• Please log in to reply
2153 replies to this topic

#2141 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 February 2018 - 01:18 PM

She's pretty much the female favorite character for studio pierot. That's why she can get many fanservice and saguka animation compare the other characters.
Personally i don't think story wise she make thing worse. Even in war arc, the author doesn't rate her high.

I'm mostly talking about the pain arc all she did in the war was get neji killed.

#2142 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

I'm mostly talking about the pain arc all she did in the war was get neji killed.

Well she did take down one ten tailed clone, with a jutsu neji learned when he was 13 years old

#2143 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:44 PM

Well she did take down one ten tailed clone, with a jutsu neji learned when he was 13 years old

Footsoliders don't count as wins cause they are expendable and don't matter. Really she learns it 3 three after neji. Well that shows neji is better than her.
Also after neji died what did hinata do to help ?

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 21 February 2018 - 11:45 PM.

#2144 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,756 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 05:36 PM

Exactly because foot soldiers are killing fodder anyway. generic fiit sildiers from the ninja alliance could kill those ten tail clone soldiers if the writing would permit it and they wouldn't even need the 64 chakra points strike to even do that.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2145 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Darkness within Light

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 07:32 PM

See, that's where I have to disagree.  I would rate the Juubi clone  higher than just generic foot soldiers given that they are spawns of the most powerful tailed beast in the series, so they should at least be decently powerful.  Zetsu clones, OTOH, are as ineffectual and worthless as they come, but I digress.  What I found both laughable and revolting is how Hinata facing off against a single juubi was "suspensefully" built up to an epic moment, when several of her comrades are already mowing them down.   Hell, as I often point out , Sakura took down multipleJuubi soldiers with a single punch, and the residual shockwave sent several more flying.  Yet, Kishimoto (and even more shamelessly, Studio Pierrot) depict the act of Hinata defeating *one* clone as this extraordinary feat when all it does is highlight her weakness as a ninja. :down:  

And whenever I think about it, I don't know whether to laugh at this obvious show of favoritism or puke.  :argh:

Edited by Kagomaru, 22 February 2018 - 11:28 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2146 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,756 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:22 PM

Well, even so the fact still stands. Hinata defeating ONE Juubi clone means nothing when all other K11 take down several at once. Hinata only showing mastery of one of her clan's secret techniques is nothing special as Neji mastered that more than three years ago in the story. and if Neji were alive in fact, he would have one upped  her easily by taking down down several JCs using the kaiten spin. Hinata's accomplishment is just weak @$$ in comparison to Naruto's other friends and her character development speech is nothing more than saying how she took for granted that she was always standing beside Naruto, showing that Neji's death means nothing to her, and that she is only exists to have "Naruto in the brain"

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 February 2018 - 11:32 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2147 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

Darkness within Light

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:38 PM

Well, even so the fact still stands. Hinata defeating ONE Juubi clone means nothing when all other K11 take down several at once to Hinata only showing mastery of one of her clan's secret techniques means nothing as Neji mastered that more than three years ago in the story. and if Neji were alive in fact, he would have one upped  her easily by taking down down several JCs using the kaiten spin. Hinata's accomplishment is just weak @$$ in comparison to Naruto's other friends and her character development speech is nothing more than saying how she took for granted that she was always standing beside Naruto, showing that Neji's death means nothing to her, and that she is only exists to have "Naruto in the brain"

Agreed. As I said, this only further illustrates just how little progress and thought was put into Hinata's "development." It's a farce that only her brain-dead fanbase would appreciate.  Sakura beating back mini-tailed beasts with her bare hands is helluva lot more impressive than Hinata defeating one and having to rely on an technique that she should've mastered years ago. Especially since Sakura isn't a part of a noble family and has no dojutsu.

Hell, even in Boruto's filler,  Sakura still consistently seems to be far more impressive than Hinata in battle.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2148 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:56 PM

Agreed. As I said, this only further illustrates just how little progress and thought was put into Hinata's "development." It's a farce that only her brain-dead fanbase would appreciate.  Sakura beating back mini-tailed beasts with her bare hands is helluva lot more impressive than Hinata defeating one and having to rely on an technique that she should've mastered years ago. Especially since Sakura isn't a part of a noble family and has no dojutsu.

