Close
Photo

How will Kishi screw up Naruhina?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: How will Kishi screw up Naruhina (25 member(s) have cast votes)

How will he screw up Naruhina?

1. By making the whole thing an IT (6 votes [24.00%])

Percentage of vote: 24.00%

2. By Naruto and Sakura finally coming to their senses and dump their unlikeable spouses (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

3. By killing off Hinata (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

4. By half as sing it like always (14 votes [56.00%])

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:02 AM

I don't know. Anything is possible at this point. He seems to have realized that his horrible story is now a playground of garbage where he can make anything happen to make it even worse than it already is. And it's wonderful.

SO BAD its "gooooooooood"!!!!! :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:10 AM

nah. this is just so bad its bad.

#23 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:20 AM

Nah but in all seriousness I would hate for that second option to happen. Who wants NS to be canon now? That means, after years of neglect and desperation coming from Sakura's end, and years of neglect and idiocy coming from Naruto's end- they would finally be together. That would be such a second rate, pitiful couple. The only reason why I can possibly say I would still want canon is to see NH/SS tears.  

Anyway, I hope they kill off Hinata. For the sake of drama.

Indeed. It'd feel like a token gesture or a weak attempt to pacify us. That bridge was burned when his handlers all but told us to screw off.

As far as the original question: He's already hafl-assed it. But if people are expecting a screw up, that would be it. I don't think he believes Naruto is coming across as a giant ass (or a complete idiot---seriously how can anyone tolerate Orochimaru running around all but free), but even if he does the one character he will not trash is Hinata, She a blank-slate of a Mary-Sue.

And it being an IT....stringing that along this long and after committing a bunch of resources to it? He would deserve the everlasting scorn of ALL pairing fandoms for that. 

#24 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 03:46 AM

They got an entire movie dedicated to their pairing, and have kids. The NaruHina fandom used to get very few scenes amid 700 chapters now that they're canon and lovin' it, why would they hurt if there's a halt in content? They'll just wait for Hinata's next mention. Ignoring the pairing like what's happening now doesn't hurt anyone, it just doesn't convince those of us who aren't within the fandom that they're this great couple now--a love story for the ages. 

Handing a divorce and reconciling our pairing would take an enormous amount of skill to pull off and the handling of everything we've seen so far doesn't give any hope. We're safer not being canon honestly. Do I dislike NaruHina and want to see it end up as poorly as SasuSaku? Yeah, but does it deserve to? I don't know. It would be entertaining for me, but not for people who love it. I maintain it's a bad pairing and so far I'm content enough as long as it's not focused on.

#25 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:17 AM

didnt kishi say he had no intent on doing NH development?

#26 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 12 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

no one wants that little poo turd for a son xD he's such a spoiled whiney ungrateful brat.

Well what if Hinata was treating him poorly because he might be Sakura's son?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#27 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 01:58 PM

nah. this is just so bad its bad.

ah sorry, I forgot to indicate I was being Sarcastic.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:20 PM

didnt kishi say he had no intent on doing NH development?

Okay everybody say it with me now: KISHIMOTO IS A LIAR.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#29 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:18 PM

They got an entire movie dedicated to their pairing, and have kids. The NaruHina fandom used to get very few scenes amid 700 chapters now that they're canon and lovin' it, why would they hurt if there's a halt in content? They'll just wait for Hinata's next mention. Ignoring the pairing like what's happening now doesn't hurt anyone, it just doesn't convince those of us who aren't within the fandom that they're this great couple now--a love story for the ages. 

Handing a divorce and reconciling our pairing would take an enormous amount of skill to pull off and the handling of everything we've seen so far doesn't give any hope. We're safer not being canon honestly. Do I dislike NaruHina and want to see it end up as poorly as SasuSaku? Yeah, but does it deserve to? I don't know. It would be entertaining for me, but not for people who love it. I maintain it's a bad pairing and so far I'm content enough as long as it's not focused on.

I personally wouldn't lose sleep over NH fans getting burned. I thought they were far more obnoxious about the ending than SS. All the trolls we got at the ending? Almost all of them were NH fans.

#30 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

^That's probably because most SasuSaku fans are Sakura fans. (Even if some self insert). (Though there are some Sasuke-fans that think Sakura is more preferable as a wife than Karin is but that's much less. Most guys emphasize with Naruto more than Sasuke, who's POV is shown less often in comparison.)

While NH fans hate Sakura (or at least a lot of them.) It's kinda hard to find people who actually like both.

Edited by Toby, 12 June 2015 - 11:40 PM.

#31 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:33 AM

^That's probably because most SasuSaku fans think they are Sakura fans. (when in reality they only self insert and aren't really fans of the character itself). 

Fixed.

Edited by Nar123, 13 June 2015 - 12:33 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#32 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

Well what if Hinata was treating him poorly because he might be Sakura's son?

You and me on this lol. Not that i want NS to happen now of all times. But just to see every fandom burnnnnnn

#33 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:19 AM

Fixed.

That kind of comment bugs the crap out of me. I dislike it when fans dictate to others what "proper" fans are.

#34 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:24 AM

That kind of comment bugs the crap out of me. I dislike it when fans dictate to others what "proper" fans are.

Tbh it's kind of hard for me to see a fan of canon SS as a Sakura fan

It's basically contradictory and hipocrisy being both at the same time

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#35 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:11 AM

Remember how SS fans were pointing out how Sakura was pregnant in the Naruto Gaiden flashback......? 

Yeah. That's Bolt. 

Highly unlikely.... but it would be funny as hell. I think the best we can do for anti-NH is just Kishimoto ignoring NH... like he did right up to "The Last". If she shows up in the future film it will likely be her just being worried.

#36 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:41 AM

Highly unlikely.... but it would be funny as hell. I think the best we can do for anti-NH is just Kishimoto ignoring NH... like he did right up to "The Last". If she shows up in the future film it will likely be her just being worried.

I agree. He is already ignoring it in Gaiden. I doubt Naruto would cheat on Hinata, especially considering he showed outright disgust at the thought of Sasuke doing it.

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 13 June 2015 - 08:01 AM.

#37 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:49 AM

I agree. He is already ignoring it in Gaiden. I doubt Naruto would cheat on Hinata, especially considering he showed outright disgust at the though of Sasuke doing it.

don't forget naruto is still an idiot. it could still happen. after all, he doesn't know what love is remember?

#38 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:02 AM

don't forget naruto is still an idiot. it could still happen. after all, he doesn't know what love is remember?

But if he didn't find cheating morally wrong, why would he even be angry. Wouldnt that just make him into a huge hypocrite?

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 13 June 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#39 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:33 AM

You and me on this lol. Not that i want NS to happen now of all times. But just to see every fandom burnnnnnn

yup.

And only way Kishi can be forgiven is someone has a gun pointed at his family.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#40 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

But if he didn't find cheating morally wrong, why would he even be angry. Wouldnt that just make him into a huge hypocrite?

lol sorry to butt in uninvited and i might get the context wrong however current Naruto is already a big fat hypocrite.
This is the guy who hates people who lie to themselves then goes to have 15 years showing his love and adoration towards a girl he only followed out of rivalry.

Yes i wasted a minute of my life to make that point lol. But i just have to say it even if all of you here knew it already.

To get on the topic.

All i have to say is that NH was already ruined the moment Hinata suicide-confess to a retarded Nardo who thought its nothing serious and comaparable to ramen.

Sorry thread starter. For me NH has long been screwed up. Only hardcore fans are trying to carry the torch of make believe that its a happy waifu husbando relationship.

Same goes to SS and NS.

All shizz comes out from the same hole.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users