• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:58 AM

In late 2004 as The Powerpuff Girls' ratings were dropping quicker than the stock market series creator Craig McCracken wrote the script for a rock opera Episode called "See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey". It was supposed to be the 79th Episode and the series finale, the key words here being SUPPOSED TO BE. This episode has aired in Canada and the UK but to date has not aired in the US, and up until this year with "The Powerpuff Girls Rule!" the series was left without a true finale as it was cancelled in April of 2005. There are many speculations as to why the episode never aired in the US, the most common being the civillians of Townsville being turned into cult followers to Gnomey who becomes a dictatorish character. These days the only way you can find this Episode is if you live in Canada, but through the magic of YouTube (and thanks to user videomaster0070) the Episode can be seen (if only for a little while before Warner Bros. has it taken down) by US audiences. I've personally seen the Episode in its entirety 3 times, but I'm sure there are probably some fans here that haven't seen it hence why I created this thread and why I'm providing the links. happy.gif

Fun Fact: The titular character of Gnomey was written by McCracken with actor/singer Jack Black in mind but due to his busy work schedule he was unable to be reached to do the voice so veteran VO Jess Harnell took the role instead.

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users