from the OFFICIAL Bandai Namco games website:
http://naruto-blazing.net/

And here are the official SasukeXHinata battle team promotional posters:

CzobtyEUUAAmlV_.jpg
ofwar.jpg
23kxkkm.jpg
2z5qf79.jpg
5aorrt.jpg
jt4e40.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Now don't they look absolutely adorable together ? :)

Even though their first close moments will be in a video game it's a step in the right direction and now were finally getting somewhere with Sasuke and Hinata's relationship, Studio Pierrot and Bandai Namco games are finally realizing the potential Sasuke and Hinata as a pairing have, Be sure to give this game high ratings so that we will see more Sasuke and Hinata in the future.

It's a dream come true!! Studio Pierrot and Bandai Namco games are experimenting with SasukeXHinata to see how the fans will like it, so what I need for all of you to do is buy PLENTY of copies of this game so that it will show that SasukeXHinata will be well liked so that Studio Pierrot and Bandai Namco games will have a compelling reason to give Sasuke and Hinata more moments and even possibly anime episodes!

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 17 December 2016 - 06:32 AM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 05:57 AM

Um...I don't know what to say. :mellow:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:02 AM

Now don't get me wrong I think this should have happen ns and sh but kishi has gone out of is way to say SS and NH should be together even when the pictures he's painting is saying a different story what I am trying to say is this again is another money grab from people they know they mess up big

#4 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:34 AM

All I can see is Kishi or whoever the kitten is in charge of Naruto nowadays is forcing the image of hinata being the heroine of naruto.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#5 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:58 AM

I don't know why you guys think kishi or whoever in charge of Naruto nowadays or trying to make Hinata a heroine all they really do is make her look bad and sad as a character

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:18 AM

meh i prefer Sasuke with Karin anyways

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:40 AM

The design is still from Shippuden ...

And the tittle feels like a Fata Morgana.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:47 AM

Remember what they did to NS,SNS, kakashi and Sasuke fans with TL advertisement  :zaru: . 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:29 AM

Remember what they did to NS,SNS, kakashi and Sasuke fans with TL advertisement  :zaru: . 

Yup ... they lie once before , a liar will always be a liar.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:43 PM

Agreed they want to trick the fans into somehow buying this game. It has never work on me though. Last Naruto game I bought was ninja storm 2 which to this day I still say its the best Naruto game.

Edited by Gravenimage, 17 December 2016 - 01:32 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:05 AM

You how bad this will make Bondai look like? Granted they made some spectacular games over the years. This franchise can ruin their reputation if they follow in the footsteps of SP and Shuiesha. That's why CC2 (I thinks that's how you say it) are done with making Naruto video games besides the Expansion.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#12 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:18 AM

I won't lie...I really wouldn't take this as evidence. It's just an ad for a game I'm not going to buy-

That aside, you can't trust Naruto ads anymore. Not since TL. (And tech RtN. It showed a lot of NH/SS and ended up being NS)

Top it off, NH/SS is already 'canon'. Not the intended canon but it now is. As much as we hate it. The companies are so bias over NH/SS, I wouldn't expect anything else. 

Also Sasuke is still one of the remaining fanbase's favorite. And I'm sure a majority of the remaining fanbase also love Hinaturd.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#13 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:47 AM

meh i prefer Sasuke with Karin anyways

I will not bash you for liking SasuKarin but allow me to express my thought on it

I definitely do not favor SasuKarin because it heavily parallels with the SasuSaku pairing, because both Sakura and Karin both share a mutual reasoning for liking Sasuke because of good looks, cool demeanor, and being exceptionally strong, trust me a relationship based on good looks and high status are never strong and never last because what if a guy even better looking, cooler, and stronger than Sasuke comes along and if those girls see that better guy they will not hesitate to dump Sasuke for the better guy because again girls like that only go for the looks and status, Understand ? the feelings Sakura and Karin have for Sasuke are not based on love, SasuKarin is like a clone to SasuSaku which is why I could never love that pairing

Hinata however is able to see what a person truly is beyond superficial traits, She will able to see Sasuke at a much deeper level of connection and understanding because both she and Sasuke have experienced similar life events and if they were to ever converse about it they would have a relationship of compassion and understanding.  

Yup ... they lie once before , a liar will always be a liar.

You how bad this will make Bondai look like? Granted they made some spectacular games over the years. This franchise can ruin their reputation if they follow in the footsteps of SP and Shuiesha. That's why CC2 (I thinks that's how you say it) are done with making Naruto video games besides the Expansion.

I won't lie...I really wouldn't take this as evidence. It's just an ad for a game I'm not going to buy-

That aside, you can't trust Naruto ads anymore. Not since TL. (And tech RtN. It showed a lot of NH/SS and ended up being NS)

Top it off, NH/SS is already 'canon'. Not the intended canon but it now is. As much as we hate it. The companies are so bias over NH/SS, I wouldn't expect anything else. 

Also Sasuke is still one of the remaining fanbase's favorite. And I'm sure a majority of the remaining fanbase also love Hinaturd.

I understand that this is just a ad for a game but you guys are missing the point, the point is that Sasuke and Hinata are finally getting some spot light, as I stated earlier within this topic Studio Pierrot and Bandai Namco games are experimenting with SasukeXHinata to see how the fans will react to it and to see if they will like it.

We have to IMMEDIATELY pounce on this opportunity by hyping this game up by giving it good reviews on the Idea of Sasuke and Hinata being together and we need to buy plenty of copies of this game 
so that it will show that SasukeXHinata will be well liked so that Studio Pierrot and Bandai Namco games will have a compelling reason to give Sasuke and Hinata more moments and even possibly anime episodes!

Also this is a good sign, because everytime Bandai Namco games decides to develop a Naruto game they have to hold conferences with both Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot to discuss what content will be in the game, the fact that both Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot approved and allowed for Sasuke and Hinata to be battle partners in this game means they ARE WILLING to give Sasuke and Hinata moments together which only further strengthens my theory that SasukeXHinata will happen in the Boruto manga because all the story content of the Boruto manga has to be approved by both Kishimoto and Studio Pierrot.

Sasuke and Hinata is now a thing!  :smile:

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 18 December 2016 - 03:54 AM.

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:35 PM

Karin and Sakura did not like for the same reasons. Show me a panel which proves this, and one where she's showing attraction to him doesn't count. Everyone thinks their love interest is handsome.. We never found out why Sakura liked him, but Karin just wanted to see Sasuke smile again.

In 663 SK was paralleled with NS, not SS. I liked it before, but that sealed the deal for me.

ナルサク

#15 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

Karin and Sakura did not like for the same reasons. Show me a panel which proves this, and one where she's showing attraction to him doesn't count. Everyone thinks their love interest is handsome.. We never found out why Sakura liked him, but Karin just wanted to see Sasuke smile again.

In 663 SK was paralleled with NS, not SS. I liked it before, but that sealed the deal for me.

Comments like these is the reason why I always have to repeat things... but not right now, I'll take a vacation from these forums

#16 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:37 PM

On your theories you miss out alot of things kishi based these characters on alot of mythologies which makes sense even thought he changed up some but they are still there

#17 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 20 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

.........  the point is that Sasuke and Hinata are finally getting some spot light, .............

Hinata already got a whole movie to herself, I think that's enough spotlight right there.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users