155 replies to this topic

#141 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 06:51 PM

Rocci also said that Japan doesn't take it seriously in another post. I don't really think Rocci understand what she is saying. How can you say that Japan doesn't care, it is not in the top ten, and such, but still say "It is still a very popular series."

It doesn't make sense.

Like I said, Bleach was popular too, but that didn't stop them from cancelling it.

Yes Boruto the anime and the mange are doing "average" right now, but that's not what the companies want or were promised by SP. They were promised that if they went with nH that it would be return to Naruto in it's prime level of success. Instead it basically killed the series and now they are dealing with the shattered remains. SP wants to keep going probably both out of pride and the fact that this is still their biggest product. But I doubt Shueisha and TV Tokyo feel the same way if this franchise isn't giving them the money they want.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 May 2017 - 07:11 PM.

#142 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

Yes Boruto the anime and the mange are doing "average" right now, but that's not what the companies want or were promised by SP. They were promised that if they went with nH that it would be return to Naruto in it's prime level of success. Instead it basically killed the series and now they are dealing with the shattered remains. SP wants to keep going probably both out of pride and the fact that this is still their biggest product. But I doubt Shueisha and TV Tokyo feel the same way if this franchise isn't giving them the money they want.

That's what I don't get it. Anime series were cancelled over less.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#143 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:07 PM

Probably because there is still desperation to cash grab from Burrito, others didn't have that expectation, even though they are FAR SUPERIOR works. As we've already discussed, it's not an a shows quality that keeps it afloat, It's the money which is especially true for anime. Burrito isn't making money, that is true, but you notice that ANYTHING done with it is a desperation move at this point in the HOPES of it making money someday 

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 May 2017 - 11:08 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#144 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:47 AM

Probably because there is still desperation to cash grab from Burrito, others didn't have that expectation, even though they are FAR SUPERIOR works. As we've already discussed, it's not an a shows quality that keeps it afloat, It's the money which is especially true for anime. Burrito isn't making money, that is true, but you notice that ANYTHING done with it is a desperation move at this point in the HOPES of it making money someday 

And that hope is the international fanbase that they keep reaching for.

#145 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:50 AM

I think if SP had something like AOT or anything really popular they wouldn't have invested in Boruto

Bleach got dropped, Naruto ended, their two big franchises

Whoever makes decisions in SP doesn't know how to make business deals or invest in new things 😒

ナルサク

#146 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 09:23 AM

It still makes no sense to me. I mean, I get what people are saying. I get the ideas or whatever, but...

Why?

Why is it in today's society that people are more inclined to buy trash rather than good quality products? Why in today's society that companies would rather continue to make garbage rather than good quality stuff? Why in God's name do we call ourselves a "superior and highly intelligent species" when all we do is buy the worst crap and make the dumbest mistakes?

Why do we choose to listen to the bad advice and ignore the good? Why is it that people rather think with insanity, than logic? It drives me insane how this stuff keeps happening over and over again. Companies make two products: One that most hate and few like and one that most like and few hate. And nine times out of ten, they decide that making the horrible product is "far more productive" than making the good product...EVEN IF....the good product is better, cheaper to make, and all around far more popular than you can ever imagine.

What makes these CEOs or heads of these companies wake up in the morning and say "Alright, we have this thing that is really popular and everyone likes it and is cheapo for us to produce and makes us lots of money....well, screw that because we are gonna abandon that and make this crappy bull crap instead."

Some people say it is for money. Some people say it is for other reasons, but when looking at everything....continuing to do what they are doing is not making them more money...in fact, Naruto and Boruto is actually going DOWN in sales, rather than up and instead of saying "Hey, maybe this is just not working." These companies never seem to learn and they keep doing it it over and over again.

And I am sorry, but "popularity" and "money making" doesn't seems to matter to them because they keep doing things that make them lose money and then turn around saying: "What happened? Why aren't things working?"

Are these people blind, deaf, and dumb? I mean it, how dumb have you got to be? How many times do you have to burn your hand before realizing that "fire is hot?" How many times do you have to keep drinking rat poison to know that it kills?

There is no excuse for this outrageous low-intelligence.

