3333 replies to this topic

#2101 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:13 AM

If salad ask sakura what kind of person sasuke is or how did they get together , i bet sakura can barely answer her questions or worst shes gonna make up a fake story just to reassure her. But if salad ask sakura what kind of person naruto is , sakura gonna talk about him for like 5-10 minutes long. I mean after all sakura knows naruto better than anyone and she doesn't know a thing about sasuke.

Salad ask sakura if sasuke used to wear glasses in the past , she said she don't know / don't remember.

Salad ask sakura about naruto , sakura said he is more than family. :lmao:

And even after that salad didn't find it fishy that her mom knows the seventh hokage better than her own daddy. :lmao:

That already happened in the gaiden. Salad asked Sakura if Sasuke wore glasses when he was young and Sakura wasn't even sure.

And i heard some people said that salad is far better character than boruto or she is the saving grace of this franchise .... i don't know what kind of herb they been smoking when they said that.

In the land of the blind the one eye man is king. Salad is decent, but because every-other character is crap; she becomes the greatest by comparison, and the saving grace of the series.

A couple of posts back said something that bothers me recently and I want to comment on that.

Whoever said that Hinata got to be with Naruto instead of Sakura was the reason because the Hyuga was hyped, I find that statement a bunch of BS. Why? If that was the case, the Hyuga should had been relevant with the Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju, etc since the whole plot line leading to the 4th War. Also the case that Neji WOULDN'T be killed off so both his and Hinata's development (on what's left of it) will have proper closure. As I said before, Hisashi should had been killed off instead of Neji.

I believe people said this statement for a sort of justification of Hinata's status and "popularity". AKA some people want her relevant to the audience, both casual and hardcore, but knowing damn well that one side was louder than the other. Now one thing I agree about Sakura's reason but that was Masashi's fault on putting more than enough of plates full of Sasuke and the Uchiha's development INSTEAD of balancing it with Naruto along with Sakura and Kakashi.

Perception is reality...until the truth smacks it in the face. Hinata was perceived to be popular. The Hyuuga were perceived to be popular. So they made them important for the last. Then the backlash hit.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 April 2018 - 12:55 PM.

#2102 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:35 AM

This one is such a hard feeling for a man. Especially us nice guys that in truth want to be good people and let them be happy, but at the same time a bit selfish and hurt. Alot of people say these people are nice guys and I beg to differ. "He should be her best friend anyway and not let his selfish nature overtake what is right." Yeah, but notice in these kinds of situations they never go after the girl and her selfish ways....only the supposed "nice guy" that was hurt. They forget that nice guys are human too and just like them they don't want to live in agony. So out of sight, out of mind. We know this even more true when Naruto finally sees Sakura or even thinks of her, Naruto looks.....extremely depressed and mournful. Like he wanted to selfishly be with her, but also knew he wants the best for her. He is in massive confliction of himself. Like these "pro-enders" say "you don't easily get over your first love." Well, that's true for Naruto too. He didn't just easily get over Sakura and moved on to Hinata. He let her go and he lives with the regret of doing so. You can see it on his face everytime he sees her.

But I have no sympathy for a guy like that usually. It is hard to fall in love with someone who's already in a relationship because that kind of connection can't come from thin air. So a girl who sees you as a friend doesn't decide to be with you, she decides to be with someone else. If you tried, and she just can't feel that way about you, then okay, that's fine. My condolences. But usually, people get friendzoned because they're... acting friendly. If you aren't happy just being friends then don't act like that's what you want. That actually makes you a piece of kitten in a lot of cases because you're doing things in the hopes that she will love you, not out of your friendship.

The point is though, I really don't think that Naruto did any of this stuff at all so I hate it when people draw comparisons to real life like this. He made his interest in Sakura very clear from the start. He had romantic interest in her and Sakura knew that. She didn't know that he outright loved her for a long time, but she didn't need to know that much. He didn't really put Sakura on a pedestal despite all his admiration. He teased and made fun of her. The things he did do for her he did because he genuinely wanted to help and not in hopes that Sakura would love him. The way he was with her was actually pretty good (generally) and he didn't deserve to be shackled to a stalker. He's nothing like these RL "nice guys". The bizarre kitten that is Naruto's romantic subplot has no basis in reality. That's what I actually wanted to say.

Edited by DrK, 25 April 2018 - 05:43 AM.

