#181 spring'scherryblossoms

spring'scherryblossoms

frequent lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku♥

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

*joins in* Hmmm... I think its too early to try and predict how Naruto ends... so let's just sit back relax and watch the nest chapter unfold. 8D
here's to hoping that the next chapter will be out tonight... or tomorrow. biggrin.gif

#182 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (OblivionXP @ Nov 9 2010, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man i also can't wait for the next chapter. Wait a minute, am i the only one who still wants to know what type of power itachi gave naruto. Well maybe Kishi will show us in this war. Side note- I miss the rest of team Taka shamefulcry0js.gif

Can't say I miss team Taka much, except Karin, she amuses me. But I think knowledge of what power Itachi gave Naruto is potentially more important now than it was when he got the power, initially most thougtht it would be to help Naruto fight against Sasuke, but now with Madara's revelation about being the Sage, it could have an even bigger impact and possabiy lead to Naruto being the fourth Sage of the Six Path.

Now a complete random thought, but if Naruto was given the Sharingan, same way as Kakashi was given one, would be have the same drawbacks as Kakashi, or would his body be able to handle the power because technically he also has the DNA of the original Doujutsu holder? Or would it completely change because Naruto own chakra and the Kyuubi Chakra Yang, where I beleive the power of the Sharingan is more Ying Chakra? or is it the other way around?

iAnby7W.gif

#183 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:13 AM

I'm not to sure of Itachi giving Naruto the sharingan but i do believe with Itachi's Uchiha DNA/chakra inside Naruto it could possibly manifest the rinnegan. I think that would be a big shocker to Madara, showing how smart Itachi was again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users