• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kevbadguy23

kevbadguy23

[†] Cereal Killer [†]

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Sleeping, Browsing, Sleeping and More Sleep.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:45 AM

Based on Power rankings would you Say Naruto one of the Strongest Shounen Character? I personally see him the second Strongest to Goku of DBZ. I'd say if all shounen manga characters clash the only character or world that can beat him is Goku or DBZ all of the would be wiped out. Ichigo , Luffy and Natsu are strong but Naruto is just overwhelming imo.

40ebbb42-2098-496a-af99-0c3d4228c008_zps

#2 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:57 AM

Based on Power rankings would you Say Naruto one of the Strongest Shounen Character? I personally see him the second Strongest to Goku of DBZ. I'd say if all shounen manga characters clash the only character or world that can beat him is Goku or DBZ all of the would be wiped out. Ichigo , Luffy and Natsu are strong but Naruto is just overwhelming imo.

Just a note, this should probably be moved to the Otaku Square section.

That being said, I would say not necessarily. Naruto is strong now, no doubt about it, but I think other characters could put up a fight. I think Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho could be successful against Naruto.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#3 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

Oh my god... This reminds me of when I used to write about Naruto power levels xD

I think at this point, yeah he is one of the strongest in the anime he's in. Dangerously along with Sasuke.

But compared to different animes, definitely no. He's still not that strong. 

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#4 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:03 AM

Well if we're including One Piece then I'll just throw in this guy.

3944149-4815685757-22031.png

Admiral Kizaru can kick at the speed of light. If you measured how much power that is then you would realize that nothing Naruto could ever dream of would even come close to it.

He's also, you know, made of light. That means none of Naruto's attacks would work on him.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#5 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

He's strong, but not even close to the Saiyans.  If you're comparing him to DBZ characters, he can probably take on Piccolo, but he's not as freakishly durable as those DBZ guys in general....

He's got protective cloaks and the like, but Naruto humans are a bit more durable than humans and that's it. Naruto Shinobis are all Glass Cannons compared to other anime characters.

Also should be in Otaku or Naruto general sections.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users