#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 17 December 2022 - 05:00 PM

Summary Time: Chapter 5.

Sasuke looking at the note Sakura gave him last time trying to see if he can figure out the message.

Onto the Jail cell, where they are making bets about the raptor's patrols. Jiji was able to guess it ten days in a row due to his girlfriend on the outside loving horses. OK. He shows off how good he was at figuring out the dino by getting to come to their cell peacefully. The Librarian finally is convinced to come over to pet it but he sticks his foot outside the cell bars causing it to try to attack them. During the commotion their reserve of lamp oil was spilled. Sasuke relights and notice the flames are orange which reminds him of the nine tailed fox...who he does not call Kurama, Naruto's best friend everyone; also wouldn't he think of Naruto first since he is always wearing orange? This causes him to have an epiphany that the star cards' code has to do with the tailed beasts...story often have these types realizations, 'eureka moments,' like this but it still feels like another contrivance because this story has had so many of them.

During their meet up he informs Sakura of this and she thinks it makes sense. So, the twelve star cards are the ten tailed beast with some of them hidden in the image, with the last two representing the sage and the astronomer. Sakura called him because she found a way to sneak into Zansul's office. They also got a message from Kakashi that prime minister is conspiring with the Queen Manari to start a war...this must be referencing the Kakashi light novel Lucky mentioned. They decide that Sakura will intercept the messenger. So, she can meet with Zanzul.

She does so. She meets him ask some questions to figure out any information she will need to make sure her transformation is convincing. Sakura then has Sasuke turn into the messenger's staff. They have the meeting, Sakura pulls a, 'look over there,' so Sasuke could transforms out of the staff to sneak around and make a key of Zanzul's safe. Zansul notices the staff is missing right when Sasuke decides to open the safe. Sakura pulls out the messenger's staff from the cloak. Sakura leaves and Sasuke opens a door to... a room with a bunch of roosters?

​Chapter ends with Zanzul looking ominously

5/10 The plan was clever if a bit simple. It went off almost without a hitch not because of how skilled they are but that the story allowed them to. Sasuke should have waited to open the door or at least done something to muffle the sound. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 December 2022 - 03:22 AM.

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 December 2022 - 12:45 AM

Did a review of the chapter along with chapter 2, 3 and 4 with James and luckychi7 https://youtu.be/hkxGgc9I354

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 December 2022 - 12:57 AM

Did a review of the chapter along with chapter 2, 3 and 4 with James and luckychi7 https://youtu.be/hkxGgc9I354

all I'm Gonna say TEAM RAPY!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#4 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 December 2022 - 01:17 AM

Lol I heard but Im team Blue shes an even better raptor.

#5 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 December 2022 - 01:42 AM

Lol I heard but Im team Blue shes an even better raptor.

I am Team Blue too, and she definitely a better raptor.

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 December 2022 - 03:21 AM

...Please use Rappy instead. Y can be replace with I or E since they all sound the same. Replace that Y with an E.

#7 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 December 2022 - 04:54 AM

...Please use Rappy instead. Y can be replace with I or E since they all sound the same. Replace that Y with an E.

That does sound better!

Rappy it is!

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 December 2022 - 11:06 AM

Summary Time: Chapter 5.

Sasuke looking at the note Sakura gave him last time trying to see if he can figure out the message.

Onto the Jail cell, where they are making bets about the raptor's patrols. Jiji was able to guess it ten days in a row due to his girlfriend on the outside loving horses. OK. He shows off how good he was at figuring out the dino by getting to come to their cell peacefully. The Librarian finally is convinced to come over to pet it but he sticks his foot outside the cell bars causing it to try to attack them. During the commotion their reserve of lamp oil was spilled. Sasuke relights and notice the flames are orange which reminds him of the nine tailed fox...who he does not call Kurama, Naruto's best friend everyone; also wouldn't he think of Naruto first since he is always wearing orange? This causes him to have an epiphany that the star cards' code has to do with the tailed beasts...story often have these types realizations, 'eureka moments,' like this but it still feels like another contrivance because this story has had so many of them.

During their meet up he informs Sakura of this and she thinks it makes sense. So, the twelve star cards are the ten tailed beast with some of them hidden in the image, with the last two representing the sage and the astronomer. Sakura called him because she found a way to sneak into Zansul's office. They also got a message from Kakashi that prime minister is conspiring with the Queen Manari to start a war...this must be referencing the Kakashi light novel Lucky mentioned. They decide that Sakura will intercept the messenger. So, she can meet with Zanzul.

She does so. She meets him ask some questions to figure out any information she will need to make sure her transformation is convincing. Sakura then has Sasuke turn into the messenger's staff. They have the meeting, Sakura pulls a, 'look over there,' so Sasuke could transforms out of the staff to sneak around and make a key of Zanzul's safe. Zansul notices the staff is missing right when Sasuke decides to open the safe. Sakura pulls out the messenger's staff from the cloak. Sakura leaves and Sasuke opens a door to... a room with a bunch of roosters?

​Chapter ends with Zanzul looking ominously

5/10 The plan was clever if a bit simple. It went off almost without a hitch not because of how skilled they are but that the story allowed them to. Sasuke should have waited to open the door or at least done something to muffle the sound. 

Yeah like I said Naruto and Sasuke are nor portrayed as friends in the writing so head canons aside calling them friends is something I really cannot do in all good conscience because of how the showcasing of actual best friends in other manga or media in general work

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users