Examples:
I am watching a car company. The car company says "Hey, we made this amazing car that is light, durable, good looking, fast, and everyone wants to buy one." You'd think they would mass produce it or make a large quantity of said car to make some nice coin or profits, but instead they only make ONE. ONE BLOODY CAR. However, they have this other car that sucks, no one wants it, it constantly breaks down, and it's production cost is horrible. It is a safety hazard on wheels. "Let's make tens of thousands of this car," says the CEO, "this sure will raise our stock prices." Meanwhile, the stock plummets in a record breaking lose that they have to be bailed out by the government. 

Go to the airport and buy a ticket with any airline. "Whoops, we over booked the flight and have to kick people off kicking and screaming to the point that we beat them up and bloody them up to force them off the flight." Their stocks plummet by millions, they lose tons of money, and people are outraged. How do they solve the problem? They don't do a damn thing. They continue to overbook flights and continue to treat their customers like crap because....reasons.

Marvel comics: Marvel comics has been noticing a slight decrease in sales, but they still remain number one on the market despite it. When Marvel looks to fans and ask why such a lack of interest the fans reply this: "Well, first off your comics are too expensive. Second of all, Hydra Captain American is a horrible idea and we can't stand it. Your writing and comic books have too many events and characters are not having enough time in the spotlight to flesh them out. You play too much on gimmicks and honestly, you have way too many comic book releases. By the time we get done reading the first issue of one series, you release ten to twenty more and never gives us a breath to take in the other good stories before you move on to another. Slow down and let us enjoy the characters and get to know them. We would like that."

Marvels response? "Oh you guys are racist. I see, you all hate diversity in the characters and think we should remain the same. It's your fault. You should enjoy everything we put out and buys tons of it. All we are doing is giving you good comics and we did nothing wrong. Especially Hydra Cap. That is amazing writing and you should enjoy it and accept it because it is not changing."

For Naruto, it feels like you can have 4 people love the ending and 10 million others hate the ending. The company publishing Naruto decides that they rather satisfy those 4 people instead of focusing on the 10 million thus losing tons of money that they could be making from the 10 million......why? Why are these 4 people so important that only THEIR opinions matter? It can't be about money or popularity because if they truly cared about money, they would have looked to the 10 million people and if it was about popularity they would have taken a look at the falling stocks and fans they lose every single day and try to reverse that.

Is there a gas leak in here? Are the publishers of Naruto on drugs? What the hell are you guys thinking?

We can't say that the reason why they keep doing it is money and popularity anymore because they would be listening to the actual Naruto fans and not these otaku fanboys who only care about their fantasy. Why do the 10% that like this stuff are more important than the 90% that don't?

Just....why?

What the hell is wrong with everybody? What are their major malfunctions?

and the most important thing of all....

Why do the bad guys always win? Why do we always punish the good guys for what the bad guys do?

"Oh look, Naruto's popularity is going down the drain....better cancel every other anime project that everyone likes and focusing on making people like Naruto again by pushing more of it in their face."
-Studio Pierrot and Naruto's publishing company.

When are we gonna learn? We will we smarten up and actually pay attention?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 May 2017 - 09:36 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#147 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

@James

I think i kind of understand that. Bit out of topic , i have a hobby which is play games and i can throw tons of money to get a good PC hardware so i can crank up those games settings to highest possible so it looks beautiful. On the other hand my dad hobby is fishing , he also buy a lot of expensive lure and fishing rod. My dad thinks i'm an idiot for wasting time and money on something "HE" thinks is garbage and useless, same think in my mind i think my dad wasting money buying all those artificial lures and fishing rod and most of that lure in the end become decoration.

I think that is the same case happening here , we think that this ending is suck , but they the pro ending fans think this ending is THE best , a piece of art , the most wonderful ending. We can't never understand them and so they can't never understand us.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#148 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 07 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

I think if SP had something like AOT or anything really popular they wouldn't have invested in Boruto

Bleach got dropped, Naruto ended, their two big franchises

Whoever makes decisions in SP doesn't know how to make business deals or invest in new things

Which sadly led to the death of one of their employees.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#149 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:37 PM

It still makes no sense to me. I mean, I get what people are saying. I get the ideas or whatever, but...

Why?

Why is it in today's society that people are more inclined to buy trash rather than good quality products? Why in today's society that companies would rather continue to make garbage rather than good quality stuff? Why in God's name do we call ourselves a "superior and highly intelligent species" when all we do is buy the worst crap and make the dumbest mistakes?

