227 replies to this topic

#1 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:06 AM

So I decided to write a blog. The topic will be random from my favorite books to what happened in my life that day. I don't know....I thought it might be interesting to look back on what I wrote. (To the mods, I know I made a thread before. If I'm not allowed to make two threads, could you please delete my previous one?)

Okay anyways back to blog....

I find something a bit unnerving at my work. The boss and my colleagues call me "Lord" at work. When I walk, my boss will say, "Open the corridor for The Lord is walking!" Or when we eat out my colleagues will say, "Bring the meat! The Lord loves his steak juicy and hot!"

This started after my first month at work. I really didn't know why I'm being called like this. (I know my boss and colleagues love joking and they mean no harm)

Since I wanted to know why, I asked my boss as to why my nickname came to be, and he relayed me a few episodes in the past.

Episode 1
Boss: I can't believe that delivery company! They withdrew money from my bank account without me knowing!
Colleague: Thats terrible!
Colleague2: You should use somewhere else!
Boss: What do you think ramenanmitsu?
Me: Nothing.
Boss: Huh?
Me: You're the one who's going to lose money right? Not me. So why would I think anything about it?
Boss: Yeah.....you are right.

Episode 2
Boss: Damn! I got bitten by a mosquito!
Me: Hm.
Boss: You might get bitten as well!
Me: WHAT!! How come you didn't kill it!? Give me the spray! I do not want to get bitten by Mosquitos. You don't know what disease they may be carrying!

And some few other episodes...

Anyways after I heard it, all I thought was, "that's it!?"

Come on, caring about your own well being over others is natural human behavior. No one in the world would people care about their boss more than themselves. I am being called a "Lord" for showing natural human behavior.

I think the people in my workplace are really weird. But they're okay I guess.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 28 September 2014 - 07:07 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#2 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:09 AM

Lol. I like your stories ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#3 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:11 AM

Lol. I like your stories ^^

Why, thank you.

#4 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

Its been a while since i have laughed at something so hard!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#5 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:26 PM

Not really that weird sounds more like they think your lack of sympathy is due to a superiority complex.

eh10ut.jpg

#6 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:57 PM

Its been a while since i have laughed at something so hard!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Good to know that you enjoyed my snippet of everyday life.

Not really that weird sounds more like they think your lack of sympathy is due to a superiority complex.

Superiority complex? No way. I'm a very modest person. Scratch that, I pretend like a very modest person.

#7 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

Hahahaha! I like you!!

You are just a lot more sincere than other people who forces themselves to care about other's situations. And, in another hand, you don't sympathize with people... That makes you look a bit self-centered to others.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#8 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Self-centered.......................that's true.

But then again,who isn't? I think the difference between me and the others are that the others put an effort to hide it, whereas I don't think there is any problem with being unsympathetic and self-centered so I don't.

#9 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 28 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

But then again,who isn't? I think the difference between me and the others are that the others put an effort to hide it, whereas I don't think there is any problem with being unsympathetic and self-centered so I don't.

Lol I know right? I'm totally self-centered. Except when I'm not :P

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#10 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

That's a pretty cynical outlook  :confused:

eh10ut.jpg

#11 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:34 PM

No, no, baby, listen to me. Come here.

I mean, it's true, and that's what i've been thinking about everyone, tbh (?) But the last months I "kinda" changed my mind. 

Or maybe you are just not being precise? Anyway, there are people that actually care for others, you know xD. They are not only forcing themselves to care more.

Here is where you are different: You are practical.

Socialization is necessary for humans, do you like it or not (at least you want to become buddhist?? and live in the mountains???) We need to socialize to survive. But you have decided to do just the estimated amount. Then, there are people that actually care about what others think about them. That's why they force themselves. They need people. They need attention.

For another side, there are people that doesn't force themselves to do this, nor either they are necessarily interested to recive a recognition or reward. They just like people.

You are different than the most, just that. 

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#12 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:58 PM

I don't see any problem with being unsympathetic and self-centered,i personally prefer it to an extent.But the bolded,yes many are self centered but if ur saying all others are putting an effort to hide it and there isn't anyone who's self centered then i'm afraid that's not right.

Edited by Advaith, 28 September 2014 - 11:00 PM.