#2103 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 08:41 AM

But I have no sympathy for a guy like that usually. It is hard to fall in love with someone who's already in a relationship because that kind of connection can't come from thin air. So a girl who sees you as a friend doesn't decide to be with you, she decides to be with someone else. If you tried, and she just can't feel that way about you, then okay, that's fine. My condolences. But usually, people get friendzoned because they're... acting friendly. If you aren't happy just being friends then don't act like that's what you want. That actually makes you a piece of kitten in a lot of cases because you're doing things in the hopes that she will love you, not out of your friendship.

What are you talking about?

I am talking about a guy who truly loves someone, but gives up what they want for the sake of making the other person happy. This of course looks at Naruto in part 1 and later part 2. Promise of a lifetime? The hospital scene that Tsunade noticed? Kind of rings a bell there. Of course, this gets muddled after Naruto the Last, and later story, but we know this was all a retcon so Naruto prior to the point of the retcon means nothing. We know Naruto cares more about Sakura than he puts on. At least according to Kishimoto's sense. Even you yourself say there is like 2 different or even 3 different Naruto's at play here. Kishimoto's Naruto, SP's Naruto, and Ikemoto's Naruto. All three seem to have different takes with Kishimoto's Naruto seem to be the more natural and original Naruto. Before Naruto the Last and Fourth Shinobu war arc.

"It is hard to fall in love with someone who's already in a relationship because that kind of connection can't come from thin air."

Who and where? Sakura wasn;t in a relationship with Sasuke at the point of the promise of a lifetime or the bridge or anything of that nature.

"If you aren't happy just being friends then don't act like that's what you want."

I think you need to apply this to Hinata. She was never happy with Naruto just acknowledging her. In fact, why don't you apply this to both Sakura and Hinata who apparently couldn't stand the idea of not having the guy they wanted not be with them. Not even their fandoms could stand them not being with "the man that they wanted."

So Nice guys can only be nice guys when they are sefless, but nice girls are always going to be nice girls regardless of how selfish they become. Got it.

So let's rewrite this:

But I have no sympathy for a girl like that usually. It is hard to fall in love with someone who's already in love with someone else because that kind of connection can't come from thin air. So a guy who sees you as a friend doesn't decide to be with you, he decides to be with someone else. If you tried, and he just can't feel that way about you, then okay, that's fine. My condolences. But usually, girls get friendzoned because they're only... "acting friendly." If you aren't happy just being friends then don't act like that's what you want. That actually makes you a piece of kitten in a lot of cases because you're doing things in the hopes that he will love you, not out of your friendship."

Sounds exactly what Hinata should have gotten instead of making everyone guilt trip Naruto into loving her because she couldn't accept JUST being his friend. Especially when even before retconacolaypse happened, she never saw Naruto as a mere friend and never acted friendly towards him or concerned for him as a friend. She saw him as a sexual meal ticket. Nothing else. She has been playing that game since day 1 and everyone loved her for it. This is unlike Naruto who had to be retconned into the douche bag. Hinata was the douchebag "nice girl" since day 1. So if a guy does it...it is bad and he derserves punishment, but if a girl does it....she needs to have all her needs met because "guys should always be nice and give girls everything they want regardless if they deserve it."

Of course we also have to remember that when Sakura did confess to Naruto that she loved him, he more or less rejected her outright because "Sasuke-kun." So, it is not Naruto's selfish desire for Sakura that make him lose her....it was his selfish desire for Sasuke that made him lose her. I'll let you think about that. Naruto was so selfishly pining for Sasuke that he was willing to give everything up for his sake.

The point is though, I really don't think that Naruto did any of this stuff at all so I hate it when people draw comparisons to real life like this. He made his interest in Sakura very clear from the start. He had romantic interest in her and Sakura knew that. She didn't know that he outright loved her for a long time, but she didn't need to know that much. He didn't really put Sakura on a pedestal despite all his admiration. He teased and made fun of her. The things he did do for her he did because he genuinely wanted to help and not in hopes that Sakura would love him. The way he was with her was actually pretty good (generally) and he didn't deserve to be shackled to a stalker. He's nothing like these RL "nice guys". The bizarre kitten that is Naruto's romantic subplot has no basis in reality. That's what I actually wanted to say.

See this is where I have this big problem with people forgetting something.....What is with this idea that real nice guys can't be in love with people and that they can only be best friends and nothing more? Not even lovers. And you make this very clear with this line: "The things he did do for her he did because he genuinely wanted to help and not in hopes that Sakura would love him." What if he did it for both reasons? You mean to tell me that a person can't have both reasons apply unless they cease to be the "nice guy?"