Why do we choose to listen to the bad advice and ignore the good? Why is it that people rather think with insanity, than logic? It drives me insane how this stuff keeps happening over and over again. Companies make two products: One that most hate and few like and one that most like and few hate. And nine times out of ten, they decide that making the horrible product is "far more productive" than making the good product...EVEN IF....the good product is better, cheaper to make, and all around far more popular than you can ever imagine.

What makes these CEOs or heads of these companies wake up in the morning and say "Alright, we have this thing that is really popular and everyone likes it and is cheapo for us to produce and makes us lots of money....well, screw that because we are gonna abandon that and make this crappy bull crap instead."

Some people say it is for money. Some people say it is for other reasons, but when looking at everything....continuing to do what they are doing is not making them more money...in fact, Naruto and Boruto is actually going DOWN in sales, rather than up and instead of saying "Hey, maybe this is just not working." These companies never seem to learn and they keep doing it it over and over again.

And I am sorry, but "popularity" and "money making" doesn't seems to matter to them because they keep doing things that make them lose money and then turn around saying: "What happened? Why aren't things working?"

Are these people blind, deaf, and dumb? I mean it, how dumb have you got to be? How many times do you have to burn your hand before realizing that "fire is hot?" How many times do you have to keep drinking rat poison to know that it kills?

Examples:
I am watching a car company. The car company says "Hey, we made this amazing car that is light, durable, good looking, fast, and everyone wants to buy one." You'd think they would mass produce it or make a large quantity of said car to make some nice coin or profits, but instead they only make ONE. ONE BLOODY CAR. However, they have this other car that sucks, no one wants it, it constantly breaks down, and it's production cost is horrible. It is a safety hazard on wheels. "Let's make tens of thousands of this car," says the CEO, "this sure will raise our stock prices." Meanwhile, the stock plummets in a record breaking lose that they have to be bailed out by the government. 

Go to the airport and buy a ticket with any airline. "Whoops, we over booked the flight and have to kick people off kicking and screaming to the point that we beat them up and bloody them up to force them off the flight." Their stocks plummet by millions, they lose tons of money, and people are outraged. How do they solve the problem? They don't do a damn thing. They continue to overbook flights and continue to treat their customers like crap because....reasons.

Marvel comics: Marvel comics has been noticing a slight decrease in sales, but they still remain number one on the market despite it. When Marvel looks to fans and ask why such a lack of interest the fans reply this: "Well, first off your comics are too expensive. Second of all, Hydra Captain American is a horrible idea and we can't stand it. Your writing and comic books have too many events and characters are not having enough time in the spotlight to flesh them out. You play too much on gimmicks and honestly, you have way too many comic book releases. By the time we get done reading the first issue of one series, you release ten to twenty more and never gives us a breath to take in the other good stories before you move on to another. Slow down and let us enjoy the characters and get to know them. We would like that."

Marvels response? "Oh you guys are racist. I see, you all hate diversity in the characters and think we should remain the same. It's your fault. You should enjoy everything we put out and buys tons of it. All we are doing is giving you good comics and we did nothing wrong. Especially Hydra Cap. That is amazing writing and you should enjoy it and accept it because it is not changing."

For Naruto, it feels like you can have 4 people love the ending and 10 million others hate the ending. The company publishing Naruto decides that they rather satisfy those 4 people instead of focusing on the 10 million thus losing tons of money that they could be making from the 10 million......why? Why are these 4 people so important that only THEIR opinions matter? It can't be about money or popularity because if they truly cared about money, they would have looked to the 10 million people and if it was about popularity they would have taken a look at the falling stocks and fans they lose every single day and try to reverse that.

Is there a gas leak in here? Are the publishers of Naruto on drugs? What the hell are you guys thinking?

We can't say that the reason why they keep doing it is money and popularity anymore because they would be listening to the actual Naruto fans and not these otaku fanboys who only care about their fantasy. Why do the 10% that like this stuff are more important than the 90% that don't?

Just....why?

Why do the bad guys always win? Why do we always punish the good guys for what the bad guys do?

"Oh look, Naruto's popularity is going down the drain....better cancel every other anime project that everyone likes and focusing on making people like Naruto again by pushing more of it in their face."

