• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:55 AM

First of all, I wasn't really sure where to post this because it really wouldn't fit in the Naruto discussion area. I found this on youtube listed under the Naruto section. I'm assuming this movie/show is based on the tale/book of the Gallant Jiraya. It's a Japanese drama. Jiraya and Tsunade appear as ninjas in this drama. This is not based on Naruto. However, if I ever imagined what a real live action Naruto show would look like, I’d imagine this is how the show would look but a bit more weirder.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel
http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page
Naruto Live action is here

#2 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:10 PM

It's actually a decent video, but why was it in black and white? A live action Naruto could be a weirder version of that.

#3 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

Well judging from watching it, it's definitely not related to the Naruto series at all. It's more based on the Gallent Jiraiya book. And it looks interesting. I have to watch more of it. (Though I want English subtitles so I can know what the hell they are saying)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#4 Kag19

Kag19

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:I have a degree in Film and TV and am working on obtaining a masters degree in screen writing. I spend most of my time reviewing scripts at work and at home. Yup, I'm the lucky person who gets to sort through all the submitted screenplays and ends up reading them and providing script coverage to the producers. I enjoy working in development but I hope one day to branch out and work in other areas of production. For example, post production, I love to edit films and I wouldn't mind working on set either. My ultimate goal is to one day become a producer/writer.

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:49 PM

laugh.gif The guy fighting the Jiraiya character sort of resembles Minato/Naruto. Look closely at his outfit.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel
Naruto Live action is here

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:21 AM

Dude, when he just snuck in with misdirection, that's a move Altair would be proud XD

#6 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:13 AM

While my Japanese is limited, I am enjoying the piss out of this.

#7 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:51 AM

Huh, interesting I guess, I'll probably check it out more throughly later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users