1746 replies to this topic

#61 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

CHAPTERS OUT CHAPTERS OUT CHAPTERSS OUUUUT!!!

so...who didn't breathe until Naruto mentions about "the girl" part!???

TELL ME!!!!

hohohoho

i'm getting all fluffy..

I am now convinced that Kishimoto will end SS first before NaruSaku to happen..

Nardo isn't confident about his girl since the Sauce is back.

well it still made me happy that Naruto chose to think about Sakura when he was saying the part of the "girlfriend"

i mean he wouldn't say its not going well with Hinata since they could easily get it on if he wanted to since she obviously like Nardo.

But here,, our dear hero chose to say that he found the "great girl" but is not just confident with what's gonna happen..

well GO CONFESS Naruto!

i just hope he wouldn't chicken out just because Sasuke is there and would choose to keep his feelings

Edited by dejavu, 04 September 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#62 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

Spoiler

I cannot for the life of me understand how they can make statements like Sakura is not like Kushina when we have many key moments especially Kushina's husband of all people saying Sakura reminds him of Kushina.

I am sure if anybody knows about Kushina and her personality it's her husband.

#63 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

because Sakura was standing right there when he said it.

That is another good point.

hmm...

I thought the exact same thing when reading the chapter... :facepalm:

Another funny thing I noticed is that this chapter had all of the SS 'moments' from 685 are in here, too..with other characters, of course. I mean that Sakura caught Kakashi when he fell like Sasuke caught Sakura when she fell. Yet I don't think we'll be seeing anyone proclaiming KakaSaku canon. Also, there was HashiMada 'eye sex' as the SS fans call it. :lulz:

Edited by narusakuotp, 04 September 2014 - 11:38 AM.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#64 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

So much for Sasuke's involvement in Madara's redemption. What was even the point of that conversation and Hashirama's reminiscence of Izuna if nothing was going to come from it? Madara's redemption and death is probably the most half-assed effort I've seen in the manga yet. And it's pathetic too since he's been one of the most heavily foreshadowed characters in the series. Even Obito received an entire chapter's worth of debate about philosophy and recollection. Kishi has really disappointed this chapter. 

Of course, Kakashi and Naruto would receive the greater part of the spotlight. Naruto and Minato's final interaction did tug at some of my heartstrings, admittedly. The way it was handled emphasised the life lessons that his parents gave him instead of some tearjerking embrace. I can appreciate Naruto's dimwittedness here since it helped make the dialogue more concise, yet impactful. Kakashi loses his Sharingan after all. Wow... So where does that put him now? Somewhere above Asuma, but weaker than nearly all of the Akatsuki? 

Things really are coming to an end - at the expense of the manga's once meticulous handling of character resolution. This whole arc has been spiraling downhill for awhile now, but the decline in quality has been so explicit with these recent chapters.

#65 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Naruto's 'anyway not everything is going just the way mom told me, but I'm trying my best' is just emphasizing Naruto's character. He won't give up even if it gets hard and not everything wents automatically the way he'd wish- It's some kind of headline to his overall life, not just the girlfriend matter.

But seriously, we're so canon right now. Now I'm 100000% sure.

Ackermann'd

#66 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

And thank goodness Obito is finally gone. No more wasted panels from the afterlife.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#67 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

The crack shipper in my heart is telling me yes, but the realist inside of me is telling me no. I'm torn.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#68 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

NH fans will be like" Naruto hesitated that means Sakura is not the girl told you NS fans". Oh well at this point in the manga it will be better to let them continue to dream.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#69 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

I got to say, if the kages part are done, what to tackle next for 9 chapters? Not saying he should slow down the pace, but it's a new volume. Is IT deactivated yet?

#70 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:34 AM

I was also peeved at the sage thanking Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke specifically, when it was Sakura, who kept Kaguya from escaping and saved Sasuke.

I already gave up on Kishi to be disappointed by that.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 04 September 2014 - 11:34 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#71 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

lol the queen is stronger than Kakashi. All is right in the world.  :thumb:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#72 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

Honestly had a feeling this chapter would has some pairing hints in it.. what's gonna be in the next chapter? That'll be even better, since we still have team 7 there and Sasuke looking suspicious af. More NS moments? Probably! What if NS really does get resolved before the movie starts? Wow.. Actually thought it couldn't happen but Kaguya ended so quickly... plus especially with everything being so calm right now (Cue in Sasuke). By the way why did he run over to Madara? To talk to him? The faces he made weren't just blank expressions.

He was going to kill Madara, but Hagoromo told him that he's already doomed to die eventually, so instead, watch the previous predecessors that have failed to meet expectations from Hagoromo having their last words.