Yeah that's a good point, and I can't say I have a single answer to that it could be a multitude of things, but I suppose it comes down to many speak of logic but they don't even know what logic is, only opinions. They speak of money, but don't actually take losses and productivity into account (that's what accountants are for). They speak of popularity but don't even question how or why it is even popular, they just follow the crowd and and become brainless clones that do what the others do. I've spoken of popularity before, ask the "everyday person" about what they like and why they like it and they will likely be parroting the reasons of someone else, they don't form their own opinions on it. That is to say they just mimic the reasons that someone else forms and don't bother speaking their own minds. you notice this with every "popular opinion" or "idea" there is. A popular idea could have millions of fans/followers, but only a fraction of them would even give any proper thoughts on what the issue or idea IS  

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 May 2017 - 04:41 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#150 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 12:05 AM

Why?

Examples:

Just....why?

When it comes to Boruto at first Pierot did it for the money and the popularity. But they were wrong. They thought making NH would please the fans and make the series even more popular. They thought the fans love Hinata as much as they did. They were" we want Hinata-sama to be happy with Naruto, let's make it happen and the series will be a complete hit". Sadly they couldn't be any more wrong. Came the ending of Naruto, then the Last, then Boruto. I think by now Pierot is well aware that the series is not a success, that is a horrible series that should be put down like a dog with rabies, that it sucks, heck it's not even HALF as famous as Naruto was. So why are they still doing it when they know it's not famous, that its losing fans by the weeks or months, that they're only losing more money than gaining it?

The answer is simple, it's something called "pride". It's their damn pride that keeps them up with resuming with this series. It makes sense they know the series sucks, they've lost a lot fans/viewers, it's not even on the top 100 best anime, but they don't care and they won't even bother to try to make Boruto any decent compare to it's predecessor. They would never admit that this series was a big mistake, they would never admit making NH was a big mistake all due to their big fat pride. It's the same with Kishimoto, he would never admit he kitten up his manga his pride is also that big, he doesn't even have any dignity to confess he did wrong. But that's how it is when you have a lot of pride. Pierot will resume with this horrible series instead of focusing on other anime that are way better than Boruto. 

I can't help but laugh at the irony of things. Pierot thought NH would make the series a success and fans would love the pairing even more. But instead the series is awful it's not doing well and fans have come to hate NH so much. while anti NH fans hate it even more now that is canon. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#151 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:44 AM

Which sadly led to the death of one of their employees.

hæ what are you talking about? Someone at SP died? Because of this? :headscratch:

ナルサク

#152 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:24 AM

hæ what are you talking about? Someone at SP died? Because of this? :headscratch:

No. One of the employees died of overwork. Very common among the Japanese.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#153 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:19 AM

No. One of the employees died of overwork. Very common among the Japanese.

Damn that is bad I mean why do they do this, I mean I know that they need to make deadlines for the next episode and all that but man that is just overkill if you ask me.

#154 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:56 PM

Damn that is bad I mean why do they do this, I mean I know that they need to make deadlines for the next episode and all that but man that is just overkill if you ask me.

Japanese are known for being workacholics so to speak.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#155 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 08 May 2017 - 04:35 PM

Sorry, but you can't exaggerate the unpopularity of Naruto this much.

Ratings are not the primary factor in an anime's cancellation. Anime's primary factor is to promote the source material. They are created to get people to by the manga, merchandise, etc.  The anime is ongoing as long as mechandise sells. 

There is no 4 people over a million. Over 450,000 bought the first volume of Boruto, 350,000 for volume two. And according to NF, volume three will sell above volume two, but not past one. I've seen other ongoing mangas with less. This whole drop in sells has nothing to do with the ending, more so that Kishi isn't "writing" it. Even than, if the mangaka does start exploring the plot in a more exciting tone, the sells could go higher.

NH does sells and continues to sell. Merchandise. Did you not see the new promotion materials of NH? There was also some SS as well. Hinata also sells.if they didn't sell they would have stop long ago. And even if NH/Hinata stops selling, what makes you think they won't explore other options like Minato and his story, or the Uchihas? 

A Boruto exhibition just open in Japan. You still have the Shippuden musical. Boruto was 2 on the top adult comics. 

The he point of Boruto isn't to just surpass Naruto, it is to grab whatever left in case the franchise does die out. This is the same for Dragon Ball Super and Sailor Moon. They aren't doing it for the well being of nostalgia, they are milking everything that is even remotely popular until people no longer enjoy it because the last thing they want is wasted money. 

If Naruto does die, SP would just move on. SP isn't in charge of the franchise, that would be Shounen Jump/ Shueisha. They have a part of control of animation. With One Piece alive and kicking, dropping Boruto if it doesn't become a success isn't a big deal.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#156 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 05:54 PM

Sorry, but you can't exaggerate the unpopularity of Naruto this much.

