• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSakuNoAi

NaruSakuNoAi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are Anime/Manga, Reading, Writing , Drawing Music and lots of more things^^

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

Hey there, i just finished an E.M.O ish piccie of Team seven and i'd like to know what you think?? I know Sakura looks weird XD no need pointing that out hahaha, but i love this pic nonetheless. Should i try and draw more E.M.O team 7 individual and group pics???

Pat6tern background belongs to www.obsidiandawn.com, a FREE ps 7+ patterns and brushes site! Go there this gurl made some amazing stuff!!
My Deviantart Page<---My DA Gallery, loads of shounenai in there so be warned, few HET pairings too, I'm currently obsessing NaruSasu and NaruSaku^^

#2 M1abrams

M1abrams

The Colonel

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Airsoft, what else is there in life...oh yeah....RAMEN!!!!

Posted 30 December 2006 - 03:53 PM

Well you can draw I'll give you that, however, the look doesnt really work for Naruto. I can see Sakura like that...I dont know how...but I can. And as far as Sasuke goes, well, I kinda think of him as a super Emo anyways laugh.gif

The picture is good, I think you have a great style. But the entire Emo image doesnt sit well with Naruto, he's just not the type. Sakura isnt either, however if by some odd chance her depression catches up with her I could see her dressing like that.

Image by Andorea-chan, the greatest artist I know!

#3 NaruSakuNoAi

NaruSakuNoAi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are Anime/Manga, Reading, Writing , Drawing Music and lots of more things^^

Posted 30 December 2006 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (M1abrams @ Dec 30 2006, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well you can draw I'll give you that, however, the look doesnt really work for Naruto. I can see Sakura like that...I dont know how...but I can. And as far as Sasuke goes, well, I kinda think of him as a super Emo anyways laugh.gif

The picture is good, I think you have a great style. But the entire Emo image doesnt sit well with Naruto, he's just not the type. Sakura isnt either, however if by some odd chance her depression catches up with her I could see her dressing like that.

XD thanks for your comment^^ Yeah it was a challenge to draw Naruto and sakura emo-ish but i pulled it off sorta, XD as for Sauke i agree with you totally, he is like the EMO king!! Thanks for mentioning i have a great style love.gif after all these drawing years im still not where i want to be drawing like but im getting there, my style changes loads so i don't really have opne particular though round faces is always present..............i cant draw mature faces for the life of me XD

Thanks so much again. Maybe i'll just keep on drawing EMO sasuke! XD
My Deviantart Page<---My DA Gallery, loads of shounenai in there so be warned, few HET pairings too, I'm currently obsessing NaruSasu and NaruSaku^^

#4 Dark Fire

Dark Fire

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 08:44 PM

looks pretty cool, i like it.

#5 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:28 PM

it looks great i like it.

2z3z1wm.gif

#6 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 30 December 2006 - 09:30 PM

create a sasuke E.M.O picture for me wold ya? Naruto and Sakura don't look to good, Sakura is belivable but Naruto: No way!

#7 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 30 December 2006 - 11:33 PM

Do one on the H&E RPG teams cough14cough. PLEASE!!!! I'll give you a cookie!

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

#8 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:51 AM

Hey It's PReally Good... I Think you shoud post it on Deviantart.!
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#9 NaruSakuNoAi

NaruSakuNoAi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Pite @ Dec 31 2006, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey It's PReally Good... I Think you shoud post it on Deviantart.!

XD it is O_O lol here is my url http://crazyjen.deviantart.com

QUOTE (narusakulover2468 @ Dec 31 2006, 12:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do one on the H&E RPG teams cough14cough. PLEASE!!!! I'll give you a cookie!

Of the what?? O_O link me there then please and maybe i'll do you one!

QUOTE (Demonic_Wonder @ Dec 30 2006, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
create a sasuke E.M.O picture for me wold ya? Naruto and Sakura don't look to good, Sakura is belivable but Naruto: No way!

XD im working on sever5al Sauke EMO piccies cuz the dude is just screaming EEEMMMOOOO, i'll dedicate one to you!

#10 narusakulover2468

narusakulover2468

Shikamaru is smexy man beast!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts
  • Interests:Band<br />Clarinets<br />Friends<br />Reading<br />Drawing<br />Missing my Best friend<br />Zero BD

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:55 PM

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=3502

Look for Team 14 and I swear you will live in cookies!

deviantART- narusakulover2468
Gaia- NejiHinaLover12
My Harem- Shikamaru Nara (Naruto) l Kōki Kariya (The World Ends With You) l Karou and Hikaru (Ouran Host Club) l Edward Elric (F.M.A) l Kyo Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Hiro-chan Sohma (Fruit Basket) l Sohma Kisa (Fruit Basket) l Oliver Riggs (Amazing Agent Luna) l Kai (Blood+) l Kakeru Manabe (Fruits Basket)l Romeo (RomeoxJuliet) l Juliet (RomeoxJuliet) l Tybalt (RomeoxJuliet) l Ed (Cowboy Bebop)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users