Hell, even in Boruto's filler,  Sakura still consistently seems to be far more impressive than Hinata in battle.

'

In Boruto, Hinata has not even had a fight...it seems she is happy to be a stay in home mom making sandwiches for her kids, and serving beer to her husband. Just the way Kishimoto likes em.

tumblr_o7j6drUCY71uo6mj8o1_400.gif

#2149 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:35 AM

Exactly because foot soldiers are killing fodder anyway. generic fiit sildiers from the ninja alliance could kill those ten tail clone soldiers if the writing would permit it and they wouldn't even need the 64 chakra points strike to even do that.

Dude any of the lower rank z warriors could do that even tien, roshi, yamacha. Yes hinata is worse than yamacha.

#2150 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:38 AM

See, that's where I have to disagree.  I would rate the Juubi clone  higher than just generic foot soldiers given that they are spawns of the most powerful tailed beast in the series, so they should at least be decently powerful.  Zetsu clones, OTOH, are as ineffectual and worthless as they come, but I digress.  What I found both laughable and revolting is how Hinata facing off against a single juubi was "suspensefully" built up to an epic moment, when several of her comrades are already mowing them down.   Hell, as I often point out , Sakura took down multipleJuubi soldiers with a single punch, and the residual shockwave sent several more flying.  Yet, Kishimoto (and even more shamelessly, Studio Pierrot) depict the act of Hinata defeating *one* clone as this extraordinary feat when all it does is highlight her weakness as a ninja. :down:  

And whenever I think about it, I don't know whether to laugh at this obvious show of favoritism or puke.  :argh:

Footsoldiers are still Footsoldiers just upgraded means nothing that's like going from a shadow heartless to a kittening neoshadow not that much difference.
Sakura clearly one uped hinata in that moment.

#2151 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:18 AM

Dude any of the lower rank z warriors could do that even tien, roshi, yamacha. Yes hinata is worse than yamacha.

I'll do you one better.

Mr. Satan would stomp Hinata. Yes, I truly believe that. Heck, I would say Mr. Satan would be losing at first, and then Hinata would trip over a rock, land hard enough to get a major hemotoma.

And you thought Dan's Death Battle was embarrassing.

#2152 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 10:44 AM

I'll do you one better.

Mr. Satan would stomp Hinata. Yes, I truly believe that. Heck, I would say Mr. Satan would be losing at first, and then Hinata would trip over a rock, land hard enough to get a major hemotoma.

And you thought Dan's Death Battle was embarrassing.

I think he's included in the lower ranking z fighters and yes both he and his daughter could beat hinata, heck his granddaughter pan as a baby could beat hinata.

#2153 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,781 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:16 PM

She did get her butt handed to her by the White Zetsu clones that once again Naruto had to save her from.

I brougt this up againt pro-enders too.
She lost against Neji
She lost againt Pein
She lost againt White Zetsus
She even lost later in Boruto series too.
She couldn't even handle being bullied.
There was that one time she did one attack and then fainted.

Everytime she makes an appearence in canon material she is either down on the floor or she is in a hospital bed with Sakura healing her. The only way she got any victories was in non-canon material where she fought Bees. Bees. Well, at least she makes a good bug zapper.

I hate being Bi-Polar. It's awesome.
Posted Image
Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2154 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

To me Sawyer and the other NH youtubers are all sad loners that will never find love and even if they do they will just dump the girl cause they are not like Hinata.

I mean remember that video that said what if Naruto Married Sakura, the one said he might have done a part two but I think he won't cause of NH fans.

I think Edo has stopped Naruto or Boruto reviews as well not sure.

Women are never easy. Its not something we can force on them and explain easily. 

Imagine a scene where Naruto is recognized as Hokage in a smaller conference room with all the major characters with our MC reflecting on his journey. He recognizes that he is still reckless, who always speaks his mind but has progressed so much and thanks  his friends accepting him (K11), believing in him (teachers), to push him to be the best he could be (Sasuke), and turns to Sakura thanking everyone and especially her for loving him.

Kinda like this scene from Good Doctor. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Boruto, anime, Next Generation, Studio Pierriot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users