Yes I can. Yes I bloody well can just as so many over exaggerate about the supposed "massive popularity" that people claim Naruto makes. Which it is not. Not as it used to. When Naruto goes from being in the top 3 to not even be on the list of top 100....there is something wrong and you can't tell me "it is the most popular anime on the market" or the "greatest anime of all time" which I see many claim.

The Naruto fans and popularity is on a constant decrease, not increase. I am sorry, but this is a fact. Whether 4 or 400,000. That is what they should be looking at.

And by the way, society over-exaggerates everything....and companies are no exception.
Politically:
"Women are so oppressed in America"

Commercially:
"Our movie only made a billion dollars. What a waste and commercial bomb."

Media:
[spoiler='']
166nkmg.jpg[/spoiler]

And I see it more every single day. Companies do it all the friggin' time.

This is why they call it "Bull****."

A movie company makes a movie using $30 million dollars and makes 1 billion and yet have the gall to say it was a "commercial failure" and yet, go to another movie that maybe only makes a slight profit and they call it a "commercial success." Why and how can they even say something like this?

Go on rotten tomatoes and look how they over-exaggerate movies like Ghostbusters 2016 and Twilight. Go to a video game website and look how they give one game a 3/10 for all these problems and then give another game a 9.25/10 even though it might just be worse than the other game and has the exact same problems.

People say Micheal Bay is the worst director ever and yet the dude can make money like no tomorrow.

So you have to ask, what is the real truth and where are the actual bars located? Obviously, it changes and gets raised and lowered every single time to "better suit the image" I guess.

By the way, the "4 people" is not as absurd as you might think since Kishimoto supposedly made the ending of Naruto based on "4 specific youtubers who so happen to be NH fans" and took this as the apparent majority of the Naruto fanbase in the west. Kakashi was the most popular character in Japan, but nah, these 4 people said Hinata was the best so they made that the main focus. So tell me, is that over exaggerating? And we know that this is true because they admitted it.

So I love how 4 people can change the ending to Naruto, but if the majority of the fanbase throws in their objections to it all, they don't give a crap. What a wonderful world we live in.

If these people can do whatever they want, then I guess I can do because hey, that is just how the world works. Naruto has become a commercial failure and yet they keep making it. While other anime are far more popular and they couldn't care less whether they make more or not. It is always funny how many studios say "We want to make more of this anime, but they won't fund it," but someone else says "We want to make this kitten stuff" and poof money is instantly thrown at them.

So what is it? What keeps Naruto going?
"Well, it is popular..."
Again, so many others were very popular and yet they just ended because reasons. They also don't seem to care that popularity is actually decreasing.

"Well, because it makes money."
Again, they don't seem to care about money as much as people claim since the series is losing money and you would think they would want to prevent that. If the game is about making money, then they should be adamant to make more....not less.

What is it about these series that if one takes a small dip in popularity, they cancel it while another can take a massive hit in popularity and think nothing of it? Why such the inconsistency?

Do any of you understand my logic or am I just talking to the wall?

I am sorry, but I don't accept the "money and popularity" answer anymore. Not when you really look at the reality of the situation. Not when you look past the exaggeration of their own making.

Yeah that's a good point, and I can't say I have a single answer to that it could be a multitude of things, but I suppose it comes down to many speak of logic but they don't even know what logic is, only opinions. They speak of money, but don't actually take losses and productivity into account (that's what accountants are for). They speak of popularity but don't even question how or why it is even popular, they just follow the crowd and and become brainless clones that do what the others do. I've spoken of popularity before, ask the "everyday person" about what they like and why they like it and they will likely be parroting the reasons of someone else, they don't form their own opinions on it. That is to say they just mimic the reasons that someone else forms and don't bother speaking their own minds. you notice this with every "popular opinion" or "idea" there is. A popular idea could have millions of fans/followers, but only a fraction of them would even give any proper thoughts on what the issue or idea IS  

That's why I always call all of this a "forced popularity." They force the market to one conclusion rather then just letting the product stand up on it's own. So Naruto isn't popular, it is a trend. And trends are not a good thing.

Just like I see people hate something for no reason.
"Superman sucks because he is too powerful and no challenge" Meanwhile, these people have never read a single Superman comic.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 May 2017 - 06:00 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users