This is exactly what I can't stand. People say you are either the best friend nice guy or you are the douchebag selfish lover. There is no inbetween. kitten I say. You can be both the best friend who cares and the lover who wants them. It is human nature. One can even work into another to create something more pure than anything on this planet. Of course he isn't anything like the real life "nice guys" because in real life women do not keep on falling in love with a guy who attempts to kill them. Let alone anything Naruto does as a nice guy. They only play nice because they want that good di-attention from the cool guy of the class. This is why it is ridiculous that Sakura keeps putting up the same routine.

I don't get what is with this idea that nice guys stop being nice guys when apparently they get mad that you hurt them. So what, nive guys are apparently supposed to keep taking abuse and smiling through it being a slave to everyone that steps on them and if they do anything to trigger a response all of a sudden that is perfect natural to what they keep being dealt....all of a sudden they are no longer the nice guy, but a faker? Yeah, garbage logic. Im sorry, but just because nice guys are prone to be nice does not mean people have a right to step on them.

I hate it when people still won't distinguish pre-retcon Naruto vs Post-retcon Naruto. It didn't occur in Naruto the Last...it started in the Kage Summit Arc.

If a nice guy turns into a douchebag....then it is the females fault for abusing him to the point of not trusting anyone because that is how it usually occurs. Women want so bad the "bad boy" and then when they finally get it it is "Oh how dare you!!!" Except for SasuSaku because apparently murder means "I love you and have my babies." And people wonder why guys don't want to marry girls anymore....it is because of kitten like this.

"There is no such thing as good guys because everyone is selfish." Well, then I guess all girls are kittenes in that response. There is no such thing as a "nice girl," because they are all selfish.

They say being brave does not mean having no fear, but rather overcoming the fear that you do have.
So does being "nice" mean not that you aren't selfish, but rather overcoming selfish desire for the sake of another?

"The bizarre kitten that is Naruto's romantic subplot has no basis in reality."

I beg to differ since I have seen relationships like SS and NH before. I was almost in one as well very similar to NH where people told me to date this one girl all because she had the hots for me. it didn't matter what I felt, it was all about her. So yeah, apparently I was still the bad guy because I did not feel the same way about her to again leading that "all men are scumbags" philosophy.

I bet you if I were to say that "Naruto has become bitter because he was forced into something he never wanted to be in," you'd probably agreed with me. Naruto was basically beaten up emotionally in Naruto the Last and with that being the case I would be a bitter old man too.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2104 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:57 AM

Double4anime is going off on all the non-shipping issues!? That's...surprising, to say the least. Before he would attack ANYONE who dare criticized Naruto. If you dared say one thing bad about the series (even if you liked it overall) he would go off on you. Either his folks finally got him medicated (trust me, the dude really WAS crazy) or his craziness just did a 180 for whatever reason.

I've noticed the pattern on youtube where it feels like the Naruto of old is being forgotten, but anything involving NH gets over a million views. Given how "well" The Last did in the US, I'm imagining a lot of it is repeat viewership to make these scenes look good.

Still, I think a lot of people are starting to realize the cold hard truth of Boruto: IT'S A REPEAT. It's more or less doing the same thing as the original, and most would rather watch the original series for that. 

#2105 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:35 PM

This is exactly what I can't stand. People say you are either the best friend nice guy or you are the douchebag selfish lover. There is no inbetween. kitten I say. You can be both the best friend who cares and the lover who wants them. It is human nature. One can even work into another to create something more pure than anything on this planet. Of course he isn't anything like the real life "nice guys" because in real life women do not keep on falling in love with a guy who attempts to kill them. Let alone anything Naruto does as a nice guy. They only play nice because they want that good di-attention from the cool guy of the class. This is why it is ridiculous that Sakura keeps putting up the same routine.

I don't want to get too hard into this cause it's kind of controversial. I just hate it whenever the Naruto ending is brought up in the context of RL relationships. That was played out after Analyzer actually tried to say that her father (who was in the military) would have been understanding of her being with someone like Sasuke who tried to kill her if he understood his difficult circumstances.

But I don't really see why you should. If you want to be their lover then you should be clear that you want to be that. There's nothing selfish about it. You can't help how you feel. And that way you won't be miserable when they go out with someone who actually asked them out, and they won't feel bad for you or question your motivations for doing kitten.

In the Lad of Iron Naruto just acted like a stupid prick. It was not good no matter what he wanted or what Sakura wanted.