#73 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

it seemed like Naruto stuttered in his words.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#74 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:39 AM

NH fans will be like" Naruto hesitated that means Sakura is not the girl told you NS fans". Oh well at this point in the manga it will be better to let them continue to dream.

If you go on tumblr, you see that is exactly what they're saying. 

I guess NS fans can add seers under their belts. ;)

#75 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Well I read the chapter.

I'm very surprised that nobody has done anything for Kakashi to keep the sharingans .

It will be interesting to see what he will become after that.

Everything seems to be wrapping up, I can't help thinking the manga might end sooner than what I expected. I hope there will be a real arc after that. Really.

I'm very surprised also that nobody regrew Minato's arms. It's sad he wasn't able to touch his son...

He almost broke up when he was facing Naruto it touched me.

Naruto has done his best to not cry, he tried to be all smiley and happy. It's so like him, he's always like that, trying to be all tough. He saw his dad was about to cry, and he choose to be strong in front of him. But in the end, he ended up crying. Poor Naruto. I thought about RtN.

What he said about "the girl" didn't made me think of Hinata. IMO Naruto is saying that because he still believes that Sakura loves Sasuke. That's why he said "I'm trying my best". He's trying his best to do as his mother said, and he's trying his best with Sakura.

So... this really was a talking chapter, as I expected. But I thought maybe Hagoromo would want to take back the Bijuus and now we can say that something like that will not happen. Hagoromo is happy that Naruto is here. So maybe Naruto will take all the Bijuus in him, ore maybe the Bijuus will stay in the villages to help humans because of Naruto.
I hope next chapter we will see Minato and Kushina reunion. That would be so beautiful.

Edited by Otaru, 04 September 2014 - 11:48 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#76 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:40 AM

Can't wait for next chapter! :)

Want to see Sakura comforting Naruto, even though he'll probably have the same reaction as in rtn.

BUUT yeah maybe next chapter I'll get to see my queen Hinata-sama again *so happy* with those precious words 'Naruto-kun' :boogie: That'd be GREAT

Ackermann'd

#77 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

I don't get it.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#78 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:41 AM

Oh my god that was a great chapter, it's narutos birthday and just god this was a great emotional chapter.

Naruto did understand everything he was told by Kushina and it was said directly either way.

The farewell to minato was a heartfelt one, and it's finally narutos birthday. This was a nice one.

But the sole fact naruto said there was a girl as great as Kushina was but didn't continue you all know what this means? Naruto was intent on it and with minato gone, he never even spoke to hinata, this means he never will.

If anything while some nh fans will try to say naruto stuttered in not meaning sakura or not being sure of one yet, it's simple, he didn't want to speak about it right there, but god I feel this will be the start of a heart attack for the nh fandom, seriously it was foreshadowed again, this is the third time. Sakura has been the only girl compared in anyway during this time and to repeat it, this is just too much, parallelism is very much activte in this story for a few plot elements and this one was just god, at this rate with still not much else on hinata who do people honestly think this stuff is leaning on mostly?

Now I am getting suspective that we will get a final pairing, Kishi wouldn't throw this in and again after 4 years, bring this back a 3rd time to say what happens. Well there's going to be an event, there's going to be something in the end at this point. It may just be sakura at this point.

Just oh god this is great, now I wonder if anything will happen in the next few chapters.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#79 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

"IM BETTING MY OWN LIFE THAT NARUTO IS TALKING ABOUT HINATA! I JUST KNOW IT!

Brace your shippers heart, NH is coming next chapter."

Edited by luffyq1, 04 September 2014 - 11:42 AM.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#80 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:42 AM

Well I read the chapter.

I'm very surprised that nobody has done anything for Kakashi to keep the sharingans .

It will be interesting to see what he will become after that.

Everything seems to be wrapping up, I can't help thinking the manga might end sooner than what I expected. I hope there will be a real arc after that. Really.

I'm very surprised also that nobody regrew Minato's arms. It's sad he wasn't able to touch his son...

He almost broke up when he was facing Naruto it touched me.

Naruto has done his best to not cry, he tried to be all smiley and happy. It's so like him, he's always like that, trying to be all though. But in the end, he ended up crying.

What he said about "the girl" didn't made me think of Hinata. IMO Naruto is saying that because he still believes that Sakura loves Sasuke. That's why he said "I'm trying my best". He's trying his best to do as his mother said, and he's trying his best with Sakura.

So... this really was a talking chapter, as I expected. But I thought maybe Hagoromo would want to take back the Bijuus and now we can say that something like that will not happen. Hagoromo is happy that Naruto is here. So maybe Naruto will take all the Bijuus in him, ore maybe the Bijuus will stay in the villages to help humans because of Naruto.
I hope next chapter we will see Minato and Kushina reunion. That would be so beautiful.

That's exactly how I took it too. That's a foreshadowing for future events like the confession for example or anything else. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users