103 replies to this topic

#101 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:05 AM

Err...Ok...It's official: I'M NEVER WATCHING NICKELODEON EVA AGAIN! BTW: when was this published?? Because Sakura looks like her younger-Sasuke-chasing-fan-girl age. Just wanted to be sure. Bart=Sasuke??? That sentence is just so wrong on SO many levels. How can a trouble-making 10 year old that attends normal school, be compared to a 12-16 (like I said, don't really know when this was published) year old lightning Chidori using ninja?? err.gif Sorry for ranting, I'm hungry...does anyone have a donut, or at least a donut icon??
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

#102 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Dec 10 2009, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think every decent magazine should have a section specifically for printing angry letters and mocking them; not only would it be a cathartic release for them, but it would be hilarious for most of the other readers.

I remember Gamepro used to do this in the past; some of my fondest memories of Gamepro are when the reviewer "Scary Larry" used to handle the mailbag back in the nineties with a heavy dose of sarcasm and disdain.

Good times.

Good times indeed. I'm getting too much enjoyment out of this.

#103 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

I stopped watching Nick since Avatar ended (it was the only show worth watching) but this I don't know if I should laugh, cry or even get upset frankly I'm speechless. arg.gif err.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#104 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:49 PM

Huh, weirdest thing of all, is that when first I saw this, I was speechless. Now, kinda funnee!
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users