I beg to differ since I have seen relationships like SS and NH before. I was almost in one as well very similar to NH where people told me to date this one girl all because she had the hots for me. it didn't matter what I felt, it was all about her. So yeah, apparently I was still the bad guy because I did not feel the same way about her to again leading that "all men are scumbags" philosophy.

I guess NH actually could happen. A lot of people settle for a lot of reasons. SS though, I know women want to marry serial killers who are serving life in prison, but never in the case that they tried to kill THEM, and before any romance happened at all. And not when the world's greatest hero was interested in them, lol. That is a hell of a concordance of events.

Edited by DrK, 25 April 2018 - 12:50 PM.

#2106 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:21 PM

Double4anime is going off on all the non-shipping issues!? That's...surprising, to say the least. Before he would attack ANYONE who dare criticized Naruto. If you dared say one thing bad about the series (even if you liked it overall) he would go off on you. Either his folks finally got him medicated (trust me, the dude really WAS crazy) or his craziness just did a 180 for whatever reason.

I've noticed the pattern on youtube where it feels like the Naruto of old is being forgotten, but anything involving NH gets over a million views. Given how "well" The Last did in the US, I'm imagining a lot of it is repeat viewership to make these scenes look good.

Still, I think a lot of people are starting to realize the cold hard truth of Boruto: IT'S A REPEAT. It's more or less doing the same thing as the original, and most would rather watch the original series for that. 

Pretty much. The ideas behind Boruto were never ambitious beyond getting Hinata what she wanted. Even then they thought that was the safest choice. Now this may have still happened even if NS happened, but I do believe the quality of the story and reputation of the franchise would have been maintain. Now it's just milk it till its dry.

Naruto is no longer the sacred cow of the american anime fanbase (there are other better anime that are being dub,) and Boruto has gone on longer enough by this point for it flaws to be showing themselves even to the most die-hard fanatic.

The people that realize that the ending was a last minute change that destroyed the franchise have left. What left are people the don't think, that don't care, people who have accepted it, people that watch it because of bile fascination, and fanatics that wanted nH to happened no matter what. 

#2107 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

Ugh, I don't wanna watch anything from that pro-ending troll, double4anime, but I'm surprised to hear that he momentarily broke out of the NH hivemind to criticize Boruto's Dad. Of course, I doubt he levied a single complaint at Hinatatas.

Also, what's this about Tajuu Kage Bunshin?  Is he using it to help the villagers 24-7 or is that speculation?.

It's also a very interesting video, at least considering he's a pro-Ender. It's basically him arguing about the morals Naruto ended on and is trying to pass to Boruto. That the village is an extension of Naruto's family, but Naruto himself should prioritize being with his actual kin. I mean, that's him rejecting the Will of Fire right there, all while saying Naruto's behavior is the result of him idolizing the position of Hokage and the ninja system.

He also calls him dumb quite a bit.

It honestly reminds me of the NaruHina fans who were upset over The Last. They got the pairing the wanted, but it's not the Naruto and Hinata they wanted to see. Pro-Enders are beginning to hate Boruto's dad. He's not there for his kids. He ignores Hinata. Where's the perfect marriage they always wanted? They're not happy, and since they can't blame their goddess they'll blame her husband instead.

There are problems with what they've turned this series into. Part of me wonders if they wish NaruSaku HAD happened, so they wouldn't have all this stuff showing why NaruHina doesn't work (not to mention, they could call Sakura names over these exact same issues happening).

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2108 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:41 PM

Hey, as long as they UNDERSTAND THAT, that is good enough for me. Understand that we do not resent NaruHina happening so much as much as the circumstances and how negatively and disgustingly their characters and personalities had to play out to even START their romance, and how Naruto had accomplished nothing as Hokage OR as Naruto Uzumaki, except being a pen pusher. Forget pairing preference, Is THAT how fans wanted to see Naruto end after FIFTEEN YEARS of manga publication? Just to make a sequel with a whiny, self-entitled, spoiled brat that hardly anyone can even get behind? Well? And I say forget pairing preference, but still, is that how NaruHina and SasuSaku fans imagined their ideal couples to end up as? One being a neglectful deadbeat and the other is avoiding his own family like plague?

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 May 2018 - 04:03 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2109 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:13 PM

You're completely right. Boruto is bascially a reboot of sorts or at least reboot some of the main plot with some big differences as well. The big difference for me is they replaced the old good characters with new ones that nobody can stand because either they are rip offs or unlikable due to their personalities and attitude. Heck, they even made the enjoyable chaeacters unlikable as well. So far, there is not one thing redeemable about this anime/manga.