#13 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:14 AM

No, no, baby, listen to me. Come here.
I mean, it's true, and that's what i've been thinking about everyone, tbh (?) But the last months I "kinda" changed my mind. 
Or maybe you are just not being precise? Anyway, there are people that actually care for others, you know xD. They are not only forcing themselves to care more.
Here is where you are different: You are practical.
Socialization is necessary for humans, do you like it or not (at least you want to become buddhist?? and live in the mountains???) We need to socialize to survive. But you have decided to do just the estimated amount. Then, there are people that actually care about what others think about them. That's why they force themselves. They need people. They need attention.
For another side, there are people that doesn't force themselves to do this, nor either they are necessarily interested to recive a recognition or reward. They just like people.
You are different than the most, just that. 

Or there are people who have it in their nature to care for other people whether they know them or not. They don't need attention. It doesn't matter for them whether they know the other person or not or whether they get appreciation or not or whether they get attention or not. They care for other people because it is rooted in them, irrespective of the fact whether the other person cares for them or not....BUT upto a certain limit.

Edited by narusaku256, 29 September 2014 - 05:19 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#14 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:11 AM

Ramen, I already sended you the post of my site. I've posted the LAP. I hope you read it!

Or there are people who have it in their nature to care for other people whether they know them or not. They don't need attention. It doesn't matter for them whether they know the other person or not or whether they get appreciation or not or whether they get attention or not. They care for other people because it is rooted in them, irrespective of the fact whether the other person cares for them or not....BUT upto a certain limit.

Uhm...that's what I said...in the last part...

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#15 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

Ramen, I already sended you the post of my site. I've posted the LAP. I hope you read it!

Uhm...that's what I said...in the last part...

Oh! My bad XD

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#16 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:15 AM

Well this made my day better

eh10ut.jpg

#17 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

Hey, you've got a blog now. How are you doing, Ramen? :happy:

P.S. That first post was really funny. :lol:

#18 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

I've returned just to see the ending!

Oh btw, I am probably the only user here who doesn't believe about the NH/SS kids. I don't know evil so it's hard for me to believe everything she says and take her posts at face value. Until, I have the manga chapter I'm still in the belief that NS is endgame, whether I like this pairing or not. If anyone is tired of all the bashing and negativity in the spoiler thread, feel free to come here and write anything :) I'll try to reply as much as I can so speak up!

If you only have negative things to say, then, gtfo!

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 03:56 PM.

#19 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

I've returned just to see the ending!

Oh btw, I am probably the only user here who doesn't believe about the NH/SS kids. I don't know evil so it's hard for me to believe everything she says and take her posts at face value. Until, I have the manga chapter I'm still in the belief that NS is endgame, whether I like this pairing or not. If anyone is tired of all the bashing and negativity in the spoiler thread, feel free to come here and write anything :)

If you only have negative things to say, then, gtfo!

No your not the only one.
I'm with you.
One because those are digitally colored chapters.
Two it's too early for a release even a spoiler
Three it's released by some troll person on NF that no one gives a kitten about,
Four it just doesn't make any sense.
Five: the adult characters seen off.
6: I live in japan and my host families kids are crazy fans and they haven't heard a word from the j forums they watch. If this came out 15 hours from now maybe I would believe the troll. But as of now. Nooo way. Too convienet and too dumb. Focused too much on other characters.

I still hold faith till tomorow

Y7kvBpU.gif

#20 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:35 PM

Have you seen the spoilers?
Idk, I just feel so weird about this..

Yeah, I did. And the spoilers didn't convince me even a bit.

No your not the only one.
I'm with you.
One because those are digitally colored chapters.
Two it's too early for a release even a spoiler
Three it's released by some troll person on NF that no one gives a kitten about,
Four it just doesn't make any sense.
Five: the adult characters seen off.
6: I live in japan and my host families kids are crazy fans and they haven't heard a word from the j forums they watch. If this came out 15 hours from now maybe I would believe the troll. But as of now. Nooo way. Too convienet and too dumb. Focused too much on other characters.
I still hold faith till tomorow

Good to know I wasn't the only one! It's hard to write in the spoiler thread isn't it? It will be us against the world lol.

I agree on all your thoughts.

Naruto's kids having whiskers seem like an imagination or fan art to me. It was said in the databook that Naruto got those whiskers because he was in the womb with Kyuubi chakra surrounding him. Last I checked, Hinata wasn't a jinchuuriki.
Even if those spoilers are true, for all we know, Kishi might be showing us the continuation of what happened in the Tsukuyomi world.

And Sasuke flicking Sakura's forehead...anyone with a decent copy and paste skills can make that picture using Itachi and Sasuke's previous scene.

Until we see the real manga, we know nothing.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 03:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users