Also, them attacking us for not liking it, too bad. We don't have to like it and it is not because of the pairings but them ruining a pretty good series for the rest of us because the plot sucks and it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if every scene there was something contradicting to the content before.

#2110 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 01:54 PM

We don't have to like it

Well, I feel like I have to like it because I just love Naruto as a franchise as well as Kishimoto creations so much. Wait... No, I don't.

#2111 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 02:44 PM

You're completely right. Boruto is bascially a reboot of sorts or at least reboot some of the main plot with some big differences as well. The big difference for me is they replaced the old good characters with new ones that nobody can stand because either they are rip offs or unlikable due to their personalities and attitude. Heck, they even made the enjoyable chaeacters unlikable as well. So far, there is not one thing redeemable about this anime/manga.

Also, them attacking us for not liking it, too bad. We don't have to like it and it is not because of the pairings but them ruining a pretty good series for the rest of us because the plot sucks and it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't be surprised if every scene there was something contradicting to the content before.

Funny thing is despite me hating SS, I think Sarada is the only decent part of Boruto. She would also be WAY more interesting if she was Karin's daughter and therefore an Uzumaki. So you have that inner clashing.

#2112 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 05:30 PM

Funny thing is despite me hating SS, I think Sarada is the only decent part of Boruto. She would also be WAY more interesting if she was Karin's daughter and therefore an Uzumaki. So you have that inner clashing.

It's an absolute joke. Sarada is introduced by having her follow Boruto around, she's a dark hair girl wearing Karin's glasses. She adjusts her glasses as a way of emoting suspicion just like Karin does. Kishimoto could have made it less obvious that he ruined his story at the last minute.

Edited by DrK, 26 April 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#2113 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:50 PM

Obviously they didn't have the time to change anything because that crap ending was so last minute. So, they decided to go with the current design and hopefully people wouldn't notice or thought we were too stupid to notice the resemblance.

#2114 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:07 AM

A couple of posts back said something that bothers me recently and I want to comment on that.

Whoever said that Hinata got to be with Naruto instead of Sakura was the reason because the Hyuga was hyped, I find that statement a bunch of BS. Why? If that was the case, the Hyuga should had been relevant with the Uchiha, Uzumaki, Senju, etc since the whole plot line leading to the 4th War. Also the case that Neji WOULDN'T be killed off so both his and Hinata's development (on what's left of it) will have proper closure. As I said before, Hisashi should had been killed off instead of Neji.

I believe people said this statement for a sort of justification of Hinata's status and "popularity". AKA some people want her relevant to the audience, both casual and hardcore, but knowing damn well that one side was louder than the other. Now one thing I agree about Sakura's reason but that was Masashi's fault on putting more than enough of plates full of Sasuke and the Uchiha's development INSTEAD of balancing it with Naruto along with Sakura and Kakashi.

That statement come from nh fan who i see in the internet. I think they said something like that because clan>no clan, which is not true because what important in Naruto world is how big your chakra and how powerful your Jutsu.

Clan only give you early advantage compare to non clan, but as story Goes clan tend to not improve outside of their clan gimmick. Even the like of uchiha like Sasuke and Itachi need other non uchiha Jutsu to be powerful/useful.

This is what i think Hinata/nh/anti sakura doesn't see/think/care because they stuck in the chunin Exam.

I mean this is the same guy who said rock Lee Will never beat Neji.

Hyuga is irrelevant even after Hinata maried Naruto because burito doesn't inherit byakugan. And his sister is also irrelevant. Ootsuki is the Quincy of Naruto world. Hyuga is dead with Neji.

#2115 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 12:03 PM

I guess it is good that these people are finally seeing the light, but I wonder if it is a "too little too late" kind of thing. Plus, they would never say that it was all because of Hinata and how he was forced to be with her. "We can;t diminish NH as a pairing in any way, but we can diminish Naruto as a bad husband and father."

Although, I have to wonder what does it mean that even the radical NH fans are starting to wake up from the nightmare that is the Naruto fandom. How bad has Boruto gotten where even the radical fans can no longer make excuses for him or Sasuke or anything else of that matter?

Forgive me, but this is one thing I never got. In what way is Salad more interesting or is she decent? I just see the same drama ver and over again with the only change being how short Salad's outfit gets or how slutty she looks from time to time. She seems like a petty child trying to rebel against her parents only to come off as a brat herself.

Maybe I am just not seeing it or maybe I just know that eventually they are just going to ruin her like they ruined every other female...if they havent done it already.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 April 2018 - 05:20 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2116 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:55 AM

Forgive me, but this is one thing I never got. In what way is Salad more interesting or is she decent? I just see the same drama ver and over again with the only change being how short Salad's outfit gets or how slutty she looks from time to time. She seems like a petty child trying to rebel against her parents only to come off as a brat herself.
Maybe I am just not seeing it or maybe I just know that eventually they are just going to ruin her like they ruined every other female...if they havent done it already.

To some people, it might be more of picking the lesser of two evils to tolerate. Id damn sure prefer Sarada over Boruto anyday, anytime. But Saradas an interesting character because, not only is she not annoying unlike the latter, but shes a collected individual. Thats why I enjoy her. I dont think shes a brat, because unlike Boruto who has it much better yet still complains, Sarada rarer than rarely sees her dad, and had a crisis of whether or not Sakura was her real mother. If I did think she was, those factors alone would have me let it slide.

Edited by winter-serenade, 28 April 2018 - 12:55 AM.

#2117 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 01:44 AM

Episode 52 "Sasuke's Shadow"

After their opponents escape the brief scuffle, Konohamaru explains that the White Zetsu are creatures created by Kaguya Otsutuski, the originator of all ninjas who was defeated fifteen years ago in the Fourth Great Ninja War with the White Zetsu assumed to have died out. Sarada convinces Konohamaru to keep fighting the White Zetsu as the Team 7 defeats a White Zetsu. The team later learn that Sasuke has been in the area and using his Amaterasu to incinerate the remaining White Zetsu. Konohamaru reveals to his students that Sasuke is on a secret mission to investigate the Otsutuski clan but has to keep it a secret to the ninja world. Shortly afterwards, Team 7 leave the area. In Kaguya's ice dimension, Sasuke is seen confronting two figures of the main Otsutuski Clan: Kinshiki and his master Momoshiki.

Episode 53 "Himawari's Birthday"

Toneri's body is frozen by a member from the main Otsutuski clan who called him a traitor for having done something to Boruto's eyes. Meanwhile, Boruto feels powerless for not being able to defeat the White Zetsu on his own in contrast to his teammates as well as other ninja teams seeking to participate in Chunnin Exams. Sarada convinces Boruto to participate in them in order to show off the Hokage how much he grew across his missions. As this happens, the Uzumaki family celebrates Himawari's birthday with Boruto furious to find out that Naruto used a Shadow Clone instead of being directly present for the celebration. Sasuke then returns to Konohagakure seeking to talk to Naruto.

Episode 54 "Sasuke and Boruto"

Sasuke informs Naruto and Shikamaru about his encounter with Kinshiki in Kaguya's dimension and his escape with a scroll about Kaguya that needs to be deciphered. As Sasuke leaves, he is confronted by Boruto, who is amazed by Sasuke's skills and requests him to be his teacher. Sasuke agrees, but with the condition that he must first learn the Rasengan, a jutsu created by Boruto's grandfather, Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze. As Sasuke returns to his family, Boruto goes to Konohamaru to learn the Rasengan. After days of training, Boruto creates a miniature version of the Rasengan but requests Katasuke to use his invention to replicate the normal technique. Although Sasuke realizes Boruto is using technology, he accepts Boruto as his student.

Episode 55 "The Scientific Ninja Tool"

Sasuke starts training Boruto while telling him of his father's past following a discussion he had with Konohamaru about the issues between them. Iwabe, Sumire and the others also decide to take the Chunin Exam and turn in their applications. The Fifth Kazekage Gaara arrives from the Hidden Sand with two of his village's gennin who aim to take the exams while Boruto decides to cheat through it with Katasuke. Meanwhile, after Urashiki Otsutsuki reports his findings of the planet that Kaguya settled on, Momoshiki begins targeting the Tailed Beasts with the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki Killer Bee attacked by the Otsutsuki Clansmen.

Episode 56 "Rivals, Gather!"

From https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

The farce continue ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2118 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 02:59 AM

So they are trying to extend a movie they did...three years ago? Into a half a year -at least- arc.

#2119 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:02 AM

WAY. PAST. DESPERATION. Just like I said :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2120 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:04 AM

WAY. PAST. DESPERATION. Just like I said :yes:

As I keep saying: This series is on life support and likely to be cancelled by the end of this year.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users